Spoiler I’ll Divorce My Tyrant Husband 폭군 남편과 이혼하겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nightbutterfly, Mar 24, 2021.

1. nightbutterfly

nightbutterfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll Divorce My Tyrant Husband 폭군 남편과 이혼하겠습니다
    [​IMG]
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ill-divorce-my-tyrant-husband/

Web Novel

Description
    She possessed the Empress in the novel of Rofan.

Isn’t that good?

The problem is that this Empress is a supporting character who is pushed and beaten by the cunning emperor, then eventually dies of illness.

But she couldn’t die. She must become a villain to get divorced. As if to destroy the treasury, she also lavished the luxury, talked in front of others, and harassed her husband.

‘By the way, the more I behave, the more obsessed you are, are you a pervert?!’

anyone read more than first chapter or has other source?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Characters
    Misc
    Novel art:
    https://pin.it/4LQYk8O
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Aug 13, 2023
    Ang3Blue, mmem, junmoxiao7 and 8 others like this.
  3. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this story when it's not official yet, it's very interesting, Aisha (who is said to be a holy person) is a white lotus and Alexandro knows that he's a white lotus but he still let it be.Because Alexandro knows palace life is cruel, so a gentle and plain woman is not suitable to live in a palace.And of course our MC plays the villain well too, but the more he wants to do bad people the more people praise him lol that's really funny.

4. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it too before becoming featured.
    My biggest concern was lack of ML candidates other than Alex. TuT he's not male lead right?!

5. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, but so far the man the writer introduced was still Alexandro.

nightbutterfly likes this.
  6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    79EEE184-E4F2-4259-B14E-E0507ED8AF8E.png
    similar? :blobjoy:

7. nightbutterfly

nightbutterfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Similar pose, tho it's different from my point of view

8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Might I ask what series this is? If its a different series, which cover came first? Or are the artists' acquaintances?

Shey_04, Guide1410 and nightbutterfly like this.
  9. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    History at library, And it looks like the cover of the first history at library.

10. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoiler ㅠㅠ tbh i dont really like alexandro.. Is there any 2nd ML? After read chapter 24, there is a cute slave boy, but i doubt that he will be 2nd ml.

11. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    So far there has been none, alexandro is a kind of human who doesn't believe in love, he is the emperor, he married Aisha just for profit, so he doesn't have any feelings for Aisha.I don't know why I like Alexandro, I don't know because I've read his novel before it's official release, he's very sweet while maintaining his relationship with lobelia.

Asami, augacutan, its0k and 7 others like this.
  12. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a potential but he didn't step in yet. It's the arch duke, his name is Norman and mc names her fox Norman without realizing that. So maybe a hint on how a misunderstanding will occur.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
  13. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ml is probably Alexandro because before the novel was featured it had #regret on the summary and they have lots of scenes together.
    25: why did Robelia buy this stuff?
    26: if she wants a night with me
    27: to get you, I could beg from under my feet.
    28: why did I kiss you?
    29: apples and temptations
    30: Let’s see if you win or i win.
    31: should we send the slaves to your bedroom?
    32: the confrontation between slaves and emperor
    33: the Hidden Government of the Empress
    34: a surprise press conference
    35: the famous gold chain of the emperor couple
    36: raise one’s head in the imperial palace under the subject of slavery
    37: i will devote my life to the Empress.
    38: a low-breasted dress is a relic of the old days.
    39: a sly plot of the maids.
    40: importance of TPO
    41: a fraud on the people of the emperor and empress
    42: is this how lady Rofan feels?
    43: if I can’t get hold of her
    44: it’s his destiny to love me.
    45: moving gift
    46: she’s the boss and I’m the one who’s the boss.
    47: please make up your mind that you’re getting a divorce.
    48: Did you seduce the Emperor with your body?
    49: I believed in your good heart.
    50: who leaked the conversation?
    51: why don’t you stop pretending to be nice?
    52: I’m afraid you’ll get hurt.
    53: can’t you give me one more chance?
    54: the one who will help me escape.
    55: i have come to deeply admire the Empress.
    56: the beginning of regret
    57: it’s not unusual for a married person to have an affair.
    58: you can use me as much as you like.
    59: Are you hurt?
    60: his past
    61: I will put the holy lady on the spot after the Empress
    62: protect the empress!
    The raws are free so I recommend u to mtl this

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  14. MochiPark

MochiPark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really hope he's not the ml.if he is all of FL's struggles agony suffering will go vain. :blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife::blob_thor::blobconfounded::blobtired: he's trash ALEXTRASHNDER:blobcat_hyper:

15. whyneji

whyneji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am crossing my fingers that chapter 54 implies there's a different ML who is going to help her escape because so far her husband is trash and he deserves to be with the trash OG heroine.

16. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead is 99% Alexandro. I like him so far but I for sure want to see him grovel. This is what I understand from reading the raws so far. ML does not like weak innocent people because he thinks they do more harm than good especially in places of power. He and the original FL had a political marriage it was not love nor friendship. She did her own thing and he did his own thing. She came to love him and started to imitate the concubine to get his love (went for the whole natural girl next door look because the concubine was a 'frugal pure' person.)

ML knows the concubine is two-faced but he likes that because they are the same. He feels like he can control her better and that she can handle the harshness of being an empress compared to the original female lead who does not socialize, is insecre and desperate for love. original FL does her empress work well but was starting to lose it, from the pressure of competing with the concubine, he felt like they were incompatible. ( my guess is that he wanted to let her go so she can have a better life with someone who could love her because she was too innocent and naive for the role of the empress, he felt like she was suited to another role. but unfortunately, she did love him and unalive herself (idk if it was illness or sue side.)

He is starting to become obsessed with the current FL because She is cunning, strong, ambitious, and thinks of herself. He likes that she stands up for herself even when it comes to him. She takes no shit. (She beat his ass with a pillow and sent him running out of her room because he tried to go in for a kiss when they are talking about divorce. she used a lot of colorful words lol). He is not playful but when it comes to her he likes to tease her because she looks like a fierce cat. He did not love the concubine he has a goal (IDK what yet) and he is starting to get tired of her because she keeps running to him for help.

yes he is an asshole but I think he made fair points, I don't think previous FL could handle the toxic nature of the empire and she did not even know who her husband was but she did not deserve that treatment. I may have misunderstood the raw but that's what I got from reading it so far, it's a FUN read. I recommend it.

Also, I am pretty sure he has NOT slept with the FL (og fl as well) or the concubine...Yet. We like a man who is Sexually disciplined. I say that because when he was going in for a kiss he was telling himself to get a hold of himself and how he could not sleep with anyone till he reached his goal (IDK what the goal is tho).... Does that mean he is a virgin.... he also said he has never felt this desire or greed before PLs someone tell me if i am wrong or not loll [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  17. rufa_ss

rufa_ss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess I agree with you totally. And I am really wondering his big goal. Like what? He is emperor, he has the control of even the illegal street. Is he trying some world domination thing or some sorcerer thing?

Jukki, Echichichi, Asami and 9 others like this.
  18. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The concubine is a pretty face on the outside but a Rat on the inside. She acts dumb (and for sure is one to me lol but never underestimate rats like her). She is very selfish and wants to be an empress but acts frugal and humble. She has yet to do any work as queen other than networking and showing everyone the emperor favors her. She is like that itch (Rashta) from the remarried empress lol I think she got reincarnated into this novel:blobunamused: She always tries to embarrass the empress ei saying that the empress wears too many expensive clothes, or she calls the emperor by his first name in front of people. lol But the emperor set her straight unlike the dumbass Sovieshu from the remarried empress. He basically said he can afford to give the empress whatever dress NO matter the luxury because she is HIS ONLY empress. PERODT:bloblove: He tells her(concubine) it's ok to be humble but she should not act like she is not privileged. something about noblesse obliges. (ps that was at a royal dinner with guests......)

'the inferred responsibility of privileged people to act with generosity and nobility toward those less privileged.'

Also, the concubines' ever excuse is "I just come here" (she come from another dimension the holy priest said). Especially when she is in trouble "i just came here and i don't know the norms/etiquette yet. the empress tells her it's already been half a year she needs to learn or is she unwilling or just dumb lolll. So the empress gives her goes to the concubine's room and dumbs all her work there and basically says get that shit done. Now our empress can go and be a wicked woman bahhahaaha

[​IMG]

I agree he is emperor but there are always noble factions who want to overthrow the emperor. I think he has a lot of enemies and wants to take them out but I honestly don't know LOL I have a feeling it has something to do with the holy temple...

So now the empress is enjoying her leisurely unemployment life the palace went to shit. Aisha(concubine) tried to get out of doing work by saying the Emporer said she doesn't have to do anything. the empress looked at her like the rat she is and said "do you not know that the emperor rules everything BUT the inner workings of the palace. everything I say goes" so she gave her the work and as we expected the rat did not do shit. everyone came to beg the empress to do the work again but she said that the queen's job, leave. People talked trash but quickly came begging again realizing what a treasure their empress is for taking good care of the contraction, welfare, messengers, payroll and so on they went to the emperor and begged him to persuade the empress. He came with his tail tucked and said that he won't ask for her to forgive him for his insensitivity and unfairness. he asked her a favor that she do SOME of the work and that he would make sure the rat does her share properly. The empress was pleased because she expected him to order her to do work and she felt bad for the innocent people who are going without because of that rat. She also found it to be a good time because now everyone knows her value compared to that rat. She tells the emperor they need to write a contract and he said ok but what's the punishment for not following the contract. she says 'divorce'. he said ok there is no way he will break that treaty. LOL she tells him he can bring in a better empress why is he being complicated, he doesn't answer her and leaves. She ends up thinking he is a tyrant but worth of his title as emperor because at once he got five teacher to teach the rat about the inner palace and her work. she studies 10 HOURs a day.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  19. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo...concubine was brought here from another world then what is the point of her being there??? Does she have a purpose for being there bc so far she just seems like a waste of space (can’t do her job properly or too dumb or lazy to learn):blobunsure:
    Fair point but other than that she would totally be a shitty Empress bc it takes more than that and she can’t (more like doesn’t want to) even bc she’s too fuking lazy for the actual work of an Empress:blobexpressionless:

Also, since ML married the FL for power then why did he marry the Concubine? Is it for his big goal?

20. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know about cabel true personality? In the og novel, they picture him as a black hearted guy, which is not innocent like what he shown to robelia right now. Will he be antagonist?? Or still just being a cutie pet of robelia? :3

Viliel, nightbutterfly and Burnfavor1 like this.