Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. c1aragriffith

c1aragriffith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor (Reas uncle) killed Lippies family because Lippies family has the power to summon the silver cup (I think it can grant any wish?) and he wanted to gain immortality.

Athy1000 and Plumpuppeach like this.
  2. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Elphinny (Hal's sister) end up with anybody?
    And also, is the emperor is delusional or something? Because if the Rustichiels really had a magic silver wish granting cup, don't you think they would have used it already to save themselves?

3. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but think that the plot is sooo slow and suddenly Asterias appeared (not exactly but he almost never appeared lmao only for a while) and his feelings are as clear as day on the latest chapter:blobsleepless::blobsleepless:
    Not that i am complaining tho, i have fun reading the manhwa but pleaseeeee give me more about Calliope's family :blob_pout::blob_pout:

4. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone share where the manhwa is in terms of the novel? How many more chapters do you think we’ll get? I do sincerely hope we won’t have like 270 manhwa chapters at 52 chapter a year max that’ll be like 3+ years

5. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Hal is WAY too old for Lippe.
    Thank goodness Lippe rejected his confession. He's 7 YEARS OLDER THAN HER! The only love interest for Calliope that I will ever aknowledge is Reas. Period.

6. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG YESSS! I want to see them sooo badly.

7. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft by are there so many twins on the stories i read lately

8. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate that they made Hal fall/crush in Lippe...I really dislike that they make all male characters have some sort of crush on the same girl, I was really hoping it was just close sibling like relationship for them from start to finish.
    But as I was reading the manhwa I started noticing how he looks at her....i
    In the first timeline it wasn't like that but this time it is because Lippe is mentally mature

Does Hal end up with anyone at the end of the novel? What about Robert & Luicus too? Or all they all single by the end of the novel?

9. Ririchiyo

Ririchiyo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens at the last ch 117 on manhwa? I’d be fine with spoilers since I don’t follow this much and I don’t remember where I was left with the story but I’m only curious haha

Yurineduan likes this.
  10. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I, too, please give us a spoiler about what happened in Chapter 117. Seriously, everything was quiet when it ended with a difficult suspense.
    Save me, otherwise I will not be able to sleep for a week
    Hope she's not in trouble:notworthy::cry::blobfearful:

Ang3Blue, Pedo clown and Ririchiyo like this.
  11. Pedo clown

Pedo clown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She sang a folk song instead of a temple song, and folk songs are considered vulgar, I think? But lady Monterte supports her so they accept it.

Ang3Blue and c1aragriffith like this.
  12. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    What I find the most surprising about Hal is that he has absolutely no reservations about his feelings. I find that pretty strange considering the age difference between him and Lippe. I think usually in a case like this he should be somewhat troubled. However, he acts freely and doesn’t restrain what he feels. In fact, in the manhwa right now Lippe is 12 years old and perhaps Hal is 18 years and he’s hitting on her in a joking way when he’s probably dead serious. In comparison, the younger boys are more cautious in the sense that “they don’t want to be hated” so they don’t act so freely. Therefore, in a way, I think Hal is bold and the consequences of him not at least “holding back” will only mean he will end up more hurt/disappointed if rejected.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  13. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I may sound weird...... but you have to take into consideration about the timeline .... 14 might be young for us in modern time but that age is the age where they start "working"(according to prev chapter, not sure thou) so "romance" is pretty normal in that time with people who they knew and grew up with, despite the age difference.... Lippie is 14 and Hal is 20 a whopping 6 years difference... it may be grooming in our timeline but considering that this novels timeline is thousand years ago where age isn't really taken in consideration and doesn't have the concept of grooming, since its pretty normal during that timeline. But if this was happening on Modern timeline, I'll probably complain aswell.

Veille and rairia17 like this.
  14. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually took into consideration the time period. However, it doesn’t change the fact that most “coming of age” ceremonies were either 15 or 16 years old. The MC said she wasn’t able to have one in the previous timeline. That means there is a concept of “adulthood” in terms of romance set for that age rather than 12 years old.

Of course there are always engagements or betrothal that parents make for young kids even less than 12 years. However, I guess the most appropriate judge of if it’s okay for Lippe and Hal to be entangled romantically together right now will be from the reaction of her parents if things were ever to head that way.

Notwithstanding, I still find it strange for Hal not to think twice about flirting with Lippe and perhaps even hoping for a mutual relationship when she’s that young. I’m not saying that he isn’t entitled to his feelings. All I’m saying is that I’m surprised he never hesitates or is never troubled. The age difference “issue” of course would have lessen as Lippe gets older as well.

15. Gabysssss

Gabysssss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this story!! It's kinda different from all of the reincarnation manhwas!

c1aragriffith likes this.
  16. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, but not really sure if Hal is even serious now with how he flirt with her he even flirts with her since she was as young as 4-6 as playful jokes. I feel like as of now Hal does'nt really have romatic feelings for Lippie and just see her as a sister who he likes teasing because she'smore matured and since his younger sister is 1 year older than Lippie, but he will probably fall soon. But yupppp I agree with your sentiments though

c1aragriffith likes this.
  17. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... This manhua seems to be very interesting as it is an age-progressive story.:hmm:

18. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not so sure about that though. :) He can make other kinds of jokes with her but he’s more often make “romantic” jokes. In the most recent chapter he told her twice that “this must be destiny”. It can be taken as an innocent joke, and that’s how Lippe takes them, but from my interpretation, I think he means it. He even grumbled in his thoughts when the piano prodigy enthusiastically greeted Lippe and told her this must be destiny too. He said that’s his line. Haha!

What’s interesting is the way the chapter ended. I’m not sure if the concert attendees were murmuring at something else but the ending of the chapter gives the impression that the attendees overheard Hal’s declaration to Lippe that he’s going to stay with the woman (Lippe) destiny put him with. After he says this the attendees are seen whispering to each other, the pianist and the host are seen with serious expressions on their faces, and Lippe is shown gulping. So it looks like people overheard and are maybe wondering if they are a couple. :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  19. Pedo clown

Pedo clown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he does like her already but he just doesn't realise it.

Yurineduan likes this.
  20. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    7 years older feels way bigger between 10 and 17 than 24 and 31 for example. it's all relative. also lippe mentally is far older. i personally like her with rias all the way but hal would always respect lippe and there would be no issue in terms of a power dynamic

VelvetColors and c1aragriffith like this.