Spoiler 당신들의 후회는 때가 늦었다|Your Regrets Are Late

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by pastelroses, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot of question... but i for now i'm waiting for someone who want to share any spoiler hehe. Thanks

Geedi likes this.
  2. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apologies if I haven't been recently posting more spoilers.
    Also, I edit and modify the summary to be a more understandable and proper translation that makes sense.
    Here is a little summary of MC about the abuse she goes through.

Our protagonist is called Charelize, a young woman who has lived a whole life devoid of love especially from her father, but all this originates from before our protagonist was born, here is the summary:

The whole plot takes place in the Empire of Elioter.

• All the drama begins with Elioter's imperial family, the Emperor has three children, the eldest a bastard * that he had with a dancer and two daughters whom he had with his wife, Empress Roxana.

• The emperor decides to proclaim her second daughter Elizabeth as his successor, who from a young age showed to have an innate talent and to be very intelligent, in short, everyone loved her.

• The older brother gets an inferiority complex and his commoner blood, in addition to longing for the throne that according to him should belong to him because he was the first-born, and he put together a coup plan and kills his sister who was only 16 years old ( beheads her to be exact ... the poor girl being betrayed by the brother she loved and trusted so much).

• The emperor upon learning the worst way (the bastard sent him the head of his sister) goes into shock and decides to marry his youngest daughter Yekaterina to avoid her death because she was the next to die.

• The emperor forces a duke to dispossess her but he already had a noble fiancee whom he loved and did not want to leave, the emperor using a pact that the ancestor of that family made with royalty forces him to accept his daughter (something cruel because he forced it by the blood pact).

• Over time the mad prince kills his father and is crowned as the new emperor, but he was not accepted by the majority (he was supported by the council of nobles because they were all bought by his father-in-law), neither his people nor the nobles (the most faithful to the crown) because everyone knows that he usurped the throne at the cost of the life of the princess that everyone loved.

So here we go to the story of our protagonist who is born to the second princess and the duke whom the emperor forced to marry his daughter. The duke lives full of hatred and takes it out on his daughter and his wife, who is in poor health after giving birth to Charel.

She lived longing for the love and recognition of her father but he never gave it to her, it is more in one of those he gave her a beating because as a child she took a handkerchief of hers because she wanted to have something from her father and not feel so alone but not He knew that that handkerchief had actually been given to him by his father's ex, and that's why he was furious. Also, she does not tire of always telling her that she hates and detests her blonde hair color because it reminds her of the imperial family that forced all that shit on him.

• From the beginning Charelize lived a hell, always being persecuted by assassins sent by her uncle (she is still self-conscious because she sees in her niece someone who can take away her throne), the mistreatment of her father, and a sick mother who avoided her for that very reason.

• In the end her mother dies and her father wastes no time in bringing her other daughter that he had with her ex-fiancée forcing her to treat her well.

• But everything ends badly for Charelize because her sister sets a trap for her and she is imprisoned being even blamed for her fiancé, from whom she was expecting a child and she could not tell him.

• Upon learning from her sister that her father has denied her as her daughter and there is no one on her side, she decides to take her own life and die with her baby. ' Not without first apologizing to her son for everything and promising to be born again they would meet again and this time if she would be the mother that she wanted so much to be, and she commits suicide with the same dagger that her fiancé had given her long ago and that it should serve to defend.

Laerta, cloerofile, Elren and 60 others like this.
  3. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. Can I ask who was her fiance and why the fiance asked her forgivenes? Did the fiance learn something after her death? Why did the fiance have a change of attitude?

Also, how did she broke her engagement or the engagement was never done in the second life?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  4. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How far did you get btw

5. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanksss, really wanna know what will this father and fiancee bastard will do in the 2nd life

snzzykitten likes this.
  6. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel even on novelupdates? Somehow it’s not showing up on Google

7. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His fiance is a son of a Marquis, he asks her forgiveness because he remembers what happened in the first timeline.

He tries to apologize because of the suffering he put on Mc.

His attitude changes because he got the memory from his first life.
    And yes she broke the engagement in this life.

I now in chapter 66.

Laerta, MLisMyHubby, Elisee and 17 others like this.
  8. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the answer! I'm still a little curious and want to make a few questions if you don't mind.

What happened after she died in the previous timeline? The fiance discovered the truth about the trap and the baby?

Was it that the fiance didn't have any hate for MC in the new timeline but got his memories back and felt remorse for it?

What happened with MC's sister after she died?

Laerta, MLisMyHubby and CaelumBlue like this.
  9. Angiemix01

Angiemix01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: wanna know what happened in 1st timeline?

10. The1Rin

The1Rin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loving all the spoilers so far thank you!
    Here are the covers, seems they will have 3 kids
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this like a really looong time ago, so I will make some memory
    The step sister is in reality her cousin, MC's father had a twin that lived in seclusion hidden in the attic, bc twins are considered cursed, so when her father learns this he ignores the step sister and let her rotten in jail once she tries to poison herself and also manipulate some noble woman
    they got 3 as you can see from the covers, but the elders are twins, the girl is energetic while the son is rather calm ML was worried when they were born since it was raining a lot that day and that meant that one of the kids inherited his family special trait and that could cause some burden when they grow up, this kid is his daughter, but MC calmed him since she is now the emperor and she has absolute control so nobody would dare to harm the royal family
    he ends in jail… I think it was because he caused the dead of MC's mother he poisoned her for a long time with the help of the step-sister's aunt
    he is killed by his daughter since he started to poison the princess's mother and since she wanted protecton and she knew the MC was the right heir of the trone she allies with her to kill the emperor
    If you got anything special you want to know just ask I will try my best to remember

Laerta, Irishh, Mi shiru and 54 others like this.
  12. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I didn't expect the dad to do it. eek.

Reack likes this.
  13. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Emarulde I want to ask what is the identity of the ml? Yes, I'm aware that he's a prince but is he related to the MC by any chance? Since you mentioned the backstory about how the illegitimate son of the previous emperor took over the throne and the MC's mother (half sister of the current emperor) being forced to marry the duke and all. Is there actually more to his identity that we should know about? You can correct me if I'm wrong, I might've had the info mixed up.

14. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't make the first half of that spoiler also I couldn't find it to cite it XD but about the ML
    He is a prince from the neighborhood kingdom, the only way he was related to the MC was as a childhood friend, he could be related to MC's ex fiancée but not her. He renounces to his right to the throne, marries MC and stays as consort

sovokop, Laerta, Elren and 44 others like this.
  15. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's my favourite revenge novel.Un fortunately there is no NU Link.

16. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the father regretted a lot. I understand his anger but the way he released was absolutely wrong.

They were a victim too in a way.

beazacha and snzzykitten like this.
  17. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the spoilers! That's a good revenge one, no forgiveness and getting the throne as well :blobowoevil_horns: