Removing Links/Releases from NU - What are the options?

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by 7aco, Mar 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7aco

7aco Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't posted in a while but I was curious if there is anything I could do to remove links or releases from NU or maybe just hide them so I don't see them or etc.

I tried searching and browsing here but all I got was that there are some people who filter out certain novels and there are people mentioning that those links and releases are added by bots.

Context for me is, sometimes a novel had the same chapter release added 2-3 times or if multiple releases, multiple times and different orders. Does it ever get fixed? Should I report to someone?

And more from a pet peeve perspective, when another groups seems to want to also translate the novel and then it is like a translation race. Or they just start translating from the start or 100 chapters ago. Is there any simple options to remove or filter out one translator due to something like this happening? (Or is this something we can report?)

Thanks in advance:cookie:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    first of, please read the FAQ. it has answers related to several of your question, particularly item 6.4, 6.5, 7.1 to 7.8, 8.1, 8.3, 8.7.

once you do have some idea of how things work and have further issues/questions, you can post them in that FAQ thread.

AliceShiki, Blitz, Jevanka926 and 4 others like this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked on OP request.

7aco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.