Forgotten Title Transmigrates(?) as an extra, he uses a gun

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Buffin, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Buffin

Buffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I only vaguely remember plot points so here we go;

- When he first transmigrates, I think he's in a stadium as part of the audience, the author takes this chance to describe the MC's of the novel (e.g. MC, Villain, MC friends(?))
    - Since the MC is an extra, he starts off with no face, I think he just has a question mark instead of facial features
    - The character he uses was meant to use a sword, but he chose a gun since he had skills that suited it, even if just an extra, the world was still real so the people in the class found it weird since they knew he didn't originally wield a gun, guns are also unpopular for some reason, I guess since they can't grow or smth
    - He has a skill that slows down time so he can shoot a bunch of bullets at an inhuman speed over the course of a minute(?)
    - His main gun is a desert eagle which can change into a sniper(?) and a shotgun at will, Idk how he got that power, I think it was the laptop ;;
    - He has a laptop. I can't remember what's going on with it but it's powerful, only he can see it, I think it lets him read the novel and maybe see his own status(?)
    - Since he read the novel he realized one of the female characters was wasting her potential by using a bow instead of a longsword(?), so he's really harsh with her, at one point he ends up challenging her to see who can shoot a bow the farthest, she gets to like 100m(?) and he gets to 900m(?), anyway, he beats her by a landslide, and there was some kind of relationship with the teacher who was creating obstacles for the course and the person he was challenging, so the teacher went really hard on the MC and vice versa for the opponent, at the end the MC pulled off a curve shot which shocked everyone (there was an audience)
    - At another point, a bunch of classes get sent to an island with a few teachers as supervisors, I think they're building up their survival skills, but some of the teachers are part of an evil organization whose base just happens to be on the island, they mainly experiment on children, you can guess the rest.

2. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Novels extra

just.checking, TXHY and Eldau like this.
  3. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so interesting

Buffin and Isabelle like this.
  4. Buffin

Buffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omfg fr? I kept avoiding it since the summary explained basically nothing but it actually turned out to be what I was looking for? ;;
    Ty :')

Eldau and Isabelle like this.