Spoiler I’ll Divorce My Tyrant Husband 폭군 남편과 이혼하겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nightbutterfly, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Ace! I started reading this, but I've to say that I impressed with the ml (Alexandro).

2. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The concubine came from Korea, she is pretty useless at work because she did not need to. Fl was already under-appreciated for doing all that work while the rat was sucking up to people and networking. I think that's how she was able to win before, the Fl was like a carpet being walked over the emperor said a wooden doll. That makes me so sad cuz that means she did not feel safe in there and had no love (the new female lead thinks he is a sociopath lol and I agree). the rats' (concubine) purpose is to share her knowledge of the other world to help them advance. They think she is a high intellect but she is just a college student, one time to impress the nobles and get more attention she tells them about smartphones (this world is magic-based) they are all impressed but the empress said that's a nice story but do you know how to make a smart phone? she stuttered and said no. people were disappointed but she was so embarrassed it was a fail. I think her plan was to make lots of connections and then use those connections, people were eating out of her hand cuz they thought she was favored and powerful but now they are seeing her true nature. major plot points are a mess because of the translation ei how did original FL die? what happened after? was ML really an asshole who fell in love with the rat. I can't believe that because his personality is not built like that, he does not even trust her but he does not harm those who are innocent. Also the previous timeline was told in the point of view of the rat so i can't trust shit she says.

So Fl finds cabel, in one of her outings to try and force the emperor to divorce her. this time she went to the black market to try and do illegal stuff that would look (unfortunately the emperor runs the underground markets and she can go as long as she as security and tells him) She found a slave sell and buys all the slaves. she tells the slaves they will work for her in the palace and that includes studying 3 hours a day about the language, laws, and etiquette. She sees him(cabel) limbing cuz of an injury and takes him in (16yrs old). he is grateful and such a cutie, he gives her his name and she thinks to herself hmmm this name is familiar. she remembers he is cabel who was a slave most of his life and ends up becoming a powerful magic user and owns his own guild of information. his personality then is dark but acts nice and sweet. currently its sweet (but i am a bit suspicious cuz he been a slave for a while and that should have taught hum how to hide his feelings). anyway, she looks him over for injury and the emperor walks in as she is holding his face and looking closer while cabel is blushing. he said "why are you trying to kiss him" he had a dark look. she looked shocked and said she is looking him over and she is no pedo lol he is a minor. anyway, the emperor does not like this boy (any guys around fl especially when she is trying to divorce him...he doesn't really understand why he feels this way or any of these emotions...) he doesn't tell her to not keep them cuz he does not want to lose her. Anyway, there is alot of fun stuff i left out but when she was at these markets she accidentally bought a pleasure toy and everyone thinks its for her and the emperor she runs out of embarrassed. later that day the emperor is given papers of what the empress did and he sees the items she bought (lingerie and toy) his turns red (bahahha he really might be a virgin awww)

3. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. ❤❤ was this novel has finished?

nightbutterfly likes this.
  4. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    He had some family issues as far as I got to know by reading the comments. Maybe, the Emperor married his mother and benefitted a lot from this marriage but favoured another woman or that sort of something situation had happened in the past, but yes, it's something to do with his family which is why he's protecting and collecting powers to firm his legitimacy.
    Although I do agree with that one comment on the novel : He's the same as his family, in the original he married the Empress, confirmed his legitimacy and then (drove herself) killed her.

babayagu, MianneChan, Jukki and 26 others like this.
  5. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is true that Alexandro married Aisyah for some purpose as well as lobelia. Aisha is a saintess, so she needs sacred shrine support. Alexandro only felt love when the nature of lobelia changed.

Aisha is from Korea, as in other stories she is said to be a saint. So Alexandro married her too because of politics, more precisely he needed support from the holy shrine. Alexandro also plays the role as if he loves Aisha when he doesn't, it's all just acting. He's the emperor who is good at manipulating haha poor Aisha.

MianneChan, charisa, salty25 and 31 others like this.
  6. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bahhahah I can't wait till Aisha noticed how fake he is being towards her. Also, our emperor is a virgin (YES! a man with discipline is elite). My guess is that he knows women find him attractive and that they try to use their seggual skills to gain the upper hand ei pregnancy, assassination, or just becoming obsessed with him. Now thinking about it I wonder if in the other timeline he ended up being with Aisha completely(i highly doubt it as he is very manipulative and he is clingy to our fl, he wants to touch her and is seggual awakened by her)

7. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, Caleb isnt innocent as he looks like. I prefer another 2nd ml than him hmm..

datagirl, MLisMyHubby, Jukki and 9 others like this.
  8. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa. Thank you for the spoiler. He may really be a sociopath. A high functioning sociopath but a sociopath nonetheless.

Viliel and nightbutterfly like this.
  9. Cocobanana

Cocobanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she was supposed to share knowledge from her world to the empire but she's either lazy or dumb af for that matter.. The nobles thought she's a genius for being a college student because she was soo privilege to study more w/o being a noble or upper class but OHH BOY nonono... she cant even understand the basics of human behaviour to foreign subjects like food :facepalm:
    she embarrassed herself for saying she cant build a mobile phone despite being boastful about it and serving korean foods that are too spicy for the people, seeing it was already a disaster she walked out. Lobelia saves it by serving an alternative version of it for people to eat it, she ordered to recook it i think, because she watched in youtube or something that foreigner doesnt like too spicy and seasoned foods and the empire people have the similar reaction

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn so useless and has the audacity to act all arrogant and shameless. If she’s gonna be like that then at least back it up with ur skill/smarts but nooo:facepalm::blobunamused:

snzzykitten, Ghost123, Ravenz and 4 others like this.
  11. Cocobanana

Reading List:
    Link
    Aisha spread rumors thru media that Lobelia bought slaves and adult toys from the black market, of course Lobelia is so damn happy about it :blobjoy: but not even a half day pass by the Emperor announced an emergency press conference and he required for Lobelia to attend
    yes hes a sneaky biatch who actually taunts(?) (I dont know the exact words) the Emperor about being always with Lobelia

12. rufa_ss

rufa_ss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he is definetly a white lotus. When Lobelia said that he was cunning when she first saw him, I thought that maybe this time he is innocent. But hell no!! He is far from innocent. And right now he doesn't believe that Lobelie doesn't want any sexual relationship also bcuz he is young. But he thinks that it's not related with his age. He has to make himself more likeable to her taste? I just don't want him to team up with aisha bis that's all

13. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there is 2nd ML fr & Lobelia ended up with him, not Alex

14. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    caleb (cabel?) sounds like a less vulnerable eclise (from "death is the only ending for the villainess")... :blobunsure:

Jukki, cabbagenyanko, Emma626 and 7 others like this.
  15. Cocobanana

Reading List:
    Link
    Lobelia arrived at the place where the press conference will be held, she thought the PC is about the Emperor to divorce her. She wore a red gown with deep cleavage and fur coat and jewelries which are against the rules when attending PC, the Emperor said to her that he should have a bill banning to wear the dress similar to her wearing rn... The emperor reveals the street was his and said he send Lobelia to investigate something, she tries to interject saying it was her own will to buy personal stuffs but the emperor said she was too shy admit a good deed or something like that then he whispers to her about the night they kissed so she was silent for a long time.. the chapter ended with a reporter asking about the adult toys :blobrofl:

16. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my God they kissed? wow pretty good development alexandro:sneaky:

17. Cocobanana

Reading List:
    Link
    yep it was more of alexandro kissed lobelia type tho:blobmelt:, it was in earlier chapter forgot the specific one... alexandro controlled himself to not to do more than the kiss because he wants to achieve his goal first more than anything..

chapters are regularly released in naver website every 3 days, i read mtl tho

18. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's see how long alexandro lasts:blob_grin:

karaa00000, Khadz and nightbutterfly like this.
  19. Cocobanana

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll also add that Alexandro thought Lobelia bought the adult toys for them to use so he was kinda excited that night :blob_pout:

20. Cocobanana

Reading List:
    Link
    OHH BOY:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    So regarding with the question about the adult toys another reporter ask if it was for Caleb which makes Lobelia go slightly mama bear like someone dares to bully her precious child. Alexandro replied with no she didnt use those to anyone but to him only.. Lobelia internally screaming WTF U LYING but to save Caleb's image she agreed to it... reporter were suspicious because theres a rumor that they have bad relationship but Alexandro proudly said they not only have good but HOT relationship and he said he didnt leave her room until the next day. Lobelia stepped his shoes with her killer heels (steletto? idk) to shut up, he get the gist but smug AF. Lobelia agreed to all of it and the reporters went crazy because it was a big scoop. the following day the news went out with Lobelia good reputation and great relationship with the Emperor