Spoiler Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Marshalanime

Marshalanime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if there's a discussion thread for this story so I'm just going to post this here. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

While I do enjoy how adorable the story is when it's focusing on Ronia and the beastmen I'd probably lose interest in this story without the prince's scenes where he's forced to face the realty of his fuck up.(Currently halfway through volume 2) Sure, he's a massive idiot for just going of of rumors and his lover's word but at least he's not a total scumbag and didn't double down when presented with hard facts later on. I'd probably read a whole story revolving around a ML who realized too late that calling off the engagement was a bad call and doing everything in his power to correct it, whether he failed or succeeded to do so wouldn't be that important.

Shey_04, Kthp, elhystine and 2 others like this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    To my knowledge, we don't have a novel discussion thread for this series, that's why I wheh I post a comment related to the current availabe translation, I'd either ask whether we have new spoilers on the raws (speaking of which, do we have any?) or ask whether said new detail in the latest update is brought up in the raws.
    I assume you've reached the part where Lexi shoved the 3 orbiters testimony on him? Well, to be fair, Schneider was already having inner conflicts when MAJORITY of the kingdom casts supported Rhonya over Misano (plus, it didn't help the condemnation event wasn't even her throwing a tantrum or crying a river for their failed engagement BUT wishing him well on his new relationship.
    Yes, this just goes back on how he could trust one new chick and rumors over his fiancee whom he grew up with and HAVE BEEN ON A RELATIONSHIP ON FOR 7 YEARS whose only fault is her introvertedness in public (3 orbiters, and focusing as top of her class as befitting a Grand Duke heir's fiancee + doing her diplomatic responsibilities in the kingdom), her overdependence on him (emotional crutch), and her ambitious main family.
    But then again, Misano had ALL the pieces favor on her during and the led up events on the condemnation event, all she had to do was prepare the waterworks on Rhonya's last physical line of defense: Schneider (Lexi is studying abroad as the Queen's niece probably for diplomatic relations, Hansel had to help on his family's business, the academy doesn't exactly like Rhonya that much due to her introvertedness and ambitious family *the children of nobility would rather suck up on Schneider who is the nephew of the king rather than a Count's daughter despite being said family being in charge of protecting the borderlands all because the main family is ambitious af*). Also, for a Baron's daughter, Misano for some reason has access to black market-ish hallucinogens that was purposely targetted to noble ladies of higher rank than her but can't do a thing because her defenses now have Schneider's protection (aka the highest ranking male at the school)

3. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wish that Ronia will end up with one from the Beastkin... All of them is kind sweet, fluffy and moar human that the actual human aka his family, why her parents especially her brother doesn't like her? Hope someone reading the novel update share some awesome news...
    And the black hair witchy aka the so called heroine get karma

renieRabbit likes this.
  4. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There still no end about this story?? I'm still wondering who she will end up. Also misano whatever name I wish to her suffer more.

Shey_04 and kawaii12345 like this.
  5. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to Misano to put a green hat on Schnei-whatever first. Please author make them go through words situations, humiliate them then make them grovel on their knees with no forgiveness in return.

Boopbup and kawaii12345 like this.
  6. zztop

zztop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Late reply here.

I find the whole "resilient endurance" bit tends to crop up more in Japanese stories like this.
    I think it's how Japanese readers like their female characters in their works, inwardly resilient but always good and kind no matter the problems (like Cinderella).

Now Korean and Chinese works...their female leads can be sassier and won't hesitate to call out the bullshit inflicted on them. Chinese ones might even go the extra mile and start plotting against their abusers.

7. Runa-chan

Runa-chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhhhh... So depressed. Lately I tried to read the novel version of lot of my favourite manhwa buutttt it so HARD to find it. It's so hard to wait the slow update

8. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're correct but are limiting the scope too much.It applies not just to women but nearly everyone in Japan. Just look at their problems with black companies, their embrace of "The nail that stands up, gets pounded down" philosophy. I can't ever recall seeing a Japanese novel, where the MC could negotiate their way out of a paper bag, most of the time they just take whatever bad deal is handed to them.

The wants to be a commoner form of this, is overwhelmingly meant for girls, but the "slowlife" versions are overwhelmingly targeted at boys. There's a tremendous amount pf novels in the form of, "My friends betrayed me, shutdown my life, so I'm going to live the slowlife someplace insignificant"

9. Jastermasher 1029

Jastermasher 1029 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The brother seems like a tsundere, in the Volume 3 Interlude.

Chocomint.bunny and elhystine like this.
  10. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he gave off tsundere vibes in his conversation with Schneider, but I don’t think anyone’s gonna buy what author-san is trying to sell here. Tsundere or not, he was ultimately complicit in abuse against a person. This character type is like the pinch of salt in cake batter. A little goes a long way, but if you put too much in, it ruins the whole thing. A little coldness or emotional constipation can be appealing, but not outright emotional abuse. The writer basically slammed a fist-sized clump of salt into the batter bowl with Rhonya’s brother.

11. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw in ch 17 (i mtl cause i dunno that language,
    The sh*t Ex b*stard f*cking Fiance said something like- * Ronya betrayed my trust, uhu uhu, she's such a bud gurl, she doesnt deserve me* when hansel(?) Came back and yelled at this piece of sh*t

renieRabbit, kawaii12345 and Boopbup like this.
  12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation updated recently and it did make me happy having Rhonya mentioned joining the fight (AND Belzetta appearing again and disappearing moments after)
    Any new spoilers on the raws?
    Btw, shiro says that they're willing to pass the translation work to someone else (busy IRL and even got hate mail from the delay or no update). Feel free to message shiro to take a hand in translating (even if it just means MTLing and waiting for shiro's version later on. I just wanna read vol.03, 04, and 5!

13. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waah!! This boy who loved her and cared for her from beginning to end should come to meet her!! Come on dude don't give up

terpseachore and Boopbup like this.
  14. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers anyone ?

15. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    divine image with healing attribute.
    [​IMG]

16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    YEEEESSSS~ They adapted Lexi's slap! Now what else? I want granddaddy's cold shoulder against Schneider

Edit: Thinking about it now, its hilarious Misano thinks she can hold a candle to Lexi when Lexi is a relative of the QUEEN. At most, Misano's merely dating a Duke's heir

yuriezzz, Asami, Shey_04 and 4 others like this.
  17. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i understand, Misano does have an ego, like believing the main character only had better grades than her because she was forcing teachers to give those to her, and assuming every single negative stereotype about her family applied to her as well.

Maybe i should check, but her thoughts at points indicate that she really thinks she is the best and the main character is as evil as she said she is because of misunderstandings or personal beliefs, and her faking evidence was partly okay because the main character is actually evil.

18. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to like this story but I'm thinking of dropping it now. Both the manga and the novel update incredibly slowly...I don't mean to sound ungrateful because I appreciate the effort and the author does not owe me anything, it's just a personal issue where I get so frustrated and angry when reading stories with a goody two shoes MC misunderstood by everyone and then the issue gets solved years later .I think I might explode before then

19. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Until now I was rooting for Sena but Shize is seriously wrecking my mind! Ughhh I also had a feeling that he'll be the end game but but

yuriezzz, elhystine and Boopbup like this.
  20. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manga cuz the art looked good, but damn the novel version is a mess. Misawhatever is the personification of a twitter/ tumblr user who believe they’re entitled to everything and every comment they don’t agree with is an attack to them. The brother is like a lame-written version of Shinji from Fate/ Stay Night but with lazy writing and a shallow backstory. Minus the sexual abuse and getting killed or tortured into a humanity killing wish granting device by an ancient sexy king with an ego that swallows the universe. And the prince is a pathetic personification of the cheating man.

What is it with Korea and Japan and their love for recycling overused plots with copy paste settings and personalities? Well obv this is a shoujo genre so less than a braincell is used to create the stories. But they could try and be a bit more creative.

akera93 and kawaii12345 like this.