Spoiler I Failed to Divorce My Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by fireflying, Mar 29, 2021.

1. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    5b0d0b3457f178c1498e521a5c3b5a8f3acfeb92_1309681_2160_3100.jpg

I Failed to Divorce My Husband

Authors: Yulji (율지) / Edel (에델)
    Genres: Korean, Manhwa, Shoujo, Adaptation, Fantasy, Historical, Isekai, Reincarnation, Romance

Summary:

I've been reincarnated as the extra character who stalked her husband, the male lead, for 10 years and died. Of course, I tried to divorce him before the female lead appeared.

But, I found out that my young husband's household was secretly abusing him. At that moment, I immediately became overwhelmed with the responsibility and sense of duty a modern adult would have.

Aidan had his back turned away from her and suddenly grabbed her arm forcefully. The strength of his hands alone could have ripped her arms off. Erin timidly called his name and spoke.

"I already reminded you yesterday. We're a married couple, so I'm always on your side."

"..."

"So, everything is alright."

She comforted him with these sweets words like it was a spell. And as if he was under her magic, Aidan stopped trembling.

The adult Erin requested to divorce her husband Aidan before the female lead appeared. As soon as those words left her lips, Aidan's smile disappeared.

"A divorce? Never."

Aidan tore the divorce papers into such thin sheets, the contents were no longer legible. Erin smiled at the sight. (Synopsis by Gourmet Scans Team)

I'm not sure if this has a translated novel, but it sounds interesting so far! :]

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    aconite likes this.
  4. Ansia

Ansia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yay a new manhwa for me to read i was out of options well the title and the first chapter gives it away they won't get a divorce but just to make sure do they get a happy ending and is the real fl a blue haired two face bitch so she will try to seduce him does the couple have kiddies I need spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:.

avlirea and Nikibunny like this.
  5. jessid

jessid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I don't understand ml's, like in the og book aiden was married to Erin however HE is the one who cheated on her,, so how did erin become a villain????ಠಗಠ... Also that og fl, if she had enough common sense she'd understand that you can't just go after a married man.. . And I hate how the society just accepts it and make the actual wife the villain saying that she's "coming between their love and all"
    ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a promo one-shot for the novel tho :blob_teary:

Creolenerd likes this.
  7. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Its how you spin it and gain support.
    If the wife was the first one to come out and say her husband is cheating on her with evidence than it becomes a scandal.

But if the husband comes out and says he wants a divorce to marry his true love without saying how unfaithful he was than it leans to a tragic love story

8. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't this the case with some novels? legal wife is said to be a criminal just because she is angry with her husband's relationship with OG FL,Like crazy she's his legal wife and, she has the right to be angry.

9. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent read it yet as i just skimmed through the comment section about this novel to see if it's worth reading. They said all problem/misunderstanding doesnt drag on for long and got resolved quickly and it's the typical cliche rofan. Also apparently the og fl is a sweet potato. :blobconfused: so far the novel got great review because of it (the one about the problem solved quickly)

Nikibunny, killuu, Biakushi and 3 others like this.
  10. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try to translate first chapter if anyone is interested?

if anybody's interested in specific moments maybe they can provide me a chapter number, that would be helpful.

jkumi7, killuu, Marie_0720 and 9 others like this.
  11. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it still going on or already completed? Can you translate chapter where it has a sweet moment of them? Like confession, 1st kiss, etc? Thank you :blob_blush::blobpopcorn_cool::blobnosebleed:

Nikibunny likes this.
  12. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea which one is which that's why I asked,
    It's ongoing as it seems only 103 chapters for now.

13. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh mu god I was really freaking scared after I saw some peak pf the promo I thought it was like " The abandoned empress" I got angry T~T but gladly it's not

Nikibunny likes this.
  14. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first couple chapters are picked up by a TL team, but open to any of the later chapters with cute moments.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  15. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Ansia

Ansia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MariL likes this.
  17. PERSON6372

PERSON6372 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only looked at the promo, but i dont like the ML at ALLL
    like really?! OG erin is the only innocent one in the original timeline (from what i have read)
    She has every right to be angry when she sees her husband of 10 years being all comfortable with another woman. he gets to remarry and she most likely does not (wasting 10 years of her life)
    saying that she was in the way of their love! Seriously?! she's his wife!!
    And the OG heroine is said to be all kind and innocent but will gladly have an affair with a married man out of her own selfish reasons.
    How does that work? why do authors always try to justify everything by saying shit like "Love is selfish" or "they had no choice" trying to justify their actions being they are in ~LOVE~
    Dont even get me started on the fact that the ML can freely ask for a divorce and he gets it one way or the other
    but when the FL ask for a divorce he tears up the divorce papers and says some corny shit like " i will never agree to this!" like some cringy ass over domineering CEO
    SORRY FOR THE RANT

18. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't most isekai stories like this? lawful wife is said to be a criminal while OG FL is said to be a good person. hey good people will never take someone else's property, there is no good for that.

19. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, a situation like that is like romantic cheating. Doesn't matter to me if it is emotional or physical, it's creating with a supposed-to-be married person. I am really straiend hard to see what kind of moral is in that situation.

20. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pretty much why the villainess genre has become so popular. A lot of FL and MLs in stories wind up being cheating hoes. Just framed in a nice and washed up sparkly manner.

BellaReader, Soara, Nikibunny and 2 others like this.