Spoiler Crimson Karma

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Katimu, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Came for the drawing, stayed for our BADASS Kasia.
    I couldn’t bear to wait for the manhwa update, so went for the novel.

First thing first, just a friendly warning/caution,
    Crimson Karma is not romance-centric at all. (almost no more fluff moments after Kasia and Ernon’s “alone time” when she was his “bodyguard”). And although its easy to tell from the set up that the story will be on the dark and gruesome side, the manhwa definitely down played it, or shall I say the novel had more explicit scenes of gore. Some of them even reach Game of Throne level in my opinion. The majority of the characters were victims of some form of physical or sexual abuses. The story is dangerously close to 19+, in terms of its content, definitely not for the faint of heart.

With that, I will be moving on to the spoiler.

I picked up the novel passed the most recent translated manhwa chapters, so a brief summary to fill the gap.
    The battle ended with Ernon being captured by Tassel’s army. Ernon was given a magic collar that could inhibit all magic of the owner, so the 1st Prince’s army could not find Ernon with tracking spells. Ernon couldn’t use any magic either. Tassel and Ernon had a talk after Ernon regain consciousness. Ernon learned that Etelle was Kasia, though he initially felt a sense of betrayal, Tassel generously explained to him that Kasia was the one who asked him to spare Ernon’s life and consider the possibility of working together. Tassel believed there has to be a spell that could undo Ernon’s restriction magic and offered to look for it to help him break free from Duke Alistas. Also, that magic collar was an extremely rare item that wouldn’t be just given to anyone. Finally, Tassel told Ernon that Kasia encountered him by accident. The original plan was not to approach the archmage at all. Having heard all of these, Ernon asked if he could see Kasia, unfortunately, she was distance away for a mission.

Kasia and his team went to the city where the Saintess and the high priest reside to investigate the death of the previous high priest as well as people’s thought on the rumour that the 2nd prince was behind the murder. Kasia sneaked in to the holy temple but only found out that the Saintess, Arina, was already waiting for her. BIG REVEAL, Arina told Kasia she was reincarnated to this world by Heba’s will (their world’s god) and she knows Kasia’s previous life was filled with pain and suffer. She was the “chosen one” to save something great. With that, Kasia was able to gather all the information she was looking. Arina told her that the high priest was murdered by the Emperor with the divine sword, Kalaborg.

Before returning to Tassel’s army base, Kasia stopped by Pien to visit Tula again. Since Ernon was born in Pien, Kasia thought Tula might know a thing or few. She hit jackpot. Tula and Ernon’s mother, Estelle were actually friends. Estelle’s tragic death was the reason Tula became the Night Ruler. She gathered the widows and other women that were in unfortunate states and formed an organization that specialized in collecting intel. Tula gave Kasia Estelle’s necklace that she kept all these years. It had purple jewels on it which Estelle thought resembled Ernon’s eyes so she never took it off. She also led Kasia to the mansion of Harris, an archmage who died 10 years ago. It was said his collections of grimoire and magic-related documentation were more diverse than the palace’s library. Kasia did end up finding a book that had the same drawing as the one tattooed on Ernon’s chest. She took a copy of it and finally head back.

oh and I just want to say for no apparent reason, but Luke is my favorite out of all the MLs so far. (I still ship Kasia X Ernon)
    he is NO Seiji, I repeat, not Seiji. They might share the same soul, but they are totally different people. He is the closest knight Kasia gets.

2. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouaw thank you! I saw the raw but i didn’t understand everything. With your post, it’s clear !

samira01 likes this.
  3. keith

keith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for the guy tht comes over to this world after suicide and doesn't get to be with her.... an doesn't find anyone new...I know their is extra story where he ends up in a ambiguous relationship with her....but tht is all he gets in his 3rd life.. in a ambiguous relationship I would rather he just moved on....

4. Hasty girl

Hasty girl [Holy Novitiate] [Red Sibling] [Blackjack Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the manga creators will make it different from the novel

5. Stopitgetaway

Stopitgetaway ↳ [HIATUS] Holy Property

Reading List:
    Link
    How far ahead is the novel from the manga? I recently just started reading it and got hooked but I don’t really wanna wait for the manga since it’s kinda slow.

6. HelloHumans

HelloHumans Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious. The mc does get the sword, right? Also, how long would it take for the manhwa to get to that part?

7. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Have to edit my post after seeing the latest manhwa chapters. Manhwa is going in a different direction so everything is up in the air. Its way faster than novel cause its omitting/changing small episodes of events. But I shall say its at least going to take 1 year (actually not so sure anymore)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
    shironaofthekuroclan likes this.
  8. Hakucyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Close to the end of the war when they fight the emperor. It depends how fast the manga wants to go. But Id say in the 3rd season

9. Gellyannoying

Gellyannoying Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for your efforts

10. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does kronen die?
    Who is Michael again?

11. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers
    I only read the manga, i haven't read the novel yet.
    My ship sailed :aww::aww::aww:
    At 1st, in the few chapters I read, I think assassin girl will be with the prince, well until she got a mission and meet the mage :aww:.
    Well, I think if the prince work hard, he and the assasin girl will be possible but he really need to work hard to have enough power to protect and win the assasin girl(because of the status and to the nobles).
    Well, I think it is still a good match for the medic girl to the prince, the medic girl is still a noble and worthy to be a queen than the assasin girl, even though she reincarnated from the advance world. :hmm:

GoldenTiger0 likes this.
  12. mascheny

mascheny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, thanks for the spoiler. :aww:

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  13. sorashiro

sorashiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im just asking what happen in chapter 2 in manga? can someone enlighten me about the plan of the man who shot her. im just curious why he shot her after the mission but tried to stop her from committing suicide?

14. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    obviously this contains spoilers:

Honestly, the sage Cahill guy didn't deserve redemption if what I'm thinking is correct. From the recent manhua chapter, it seems like he is sleeping with her forcefully (she didn't say no but he knows she can't say no to anything, he even asked her if she would die if he asked her to and she said yes so no one can convince me that this isn't rape/manipulation/using someone who can't refuse). Unless, I'm terribly misunderstanding these scenes with them in bed, he doesn't deserve another chance. I can overlook him pushing her around for work since they both came from terrible backgrounds and he doesn't know better but when it gets sexual, it's too much.

Also, him ending up with her in their 3rd timeline is weird for me. I know there is no "forever" but her being with Ernon is her second life and then with this guy in her third...it makes sense that she would be with someone other than Ernon if Ernon didn't get reincarnated or something....but it still feels wrong. We spend so many chapters to get her with Ernon then boom, third life it's someone else.

15. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i think their connection with each other are too great and also kasia reincarnated because of the karma. I think it also applied to cahill too. Because they both have a great sin from murdering so many ppl in their past live. Kasia could never hate cahill for killing her, she actually felt kinda relieved when she saw him for the first time (even though she was also scared), bcs kasia considered him as family from the start. Not that i justified what he did to her (abusive behavior, rape, etc), it's just the way kasia think of him.

That guy is sage cahill. He actually loved kasia, but kasia was way too cold like a machine. She just do everything ordered to her without emotions. He didn't really want to kill her, he just wants to get a reaction out of her, like her begging for her life, etc. What he didn't expect was that kasia herself wanted to die. So she took that moment to end her life.

16. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is just my theory i'm not sure, but it seems like he hated her and wanted her dead but when he realized that was what she wanted he wanted her to suffer more so he tried to prevent her death.

17. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Don't know if Krone will die or not.
    2. Michael... I don't know. But if you are talking about Mikhail, one of the red-headed twins, then he's under direct command of 2nd prince Tassel. He's a brother-like figure to Kasia (MC) and a "potential" ML. He's proficient in sword too.

18. semIsemi

semIsemi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd prince didn't really gave off the feeling of being the ML, honestly. I would've preffered it if she didn't ended up with anyone so i'm still debating wether to drop this manhwa for a while or continue, the story seems promising so i kight continue idk. I'm just wondering what happened to the earlier characters she got closed with like Krone and the girl who took care of her in the beginning, did they die? Also, the spoilers i've been seeing just consists of the ending ships so i'm wondering why i haven't seen anything about Zeke yet, the twin of Mikhail.

P.s: I kinda want Krone to die and see the MC get angry or take revenge lol

19. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    esmeraldaperez likes this.
  20. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please on what happened after Kasia was stabbed by the holy sword aaaaaah:cry: