Discussion CN MCs and their retarded distant relatives

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by 0000000, Mar 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Take note on the distant portion, because ffs, who the fuck wants someone calling themselves your bloodrelated (I hate this term) uncles and aunties banging down you door for some money after you yourself slogged to become rich. That is in my eyes equivalent to fuckers saying they is your elementary schoolmates/ classmates or basically being related to you in so long time ago and only pop their heads out for a quick pyramid scheme.

You are not there when I suffer, so why are you shamelessly trying to get the fruit of my success?

Worse of all that I read are these uncles coming up front to try and boss MCs around by saying shits like having seniority or proclamining shit about MC's parents and expected not to get smacked in the head.

So anyone had read or even experienced IRL something similar like these?

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  2. Dwarkin

Dwarkin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because blood is thicker than water and if you've got some success you have to help your relatives. And your relatives will help you and your kids after.
    That's how it's supposed to work and it really works for the most, but some people have retarded relatives. It happens a lot in the novels because it can easily attract empathy to the heroes, and readers compare these retards with their own (good) relatives.

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    And reading these works reminded me a lot of my retarded IRL relatives, these works end up hitting close to home too much. Jesus.

I have excellent relatives and I am always thankful that the bad ones are distant, though I am pissed that they appear every now and then with their POS faces for their greed.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm no not this cat, this cat do have acquaintance who have annoying family like on those story~

oh~ how about family act like boss cuz they appear to be rich? or cux they are indeed rich
    there some on da family~

5. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    If a family member did that to me . I would give them a restraining order

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.