Resolved Please help me find a novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by B2j, Mar 29, 2021.

1. B2j

B2j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for a scene in particular. I don’t remember the specific novel or chapter. It goes like this: the mc meets a bunch of clones/mirror images of himself and he has to find the real one but each version all believe themselves to be the real one. Usually they would fight it out or have a discussion but the mc(s) automatically started questioning themselves and killed themselves immediately if they found something wrong. In the end, after several questions/filters, the real one remains alive. Please if you know the novel I’m looking for... (btw it should be a BL novel if i remember right...)

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    In Reborn as a System, the last trial not the last arc, before they came to central world, mc and his host have a clone. Mc of course knee at first that he was the real one, but then, at the middle, since the fake ml that he though was real didn't respond to him. So he begun to question himself whether he was the real or just a clone. Fortunately, the true ml came to the rescue...

I.dunno if it's this novel. It's bl, and it's also have clones in the end.

3. Hamski

Hamski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a scene exactly as you described in Second Life Ranker (Chapter 317), but it's definitely not BL so idk

Baldingere likes this.
  4. B2j

B2j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg you’re right. I’ve been reading too much BL lately, no wonder I couldn’t find it after i searched through my whole BL list. Thank you!

It’s not it but thank you. Sorry for the misinformation!

Baldingere and Hamski like this.