If you were to reincarnate, which character of the novel would you want?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by OurPrinceNiki, Jan 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurPrinceNiki

OurPrinceNiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the title says.
    State your reasons.
    State the title of the novel.

2. CrimsonPhoenix

CrimsonPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if I had to pick it would probably be Harry Potter from the HP series. While he has a difficult backstory and would be involved in a lot of dangerous events, I feel like I could use my knowledge of the series to chart a better course considering the ridiculous number of fanfics I have read on that matter. Plus it's every kid's dream to live in a world of magic and exploring the magical world, learning magic, and developing in a world set in the 90s would give me a lot of opportunities to live an epic life.

3. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Ilea Spears from Azarinth Healer.
    Her healing seems to work on the mind too
    Having dealt with bipolar and suicidal tendencies for 15+ years, I'd really appreciate that.

Raven Evernight likes this.
  4. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    A random mob character who is in the same environment as the protagonists (aka same school, or workplace, or family, or party...)
    To be able to watch on the sidelines, get rid of annoying obstacles and of misunderstandings.
    In every novel I liked that wasn't overly gore, warlike, cruel, hard to live in, etc.

5. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    mc from reincarnation paradise
    i better keep his wit and intelligence and op ness tho

6. KHA2

KHA2 wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    so as boubo? because he's the true mc

7. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea what story, but I have a list of traits I would like to have in both the world and my character. I'm probably going to prefer some Technologically Advanced Civilisation, because I don't want to lose out on things like easy & free entertainment, flushable toilets, toilet paper, and comfortable beds. I'd prefer to become someone who's rich, or at least well off, throughout the story, and who isn't either forced into life-and-death combat, or has terrible family members who get them into trouble. The presence of Magic (be it Mystical, Cultivation, both, a mix, or otherwise) would be a plus, especially if how it works makes sense and isn't outright broken, but not worth trading in any of the prior requirements. I'm assuming that my level of intellect, habits, traits, and overall personality would supersede that of the individual who my reincarnation replaced, so their direct part of the plot is irrelevant to me, there's almost no chance I would follow exactly what they did, and may avoid the plot altogether if their origin is far enough from it and there isn't any world/existence destroying threats. Which I would also want to add as a requirement, no world/existence/species destroying threats. Oh, and, I would want to be both healthy and capable of whatever mystical skills, if any, there are in the story, to at least a reasonable level.

Still have no idea what specific story, though. Maybe I'm The Evil Lord Of An Intergalactic Empire! ? I could just be some random noble a decade younger than the story's protagonist who's family doesn't start a fight with him and manages to avoid pretty much all the trouble that occurs throughout the course of the story.

NothingIsEternal likes this.
  8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    ofc who else could i have been talking bout smh
    are u caught up btw'
    the recent 2 arcs have swept me off my feet yo

9. KHA2

KHA2 wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    not yet, i just started reading again
    i took some time off to finish some other series

10. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Prob any as a villainess noble girl that has a seriously caring family and spoiled to the core, and ofc rich, also with a little touch of magic world.

AliceShiki, aShinyVaporeon and Shio like this.
  11. redanxela

redanxela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sword of daybreak MC. Meh that guy is too soft for me (lol, and I complain about genocidal maniac) i really love the novel, but I wish the MC puts his own country and people interest as priority before the whole "for the civilised world sake." Cause the other nations rulers are playing him for a fool and taking advantage of him.

Pisses me off. I will wipe out typhoon from the face of whatever planet they are.

12. Llamadragon

Llamadragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to remind you that she can only heal recent damage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. Deleted member 213850

Deleted member 213850 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent read any cooking webnovel yet, but I'd like to reincarnate into the character who only does taste testing of yummy food.

14. Chutori

Chutori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jieun Grasper from the Abandoned Empress. I'm just going to be reincarnated as one of my favorite villains, slap reality in the muggle fl, make the toxic ML suffer and befriend the 2nd ML. Best of all, I hate this story so I can change the original line without regret or guilt! The original story is already spoiled so no matter what I do I would not make it any worse.

15. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the mc from the beloved concubine or peerless alchemist (Unprecedented Pill Refiner: Entitled Ninth Young Lady)

Raven Evernight likes this.
  16. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d like to be a god that has unlimited powers and is not restricted by any rules and travel to different fictional worlds and tease the mcs and help them out every now and again giving them spoilers beating up the shitty family that’s raising them horribly

17. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Guess God Of Cooking??

18. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d like to be a op villainess . The mc from the villainess level 99 . She is very op and she’s hot that’s a plus

19. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    Title/step unclear, stuck in 'villainous'-type novel.

"If you where to reincarnate, which character of the novel would you want?"
    Would you want [to be]?
    Would you want [to have as friend/family/significant other]?
    Would you want [to kill off/convert]?

Will this be a free world or one where the world itself force you to follow the script?Even if I were to replace one of the character, I'm not sure that I will be able to perform the role of said character without deviation. Best case scenario, I'll recreate "About the reckless girl who kept challenging a reborn man like me".

20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Reika-sama from Kenkyo~

It's basically reincarnating as a rich girl with a loving family. Like... Is there anything better than that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.