Recommendations Annoying Protags

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deleted member 320749, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Deleted member 320749

Deleted member 320749 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to say things like" why did they not do this or that?", " there was another way yet you chose the dumb option?what?". Anyone wants to help ruin my day?

Fulminata likes this.
  2. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Library of Heaven's Path - MC creates problems only he can solve so thay he would look cool.

Museum of Deadly Beasts - the "story" is just a device used so that the MC can do some face slapping.

Mechanical God Emperor - Massively nerfed his robots so that he can have some cool terminators. It was understandable at first when he want's to disguise them as humans but evryone knows that they're robots early on in the story. It would've been acceptable if he said, it's to reduce costs, but the first and main reason he said is because he want's some cool terminators.

Deleted member 320749 likes this.
  3. nightbutterfly

nightbutterfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruin my day more :blobcry:

4. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I Never Run Out of Mana - MC is quite annoying through and through.

5. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Search for "Excruciating deep love with you" the most shitty novel of the year.

6. ZanneIel

ZanneIel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Black Lotus. Sorry for the author but it is very unusual for me to be annoyed to a novel/manga that I am reading. I first read the manhua, i tried, i really tried to read it, i even skip some chapters to find a good part, but i can't take the abuse. I can't take that the characters that is said to be smart and talented are acting so stupid. So I didn't dare to read the novel.

7. Flying-doggo

Flying-doggo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Foolish Snake Husband Won't Stop Pestering Me

I don't understand what's wrong with the MC's brain circuits. The ML is taking his blood as he pleases and also forcing him to make medicines for his sweetheart. Yet the mc is like - ' I am sad, lonely and broken. Yet my heart belongs to this man'

8. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    "I want to protect everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

9. PeepoMrFool

PeepoMrFool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lyle from Sevens is annoying, although this will be explained later and this is important for the plot.

10. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One Child Two Treasures: The Billionaire Chief’s Good Wife
    -
    MC has the weakest backbone you’ll ever see, except towards the ML, then she’s stubborn and refuses their help. Just a lot of nonsense, everyone in here is annoying, ruin your day even more!

11. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - mc wants to avoid raising death flags but chooses the dumbest method ever; concealing his good doings! He should’ve stayed home rather than acting independently without giving an explanation to others or following the original character’s path of action.
    The Editor is the Novel’s Extra - I stopped reading it because the mc uses his ability to edit scenes that are great and ends up ruining them. Basically screwing up the good relationship he built with others. Not sure if that’s going to change tho as I haven’t read far into it yet.

I also heard that the mc of Overgeared is pretty annoying at the beginning.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  12. Deleted member 320749

Deleted member 320749 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. It's on my list now!

Thank you!

Ahahahahah. I'm already starting to like the title

Thank you!

Woah. Ahahahaha the title makes me curious

Nani?!

Thank you!

Woah!

Thank you!

13. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Losing Money to Be a Tycoon - he's just a human shaped garbage. He hopes that his subordinates will fail. He does not care about them. He only sees them as a way to burn money. Will wilingly sabotage their career if these subordinates are too talented at their job. But through sheer fucking luck and his subirdinates abilities, his workers are successful. And he gets ALL of the credits. Even though he litterally did nothing. All of it are the fruit of his subordinates labors. He just sits there wairing for money to literally fall unto his lap.

It would be better if the story was framed out as an MC trying to build a successful and ethical company. But what we got is a lazy, greedy fuck that gets all the recocnition even though he literally did nothing.

The games? All of his subbordinates work. He just say a few requirements and his workers squeeze out their brain juices on how to make it work. You can see this when his workers created their firs game. The other businesses? Literally just luck, hell, even the game that started it all bece famous because of luck. It's just that Desert Bus minigame from Penn & Teller Smoke and Mirrors that became famous because of the meme. And the fourth game that was praised is Stanley's Parable. And his Dark Souls became famous because of pure luck. It was marketed as a hardcore game for casual players but we know it's just pure bs.