Forgotten Title SOS Urgent

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by dream00, Mar 25, 2021.

1. dream00

dream00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really desperate to find a chinese novel : someone had already posted her title in chinese, but I dont remember where: the third miss gu from the prime minister estate marry a sickly man , and she take care of his nephew . after her husband die and sell all her dowry. when her nephew won the first imperial exam she recommend him a wife but he disregard her opinion and marry into power and chase her out, in her way she bump into a new titled prince who was just a small ranked soldier , and he invite her in his wang fu to give a meal , she mets his wife . after she shortly exited his house she was assassinated in a wood house in the mountains , what cause an uproar in The Court between the prince and her adoptive nephew and accusing him how unfilial he was to her . when she is reborn her nephew is also reborn along side with the wife of the new titled prince . her nephew refuse to tell her who assasinated her and decide to marry the daughter of a prince . the wife of the prince become the concubine of a true wang in order to climb into power. and our mc marry the soldier who will become a titled prince who offered her a meal . but I lost the title SOS I really need help:blobwoah::notlikeblob:

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  2. SheRead

SheRead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should try searching in rebirth tag. The story is somehow familiar but I forgot the title too.

3. dream00

dream00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here my adress ch.salma01àoutlook.fr
    pleaase if you can find it this novel hunt me down day and night