Forgotten Title cultivation, female jainghu(zombie) time travel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SnowRevol, Mar 29, 2021.

1. SnowRevol

SnowRevol Member

Reading List:
    Link
    many many moon years ago (before quidian webnovel was even a whisper of thought) was reading thru a silly interesting novel about a boy in zombie cultivation sect, cant remember if he was reincarnated transmigrated or was just normal cultivator of the realm. but he was obsessed with a female corpse he found dead and sealed in a tree on a sect mission? or something, restores her takes care of her body including perfect fitting custom cloths. the somehow ended up back in time near her supersect before she was murdered and she's still alive. join sect becomes her fiance and keeps robbing her sect master(maybe just an elder? he was HIGH rank) Father of stuff, while breaking random records in the sect proving him self worthy of her.

sadly have no luck at all remembering name and realy wanted to start again as never finished before. if have questions to narrow down please ask, my memory is all triggers and really wierd on what I can remember.

jad14661 likes this.
  2. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont remember reading most things but maybe its Necropolis Immortal, this story is kinda old

3. SnowRevol

SnowRevol Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just Google and found one for necropolis immortal, sadly not what I was trying to remember :( .

the story im looking for is at least 5 or 10 years old now. he was part a dark/zombie/poison etc type sect, found her body and had her in a special coffin. I don't think he had any friends in sect even before his attention focused on her corpse before he was send to the past where she was still alive, I think even her sect had vanished by the time he found her corpse in the tree but not sure.

any other guesses I can check or things to ask that can narrow it down more?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  4. SnowRevol

SnowRevol Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rerebump many days later hoping someone has an idea what story it is. the sect its self may or may not have been zombie jainghu focused but it had the arts and supplies for it. im still trying to find this story again :(