Resolved It's be bothering me I can't find it

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wizardly Conduct, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Wizardly Conduct

Wizardly Conduct Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is my first post so be gentle my fellow readers.
    There is a novel that takes place on earth and its one of those where something happens and humanity needs to survive, you know how this goes.

So these things appear around Earth, I think called gates, and when someone enters they become something in the system and they can't exactly die. If they do die they get deductions to their stats they have to recover someway I don't remember.

The mc lived in this reality for years and at one point he was killed a whole bunch of times by this one guy and basically destroyed his stats. Lucky for mc he gets a second chance and goes back before these events begin.

Some of the early plot also consist of him going to these stores owned by people who have lived in this environment for a while. The mc goes there and since he is the first visitor he gets an item for free. He gets a skill that in his previous life only 1000, I think, people could have and you also had to be pretty high level for it.

I'll describe anything else that I can but I read this years ago and I read no more then 30 or so chapters based on my memory. I wanna give it another try but I can't find it.

2. BloomChi

BloomChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The World turned into a Game after I woke up, is it this one?

3. Wizardly Conduct

Wizardly Conduct Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, thank you. Now I can finally be at peace

BloomChi likes this.
  4. BloomChi

BloomChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Enjoy reading :blobmelt: