Spoiler A Way To Protect You, Sweetheart / 다정한 그대를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2021.

1. kimikimi

kimikimi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    question from me :hmm::hmm:
    based on the spoiler before, some of the Josephine's wings will go to Leti's side because they know that she is the real saint so do they going to follow Leti to the new country or they still stay at the empire?

if they going to follow Leti so when will they leave the btch? :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:
    i really wanna know especially about noelle and ahin :cookie::cookie: if anyone know about this, please spoil me :aww:

arigato, nya :blobsnow::blobsnow:

2. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahhhhhhhahaa omg thanks for this. Who would have know our Leticia is dirty minded

simplysharonda likes this.
  3. JustAnOldNavy

JustAnOldNavy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil about the pregnancy like reactions and stuff!?!?:aww:

Mifried, simplysharonda and Dizmen like this.
  4. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about their kids?

5. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ppl probably aren't using the name because Khunters scan through spoilers boards and can connect 1+1 if they notice their books being TL'd

tsumi_jns likes this.
  6. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii I want to know about the other wings. Like, what is their personality and power

Ecstasy and Dizmen like this.
  7. S3npai Tach1

S3npai Tach1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you can screenshot the novel from Kakaopage korean?
    May I know how to do it with app or something?
    Because I don't have handphone (Oppo) and tablet (Samsung) that the brand is from apple.

8. Dizmen

Dizmen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did he know abt the curse please

9. Momora

Momora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Callisto is a prince in the holy empire. Since childhood, it has been known that he is a wings. At first the emperor disliked that his son was wings (he didn't like things about temples because shrines weakened the strength of the imperial family), but then he thought that this was the first time a wings came from the imperial family this could be used to show the imperial family's closeness to the goddess. Callisto then educated to become the crown prince, he has very good abilities. But after meeting Josefina for the first time he begged his father that he didn't want to be a wings (he saw Josefina as a devil, sad fact he was so young then). The emperor certainly did not care about it he thought it was only temporary but Callisto did not change his mind he still refused to be a wings. The emperor did not want to give up the power he might gain so he put Callisto in prison so that Callisto would change his mind. But Callisto did not change his mind so the emperor started beating him so that Callisto could get his mind back, Callisto was beaten continuously until one day he almost died. His sister begged the emperor to stop beating Callisto and for her to be given a chance to persuade Callisto to become wings, the emperor gave hee a chance. After that Callisto said that he would become the wings, the emperor was happy because he thought Callisto had finally gotten his mind back, he did not feel that Callisto's gaze was so cold as someone who had lost his soul. The day Callisto swore to Josefina he set fire to the temple (He is Josefina 1st wings). The emperor finally realize that Callisto would not change his mind, he only had two options now to kill Callisto and let the new wings be born or hide Callisto. The emperor chose the second option he covered up the reason for the fire incident to be that Callisto didn't want to become emperor (the real reason was because he didn't want to be a wing but this excuse would only tarnish the imperial family's reputation). Callisto then went to the Mado Empire, he had very good magic abilities, he was even called a genius and was a candidate for the owner of a magic tower (I forgot the name of the tower) because of that too the emperor couldn't touch him.

Callisto always felt sick because he never followed Josefina's orders. In the first TL he died in the winter by committing suicide. In the second TL, all the pain was gone when he first met Leticia. He also swore at Leticia not long after their first meeting

10. Mizurin

Mizurin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the 4th wing and Leticia meet?

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  11. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOD. I feel terrible for this guy. When did he meet leticia?

12. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't unsee this now

13. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me spoilers about leticia pregnancy

arlovebird and Blablasimp like this.
  14. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohmygod he is precious!! So he was the one wearing a veil, right I thought josephine first wing is an evil being. Thank you for the spoiler

15. sin-angel

sin-angel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why I can't open this spoiler? Even seoktonin message is gone? Is it only me who have this problem? It says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" WHYY?? :cry::cry: I don't understand, never have this kind of problem with NU before :(

chibiea, Shey_04, alizarose and 3 others like this.
  16. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    im sorry its cause the translator contacted me and asked me to delete the spoilers because i spread the source. since it was my fault i deleted them. you can find them in posts of people who quoted them.

Kayale, chorong_ssi and Blablasimp like this.
  17. sin-angel

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to hear that. It's only spoiler tho, not mtl. Is it illegal now? Yeah I tried to read from people's quote now, but there are some missing too because no one quote it. Curiousity kills me :cry::cry:

DOHere and Ceilo27 like this.
  18. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    ill try to contact them again and ask if i can repost the spoilers but im not sure theyll reply so

Kayale and Ceilo27 like this.
  19. sin-angel

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaahhh, thank you so much dear :justabotheart: also thank you for your effort to give us the spoiler. It's really sad to know that your effort is deleted, like your hardwork to spoil (my heart:"I can't :cry:"). I don't know since I'm new maybe, but never seen anyone have this kind of issue just because of spoiler ._. Even there's people mtl-ing in NUF

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    DOHere and Tasnuva like this.
  20. JustARandomNeko

JustARandomNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought spoilers are fine. Just as long you don't reveal the person/source/link/website names? Isn't that how it usually goes?