Nano Machine

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Kairos604, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Kairos604

Kairos604 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please pickup the novel Nano Machine ?? I'm really too deep in and I need the rest of the story hahaha.
    Well, here's a bit of context : it already has 349 chapters translated , and no updates in maybe 1/2-1year... There is a sequel as well; descent of the demon god.

It's really a gem in its type, with an intelligent MC taking over a faction and building his own force. Also, I really, really, REALLY need to know what happens next XD. The MTL is just a headache-inducing jumble of words...

Magnus183 likes this.
  2. Wiger98

Wiger98 Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    From the novel page looks like, it's all caught up unless there are more raws out for this novel.
    Also qidian novel so most people won't touch it with a 10 foot pool

3. Kairos604

Kairos604 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not caught up, the raws are MTLed on jpmtl... there are a lot more chapters. also, chapter 349 is in the middle of an arc XD. Didn't know about qidian, but I still have to try and ask... :D

Wiger98 likes this.
  4. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been waiting too for it to get picked up, but like the guy said.. If it's from qi than it won't probably be picked up...

5. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    It abandoned cuz little read it, too op cheat, all his achievement cuz nano, all crntered around nano, the mc is nano not that useless guy who being bullied around everywhere

6. Kairos604

Kairos604 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haaa this is depressing. btw, why are qidian novels hard to translate? I'm vaguely aware of legal issues with wuxiaworld a while back, but not much more...

7. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think most that try to translate it got dmca(?) by qi so nobody really wants to do it anymore..

Not an expert, somebody should explain it better than me lol.