Recommendations Angsty BLs with HE

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Xypris, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Xypris

Xypris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any BL with a lot of ML angst but a guaranteed happy ending. As much as possible, not an open ending but a satisfying one.

I'd prefer QTs just because I've seen a lot more ML angst in some of the arcs than a normal BL novel but you can still send normal BL. By ML angst, i mean i like seeing MLs suffer and try to catch up to MC.

Examples are:

Heroic Death System - Basically the best example for the angst that i want.

Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil - Zombie Apocalypse is my fav arc cause of the angst.

Boss transmigrates as a little cutie - Not as much as angsty as the others but ml is still suffering in the training of mc so i like it.

Yeho - An example of an angsty bl thats not QT.

There's a lot more but i dont remember them, just keep sending them anyways, i dont mind rereading XDDDDD

Thanks for the help! Read the some that ive recommended if you still havent read them :DDDD

2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
  3. albeldayuia

albeldayuia Can't-Re Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I shelved Heroic Death System for so long.. now I'm interested.
    ML suffering by their own foolishness is my favorite type of ML angst :LOL: but now that I peeked at my reading list there isn't many of them..
    Did The Affectionate Love Interest Collapse Today? - MC doesn't really care about feelings in the virtual worlds, but he suffers and MLs suffer as well
    Chasing Tides - a rich kid ML misunderstood and prejudiced against MC who just wants to get by..
    Both guaranteed happy ending

Deleted member 332070 and Xypris like this.
  4. ZanneIel

ZanneIel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Husky and the White Cat Shizun -The ML misunderstood the MC in his previous life, and when he got reborn he realized that there are some things different to what he thought. So many angst, the plot twist is so great. The misunderstandings and plot twist will make you sad and cry. I cried a bucket because of this. One of the great novels.

Yu Wu -(by same author of The Husky and White Cat Shizun) haven't read it yet but it surely have a lot of angst.

Little Mushroom - the last few chapters really makes me cry. An apocalypse setting. ML is unique, he is not you're typical irrational & obssess with the MC, not those ML that doesn't care about anyone but the MC. He is different, he's very rational and can sacrifice himself for the humanity. He seems cold but he shoulder a great responsibility. One of the best dark/angsty novel.

5. woyaosile

woyaosile Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE my dogblooded angst and would strongly rec these! Especially the first two

Kai Xin likes this.
  6. qpzmal

qpzmal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How to Survive as a Villain
    Extremely angsty. Starts off fluffy and sweet, SO MUCH ANGST (this part is similar to Strategy to Capture the Scum Gong) , comedy and lightheartedness, MAJOR ANGST (similar to Heroic Death System and the first arc of I've got this Cannon Fodder's Back), then a sweet and heartwarming ending. Lots and lots of crying. Lots and lots of laughing. Lots and lots of tooth rotting fluff.

Hinattaaa and albeldayuia like this.
  7. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    • The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System
    • How to Survive As a Villain
    • Don’t Pick Up Boyfriends From the Trash Bin

8. Macca

Macca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Yeho a lot, I think it's really nice!

9. Dumb Lilly

Dumb Lilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Steal the male lead