Spoiler Soul Land 4

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by animestar411, Apr 10, 2019.

1. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am quite surprised no one had done this yet especially since wikia posted no spoilers at all. So far only the manhua is being translated and i dont know about the novel cause on webnovel there was two versions of it and i am confused on which is the true translated version. So my questions are these-
    When will Wulin mets Guena and/ or his son?
    So far only Guena met her son.
    In the raws it shows MC had Guena sliver dragon spear and she used it to stop a terroist attack. What happens to her after, why did she leave MC and did she regained some of her memories after seeing the spear?
    What happened to Shrek and theremain seven monster after DD3? The spoilers were not completed on wikia.
    Have Tang San appears in the novel yet? If so wat is he doing?
    I onlt know that Tang San has his own adventures with the other MCs from the authors novel in the manhua Legend of Tang’s Hero
    How is the story so far in the novel and what is currently happening in the novel?
    Hope anyone can help answer these questions.

2. Werighf

Werighf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1)in chapter 71~78 and chapter 128~134 Wulin met his son and he likes him very much but he did not recover memories so he didnt know that his son
    in chapter 134 Wulin and Yuena both at airport and they felt someone very important in the airport but because of those bodyguards blocked their sight so they cant see each other
    2)Because federation thought Yuena is too strong they should monitor her so they bring her to a school to be a teacher
    3)That not spear, it's a divine halberd
    4)They maybe dead but their descendants appear in DD4, Yuanen and Xie Xie's descendant is one of the future Shrek monsters, Zhengyu and Xiaoyan's descendant is Wulin's manager that fall for Wulin but Wulin doesn't love her and just treat her as a blood younger sister
    5)Tang San haven't appear in DD4 now

Viliel likes this.
  3. Viliel

Viliel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been stacking up on the raws and just wanted to know, did tang san and xiao wu appear again? (I'm at the infiltration part already)
    Did they come back already or are they almost there???:blobcozy::blobcozy:

4. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: Waiting for Tang-san and Xiao Wu appear

5. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard xiao wu is going to die and tang san will suicide and reincarnate in another world to find her. Is this true?

I also heard tang xuanyu will become stronger than tang san. I wanted to know if it's true.

6. Ehwa_hayan

Ehwa_hayan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess it's true .. xuanyu will became Dragon god with nine color scales .. is so much powerful than sea god power .. and lan xuanyu will create his own realm of dragons .. tang wulin and nana will be together .. but Xiao will die at the moment when everyone of tang family reunited .. and tang San will also die to Searching for Xiao .. and they will have season 5 .. which has already started ❤️