Jujutsu Kaisen, Re:Zero S2 P2, AOT final season p1

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Ruyue, Mar 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit, this week was jam packed. All of the 3 animes came to an end, until there next season.
    AOT Final Season P2 is confirmed for the winter of 2022.
    Jujutsu Kaisen is confirmed to be continued but no official release date.
    Re:zero S3 is not confirmed, and thus has no release date.

Damn these shows were all so fun to watch. Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday were the days I looked forward to all week. The show I was the most surprised by was Jujutsu Kaisen. Honestly wasn't expecting much when I went into it, but it blew me away. Fighting scenes amazing.
    My only thoughts on Re:zero was Echidna will forever be best girl.
    AOT S3, it was fun, it was heavy, it was gruesome, but I got spoiled for chapter 138 or whatever it was that was floating around on the internet.

What did you all think of these 3 shows?

2. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?

Haven't finish watching those anime.

3. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t Jujutsu still ongoing? There was a preview for episode 14 and everything.

*goes to check* Ooooh. You see, I just started watching Jujutsu, and for me on Crunchyroll, after episode 13 it stops auto playing and shows up with the “watch again” text, indicating I’m all caught up. It wasn’t until I scrolled down to the season that it showed the rest. Man, I would have just been waiting around forever wondering why the show wasn’t updating if not for this thread. So thanks!

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  4. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved Jujutsu Kaisen and AOT but I have to really commend the animation for Jujutsu Kaisen, the fighting scenes were superb!! I really hope they announce a second season date but at least there's a movie coming out!!

I also wanna mention some other animes that I enjoyed this winter such as kemono jihen and tensei shitara slime

And while I'm sad that winter animes are coming to an end, we still have kumo desu ga, nani ka, I'm so excited for Iruma S2 coming out this spring!!! 2021 is really looking up!!

5. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Jujutsu Kaisen was amazing and so was Re:Zero. I havent been following AOT since s1 end as the 4 year gap between s1 and s2 made me lose interest in it.
    Mushoku Tensei was Amazing too although some of the scenes were rather... problematic
    Other than those, Horimiya had a nice start but it got average eh from me by the end.
    There was also Spider which was decent.

Ruyue likes this.