Spoiler The Villain Discovered My Identity

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Stace261

Stace261 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter that ignis find out that Celestine is a girl?

2. Myrielin

Myrielin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 113-114.

3. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those chapters were really sad.:blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:

Myrielin and simplysharonda like this.
  4. Selena21

Selena21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Myrielin, @vvvaanneesssa
    Thank you soo much for the spoilers...
    Do you know what will the soldiers reaction be when they discover that she was a girl.. and does the rawn(the ml secretary) hates her(selena) when she returns back by the ml side as a girl???
    And will u please continue releasing the rest of the spoilers please especially after she returned back as a girl pleaseee

Tasnuva likes this.
  5. traffyswife

traffyswife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna know what happens next after 115

6. Si1vi

Si1vi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

7. Selena21

Selena21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows what happens after ch 123 (after their reunion??)

8. aptx4869m

aptx4869m New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers:love:

9. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tera44 and @Myrielin
    Thank you for the mtls. Your time and dedication is very much appreciated Couldnt help myself after reading the manhwa.
    I absolutely adore Ignis' genuine love for Selena. That scene when he had no hesitation when he realized what he could do to Selena when he was compelled by the witch to hurt Selena made my heart ache. and I think he is the first ML Ive seen that admitted his feeling before knowing FL was actually a she. Thats true love right there.

Selena, although knowing Ignis's villain status from the get go and tried her best to avoid him at all cost, was able to not jump to conclusion based on the novel setting. She still decided to judge Ignis' character with her own way. And her kickass number one swordsmanship is definitely a big big plus for me.

Another good read with well developed angst. They had their reasons to lie to each other. They were both not being honest but as a reader, you understood why they do what they did. Now that they have confirmed each other's feeling. (Loved how Selena admitted her feeling to Letio and Ignis was able to witness that and pops up at the right time to give Letio a show off)

So looking forward for this scene, probably has to wait another 2 years...

10. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt see ch122. It was right after Ignis showed up after Selena admitted her feeling to Letio (and Ignis who was listening in on the side)

So here is a summary of 122
    The chapter started with Ignis teleporting himself to where Selena was and when he got there, he saw Letio and Selena were in the middle of a conversation, so he decided to observe a bit.

He heard Letio confessed all his wrong doings to Selena. The part he thought everything should be fine cause what he told Simon was a lie. (He told Simon he would kill Selena, if Simon couldnt stop her from attending the banquet. Now we know why Simon insisted to not let Selena go and Celestine had to take her place instead. I thought Simon just had a really bad feeling, but no, he was threatened by Letio).
    The drug he gave Celestine didnt have any side effect. He could get Celestine out even if he was captured, and so on.
    Then he heard Selena revealed her feelings and saw Letio was about to reach out to her, and couldnt hide himself any longer.

Letio was also surprised to see Ignis and asked him how did he get here. Ignis ignored his question and told Letio to get lost. But just as the 2 were about to fight, Selena stopped them and asked Celestine (didnt know when Celestine came back LOL) to take Letio inside the house.
    As she turned around to Ignis and tried to say something, Ignis stopped her and told her they need to talk.
    Ignis sat Selena down on the rocking chair and he himself kneeled-sat
    in front of her.

Selene asked.
    "How did you know where I was?"

"Did you think I wouldnt have a clue where you were all this time?" (Selena escaped to Simons's home town so its not that hard to find her)

"Why did you come? Arent you still mad at me?"

"Thats right. Im still angry. But..."
    "I wanted to see you."

"I lied to your highness."

"Im aware."

"I have been lying to you from the very first moment we met."

"Im well aware of that too."

"So I..."

"So you will have to spend the rest of your life with me, and for me."

She thought he would abandon her. It wasnt a small or innocent lie. She had betrayed his trust greatly. So she had to give up. Even when she realized her feelings for him, she didnt believe they could ever get back to the way it was before.
    Yet...

"It seems like thats the only way for me to calm my anger."
    "And we should continue where you left off earlier"

"I dont know what you mean."

"Didnt you say something to Letio?"

"No idea."

"I think you do."
    "So tell me..."
    "What do you think of me?"

"....... I like you."

"Again."

"I.... like you."

"Again."

"Im... in love with your highness."

"I feel the same way as you do."

She felt his lips on her. Selena slowly closed her eyes. At that moment, she just wanted to indulge in everything he gave her.

End of chapter 122.
    Obviously, I omitted all the descriptions in between the dialogue. Do note this.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  11. LaineyYo

LaineyYo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up. What pages were 113-122? Ty for the spoilies~

12. Aniserose

Aniserose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers !!!!

Also, does anyone have the webtoon raws for chapter 49? Chapter 48 and 49 got released on the same day, but a couple of hours apart; and I think most scanlation groups didn’t notice chapter 49 is out as well, because I haven’t been able to find the raws anywhere !

13. Myrielin

Myrielin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a spoiler by @Tera44 on page 5 which resumes those chapters.

It's released on Kakaopage, but the problem is that's there an age restriction which ask you to confirm your age. And when you do it, it also ask for your phone number and your phone company which must be... Korean (wow what a surprise). So if you don't have a korean phone, I guess we can just wait for Newtoki to get the raws.