Resolved KR tls (mtl welcomed with tlc) 200 usd monthly bonus

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by betterdays, Mar 6, 2021.

1. betterdays

betterdays Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey uh, I'm a lone translator working with my own site, and I wanted to see if there are any kr tls looking to get paid for their own work and are willing to publish with me on my site.

I don't really have any requirements and you'll be making all the money you earn.

As for the novels I translate on there I have 3 of them I'm working with and their ratings are as follows :
    Chronicles of the Heavenly Demon (4.3)
    Reincarnation of the Swordmaster (4.2)
    Possessing Nothing (4.2)
    (Adding Peerless dad , Arcane Sniper and Solo Bug Player soon to the site)

You can create your own patreon, discord, fan base etc. The only reason I'm reaching out like this, is because I want to see if I can work with another tl on the site to increase publicity.

The donations also a steady income for the novels I have them setup on (triple digits and high triple digits at that) and considering I work alone its great side money, and I just want to see if there's anyone interested on tling a novel in kr on my site since its a kr tling website.

It would be nice if you pick a novel with a solid rating though, since I do like posting quality translations aha, but that's all I got for my pitch.

Also the best part... if you need help getting on your feet moneywise I can front you a 100 dollar bonus at the end of the month of your first month working (totally independent from your own earnings that month, meaning it's on top of whatever you earned) as well as every month after that your bonus will be up front. Meaning after the first month of work you'll get 200 usd for the first bonus.

If ya got questions about it, you can pm me on here or dm me on discord @ betterdays#4698

Edit : Closed recruitment now!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  2. betterdays

Reading List:
    Link
  3. number 999

number 999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mm sry for didturbing but if you got one, can u translate a novek called "the villian wants to live" ?

4. Deleted member 323718

Deleted member 323718 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested.

betterdays likes this.
  5. dajie

dajie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, if you are also looking for a proofreader or editor, I'd like to apply.

6. betterdays

Reading List:
    Link
    will definitely look into it

feel free to message me on discord for details!