Spoiler 3 Men / Him & Him & Him (그와 그와 그)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Marcie, Feb 26, 2021.

1. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that's not trueee, Hangyul and Hangyeon love for her is shown in a 'different' ways, but I have to say that Hangyul love for her can par the love hangyeo and Doha feel for her, he just ain't that showy . For Hangyul Seah is his 'salvation' ( he said it himself) , he who only considers 'needs' consider seah a person he 'wants' for the first time in his life that's why I believe that he loves her as much as hangyeom does

I'll post the next chapters later so that hangyul side can be seen!! I'll post the whole chapter 4 later since it's almost ending hehe

Neyva, MLisMyHubby, LayZhang and 10 others like this.
  2. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss he was a virgin, Seah was his first that'swhy he was so agressive at first hagsahahahaha, ithink it was sublty mentioned on every chapter on how she was his first

shiory, Lady Lullaby, Minaeli and 4 others like this.
  3. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. No wonder he said he is a very jealous man. Since its first relationship, and so he is possessive. So cute! I love thjs manhwa! Wish they made more chapters, like side stories.

Lady Lullaby, Ecstasy and LayZhang like this.
  4. Dvenger

Dvenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found the manhwa on novelcool for those who speak Spanish. The twins were so sly in chapter 7 when they made their Noona remain overnight at their place:blobxd:. The rascals totally knew what they were doing:hmm: and I'm impressed. Google Tres Hombres para Mi and enjoy the fluff:blob_blush: . If your childhood was full of Mexican telenovelas courtesy of bored grandparents (Gata Salvaje anyone?), then you'll have no problem understanding the chapters.

Marciellet likes this.
  5. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i have the link ?

6. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    This is gold! Though it's a bit short. I want more of their love stories and entanglement:blob_blush: And the art manhwa!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: They look so freakin hot! Can't blame Seah if she wanted to eat them all:blobowoevil_horns:. Argghh!!! I want more of this type story novel. Where the FL was not some slutty whore who trampled the hearts of men after sleeping with them or those white lotus bitch type, just to attract the ML. I like her being rational and considerate at the same time. Thanks for all the spoilers!

Czarinananana and Neyva like this.
  7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see manhwa got translated, for the smut, nothing better than pictureeeee =), but their translation like forever