Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I didn't spoil very much this period.
    so paparazzi spiderman is also a corrier and brought the two clocks that Yujin ordered to make ( I don't remember, who was the second clock for? Yujin had also a bitter look watching at it.. ) and also said Yujin is an aspiration for young hunters because it more impactful when normal people succeed ( the perseverance of Yujin when he was only an average F class before regressing). After, he interviewed Gyeol for the newspaper and now Gyeol is officially introduced to society as a distant relative of Hyunjae in the care of Yujin and Yujin's intentions of building a school for awakened children.

Next chapter Gyeol and Yerim get to have an heart to heart talk because they were left behind when Yujin&co went to conquest a dungeon. ( Now Gyeol is officially know as a human child hence bringing him in the dungeon would be considered child labour and abuse). Meanwhile Yujin used his identity as chatterbox heir to hire the hunters to fight the prophet group. A female hunter ( I don't remember the name but she was the one Yujin defeated at the party by turning into a cat and poison her) gave him a bouquet of flower and proposed to him. ( She isn't a gold digger, she fell because his ability of turning into a cat and Yujin see nothing of wrong with it, like you fell for someone because you like his voice,good at drawing or something similar).Yujin turned red and was super embarrassed because this was the first time he was asked out ( dense Yujin doesn't consider his friends' proposal serious, poor Hyunjae and Hyuna LOL) "but I have children" and the hunteress " I like children" "can you give me time to consider?" Of course, Yoohyun, Noah and Mr Song advised Yujin that if he didn't reciprocate her he should reject her soon ( they will never give the chance to Yujin to actually thinking about LOL). Yujin received a message asking him if he wanted to accept the inheritance of Chatterbox as an administrator for the system and since Yujin didn't have time to ponder over he accepted the risk with it instead to miss the opportunity. Yujin was teleported to other two administrators, a sloth and the lighthouse keeper. Yoohyun was teleported with him because he didn't want to let go of his brother but since he didn't have the right to listen to the talk he was turned into a black cat so that he didn't have the brain's capacity to understand the discussion. The two trascendents were nice people and answered to the question Yujin asked them regarding the system. Since there too much influence from the trascendents in this world they had decided to have an awakened hunter as a manager and he will be registered as a temporary intern under the supervision of sloth. (Yujin's candidacy was applied by the mist king) And Yujin was like how did you managed to become a trascedent since he is a sloth and the sloth was like "I focused my energy thinking that after becoming a trascedent and save the worlds I could live a slow, lazy and quiet life after" ( Cale Hanituse everybody, let's hope his dream become true) he still sleep a lot though, and Yujin thought "so there is also this type of personality". Yujin asked how to to go to the source (the snow field) and they replied he should find an existence similar to exchange place. This is how trascendents go to places they couldn't go. Yujin wondered if this was how crescent moon planted Hyunjae in the world and who was exchanged for him. Yujin asked if blood relative were similar enough and yes it is (Yujin please don't have strange idea about), Yujin also asked of it was possible to resurrect the death and indeed you can for high level being because they form a stone that momentarily keeps their memories ( the stone Yujin used to make his children). If you heal the body and use the stone in time before the memories vanish you can bring the person back. Yujin sighed thinking is too late now ( if only he knew older Yoohyun is still alive in the moment). The discussion ended and Yoohyun returned human. Yujin explain the situation to him and send him away promising him he would soon follow him.

The trascedents told Yujin that now he is an intern of the system he can have 5 hunters under him. Yujin send the request to Yoohyun and was immediately accepted. He sent it to Hyunjae but he wasn't suitable. He sent it to Mr Song and Hyuna but they weren't suitable as well. He asked to Noah, and Riette and they accepted. Hwang something ( the frenemy American chinese) also wasn't suitable ( at this point Yujin was searching for the last straw since he didn't wanted to ask Yerim because she was a minor) but unwilling he asked her and Shishio ( the Japanese hunter that think of Yujin like he is his mom). When he thought he was teleporting to Yoohyun instead he was kidnapped by the new trascendent assigned by the fillial addicted "the king of predator" a being half human and snake. He isn't particularly fillial but believe in the strong eat the weak supremacy thus he want to test Yujin and see if he can manage to survive him, his poison is so corrosive that Yujin got effected even with his L rank resistance, Yujin inner thinking "sorry Velare, I think I can't look at you in the same way again" since he starting to develop an hate for snakes. Fortunately his grace was made by the stone of a trascendents dragon/bird that scared the snake and give him the opportunity to run away.

Next Yujin encounters Hyunjae with only a eye and an arm and Yujin "what fuck happened to you?!" Hyunjae explained that he went to search for his traces before regression and tried to absorb him back but resulted in the Hyunjae before regression taking control of the body right now ( since I doubt the author is sadistic so much to erase our Hyunjae, the control is momentary or they will fuse together) Yujin attack Hyunjae, angry that Hyunjae got into this mess but Hyunjae quickly subdue him saying Yujin grew reckless and shouldn't attack an S class hunter like that. Yujin admitted that in the past he would never do that, or even now toward other S class hunters, he did because he was hyunjae. Yujin replied "because Seong Hyunjae is my partner". He used delaous agility to escape Hyunjae's hold. Yujin pretty angrily vent to Hyunjae his frustration for having his memories deleted by him. Hyunjae apologized he didn't have a good hold of Mr Song power at the time and he didn't want Yujin to be involved. Yujin replied that he couldn't understand how Hyunjae felt with the death of Mr Song but the choice should has been his. That he would have survived and go on, that he would have answered that damnt postcard. Hyunjae explained that right now because the pre-regression him didn't severe his contract with Diarma, the contract was re-establish and the ownership was passed to the others fillial addicted since Diarma is dead ( the reason he wasn't suitable to accept Yujin's request) and he have to challenge Yujin for the administrator position. He summoned Mr Song and Yujin summoned Yoohyun. Poor Mr Song, knowing nothing of what happened he received a request from Hyunjae and Yujin at the same time but since both of them were problematic he choose the safer option Hyunjae cause he believed Hyunjae has the most chance of winning (and even get less headache since he didn't have to care about his safety) Yujin shouted indignant "I'm not troublesome like him!" and Mr Song gave him the look. Next appeared an angry Moongwoo and Yujin hid himself behind Yoohyun's back in fear. "Yujin, was too dangerous" and Yujin replied that even without the party, Chatterbox would still have came to get him, if the world was calm and nothing happened he would stay 24 h at our taking care of his children. Yoohyun was happy about this answer "Really brother? You want to stay at home?" Moongwoo replied "you also need to excercise" Yujin went along till noticed Moongwoo had glasses and scold him that he also worked too much. Hyunjae was confused because he didn't know Moongwoo so Yujin pondered if pre-regression Hyunjae got only some specific memories of this time ( so take a pick: A, during the absorption act our Hyunjae's mind was filled only about Yujin LOL, B pre-regression Hyunjae didn't get any memory from present Hyunjae and acted based on the information they exchanged while talking).

Moungwoo explained he was the first candidate to the manager position proposed by the fillial addicted but he refused the contract because he didn't trust them, wanted to save the world with Yujin and he also wanted to study the system for pure academic interests and make his own space and dungeons. Yujin warned him to be careful of the trascendents during his studies. Because Moungwoon refused, Hyunjae became the best option and right now he is onwed by the "predator king". Yujin was exasperated, not only crescent moon now you are under a snake a well? He should never left him alone, he should get him the first chance he could, put in package and send him overseas. And what are you doing with the body of someone else ( our Hyunjae) even if technically is still you. Pre-regression Hyunjae replied his indignant look with "you are still so cute". Mungwoo used his knowledge to modify space to prepare the challenge ( who break more plates) and Yujin bet with Hyunjae that if he won he would get Hyunjae. Hyunjae looked down on him like he didn't believe Yujin can even touch him and asked what even he could offer him in return and accepted the bet. Yoohyun said to Yujin to be careful because he feel that this Hyunjae is looking at him as Hyunjae used to look him in the past ( pre-regression hyunjae didn't establish an equal partnership with Yujin and didn't get the chance to deepen their bound like in the present thus while he likes Yujin more than everyone else, he probably still view him more as an item to protect than a person his equal) hence he could put him at risk. Mr Song as well feel this Hyunjae is different is some way ( poor clueless people). 5 plats were flying upper them and the challenge started.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    Alandra, akuma_river, Lisaa and 17 others like this.
  2. milky_su

milky_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i believe both watches? clocks? are for yoohyun!! one for 25 (black colour) and one for our yoohyun (blue colour)

akuma_river likes this.
  3. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you, I totally forgot it! so let's hope in the future Yujin is able to gift the watches to both Yoohyun!

Lucy_ likes this.
  4. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel and so badly wanted to try it. But it's still ongoing. So I'm waiting to read the full versio tho. Thanks for the spoilers.. +1

5. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I am just curious, did Yoohyun ever got his rank raised in the novel? Did he become SS or higher? Yujin has been raising him and using his skill for raising his level since the early chapters like when they defeated the SSS rank toad and right after that Yoohyun entered a dungeon only with Peace..

6. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHHHHH YUJIN MAKE THIS HYUNGJAE KNOW HOW MUCH OF A BADASS YOU ARE

Meri and Marane101 like this.
  7. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also can someone explain what the relationship is like between that Chinese-American?? S class hunter and yujin? Like is he also yandere for him or does he just view yujin as an object? Apparently he kidnapped our MC?? And what are the other hunters reactions towards this s class hunter?

8. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    he didn't kidnap Yujin, he was just in the group of kidnapper as a spy. he isn't Yandere for Yujin, he is a free spirit that work many jobs, (spy, info broker, gambler) and work under a transcendent known before as "Puppeter" but after you learn his real title is "Gerdener". He is a fre-enemy because he isn't a friend but can be an ally if their interest coincide. (Yoohyun dislike him because his ability of copy other people ability)

akuma_river, Yukari_me and Reborn27 like this.
  9. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler! I'm still in the Chrismas carol chapts, and its getting sadder the more I read, Yoojin ah let's live well with the people you love

10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    the challenge started and looked real complicated so I didn't understand that was really about apart Yujin learning how to use the plates and a board and Yoohyun and Mr Song dueling each other. Yujin won thus he demanded his reward from the bet "Hyunjae's fat" (to be honest I leave it as Hyunjae in the previous spoiler because I didn't understand the meaning of having his fat but now I understood it was an humiliation play where Yujin would squiz Hyunjae's body soften parts to make himself feel superior, even if Yuijn himself understood he could do it only because Hyunjae permitted him).

Mr Song understood by how Hyunjae commanded him during the fight that this was the Hyunjae pre-regression "it's like you know me better but you are underestimating my stat". Hyunjae said he still remembered Mr Song's wedding, didn't happen yet? and Yujin thought all excited "who would Mr Song marry? Considering his character he wouldn't marry a civilian, maybe a co-worker or a strong hunter?" Mr Song replied "Sorry I did already got that joke from Hyuna" and he looked at Yujin knowing what was going on in his mind "he is lying". Mr Song asked Hyunjae why he is here, Hyunjae replied that he come to greet a ghost, and Yujin understood that differently for him that could have still received his post card Mr Song was dead so Hyunjae's will to see him wasn't a lie. They asked him how the pre-regression Hyunjae is still in this world and he replied because a dungeon break caused by Crescent Moon descending in Switzerland. Hyunjae was learning to use the lotting skill to commit suicide. Yujin understood that for someone narcissistic as Hyunjae, becoming someone else is worser than death.

Yujin asked him why he went alone and didn't take his guild with him like Kang Soyoung or Evenly and Hyunjae "what? She works in my guild?" ( Comment section, if only Evenly was there to listen to them talking behind her back LOL) still Yujin got angry at him again for erasing his memory and tried to rip Hyunjae's hair and make him bald "you said I was only a passing character in you story and shouldn't get involved but now this has become my story, rather it was my story all along otherwise why I would be so troubled by it!" basically till involved other people the story is owned by everyone and not just Hyunjae. However because he was an F class hunter, Yujin hurted his hands, Yoohyun and Mr Song asked him to stop, Myungwoo said he would make scissor for him and Hyunjae offered to rip his own hair. Yujin refused and keep going because it was a pride thing. Hyunjae apologized once again and said that Yujin wreist has become softer, Yoohyun "sorry brother I noticed it too" and Yujin "it's normal! before I was a full time veteran hunter for 5 years, I was above average! I don't have the time to train now" Myungwoo "Yujin are you eating all of your three meals?". Mr Song cut in asking once again why Hyunjae was here since he didn't fall for his bullshit, Hyunjae whispered the answer in his ears, even Yoohyun didn't manage to hear him. Yujin asked Hyunjae what he said to Mr Song and Hyunjae replied that he had to beat him to know it. Myungwoo said that for their next challenge they have to get in their own administrator's space, learn to use their privilege and summon the rest of their hunter. Before going, Hyunjae said to Yujin to not overdo.

The administrator's room took the form of the place most known by the owner, thus it took the form of Yujin and Yoohyun past home. Yujin remembered how he escaped from this place and wished to return to it together with his brother. Yujin tried to change the thing around like how he learned to do with the plates in the previous challenge, but since it was a space build by the system Yujin felt pain. Yoohyun asked him if he felt better and said that Yujin has been behaving weirdly like he is was burdened since the wedding. We learned that Yujin didn't explain what happened in the wedding because he is afraid the other would sell Hyunjae out (especially Yoohyun since he cared only about Yujin). Yoohyun said that even if his brother made a mistake that could cost the world he would still stay by his side. Yujin replied that Yoohyun, Yerim, Noah, Peace and Gyeol are all great children with Yoohyun being the most trustworthy but he still would like to rely on Sesong guild (Hyunjae) as well.

He used his administrator privilege to look at Yoohyun status. He summoned Yerim and Noah in the room and explained their situation. Yujin apologized to Noah if he felt uncomfortable because Riette. Noah replied that he can bear her now but he is worried that since Riette is satisfied with Kang Soyoung's skill, she isn't that much interested in Velare anymore so Yujin couldn't use the fact he is raising her monster as leverage to control her anymore. Yujin regretted that he didn't ask Kang Soyong to join their team. ( Kang Soyong is still just A class and she is in Hyunjae guild so I don't blame him for not thinking at her as a option during the selection).

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Alandra, akuma_river, Lisaa and 13 others like this.
  11. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchh for the spoilers, I still have so much to catch on, but thank youuuu ✨

12. xtoramaru

xtoramaru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!
    Does anyone have a list of chapters where Yoojin himself fights, and not just as support? i.e. the kidnapping part (39-48ish) on and 507-515?

13. koukia

koukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm back~! I've added more spoilers on the placeholder and hopefully didn't miss any. Please note that anyone can edit it but if they don't I'll come back whenever I can. Also, I'll like to thank everyone for the spoilers!

akuma_river, Yukari_me and Reborn27 like this.
  14. eris421

eris421 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this finished already? I'm only up to chapter 150 but I wanted to know if it was finished just so I can let the translated chapters pile up and read them all at once, only mtl-ing the rest that's left.

Is this finished already? I'm only up to chapter 150 but I wanted to know if it was finished just so I can let the translated chapters pile up and read them all at once, only mtl-ing the rest that's left.

15. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this mean you added new spoilers? But what is a placeholder??

16. ChaeHanssi

ChaeHanssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can ask where to read the translated novel ?

17. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Shawms

Shawms Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: Is the third child (Hanbyeol the blonde blue eyed kid that looks like Yujin) a girl or a boy? I've seen fanarts of them drawn as a young boy but I also see them drawn wearing girly clothes. I'm just asking ^^

19. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    80% sure from reading the mtl that it’s a girl

20. Shawms

Shawms Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! Thanks for clarifying ^^

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021