Spoiler The Justice of a Villainous Woman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends. A lot depends on the influence and power of the reigning monarch and the stability of the Empire. Your Throne webtoon is a good example - I highly recommend it. Some royalty are married as kids (The Abandoned Empress ...) since childhood political marriages were not uncommon. Illegitimate children would be treated depending on how their royal parent treated them, but they would usually be married off for diplomatic alliances. Princesses especially since their claim to the throne is (sadly) usually weaker or depending on the society, practically nonexistent.
    Having a kid is great for the wife of the monarch, because it gives them support and power. Charti would gain more influence as the mother of the next Emperor, and nobles would be clamoring to support her in hopes of influencing the young heir to the throne.

Johnwill12 likes this.
  2. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know if someone shared this yet or the manga had already tell this story, since Edith became a family of MC, and as a lady in waiting she also is close to MC's lovey dovey life so~
    When Edith is having tea with MC and her parents, she starts to talk about a 'mysterious' event in the palace. The neat bedroom of MC in the evening will become a mess next morning, the sofa even broke down and could not be fixed
    MC was embarrassed because the reason is they slept on the sofa and ML has superior energy~
    MC's mother immediately understand the meaning and starts to chat with Edith about MC's lovey dovey stories
    But MC's father refuse to believe his precious daughter is ~ with ML so he tries to find all kinds of explanation ex hitting a fly, fighting invaders something like that but all be stated impossible by others
    Then ML bluntly told him ' nothing happened, we just slept on the sofa' XD

3. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the latest chapter show they have a little princess and she’s interfering big tme with their night life. The only solution I see is that she needs another sibling. Otherwise, there’s no one else for her to interact with other than mommy and poor Leo is getting upset that she comes regularly to sleep with them. Haha!

However, it looks like next week’s chapter will introduce their second child, a boy. The preview said the chapter will show the brother-sister chemistry between the two kids.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    VelvetColors and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  4. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leo and Charti are planning to have two kids but can't find time to make no. 2 since their daughter keeps interrupting their time together.

Their daughter's name is Leoshaina, who has Leo's hair and Charti's eyes, and she's going to be the next empress after Leo.

It's pronounced Leo-sha-ina

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    VelvetColors likes this.
  5. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Charti and Leo’s kids are soooo adorable. Baby Shariad was born and he has blonde hair and golden eyes. It’s so nice to see this couple as parents. Next episode seem to be about Charti and her childhood friend, Juta.

rock.doll likes this.
  6. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I re-iterate, Leo and Charti’s family is so adorable. The little girl seems sassy/cheeky but it looks like she takes care of her brother well. I like that. And now...ooh my....Charti seem to be pregnant again but it’s clearly unplanned. Hahah. The family was eating melons with Juta and Charti begins to feel nauseous and is taken quite off guard.

The side story ends next week. I hope it ends well. It’s the best side story I have read yet for a manhwa. I really hope Tappytoon do the side story for its international customers.

VelvetColors and rock.doll like this.
  7. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link

A Real justice for her was to marry someone who's not constantly humiliating, testing, or doubting her. Even if the prince was not going to pick her, no way her family will be in ruins just because his father supported a different prince that has DIED already. he's butt hurt, but the author should not think that all readers are stupid. Politics don't work like that. People just don't kill or destroy other people if they supported different people. In extreme circumstances, yes, but as a crown prince, although he should be cautious of the duke for not fully supporting him from the start, he should've not thought of humiliating the daughter since they're still powerful allies. In politics, there are no permanent allies, but interest.
    Also, the prince is in a fake relationship with Irene. The FL doesn't know that but she's still fighting to be his wife. Her reasoning is really not doing it for me. The author kept emphasizing that her family is on the line when no, although it would be harder for her to find a marriage partner, she can still marry other princes.
    It's also annoying how the emperor who hasn't done anything is now expecting the FL to "heal" the ML. No. That's not her job.
    I really don't like the prince. No matter what reason he's got, it really can't justify how he keeps on insulting a noblewoman like our FL. Yes, he's humiliating her as a noble and a woman, and all of a sudden when she's near his brother, he has the guts to be jealous. I can't turn a blind eye just even if he's the Ml, a prince, or a human with his own promblems. It aint it, SIS.

This is not a bad manga. But, if you're a person from a family of politicians or studied political science or person who likes history like me then you'll be getting headaches from the plot holes because it has A LOT.

gracecfe, rrraray and Delice-San like this.
  8. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Family photo credit to Newtxxxx.
    [​IMG]

9. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about leo brother? any spoiler?

10. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    In modern politics, yeah. I will agree. In politics in an absolute monarchy when there is centralized power upon one person and uses his personal family as tools for political balance, I would like to differ.
    The emperor might be aligned with the duke upon the choice of his initial successor but as he has done so, he alienated his first wife's political faction and even those who do support his decision for whatever reason. He presumably married for political reasons so he would have known that favoring the child initially appointed as his heir and displacing the said heir will have its own political ramifications. If he and the duke pushed the 7th prince to be heir, he better be prepared for pushback and bloodbath. To be honest, I find the duke very unusual to stick his supposed beloved daughter to a prince he didn't support as heir in the first place. then, he gets surprised when said daughter is feeling the backlash from his past actions. And I would wager that the emperor's relationship with his future successor isn't gonna be roses or a walk in the park.

11. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happen next?
    Irene kidnap MC.Cecilia also in side with MC. What will happen after that?

12. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Count Soffel will try to rape Charti but Leo stab his hand. Turns out Marquis Merkel, Count Soffel, Irene, Cecil, Noren and Loren( forgive me if the name's wrong) team up to do this. They all will end up executed by hanging except for Seofel (he died in interogation stage).
    I do think Cecilia quite stupid to do this when she is a soon to be Queen's lady in waiting. She will get better marriage offer than what marquis merkel offer.

13. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    What will leo forgive Cecilia?

14. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    No one involved in the plot to kidnap and ruin Charti lived. They were all executed including the lady-in-waiting who conspired with Irene. Irene was defiant to the end even while the crowd threw stones at her. She was still executed though so all her schemes end there.

15. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she is executed too.

16. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa raw pls?

17. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it even explain what does the MC got reincarnated?

18. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who the fuck is Cecilia?
    I can't seem to remember her

19. LyRogers

LyRogers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was assassinated by the Queen to make ML the Crown Prince. The assassin controlled the animals in the river via a magical device, who helped drown the Seventh Prince. The fishes were benign and had transparent scales in day and shimmering scales in night due to xyz reason.

So in the manga, I read , the FL takes the poison and antidote herself. This is discovered by Albert's magical device and when she wakes up, she is interrogated and then kicked out. As for Albert, he is a genius wizard MC met in the West and is a fan of hers. Although, he is not in love with the MC.

So in the manga, I read , the FL takes the poison and antidote herself. This is discovered by Albert's magical device and when she wakes up, she is interrogated and then kicked out.
    I want to say that in a historical setting, every woman was suppressed. Some of them could rise up, but they were still shunned or in worst cases, made examples of. So when these women got a taste of Power, it was very easy to get addicted to it.

20. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone knows where I can read the novel?