Spoiler There Were Times When I Wished You Were Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by summer-162, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Seafane

Seafane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.you truly are an angel for us.

Victo.gg likes this.
  2. Victo.gg

Victo.gg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    20. Carl and Lou (2)

The Marina Palace was one of the fourteen palaces of the Maha Capital Palace.

“If you only get treatment for a few weeks, it will be fine. Don't be overwhelmed. Although Beluamar is strong, there is a cure."

Lirian tried hard to understand what Mach's therapist was saying to Karloy, but he was still difficult.

“.....If you apply the medicine a few times, it will be okay. I told you, it's no big deal.”

As if reading Lirian's heart, Carloy gave me a sermon, but I was skeptical. Looking at Lyrian's facial expression, Karloy added.

"Really. It doesn't hurt people seriously."

“That's the problem for you. I don't know that for a normal person, even this wound is big.”

Lyrian became more and more emotional as he spoke. He was upset by the appearance of Karloi, who was always the same.

"what's the problem. Can't you put your body a little first? Do not act like this, as if it doesn't matter if you die!"

At her increasingly fierce appearance of Lyrian, Carloy looked at her as if she had lost her words.

“Every time you do this, I. I'm going crazy.”

Carloi hardened his face as to what the hell was interpreting Lyrian's words.

“I don't know what you're misunderstanding, but I'm fine. I was living well, and there's no reason you care about me.”

".....okay?"

“So don’t get tied up here because of me and leave. If you try to get involved more, only you are tired......."

As Karloi's increasingly determined tone, Lirian sighed. My stomach boiled because of the stuffiness I didn't know for some reason. When Lirian said something, the bedroom door suddenly opened. It was Milenin Noka, who would be tired if we got hooked up.

"I heard it from the therapist. I'm glad that the wound is not deep."

Millenin was smiling again to see if he had found reason on his way to the palace and spoke Croisen. Carloy replied in an expressionless manner.

"I'm not sure if the Mach therapist is reliable, but I'm a little sicker than I thought."

Lyrian narrowed her eyes and looked at Karloy. It wasn't much until now, and then she suddenly draws

“That therapist is my exclusive therapist. So you don't have to worry about being a quack, Karlroy. It will be healed soon.”

"Well, that doesn't make sense on the part of the person responsible for the injury. You may want to intentionally reduce it."

“The cause, if anyone hears, I think I stabbed you with a knife.”

“Don't I tell my sister that Prellum is dangerous? But, Gu-tae, really Ge-i, you're going to invite me....”

As if he couldn't hear the slow continuation of Karlroy's words anymore, Milenin smiled and responded nervously.

"Oh, all right. All right, that's my responsibility, admit it."

“Thank you for giving me yes.”

“Then can you tell me now? Why did the Empress of Croixen come into Mach while hiding her identity?"

“Before that, how the hell did you know?”

“When I was a princess, the Duke of Delua once came to Mach.”

Just by looking at her face, she knew she was the daughter of the Duke, so Lirian became tired of her own face.

“Did she remember seeing it only once? When you were younger?"

Milenin shrugged lightly, as if what was the main thing.

“I never forget the handsome face.”

".... you're stupid."

"Anyway. Now, I should call you the Empress, not your wife, right?"

Milenin's characteristic high-pressure gaze and smile turned to Lilian. However, Lirian, who had been terribly afflicted by the Duke of Del Lua, was now scared of much.

She said, “I'm sorry she cheated, but it's true that she's not an empress. She withdrew from the position of the empress, and it's been three months since she left Purtu."

Even at Lyrian's answer, Millenin Noka tilted her head as if not convinced.

“If so, the news would have been heard on Mach as well? Even though she's heard that she went to Sol Taro for recuperation, she's the first to hear that she's not the empress.”

Carloy intervened, unable to hide his annoyance.

"She was trying to make public announcements at the right time. When she returned to Croisen, she was going to do it officially."

She lost her wife, treating all those who had been nursed dead, and she was annoyed that she was the first to come and hear her when the new wife did what she did.

"So, isn't it officially saying that you're still empress?"

Both Carlos and Lyrian were silent. It was because I had nothing to say about it.

“Then there is no other option for Mach. She's the empress of Croixen in a bright color, and you can't get her to shoot anywhere while hiding her identity.”

"Anyway, I have a little bit to leave Mach..."

Millenin halted Lyrian and shook his hand.

“No, you know what will happen or what will happen? I'm already burdened with the fact that the Emperor of Croixen was hurt here. By the way, even the empress is wandering around my territory at will? That doesn't work.”

"You're the one who will leave anyway. Don't bother me, just let me go."

“Carloy, don’t say you don’t know. I'm not trying to harass in private right now. I'm doing what I need to do. When are you leaving? Are you leaving right now? I'm leaving right now in the boat I'm giving you. If yes, it’s okay.”

Lirian bit her mouth with her confused face. It was unreasonable to start right now, as the next destination was not properly decided yet. It would take more than three days to decide where to live in the future.

"But if you don't leave now, I have to give it to my eyes. If you're doing this because you don't want to use the same bedroom, don't worry about that part, and I'll give you the whole marina."

Milenin added with a slightly playful tone.

“But what, the relationship seems okay? I can't even believe that we'll split up. So, I can't just trust you and let me do what I want.”

Lirian eventually gave up convincing Mach's emperor and nodded her head. On the other hand, Carloi still seemed to be decent.

"As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the Empress and I wasn't enough to let it go, so I even played with my tastes, and now it's a big burden? I guess I was going to put a burden on me by having an accident, hiding my identity, and walking around?"

"Sorry, what do you think of it that way. I pretend I don't know because I think I want to cheat. I was thinking of telling me that I knew it at the right time. If you weren't hurt."

Millenin smiled with a picturesque, intentional smile.

“My servants will take care of the empress's luggage in Kiana's residence. We'll organize and guide you here, and let's talk about it once it's organized.”

When she finished speaking by herself, Milenin went out. After leaving only Karloi and Lyrian alone, after a moment of awkward silence, Karloi opened his mouth first.

"......I'm sorry. I didn't intend to deal with it late."

"I know. Dunya Gong also said that. It takes a little bit of time."

“I didn’t even plan on holding you like this...”

“You don’t have to be sorry because you’re hurt because of me.”

Carloy, who was touching her face with one hand, raised her head at the words. The resolute face looked at Lirian.

“I wasn't hurt because of you. Damn, no, it's because of Mach.”

Lyrian quit trying to say something more. Anyway, he was injured instead of himself. It was already the second time in the same place, and there was a lot to say, but the reaction of Kaheul Roy was obviously expected. Perhaps if Mille Lenin hadn't been in the middle, he would really have been mad at Karl Roy.

Suddenly, in Four Two, he remembered Karloi, who was angry at the slightest cut. Was it this way...

Once again, the attendant entered the silent bedroom, and said that Lirian's bedroom had been cleaned up.

“You must be tired, but go in and take a rest. I won't bother you to become Millenine.”

Carloy said without even looking at Lyrian. Lirian quietly nodded and left the bedroom.

As soon as Lyrian left, Carloy swept his face with a long sigh. At that time, I suddenly felt a person next to me. Asher was looking down at Karl Roy with a distant look.

“When on earth have you been here?”

“From the beginning. It was next to the closet.”

“A little pretend to be.”

Asher looked into the air, pretending not to hear it. It was a rough expectation. Perhaps Milenin was hiding because he was scared.

"But there is a huge coincidence. There is also an empress here."

“Maybe you didn't know? It's suspicious that you insisted that you would follow me.”

Karloi guessed that all of this would have been Duna's plan. Somehow, he said he wouldn't go with an excuse for his age, and he did something useless.

At Carloy's blame, Asher shook her head violently, making her face under the long-awaited innocence.

“I came along in fear of your real Majesty's dying.”

“I don’t have to.”

As Asher silently pointed to Karloi's back, he muttered, seemingly annoying.

“This is really nothing.”

“But why is she so cold to the empress? She likes to die.”

“......I have a pain in my back, so I need to rest.”

Seeing Karlroy avoiding the answer, Asher muttered with a grimy face.

“I am bored. There is nowhere to go out here.”

It seemed to be asking to play. Suddenly she felt like a childish widower.

"You know it's not fun if you're with me."

She quickly became quiet, as if Asher agreed that she wasn't wrong. Then she soon went out through the window.

At last, Karloy, who was alone, leaned on the bed and thought about Asher's words. She wasn't trying to treat Lyrian coldly. But she just couldn't get any closer.

When he held her hand in her Mach's garden, he felt as he hugged her in the Prellum arena. She wanted to leave her urge not to let go of it this way by her side. The impulse was so intense that she was so creepy.

She still feels paralyzed with the rest of her reason, but she wasn't confident to let her go if she could reach more from here.

Mary Ann and Jane hadn't arrived yet, so Lirian, sitting alone in an empty bedroom, woke up from her seat, amazed by the knocking on her window. Lyrian opened her window with her amazement as she saw Asher hanging from her window sill and knocking her window with her feet.

“What are you doing dangerously?”

Lirian shouted, forgetting that she hadn't seen it in a long time.

“Hi, Your Majesty.”

Asher, who said goodbye, came inside with her supple movements. She wondered for a moment whether she could put Asher in the bedroom like this, but Lyrian didn't say anything in the end. Her opponent was Asher. Anyway, common sense or knowledge of the world doesn't work.

“You also came. But how did she never see her face. Did you come to see the Prellum?"

When he heard the word Frelum, Asher's face turned white for a moment. Lirian sneaked off her chair without her knowing.

“I didn't go. Because at Mach she hates to get around.”

She remembered that Asher was a slave to Mach, and Lirian thought she was insensitive, and she became sorry.

One of her maids left behind and pushed her cookies in front of Asher, and Asher picked up one of her and began to chew on the poisonous poison. She was a snack that wasn't even tasted dirty, but Asher ate well. No matter how much she hated Mach, the person she was born and raised in Mach seemed right.

“I don’t want to come, are you here because of Carloy?”

“I’m afraid I’ll go alone and commit suicide again. You could fall into the sea on purpose.”

Even with Asher's peculiar tones, Lirian's heart sank.

“......I won't do that anymore. Carloy made an appointment with me.”

Asher shrugs her shoulder, putting another piece of her cookie in her mouth.

"That's something I can keep only when I'm fine."

In that word, Karloy's life in Purtu was clearly depicted. Did her promise to herself become a pain for Karloy? Lilian, who lost her moments to say, chose to turn her attention away.

"But you, Croisen has increased a lot."

At those words, Asher's face shone brightly with pride.

“Dunna teaches you.”

If Alexis dunya had taught properly, he would have also taught him to call him dunya gong, not dunya. But Lirian didn't say anything.

"Your Majesty doesn't deal with me these days. So, you have to stay with me, and it's boring."

"okay?"

“I want to go out here at Mach, but I hate it alone. But your majesty said he would be alone again.”

“Is it easy for Mach to be with Karlroy?”

Asher nodded with an expression asking for her something for granted.

“Then you can just stay inside. Look for something you don't like.”

“Just. I hate that I hate it. I hate to hate it forever. And I'm bored inside and die."

There were so many words of her dislike that Lirian had to think about what she meant for a while. Even though she thought about it, it didn't seem that she fully understood her inner meaning.

“That's why you came to me. Because Carloy didn't do anything about it.”

Asher nodded shamelessly. From that expression, I could see her strangely dissatisfied sign. It was clear that Lyrian did not meet Asher's expectations as much as she thought.

“......Eat more sweets.”

Asher eagerly ate the rest of the confectionery, as if he was loving. Lyrian looks at Asher like that. She was in thought. Carloi, who controls her thoughts and her mind, invades her mind and turns around at will.

Did it. She was now right next to her, so she couldn't stop it any more.

With her sighing, Lyrian asked Asher.

“Is it delicious?”

Instead of answering, Asher shook her empty plate. She really felt like raising a child.

Two days later, Emperor Mach invited both Karloi and Lirian to lunch. A meal was prepared in the restaurant at Marina Palace, saying that she would take care of Karlroy, who could not walk for a long time because of her back. All of her attendants and maids also withdrew, leaving only the least number of employees in the restaurant.

“Hey, I just have to tell you. If I knew it was your wife, I wouldn't have said anything."

Blaze whispered Carloy into her ear, but Carloi, as always, just gave her a scornful gaze.

Lyrian, sitting next to Karloy, was looking at her food with a slightly hoarded face. She wouldn't know if she was someone else, but she wouldn't look like she ate Maha food and ate garbage in front of the Emperor of Maha. Her mind needed preparation.

“You can’t eat peaches?”

Millenin asked as he picked up the tableware. Lyrian stared at Mill Lenin in amazement, while Carloi stared at her Mill Lenin. And Milenin lightly ignored the two gazes.

“How hassle Carloy has been to the chef from the morning. Not just for lunch, but for all future foods, take all peaches. It’s obvious that he says he doesn’t like to eat it, well.”

“.....I'm right because I don't like to eat it. Maha doesn't even taste dirty peach.”

It was a cruel evaluation that even Lirian, who hated Mach, would think it was a bit severe. Milenin seemed inaudible, ignored, but Blaze raised his voice because of a rash.

“I guess who's the tricky Croisen. Eat whatever you give.”

Lyrian took a bite of the food that was in front of her. To her surprise, she wasn't worse than she thought. No matter how bad the food was, the imperial palace's cuisine seemed to be different.

As she ate half blankly, Lirian thought about peaches. In Purtu, even he didn't know about Karloi, and when he looked at the peaches, he thought of Carloi at that time, or the Duke of Delua. He wasn't pleasant either way.

But now I thought I would remember today at Mach. I even thought it wouldn't be bad. Covering memories with memories.

"And the last time I talked about the object of the conquest."

"Carloy, talk about work during a meal."

“Now the story ends. It's not a big story, but I was injured when I screamed at the party or the Frelum for formality.”

"It's true, so I don't have anything to say, but do I have to do it during a meal?"

“Because I want to float Mach as soon as possible. Anyway, Croixen has no intention of trading new stuff with Mach."

Looking at Karlroy, who spoke strong dislikes in a dry tone, Lirian guessed it might be because of himself. Carloy thinks that Li Lian is being held by Mach because of me.

Millenin said softly without stopping moving the dishes.

"Well, don't look at the stuff and think about it. It's okay."

“I've been thinking of something more interesting than that. Are you serious about Bernie?"

When the words of Bernie came out, Millenin turned into a face serious enough to stop eating.

"Think of Bernie's magic. Bernie's magic as we know it is not a peninsula. While you are isolated in the valley, you don't know what else to create, and you're not interested in conquering such a country? .”

"Why not?"

“The North Sea on the Vernis side is difficult with my magic, and the inland road is rough. Unless you are giving way at Croisen......”

“The land is also a problem.”

“That's right, because it's a barren thing. Useless. With the development of the Vernis magic, the yield from cultivation is insignificant.”

“Recently, Croixen developed a cultivation magic.”

"Oh my gosh. How long are you going to grow only ornamental plants? I thought it well.”

“When I tried it, the result wasn't bad, and of course, it needs a little more supplementation to work in the Bernie land, but the magicians said it would be possible.”

“Ah, I know what to say.”

Millenin and Carloi talked a lot seriously, even eating a meal. Most of the conversation seemed to flow in peace, except when Carloy was bored and Milenin's smile was distorted by mentioning the wound on his back.

Looking at it, Lyrian thought that Asher's words were a lie. Like that, Karloy looked fine again. He didn't look like he was going to go and die.

Lirian recalled a conversation she had with Mary Ann before she came for lunch. She thought it would be nice to go to Sol Tao if she left Mach. Solta was a place where I could love comfortably.

She had a hard time finding her home on her own, so she was thinking of asking Olivia Donata to find a suitable place. Mary Ann looked strange as she handed over her letter to Olivia to her Mary Ann.

<Did you decide to go to Solta?>

As if Lirian had other options.

Blaze spoke to her when she saw Lirian in her thoughts.

“Isn’t there any fun?”

Lirian, who was listening to the conversation interestingly when it was difficult to understand because the Maha language was mixed in between, was not easily affirmed and showed an awkward expression.

“If I had known you were the Empress, I would have treated you that way! I want to show you Mach properly."

"Oh, that's okay. I've already seen various places."

“Ah, how wide is the Maha land mass. I know exactly where the Croisens will love. The Maha are a little bored, but if you go to the Mahitian observatory.....”

Not talking to her, she bite her mouth with her face saying Blaze was suddenly bored. Lyrian slowly followed Blaze's gaze and turned her head. Carloy, who thought she was talking to Mill Lenin, was staring at Blaze. Still.

"He said he wouldn't have spoken."

A blunt word flowed out of Carloy's mouth without any change in her expression. It was an outrageous word that Lirian would not understand, but Blaze was surprised to see if she understood it.

"I don't walk, I won't hang, I'm going to divorce soon,"

Blaze's last words were almost self-talk. As Blaze shut her mouth and began to concentrate on her meals, Carloi again began to talk with Millenin.

As her burdensome Grand Duke fell away, Lirian was able to finish the meal more comfortably than before. Ka She didn't talk to Lyrian until the end of Leroy.

That night, Lirian had a nightmare after a long time. It was his first nightmare when he came to Mach. Duke Delua came out and made a terrible sound. Lirian said to the Duke of Delua.

That said, you're dead, there's nothing you can do to me anymore because you're dead, and that I'm alive, and the peacock who never died no matter how much you killed in a dream disappeared like smoke.

Lirian, gasping his breath, woke up, trembling and looking around the dark bedroom. There was no peacock anywhere. All I see is Denise's painting.

Lirian knew better than anyone else that the nightmare wasn't gone forever. If you forget, you will come back to life. But now Lirian was able to distinguish between dreams and reality.

Lirian recounted to himself, taking his wild breath. I am breathing hard like this, and it will rot without a small trace of the ball.

The next evening, a shower came. Short and thick showers matched with Mach. It was rain that I saw after a long time. Even if it wasn't, the moist Mach air felt more sticky.

Lilian wore light clothes and went out to the garden. It felt like water was seeping into each of her steps, but the touch wasn't bad. Water droplets shone transparently on the water-soaked flowers.

Strangely, the gardens of the Maha Palace looked like Purtu. La Sorthio didn't. That's why Purtu's memories were revived very easily. However, it wasn't that terrible feeling like before. It's just bitter.
    The dancing turang flowers were moving slowly because they were eating water. It looked cute for some reason, and Lilian sat down with his knees bent in front of him, looking at the flowers for a long time. One was almost as if it had been wiped out by the rain and was almost buried in the ground. With a sorrowful heart, Lirian picked up the one without me knowing.

As I stretched my back with a bunch of turans, I saw a building that looked like a small chapel a little further away. In front of him were busts made of water and a fountain surrounding them. It looked different because it was different from Purtu.

As I approached, I saw a man sitting there. It was Carlos. Sitting expressionlessly, he looked like a person who would disappear when he closed his eyes and opened it. It's like Karloy's medicine. Asher's words came to mind. I don't know if his spirit remains.

Lirian walked toward Carloi without knowing, in a feeling that his heart was convinced not to match the humid weather.

The expression gradually entered into the face of Karloi, who found Lyrian. As if dyed with color, expressions that would have been dark and sad if it were really color passed over his face.

He tried to get out of his seat, as if trying to get out of the way. Lyrian shook his head.

"I just stay. Is it okay to come out like this?"

"It's not a serious wound, so this is okay."

It seemed like he was seriously hurt just by talking to Mill Lenin, but he couldn't figure out what to believe. Lirian hesitated and sat next to him, a little separated from Karloi.

“I was sitting like that because I was thinking.”

Lirian's voice was calm enough to seep through the air.

I had no idea.”

"okay? I was thinking of Purtu....... This place is like Purtu's garden.”

Carlos was silent for a moment. Lyrian, Karl Roy, was also sitting here, thinking about the past. He could see.

After some time, Carloy opened his mouth. It was a quiet voice.

“Because it is modeled after Purtu’s garden. Probably the only place in this palace worth seeing."

"It could be said that it is not the palace, but the whole Mach..."

Lyrian's answer went up very slightly, as if the tail of Carloy's mouth could be seen.

“The Grand Duke talked about the Mahit Observation Deck, but I think it’s not good for some reason.”

“That's the bird, no, the Grand Duke is right. It's not bad there.”

It seemed to be a pretty good place, as far as Carloy admits. Lirian muttered to herself, thinking that she had to go before leaving.

"Solta wasn't like this."

"....You liked Solta."

Lirian nodded quietly.

"I really like it. Did you not like it?"

Not sure that Lyrian was going to ask, Karl Roy flinched for a moment.

"I don't know. I've never thought about it."

"Do you want to go?"

"I do not know. I haven't really thought about it either.”

“Then what the hell are you thinking?”

Instead of answering, Carloy stares at Lyrian. I saw.

"......Yeah."

Somehow I felt like I heard the answer. And the answer wasn't surprising anymore. Lirian told her story because it was obvious that the man sitting next to him was going to do it.

“People did that when I first went to Purtu. You say you hate rain......"

Carloy only listened without answer.

"So I thought you forgot me. I started to like rainy days after I met you. I thought of you on that day. I got sick of it in Purtu."

“I didn't hate it.”

Murmured Karloy.

“I just... I couldn't stand it. Because I left you that day.”

His voice was as humid as the air around him.

"I'm left with it."

"anyway."

Carloy paused for a moment without talking. Like taking a breath.

“The fact that I didn't keep my promises doesn't change. The fact that I ruined your life."

It rained frequently in Croisen. Too often. And when it rained, Karloy would have thought that way.

Carloi looked at the turang flower that Lyrian held in his hand.

“When I saw Turang in the Entoura Room, I thought I was like you. If you dance, it seems like that for some reason. ...... and then I think that lifting the Cubs seemed crazy. "

He looked somewhat stupid.

“And when I saw you in the Arva Loop, I knew I was half way wrong. Because you were so pretty that you couldn't even compare to Turang...”

Lilian also remembered the dance he danced with. Every single gesture, even the heat that I touched at that time.

"But if you're next to me... No, I always seem to break you."

His gaze did not leave Turang, which had been drenched in water and withered tacky.

Li Lian paused for a moment at the feelings that were deeply buried in each word. He felt sorrowed to the depths of his heart.

Was his own life really ruined? Was he ruined himself? Maybe so. But Lirian thought. She's getting better, because he's trying to make sure no one can break her anymore.

“Is it because of me that I was injured with Carl, you, etc?”

After a while, Lirian asked. Karloy crumpled the impression.

"What are you talking about. No."

“Then, is it because of Veluamar? I was hurt by that tail.”

"It's because of Mach."

Lyrian looked at Karloy.

"okay. I don't think you're hurt because of me.”

Carloy, who understood what Lyrian was trying to say, hardened his face.

"It's different from that."

"The wound on the back will heal soon."

And there will come a day when Lirian herself will become completely okay someday. Scars remain, but many people live with scars. He couldn't find a reason to live, but now he hasn't even found a reason to die.

Lyrian rubbed his neck hook, now completely habitual. Denise died before Jane's letter reached him. I was able to accept it myself, only this time. No matter what her Lyrian did her, no matter what her did, she couldn't bring her back.

"Because the wound on the back is visible, I can even treat it."

Carloy murmured quietly. At the same time, thick raindrops suddenly fell on him. As Lirian and Karloi looked up at the same time, a few more drops began to fall from the sky.

“It looks like a shower will come again.”

As her Lyrian mumbled over her, Karloy suddenly grabbed her hand and led her.

"You shouldn't be in the rain."

Carlo, who has a wound on his back, shouldn't be beaten. Lyrian thought about it and followed her Carloy's hand.

The amount of rain falling was increasing. At the same time as Carlos and Lirian entered under the roof of the chapel in front of them, countless rains poured down. Soon my vision was blurred, and the unstoppable sound of rain rang in the space.

Without a word, Carlos wiped the water off Lyrian's body. His hair was biting, so it flickered.

Watching the pouring rain, Lirian realized something new. I didn't like rain anymore, and it wasn't good. Rain was just rain.

"Let's go in. It gets cold soon."

Karloi, who opened Lirian's clothes, whispered, a man stuck in the past when it was still raining.

"It's so hot, but it doesn't get cold because it rains..."

"still."

Lirian put her turang finely in her arms.

There was a time I wished he was in pain. I felt like I was going to die, it was unfortunate that I was so unhappy that I was alone, and I was just as resentful as I gave him my heart.

As if her wish had come true, he lived in a rainy place where there was no sunlight throughout his short life, and so it is now. He wasn't satisfied with it at all.

This rain would have ceased someday, over time. Like all rain. Can the rain that falls on Karloy's heart stop? How long does it take to be possible? Lirian wasn't sure.

Carloi didn't seem to want to meet Lirian if he wasn't the case that it should be. I even ate in the bedroom on the excuse of having a bad back.

Not only Lirian, but also Asher's coming to play more and more to see if he doesn't deal well with other people. Mary Ann was disgusted at first, then she saw Asher freely entering the bedroom, and she gave food to her casually. It looked exactly like an animal raised in a bedroom.

"It's really delicious? Or are you just hungry all day?"

She saw Asher eating as she gave, and she asked, as if she was sincerely curious about Jane.

"It's delicious."

Asher replied, clearing her empty plate.

“Try this too. Is this also delicious?"

Jane arranged her Mach's food as if doing her experiment, and she was feeding Asher one by one.

“Croisen food is fresh.”

Asher muttered as he welled. Somehow, I couldn't see what I was eating in Croisen, and it seemed that it wasn't my taste. As soon as she came to Mach, Asher's amount to eat increased dramatically. As Lirian paints her pictures, she often glances at them. Drawing the garden of Purtu, where it rains in the memory.

When Emperor Mach stopped by Lirian's bedroom, he looked at de Nice's paintings and brought her tools so that he was able to draw quite comfortably. Although it was watercolor instead of oil painting.

<You have a special hobby. Directly drawing everything>

Mill Lenin Noka said her words, but her eyes twinkled.

As she watched for a few days, Mill Lenin was a bit tired because she was so self-contained, but it was easier to deal with than the first time. Her attitude toward Lyrian was soft, strangely, where she heard Lirian's circumstances.

She came out of the blue and used to show some simple magic with her hands while Lilian was drawing her, or tell the story of Carloi from her childhood, which was also fun, so Lilian was greeted later, too. .

Compared to Keana, who shows passionate and diverse reactions with all the power of the audience, the audience watching the play, Lirian's reaction was not so boring, but Mill Lenin didn't seem to care.

Rather, she felt that she had a strange desire to fight, and she didn't match, and she would show more magical magic or talk more provocatively in order to elicit her reaction from Lyrian. She was a very subtle and funny person.

She sometimes couldn't believe that her foolish, playful person like this killed three or three of her husbands directly. Mill Lenin never did that much in detail.

Of course, even when he got used to all this, he didn't get very fond of the country of Maharan. It was still a strange country.

“After that, I heard that the Mahit Observation Deck is very good, but it would be nice to stop by at least once before leaving. I want to go to a nice place at least once in Mach.”

Lirian's words responded quickly to Asel, who was eating with her head down.

“I know there, can’t I go now?”

"Huh? You said you hate going outside anyway."

"I'm tired of being only inside every day."

If there was anything, how long...

Contrary to Lirian's gloomy reaction, Jane struck her. She got along pretty well with Jane Asher.

"Yes. I have nothing to do, but mom and mom go with me. I came to Mach, but it’s a waste of time.”

Mary Ann shook her head weakly.

“Don’t be scary. I don't wanna go through this terrible place anymore. Whether it's Mahit or Mahir, I wouldn't go there even if there was a road to Lupus.”

Seeing her two faces quickly faded, Lirian eventually let her brush go.

Mary Ann arose from her seat with her solemn face as she decided that Lyrian would go. She seemed to think that Lirian had to follow where she was going.

“Maryanne, stay here and relax.”

"No."

“It’s okay because I have Jane. I feel comfortable for you to rest.”

Mary Ann did not refuse twice. She sincerely made it clear that she hated Mach.

“Then, give it to Millenin instead. He said he'd only see Mahit for a moment, and don't worry because Asher is going with him.”

Mary Ann nodded with her more relaxed face.

“Asher, are you really okay?”

“It should be okay.”

Asher rarely answered with a determined face. She looked like a boy soldier for the first time in a war.

With one escort who was determined to be treasured and a maid who was intimidated, Lilian changed into simple clothes and went on the road.

She regretted that Lirian, who came out without thinking, didn't cover her face properly. The outright gaze of the Maha people reached without boredom. She may not understand, but she often had people yelling at something in Maha.

Jane, who collapsed at the gaze of the large Maha people, tapped Asher ahead.

"How much longer do I have to go? I think the Maha people are so scared."

"I'm almost there."

Asher was looking forward unnaturally, but overall she was doing well. She was sweating from his face, but it didn't seem to be flowing because it was hot. Walking on the streets of Mach seemed to be a difficult task for Asher to the extent that a cold sweat was flowing. She was very brave. Saesam Liri felt he was envious and great.

Shortly after arriving at the entrance of the observation deck, Asher took his breath with a proud expression. It was true that it was not very popular with the Maha people, but there were not many people.

When I went up to the observation deck with Asher, I saw the blue bar for the first time. Lirian briefly lost her words and looked at the scenery.

The observatory itself wasn't much. It wasn't properly decorated, it looked like a neglected place. There was not much to see than the sea, but rather, because of that, the nature it showed was brighter and she was able to focus solely on the landscape.

The sea was so wide that the end could not be seen. It felt like I was out of breath. The sea breeze ran over the tip of my nose, but the disgusting energy did not rise as before.

“There was about one thing to see at Mach.”

Lilian nodded at the words Jane smiled and said.

“I think you did well to come.”

Lilian took everything in his eyes, recalling Denise, who had never seen the sea in his life.

“Now let's go down.”

I stare at the blue of the sea so much that I get bored for a long time Lyrian, who had seen it, turned around without regret only after the sunset went down.

Asher sat on the floor all the way to see if there wasn't much inspiration for the scenery, and then stood up at Lirian's words.

There was still a little tense.

“If you go safely to the palace, you will achieve today’s goal as well.”

At Lyrian's words, Asher nodded with a half hoarding, half-hearted face.

It felt much easier on the way down because of Asher's speed. He came out after a long time, so it felt rewarding for some reason. Until he descends the observation tower and leaves the entrance. His mood continued. It was on the way to the city center that the problem occurred.

"Hmm? Isn't it strangely noisy? I guess what's going on."

As soon as Jane finished speaking, the cause of the turmoil appeared before her eyes.

In the middle of the street, I saw middle-aged men with harsh impressions assaulting a slave. Rough Maha was flowing from the men, and there was a slave crying with random feet on his feet. No one stopped it, but rather, many Maha were laughing or encouraging it.

At the unpleasant sight, Lirian and Jane stopped and frowned without my knowledge. Lilian's face was more and more distorted because it wasn't like a man's work

It wasn't dried, it was just that, and it was a shape that could counteract the planting of the Maha people. Even if it wasn't, the glaring glaring at the conspicuous Croisen woman was tough. It was obvious that the words that came out were swearing.

"Asher."

Lirian turned to her side, calling Asher unintentionally, and bent her knees in amazement. She was trembling with Asher sitting on her floor with her hair wrapped around her.

“Asher, are you okay?”

When Jane put her hand on her shoulder, she struck it like Asher had her seizure.

Lirian quietly grabbed Jane as she began to move her body, not just staring at the Mahaians.

“Jane, run to the palace right now. ASAP. Call people.”

Jane didn't ask twice. Her agile handmaid quickly disappeared among her people.

Lirian blamed her own complacency. She looked too shallow for Asher's pain. Even though she knew better than anyone that such pain in her couldn't easily be all right,

"Asher."

She sat next to Asher and whispered, but Asher continued to tremble her body. Now the Maha were almost approaching and waving their fists threateningly.

Often the word'slave' was heard. Every time he heard the word, Asher's body shrunk. He looked similar to himself, who had suffered from the former Duke of Delua.

“Asher, you are not a slave. No one can do what you want.”

It was questionable if she could be heard, but she had nothing else to do, so Lirian constantly spoke to Asher for her.

“It's over here, Asher. Then you beat Mach.”

Asher seemed to pause for a moment, but she didn't last long. He was now making a groaning sound.

The Maha were getting more angry with Lyrian, who ignored them, and now they were really approaching the momentum to get their hands on their bodies. Lirian whispered in desperation.

"Asher, hold on a little. Huh? In a little while, Carlo Lee will come."

It was said without great expectation, but Asher suddenly stopped shaking.

“Asher?”

But that was it. Asher was just stiff now without even a fine move.

A Mahain kicked Asher and struck Lirian's forehead. Lyrian nervously struck the hand out, but the Maha only giggled and laughed. Even with such short and simple movements, a person could feel so dirty.

At the moment when Lirian was worried about whether he had to bite at least one of them dead, the Maha whispered to each other and approached Lilian's sides. He was poised to drag him by force.

Lee whispered and came to both sides of Lyrian. He was poised to drag him by force.

It was when a hand touched Lirian's collar as if it were rubbing against him. Suddenly, the sound of a knife pulling was heard, and Mahain, who had touched Lirian, screamed and fell away.

Suddenly Asher stood in front of Lyrian with bloody eyes pulling out his sword. Lyrian sat down, blankly looking up at Asher.

“Asher?”

Asher was staring at the Maha only as if he couldn't hear him or kill him.

As soon as the knife came out, the situation was so easy to get rid of. No one would be able to ignore the life emanating from Asher. Since then, he really looked like a warrior, not a slave.

I was worried that Asher would cut down all the Maha on the spot, but that didn't happen. Ririan could guess the reason after getting out of the way.

"OK......?"

It was because Asher fell as soon as he came to an empty place. He must have used all his strength just by standing with a sword. Asher couldn't answer, and he collapsed and breathed hard. Lyrian patted him carefully.

"Good job. It's all over now."

I only looked like a child every day, and it was salty to see this kind of appearance.

As time passed and Asher seemed a little calm, Lirian raised him up and leaned on her.

"But it happens on its own, it's amazing."

"If you get hurt..."

Lyrian's words opened her mouth for the first time. It was a hoarse voice.

"Your Majesty will be struggling."

At Asher's reply, Lyrian lost her words and focused only on walking. What kind of duck does it react to Karlroy like that? When I checked with my own eyes that the Maha were dealing with slaves, it wasn't surprising what kind of feelings it would be for Karlois who saved him, but it wasn't surprising.

“.....Carloy really has to take responsibility for you.”

Lirian muttered involuntarily and suddenly thought that Carloy was similar to this figure.

By the time I arrived at Marina Palace, Asher was still feeling better, so I could walk well with only his arms folded.

As soon as they entered the city gate, the soldiers and the servants trembling, taking Lirian and Asher inside. As soon as she found Lirian, Milenin, who was walking around with an impatient face in front of the Marina Palace, walked with strides.

"That's why I told you to stay here. If you shoot at will, things will happen."

The face seemed to be angry, but unexpectedly, Mill Lenin's speech was calm.

“It's all my responsibility. In the yard where none of Carloy can handle it......”

Mary Ann ran from behind with a tearful wind. Jane followed Mary Anne with her handkerchief.

“I knew it would be okay to have Asher...”

Milenin's gaze touched Asher for a while at the murmurs that seemed to be Lyrian's excuse.

“A escort who can't even look in my eyes? Shit."

“Don’t do that too much. It must have been very difficult today.”

Mill Lenin sighed and swept his head.

“I'm glad I came back without any problem, but I'll find you. The late Carlos ran out on his horse.”

This time, Lirian shouted.

"I beg your pardon? I'm not good at it, but I even ride a horse? I should have dried it!”

“The couple makes the same sound in pairs. If you know so well, you shouldn't go around randomly in the first place. How do you tell me to stop going out on your own? I'll be satisfied if I remove a body and send an apology to Croisen.”

Milenin, who was forced to remain calm, looked really angry now.

“If I invite your couple to Mach again, I really do...”

But he didn't finish talking. In the meantime, it seemed like I wanted to invite again.

"......Anyway. I sent someone, so I'll be back soon.”

Milenin, taking a deep breath, as if trying to relieve his anger, said in a low voice.

“It’s like you’re waiting for Karloi, and you can’t stand outside. I’ll allow you to the garden. I really don't want to take any more risks."

However, contrary to Millenin's words, Carloy did not return to the Marina until sunset. Lirian wandered all the way in the entrance garden and waited for Carlo. If you really have any problem...

By the time my anxiety reached its peak, I heard the sound of horses running. Even though the road to the inside of the garden was not a path for horses to run, Lilian turned back, amazed by the sound he heard. As he throws his horse away, he sees Karloy standing and lowering.

Before Lyrian even called the name, Carloy ran a step forward. As soon as I saw Lyrian, I saw a sense of relief on his face.

With a face that seemed to be angry at any moment, Carloy hugged Lyrian firmly without a word. I avoided Lyrian like that, and it closed the gap at once, unsurprisingly.

"you really......"

The sound of his breathing, that breath irritated my ears. The voice made me guess how fast he was running.

“I know what really happened to you because you weren't there.”

The harsh voice trembled terribly.

"All I know a bastard, bully beats Hill pilyon this way."

I had to say something, but my mouth didn't fall.

Carloy, who took her breath away while holding her Lilian for a while, slowly pulled her out of her arms with a face that seemed to be doing some of the hardest things in the world.

Lyrian again opened his mouth as he watched Karloy move away.

“...... What if you go around like that. Did you have any thoughts?"

As I was speaking, my emotions suddenly became overwhelming and the sound went up. It was an emotion that he did not know what he was.

“It didn’t have to be you. It was okay for other people to come, but with that body, you."

“I wish that was what I wanted!”

As if Lyrian stopped speaking, Karloy shouted like an explosion.

“If that was my way, I didn't even love you in the first place.”

It was a confession that broke out because of being unable to overcome himself and being unable to endure it, as if the thing that had been blocked with all his strength finally bursts.

Carloi's face grew pale, realizing what he was saying. His head was nervously matted, and Karloy muttered insults to the point that Lyrian couldn't hear him.

"...... Forget it. I couldn't say it.”

Lyrian stiffened on the spot, as if being hit by a thunderbolt.

The word was spoken between the two who thought that there was no possibility left, and that the only thing left was regret, regret, and a feeling of overwhelming responsibility or guilt. He said it was love, not hatred, regret, guilt, nothing else, that made him more like an invoice.

"What can't be done at will."

Lirian's voice trembled without reason.

"I can't say that. I used to deny it well, but I did it again and again, but now why not!"

Now, I felt like I would go crazy because I hated him who puts it in his mouth. If I could, I felt like I wanted to hold onto the skin or slap it on the cheek. But at the same time, it was so sad that I couldn't touch it, and I also wanted to hug it. It's crazy.

“Why can't you get better. I even said it wasn't your fault! How long until I said that... What kind of mind did I say that. But you keep going.”

His throat was blocked. When he was free from pain, he thought he would feel at ease. He thought that if he did so, he would wipe out his heart that was heavy as if he was drinking water, and his lingering regrets such as the coarse sand piled up in his heart. I'm not going to look back because of Carloy anymore.

However, the moment Carloy burst into what he had been blocking all the time, Lirian also felt a fear that it might not be true.

"It's never been my way. I'm talking about you"

As if Karloy had endured something, he clenched his teeth. Without seeing Lyrian, Carloi continued his words in a repressed voice.

"So leave quickly, so I can't see you."

While looking blankly at Carloy's face turning white, Lirian looked at his back. There was blood on my clothes to see if the wound was open.

"you......."

My body trembled with anger.

“What are you going to do if you leave? Are you going to die doing something like this?"

“You said you would keep your promise.”

“Is there no reason to live other than that? So, like a body, like this!”

Lyrian screamed angry and struck his chest. It's always been this way with Karlois. Emotion was not the subject. I felt sick of all this process of getting angry, crying, and shouting, but I couldn't help it.

The thought of having to go treat the wounds of a bad motherfucker, I'd rather just heard that the wound burst burst where both motivation and at the same time I think it is better to die deunga discard.

"Then I asked what about watching! Presuming even impossible to even hold onto you? Rob crazy chicks is going to shamelessly hold your ankles do I? Can not even put away the store, so in next to me, to live the rate of snappy like me?"

Carloy grabbed Lyrian's wrist and spoke violently like a madman.

“Do you know what you think of every time I see you?”

It was dangerous. Carlois, who pours everything out like this, is overly violent, and the wrists in contact with him are hot enough to feel soft.

"I want to hang like a dog dozens of times a day under your feet. Please stay by my side, or please let me die, hundreds of times since I met you again!"

Lyrian listened to the sound of Carloy's vomiting. He wasn't just sorry for himself.

"If you're crazy like this, it's going to get you upset because it's going to catch you and tie it to your side."

Carloy wanted to be with herself. Not because I'm sorry, not to repay my sins, but because I just want to.

“By the way, I can't do that. I always remember the things I did to you every day. I'm going, damn it.”

Even the swearing he uttered constantly, as if made up of emotions, was sulky. All of those words stuck to Lyrian's mind so obsessively.

“Even me remembers this vividly, and then you only say to die next to me, that's it.”

Ah. Lirian exclaimed a blocked groan. Carloy makes her hold him in her heart, and makes him sway around. Therefore, of course, I hated Karloi just that much.

At that moment she finally understood. Why do I try to forgive him, not to hate him. Why are you using all your strength?

<Even the moment I thought I hated you the most, I couldn't help but care about you.>

<Even the moment I believed that I hated you...I couldn't help but think of you.>

It was only from that moment that I fully understood what Karloy said that he had to pay attention to even the moment he hated. To the extent that she cannot understand more fully than that,

Lirian's hand was released while Carloy was holding it.

“So please, leave right now. To a place that can't even reach my eyes.”

Now I know how hell her heart must have been, how terrible it was. Hating him was terribly hard, so it was tormenting Lirian and himself.

“Look. I just make you cry. If you're by my side, always, like that.”

Karloi wiped Lyrian's tears with a crumbling face. Lyrian grabbed and dragged his hand as if trembling on my face.

“Go in once. Treat it first."

Carloy quickly became a foolish face and was dragged into the hands of Lyrian. I didn't seem to understand what was going on.

“You can call a therapist. You'll care..."

“If I hate crying so much, be quiet.”

Carloi bit his mouth like a lie. He had a complicated face until he got to the bedroom and sat down on the bed, but he didn't open his mouth as much.

"Roll your back."

He didn't even move.

“Don’t let me say it twice. I know you're hurt anyway.”

With a reluctant face, Karloi slowly took off the top. A fever rose on his bare body, but as soon as he saw the scar on his back, it disappeared without a trace, and instead his heart became cold. There was a scar on the stiff wound that was open and bleeding. The scar that Lirian also knows.

“......Where are the medicines.”

The attendants would have applied it every few hours, so it would be somewhere nearby.

"It would be better to just call a therapist."

“I'm going to sing. Tell me where the medicine is."

As Carloy shuts his mouth, Lirian sighs and begins to open the drawers in his bedroom at will.

When I tried to open the bottom drawer of the cabinet next to the bed, Carloy's hand suddenly reached.

"I don't have to."

Carloy stood up and was behind. Feeling his bare chest touching his back, Lirian paused his hand as he had opened the drawer. As Carloi's hand wrapped around my hand became more energized, Lirian just opened the drawer as it was.

“......That's why you stopped it? Are you trying to make me not see this?”

The drawer was full of vials. His sigh as Carloy exhaled touched the nape of his neck.

"There's nothing good to know. I hate that you care."

Carloy sat back on the bed and swept his face.

"You're worried about doing this it is to live foal as chakhaeseo or needlessly stars ahnindedo it."

Does Karloy think that Lyrian is kind and worried about him? He has never heard of being kind by anyone in his life.

dummy. Lyrian swallowed the curse and took out the medicine that looked like ointment from the drawer.

“Look at the lighthouse.”

Carloy gave up on his back with the face that he had given up. I felt Lyrian slowly applying the medicine. What feels more vivid than the pain in the back is Lirian's touch with the use of his flesh, her hand stopping and barely moving again after applying it, and trembling fingers...

At the moment, the mean thought of wanting to take advantage of Lyrian's warmth, hesitation, and trembling, that is, her complex sympathy, bothered Karloy. Then the familiar self-loathing.

I heard Lirian putting the ointment next to her whether it was done. Then tuk. Carloi held her breath for a moment, feeling her head touching her on his back.

"knife..."

A light breath touched my flesh. Carloy couldn't figure out. How such a thin voice, that one voice can cut his heart in tens of thousands of ways.

“It was the Duke of Delua. I'm going to make you crazy....... Because of me, you're going to go crazy in the end.”

The bastard had wanted was to sound like one type is also true. Carloy clenched only the innocent one. His trembling hands touched his waist, making it difficult for him to breathe.

“It's not about you.”

“Don't let it go the way it says. Nothing of that human being, nothing should be done... because it will disappear completely.”

I felt moisture in my gear nose and so on. Carloy sat still, and after a while, grabbed his hands, which remained only on his waist, and wrapped them around. Though I thought it shouldn't be so easily reached..... he couldn't help it.

“When, I will leave.”

Lirian had no answer. Carloy became increasingly scared.

If you say you are leaving, will you be able to let go of these two hands now? He has already reached it like this, and he can let it go. He wasn't confident.

No, I couldn't. It was crazy that she kept trying to let her go, and she kept telling me to leave.

“Lian.......”

"Huh."

"I know I'm a son of a bitch to you."

“It’s not like that.”

"No...?"

"I don't know..... it seems to be right."

“If you are a bad bastard anyway whatever you do, please take responsibility for me.”

He swept his lips in her hand as if wishing.

“I can't. I can't do it anymore. I can't let go.......”

As if to prove the words, his hand fell into his hands.

“Can't you take all my life? All."

It meant nothing without Lyrian. It was better to live as a bad guy because I lived without anything, nothing, or meaning.

For a while, Lirian had no answer. In every moment of her stillness, Carloy's chest fell endlessly. She nevertheless couldn't let her go.

“.....That's something good, I got it.”

Lirian's answer that came a long time later was not wrong. All he will give her is my life like this old and torn, her life.......

"I won't ask for much... Please let me be next to you."

I wasn't ashamed to cling to her sympathy anymore.

“I will not hurt you. So that it doesn't ring... I do something somehow.”

“Okay.”

It was the answer I had hoped for, but it was hard to believe when I finally heard it. Carloy stopped clinging to Lyrian's hand and stiffened her body because she was suspicious of her ears.

“Okay.”

Lyrian even gave the unbelievable answer one more time. Mercifully.

Every time she said her, her breath tickled his bare skin. Carloy, who was sitting blankly for a while holding Lirian's hand, slowly turned back. Li Lian looked up at Karloy and immediately lowered his gaze.

“I'm tired of thinking of you. I'd rather think less if you keep seeing it."

Carloy didn't fully understand Lyrian's self-talk, but one did. The reason why he clung to stay and the reason she decided to stay are not the same, not only the reason, but her feelings will not be the same. She felt her fear and anxiety at the fact, while at the same time feeling her shameless relief.

He hung like a hungry beast, rubbing his face on shoulders much smaller than him.

“I can’t help it. I know nothing but you. I don't want to know."

“You really are…”

Lirian sighed.

“The world is wide. I didn't know... If you see something like that, if you know it."

Karloy raised her head.

“I don't know that. I'm not doing this because I don't know what to do.”

Her eyes, staring at Lirian, were dark.

“Neither the most spectacular, nor the beautiful places, no matter what you see, no matter where you go, there is no meaning.”

Unlike Lyrian's almost all his life at Del Lua, Carlois was an imperial family, so his experience was broad.

“It doesn't make sense. really."

“It wasn't that great that I saved you……everyone would have done that.”

A hearty laughter flowed out of Carloy's mouth. Perhaps Lyrian will never understand. He silently put her face on her shoulder again. Somehow I couldn't believe it. Even though it touches like this, Lirian doesn't reject it.

“......Your face is hot. I think I have a fever.”

Lyrian's touch on his forehead was good, so he closed his eyes.

“I am not sick, but I have a fever. It must be because I like it so much.”

Lirian became quiet for a moment, as if she had lost her words.

“......Do not make any nonsense and go to bed. I get a fever because I roll my body like that."

"Hate."

Carloy used her large body to wrap her around. Without a gap. Lyrian's words were buried in his bare skin and shattered.

“You don’t have to sleep.”

“I’m choking…”

Only then did a small gap arise. His whole body was so hot that Lirian's face also had a fever.

“You don't run away while you're sleeping. So sleep a little.”

At those words, Carloy briefly relaxed her body and looked down at Lyrian in her arms. I felt like I had caught her inside, and there was a lot of tension in her body. Lilian quietly added her words as if she felt it with her body that touched her.

“I have never failed to keep my promise with you.”

It was plain speech, as if there was no intention of criticism, but even after hearing that, Carloy could not disobey Lyrian's words. He reluctantly lie down and still stared at Lyrian.

“Is there really any injuries?”

“Please worry about you first. Because I didn't do anything.”

It was only after hearing that the tension in Karloi's body was relieved a little.

He was looking at Lirian for some time. As his consciousness was blurred, Lyrian's voice ran into his ears.

"Hey. When I thought I betrayed you... what did you think?"

Lilian's expression was dimmed in his eyes closed. Karloy muttered in sleep.

"I want to trick you..."

Eyes closed.

"I was hoping that there would be only one excuse to be deceived....."

After a long time, sleep came to him. He fell into helplessness.

Mach's therapist looked at Carloy's back asleep and healed him, then kicked his tongue. When Lyrian didn't understand what he muttered in Maha, Milenin translated it.

"Your body is garbage."

The therapist added something. There was mixed exclamation. Lirian looked at her trash-like body and wondered what she could admire. Millenin released the door.

“I knew how he walked with a body like this, but I knew that Croisen's treatment skills were excellent, but that I didn't know that he had progressed to this degree… It’s amazing.

Mach's therapist kindly told me what the medicine bottles Carloy had for use, and even took a few. I want to do research.

“Are you not going out?”

Millenin asked Lillian, not leaving Karloi's bedroom.

"There was only a little bit..."

“Huh yeah.”

She looked at Lirian with a strange exclamation, and she was uncomfortable. Thankfully, Mill Lenin did not put his words on him anymore, and went out nicely. Even though he gave another advice that he shouldn't wander around before leaving.

Lyrian sat on the side of the bed and looked at Karlroy asleep. I was sweating all the time while I was sleeping, and now my breathing is pretty good thanks to the therapist's care.

He didn't even deserve to curse Carloy as a madman. When he thinks of himself, he decides to leave him at best and decides to be with him again.

It wasn't a particularly impulsive decision. That thought came to him when he applied medicine on his back. How can such a wide back look so lonely and small? He wanted to wrap himself unknowingly, but his trembling hands only hung around his waist.

At that moment, Lirian realized. He now vaguely knows that this hindsight would follow her all her life, even that the reason wasn't her responsibility.

“.....You and me now it's time to be okay.”

Lirian whispered, sweeping Karloi's face.

“The pain in my life should have been this much. The memories can be covered with memories.”

Lyrian recalled Asher, who wore the Mach Esaugi today and walked on his two feet.

The reason he had to live was no more special than Lyrian thought. He wanted to have a future where the past doesn't hold onto. Duke of Delua, you deserved a future that could have been easily achieved without that motherfucker.

He's already lost her mother because of that bastard. Why and what she has to lose. He stops turning, stop crossing, stop cheating, stop hurting....

"sack… … .”

Even while Carloy was sleeping, a murmur was heard. It was a name I heard after a long time. It turns out that her car and her lloy haven't called her by her name for quite some time. Would she always call it like this while sleeping?

"If it gets hard, I run away, well."

Lyrian lightly put a chestnut on his forehead, looking at Carlroy's face, which had become anxious. Whether he fell asleep or not, he didn't respond. My eyes grew a little bit heavy, but I didn't cry. I cried so much that I didn't have to shed tears until the day I died.

After opening her eyes, Karloy, who had been groping for a moment, woke up in bed in sorrowful surprise.

"Lian."

There was no sign of her anywhere in the bedroom full of morning sunlight. As if she had all dreams last night.

Carloi left the bedroom with her pale face. He had no mind to pick up and put on. Like her madman, she walked through her hallway calling Li Lian's name, turning her corner and Lilian appeared like her lie.

“Oh my God, Karloy. Can't you wear some clothes?"

Strictly speaking, Lyrian wasn't alone, but he was looking at Mill Lenin with a ridiculous face. Carloy ignored Millenin and stepped up to Lyrian. Lyrian had his face turned red.

“I thought you changed your mind and went away.......”

Karloi muttered holding Lyrian.

“The other person is next to you and you are.”

"Honestly, I think that's right. There's no way you can say that you're left with me unless you're crazy."

“Don’t make a crazy person on your own…”

Lyrian pulled him off. It was a face that seemed to be ashamed of Carloy.

"Yeah, it's your side that's crazy no matter what, Carlo Lee."

Millenin intervened sneakyly. Lirian took Milenin's arm lightly, as if drying, and said to Karloy.

“I went for a walk with Milenin.”

“There’s nothing to see in Mach, but I went for a walk.”

“It was fun. I think Milenin knows a lot of really magical magic.”

At Lyrian's words of fun, Karl Roy forgot what to say. What he had never given me was Maha, and Milenin Noka... I felt a sense of self-destruction.

Millenin laughed.

“Yes, Karloy. Your empress was happy. Go, by the way, it's hot, so I'll have to leave my seat.”

"It's not like that, Milenin... it's okay to be there."

Mill Lenin shook his head and disappeared into the corridor opposite him.

"I have to go in and put on some clothes first."

Carloy stared blankly at Lyrian's casual lead, and slowly followed.

“Lian.”

“But can I hug you?”

“......Aren't it too late to ask now?”

“When I think about it, I think you hate it... But I can't control it. When I wake up, I'm holding you like a crazy guy. Slap it on the cheek."

“Please quietly and go in.......”

Lyrian responded with a creeping voice and first went into Karloi's bedroom. Since yesterday, Karloi has seemed to have become a loose horse. He thought he needed a rein, but he was like a horse that kept running ....... Somehow, he was like a madman in a different meaning than before.

As soon as he entered the bedroom, Carloy looked at Lirian's glance. Lirian asked pretending he hadn't seen it.

“When are you going to go back?”

"uh?"

"I'm curious when I'm going back to Croixen. I want to leave this place quickly."

It was then that Karloy realized that Lyrian had decided to be with him.

“I'll make sure I can leave tomorrow.”

"You are in your condition to get on the boat right now........"

“I can get better tomorrow.”

Looking at Carloy's look, he really thought he would. Lirian hesitated for a moment, then opened his mouth.

“......If I can, I want to go to La Sorthio. I like that place.”

The words ‘good’ from Lirian’s mouth made Karl Roy a pain in her heart. It wasn't a bad word, but it made him sick more strangely than any other word.

"Whatever you want."

Lyrian looked at Karlroy and added.

“If you want to come, you can come.”

Carloy looked at Lyrian without blinking. He also seemed a little ecstatic.

“I want you to see it properly at least once. I thought. It’s a beautiful place.”

“Did you think of me?”

It seemed like a really stupid person to ask back. The back sentence was a question whether I heard it properly.

“I want to go back anyway.”

Lirian was awkwardly avoiding the answer. Karloi, who was only looking at Lyrian, suddenly woke up from his seat.

"Where?"

“To finish talking with Milenin. I have to start tomorrow.”

Carloy quickly got his clothes on and left the bedroom. Lyrian, looking behind him, shook his head unconsciously. That idiot.

Lirian thought, feeling the bright sunlight of Mach that fills the bedroom. It seemed that Asher's words that he hated nothing he hated now made sense. Lirian was also relieved..

Carloy, who went out in the morning, was awakened to the end of the evening.

Meanwhile, Lirian cleared up his Maha residence and informed Mary Ann and Jane that they were going to La Sorthio. Mary Ann, who she thought she could say, was more carefree than her thoughts.

“Do whatever you want. Anything your Majesty wants you to do.”

The words made his heart lighter.

Asher, who was eating something next to Mary Ann, was smiling at what she liked. It was a monstrous resilience. I was sweating and acting as if I was going to die, and I was lying down for half a day, and I was back to my original state, no, much better.

“What do you like so that you laugh so much?”

It was the first time I saw Asher laugh like a fool like that. Even if it wasn't, her gentle impression became more childlike.

"Your Majesty is working together."

Actually, Asher spoke in an insignificant way, but Lirian felt like a haze rising somewhere under her chest. She said,'It tickled me to say that I was going back. It sounded as if Lirian had a place to go home. She was also saying that there are things waiting for her.

I suddenly missed Denise. I always want to see you all the time, but more and more today. As the door of the bedroom opened while looking out the window vacantly at the longing for Samuchi, Carloy entered.

He walked away looking at Lirian alone, giving no glance to the other people in the bedroom. I felt like I was going to laugh for nothing. It was so impressive that even the empty longing faded, and it was a little funny.

“I'm leaving by boat tomorrow morning.”

"Did the story finish well?"

"It wasn't bad."

Carloy glanced at Asher, sitting at a table, noticing Asher's gaze looking up at him.

“How is your body?”

"I'm finer than Your Majesty."

Karloi hesitated for a moment, then put his hand on Asher's shoulder.

"......Well done."

What came to Asher's face was more like a cheeky expression rather than an emotion.

“I am not scared anymore.”

"Yes, you are amazing."

Jane, who was watching her, whispered to Mary Ann.

"Mom. Why did we decide to take a tour of the palace, because there may be something missing.”

Mary Ann, looking at her daughter as if what the hell was talking about, got up from her seat with a slow exclamation.

"that's right. It did."

“What is it? There aren't a few places I used at Marina Palace, but there's something to see?

“Because you don't know. We'll see you, so your Majesty just rest tonight."

I read the inside with a smile, but Li Lian tried to pretend not to know. It was obvious that if she wanted to get out of the way that much, whatever she said wouldn't work.

Mary Ann and Jane looked at Asher instead of trying to leave the bedroom.

"Aren't you out?"

Jane whispered a little, but Asher didn't even move. She was a fat face saying that she didn't know why she had to leave this place. Jane's words were lost for a while in the dignity, and she whispered again.

“If you go back, you won’t be able to eat Mach’s food. Wouldn't you like to bring some?"

At that, Asher got up from her seat with a look as if she realized something about her. She followed Jane's gestures, as if she were calling for the animals she had to keep, and Asher followed her squeeze, and soon there were only two left in her bedroom, En Lilian and Carloi.

"Don't overdo it and lie down."

Lyrian shook her head, pointing to the bed, but Carlo shook her head.

“Now it’s all better, it’s okay.”

“I told you not to make me say it twice.”

Carloy, who glanced at Lirian's face, fell asleep and leaned on her nose bed. Lying on Lirian's bed, he saw a picture on the side of the bed. There was a person who could even know Karloy even without telling him who he was. Lyrian, seeing Karlroy's gaze and expression, pretended not to see her.

"I learned it in La Sorthio, because Countess Solis taught me a lot about it."

“.....You drew well. I didn't know if I was good at drawing."

“Because I didn't know. I learned a little musical instrument and learned Maha, but it wasn't as good as painting.”

Something touched Lirian's wrist, holding her paintings at Mach and taking her breath away. Carloy held her wrist very weakly.

Lyrian slowly sat down on the bed, as if lost in her eyes, letting her go silently. When she grabbed a person with her eyes, at any time, Carloi was rubbing her hand without a word.

“You were good at Mach.”

“It’s because I learned it when I was a kid. I often went to Mach.”

“Yes, Milenin told me.”

Lyrian's reply was very weakly frowned on Karlois.

“What are you talking about?”

"Just...... How was you at Mach. He said he was unlucky."

"If anyone else knows, it's not what the siblings will say."

“But you do. It was the same when I first met, and also in Purtu. It makes you talk bad."

In fact, my heart broke when I heard the story of Millenin. Because in that story, Carloy also sounded so lonely. But she didn't talk about that.

As Lirian continued to speak, Carloi gradually lost her words. Carloy, who had a half faced face of resentment, half embarrassment, spit out a little bluntly.

"You tell that motherfucker what I long year. But to other people, what…… I can’t give you a nice answer because I’m just bullshit.”

“.....Yes. And take your therapist back.”

A therapist A Moss Wright, who had been with Mach, first left for Croixen as Lirian's stay in Mach was prolonged.

“I'm good enough to be a Solta therapist now. So now you are well treated.”

Carloi nodded her silently, like a child who listened to her.

“If you have something you need in Solta, tell me anything you want.”

“There wasn't much more than I thought…… there was everything in La Sorthio.”

“I wish I could do something for you.”

“Carl, you just need to be okay.”

It was a friendly answer, but oddly enough, it wasn't enough.

"......Can I send a letter?"

"Huh."

“What do you visit occasionally?”

"okay."

"What do you often visit?"

"Do whatever you want."

Lyrian responded well to Karloy. That was also the answer Karloy wanted, but he spoke well. Now Lyrian didn't seem to hate or blame him. She, like what she said, seemed to be almost okay with the pain now.

But Carloy was still anxious. Several times a day, Lirian didn't cry, but he didn't laugh. Knowing it so well, Carloy was anxious.

When Lirian laughed in Purtu, Karloi remembered how beautiful it was. He knows how ruthlessly few times he panted like a thirsty madman.

"Tell me how you spent it in La Sorthio."

At Carloy's request, Lyrian kindly began to speak to her, leaving him awkwardly kissing her hand.

Carloy was scared that Lyrian would laugh forever.

As soon as dawn broke, I was ready to leave. When I opened her eyes, Lyrian lay leaning against Carloy's chest. While she was having a conversation, she seemed to have fallen asleep without knowing it. Carloi was crushed in the corner of her bed in an uncomfortable position. It really looked like a fool because there was a big person doing it.

Lyrian looked away from the face for a while and she woke him up. Awakening from her sleep, he blinked her eyes a few times and looked at Lyrian. Lirian smacked his shoulder as she seemed to be out of control.

"What is it?"

At Lyrian's question, Karloi breathed a long breath.

"..... it's not a dream."

In a relieved voice, he muttered.

"Every time you open your eyes, in case you have a dream.... What you see, what's next to you."

Lyrian was speechless, looked at him and barely replied.

“.......Get up and wake up.”

At those words, Carloy woke up out of her bed, glancing at her silly laughter. Lyrian thought, looking at the smile. She was a really handsome face. Overdo it.

Not only Kiana, but Mill Lenin and Blaise were greeted at her marina. Keana lightly hugged Lirian and whispered.

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

I don't know what Karloi had to talk to Milenin, but Keana and Clyde agreed to spend a year and a half at Croisen and half at Mach.

"I didn't do it."

"Then, please tell me instead. Now, we aren't going to talk a lot with you two."

Kiana smiled playfully and added her words.

“The book is a gift. Have it."

"No, I'm fine......."

"It's okay! Don't hesitate."

She really wanted to decline, but without giving it a chance, Kia went out and stepped back behind her.

Millenin and Blaze approached. Karl Roy was so generous that he did not care about the appearance of the Mach brothers and sisters he hated so much. Millenin said it was a farewell gift and presented Lirian with some paintings. The sea seen from the Mahit Observation Deck is depicted.

"uh?"

Blaze looked at the painting and looked at Milenin with wide-open eyes. Lirian, who saw it, hesitated to ask.

“Is it acceptable to take pictures?”

"not a big deal. It's one of the things my father drew. He was a weird human, so his hobby was weird, but the painting wasn't bad.”

At the word geek, Lyrian could not stop staring at Milenin for some reason. She laughed out loud to see if Milenin felt the gaze.

“I know what you're thinking, but I'm not that weird. Empress of Croixen. I think he was pretty kind especially to you?"

It was true. It was true that it was a little annoying, but I paid attention that much again.

"Thank you, Milenin."

Milenin smiled at a sincere greeting. Hagi, just looking at that graceful laugh, she wouldn't be able to connect her with the word nerdy at all.

“If you are grateful, you will come again. Looking at it, it looks like the two have come together again.”

Lyrian glanced into the air as if embarrassed, but Carloy took it with confidence. There was even a soft smile on the edge of his mouth. Watching her look, Blaze dropped her chin.

"Crazy guy. Wow, this is the first time I've ever seen him laugh. Is he the guy I knew...? Don't just laugh, you. It's really scary."

Despite Blaze's fierce reaction, Carloy did not give him a long-awaited contempt. The blaze, who was unfamiliar with you, was sick of it.

"The next time I come to Croisen, I'll take a look at the Entura Room."

Mill Lenin snorted him at those words.

"huh. I think that's a sign of your own appreciation. If that's the case, I'd rather change the terms of the deal. Like lowering the tax rate..."

“Because there was nothing else to be thankful for so far.”

As if when he was generous, Milenin kicked his tongue again at the answer, as determined as a sword.

Blaze shook her head and muttered as Carlo and Lyrian entered the boat and became invisible.

“If that's love, I really don't want to do it. I can live my life happily, but what did that happen? It's really scary, making a person like that.”

At Blaze's heartfelt words, Millenin simply laughed at me.

"Blaze, what do you know."

Blaze shrugged her at the familiar ignorance.

"I don't want to know forever, Your Majesty."

"so? I really want to do it, in a short time. Well, love. good."

Mill Lenin turned around with his hum. Blaze behind him made a look like “Isn't it crazy?” to Keana, but she turned her gaze pretending not to know.

The story The sea breeze of the morning came to the dock where many strangers left.

When Lirian came to Mach, she was a much better ship than the ship she was on. Upon entering the spacious and colorful cabin, Karloy gave out a potion.

"what?"

"You say you have severe motion sickness, and because it's a Mach medicine, it's going to be a lot better than what you used in Croisen."

Lirian accepted her vial, speculating she might have heard it from Mary Ann or Jane.

“Where did you get it?”

"I got it from Milenin."

Milenin's eyes seemed to be watching even if it were an interesting play, and he said that he hated more than usual.

"Drink and lie down. If you sleep, it will be much better."

Even if not, Li Lian, who was tired of getting up early, went into bed without talking. I had a habit of going to bed early in Solta, so I got tired of my body just because I slept a little late yesterday.

“Do you have motion sickness too?”

Lirian asked, pulling his head out through the blanket covered by Karloy. Carloi looked into the air for a moment and pressed the urge to kiss him. Even when she was distressed by her contradictory feelings for her in her Four Too, it was difficult for her to bear it, a level of pain in her now that her feelings had nothing to dissent.

“...... I don't have it. I would rather have myself.”

Feeling that the words were too short, Carloi was forced to endure her familiar anxiety once again. She had to say this, and the period when she had to behave like this has passed so much that she is now nervous about what she does.

“The view of the sea is nice, but it’s only good to see it.”

Honestly, Carloi couldn't figure out what the sea was like, but he just nodded her head.

“Why nod my head again without thinking that way.”

At Lyrian's words, Carloi pondered for a while whether he was the one who showed me so well.

“Because you say yes.”

It was a confident answer. Lyrian rolled her body in her quilt and lie on her side, looking at Carloy.

“I think the sunlight is good. I hate being hot like Mach, but I like the lake rather than the sea. It's amazing to draw pictures, and I can't play musical instruments, but listening is okay.”

Karloi listened to Lyrian with a serious face, like a student studying.

“What do you like and hate?”

But for a moment, Lirian's question turned him into a man who faced the most difficult problems in the world.

He didn't know good things, but he knew what people said good things. He was exactly what he had. Pedigree, status, beauty, wealth....... He lived in Purtu Palace, said to be beautiful and splendid, wore clothes made of the finest things, and ate precious food.

And there was no inspiration to make all this vain. The only reason these things barely made sense came after someone I wanted to share. At that time, he could finally be grateful for what he had. It meant there was a lot to give. From that day on, Karloy has been waiting for the day to know all of this with Lyrian.

The moment he recalled his childhood commitment, he swallowed a groan. His chest pain, which had been calm for days, reappeared. He obviously wanted to do that, but the thought of why it happened to him mercilessly tormented his heart.

Why he had to be the person he was harassing Lyrian. Why this way....... He had to come back this long way, no. Is it correct to be back? Isn't it just going to be a dead end?

Lyrian, amazed to see Karlroy's pale face, woke up in bed.

"What is it? Are you sick?"

"......no. OK."

It didn't look like he was gripping his teeth at all. Lyrian looked at Carloi and carefully stretched out his arms. And he hugged him. It's too big to come in.

The sound of his stopping as if inhaling was audible. I wanted to say something, but he didn't come out easily, so Lirian just did it. I felt his shaking hands wrapped around his back.

"OK."

Lirian whispered quietly. Carloi thought in his small arms. Is Lyrian okay, or is he okay? Either the former or the latter, he was not confident.

He could have become so desperate that even with only one Lyrian, he thought he was in hell. And just that much, even with just one Lyrian, I could become happy, complete, and laugh without worry.

However, he thought that to Lyrian, he himself wasn't enough. He seems to be inadequate with his most complete self, but he was scared that his past had already made him less than half of him.

“You don’t have to be sick…”

Nevertheless, despite the anxiety and self-doubt that seemed to never end, Karloi thought he was fortunate to have Lyrian in his life. He's a person who talks like that even after going through all that........

Feeling Lirian in her arms overflowing because she couldn't be shy, Karloi made a pledge again. He said that now he's going to bet the rest of his life so that he doesn't regret that Lirian ran him. So that Lirian doesn't think of meeting him as just an unfortunate or unfortunate accident...

The words of love that had filled up to the end of the neck hurt to the neck of Karlroy, and he could not come out. He struggled to swallow it.

Mach's medicine was so good that the severity and frequency of motion sickness was significantly reduced.

Even after a few days, Carloy was with Lyrian the whole time. Lirian lied to her that she would sleep in a different cabin when she fell asleep, without even trying to get up on the bed she was lying on. When the person who said he was going to sleep opened his eyes, he was dozing next to me.

Again, if he condemned me if it was a lie, he replied with an unfair face. It wasn't on purpose, but I really forgot, I didn't even know I fell asleep. Then she told me to go before she went to bed, and she screamed that it couldn't be done again.

Seeing Lyrian having a nightmare while sleeping the day before yesterday, he didn't know that it was. The face that saw Li Lian waking up while screaming. Because of that expression, Lilian had forgotten even the contents of the nightmare.

He wiped away Lirian's sweat and tears and repeated the same words endlessly. Sorry, so Li Lian banned the words.

“If that's the case, just come up here and sleep today. The bed is wide anyway.”

Carlo shook his head with a look as if listening to the nails. Lirian, who was upset for a moment, said in a slightly enraged voice.

“You said you would do anything, and I heard nothing at all…. You have to say anything twice or three times to hear it, and only say lie.”

Carloi quickly became a punisher-like face, and he hesitated for a long time before he came up to bed.

“I was afraid you would be uncomfortable.”

"It's more uncomfortable that you're doing it."

When Lyrian wriggled and touched him, Karloy closed his eyes for a moment and then slowly opened.

“Why is your expression?”

"......Because living nicely seems to be difficult. I was thinking that you were great, Lirian."

What on earth does Carloy see and think he's good?... He must be mistaken for the concept.

Lyrian stared at the loose idiot. His expression became harder and harder to read.

"Why look at me like that. Don't look at it."

His tone felt a little blunt than usual. And somehow it was a familiar tone. He seems to have said this even when he tempered himself as he stood in the cave.

Lirian smacked his forehead lightly for nothing.

"Not one thing has changed."

“Why is that…. I’m trying to stop talking right now. What if I touch it like that.”

What kind of touch you mean by hitting your forehead? Lilian, who looked at Carloy as if Chi Lilian had a gentle touch, looked at him as if he were a madman asked.

"Do you have more to do......?"

Karloi slowly closed and opened his eyes again.

“Wouldn’t it be okay to hug?”

At first, Lirian mumbled to himself, and he didn't even understand that it was the permission he was asking for.

“I'm sure not.”

“What the hell are you talking about on your own?”

Carloy looked at her and sneaked her hand and dragged her. Lyrian blinks her eyes and stares at his hand as he draws. Carloy slowly kissed her hand, looking at Lirian, who had not responded much even when her hand was held. His eyes never left Li Lian's face for a moment.

Lirian received a kiss of his hand without knowing the English. Reported that her appearance Carlo, which was suspicious and whether it is to think about a son of a bitch she is now raising him. Even if she touches her lips, it's like that.

Carloi exhaled a long breath as she saw she left her hand on him without much reaction. At first glance, the breath that I heard difficultly touched his hand lightly like a kiss.

“Can I sleep with you?”

"Huh? Yeah, what..."

Lirian replied, as if she wasn't a big deal. The person who asked was asking with all their thoughts and feelings of anxiety, but the person who answered it was not so fascinating. The difference made me hesitate a little even in the positive answer.

With one arm outstretched, Lirian easily came into his arms. She's so easy enough to collapse.

Just by touching it like this, her eyes became sorrowful, and when I thought about how Lirian could do this, I heard a murmur from under her.

"Warm."

At her voice, Carloi stopped holding her tighter. Lirian hit her breasts a few times, and although she quickly regained strength,

Lirian subconsciously digs into her arms. There was a sense of stability that a solid body gives. When Carloy asked if he could hug him, he didn't think much. He actually did everything he had to do and saw everything he could see....... He was also thinking about what's the big deal about holding it.

But he was different. She was completely different. In Purtu, no matter how narrow the distance from him, there was a gap given by lies. The inability to reveal everything made him feel bloody cold with anxiety even if he and his flesh were mixed. I was more anxious and stuck to each other, and even if they entangled each other, it was not resolved.

But he wasn't stuffy now. There was only warmth. So as to relieve the tension in his body,

“Because I’m yours, all of me…”

Carloy's voice was low and sounded like a lullaby.

"I'll try to contain a lot. Only good things. So that you can have all the wealth as it is..."

Lirian mumbled even in her profuse sleep.

“Take good care of you....... I have to do it for you.”

Her sudden drowsiness drowned her words. I felt his lips settled on his forehead. Like that day in the cave.

“You do it for me.”

Karloi's voice was sneaky and good to hear. Strangely, I wasn't scared of the shaking of the ship anymore.

The ship was noisy about arriving in Solta soon. The clutter flowed into the peaceful cabin and Lirian opened his eyes. Her only wriggled very weakly on her body, but Carloi wrapped her around and her inside gave her arm strength.

"Don't wake up."

"no......."

Carloy was subtly turning like a crappy. His ridiculous voices are laid out in a very common sense, with that soft voice.

“I think I can carry it around until I die.”

If it was Carlo, who seems to have somehow loosened the reins, I really thought it would be possible, so Lirian didn't even think about refuting.

"I will never die sooner than you. A day after you die..... no, an hour later...."

"Don't kill yourself on your own..."

“If I die first, I can’t go with you.”

If I die late, does it mean that I will die with my own body? I had to say that I was goosebumps or swearing because I was a crazy guy, but I didn't really feel like that, so Lirian wondered if he might have transferred it to Carloy. Somehow it felt like his body was relieved.

"Lian."

“If you don’t like me, you can be angry. You can swear, you can beat it. anytime......."

It was a word of unknown English. She died a day late, so she said what she was talking about.

"suddenly?"

“Just, it’s something that suddenly I can hate or hate me. From your point of view, that's... it's natural.”

Lyrian held his head in his arms and looked up at him.

"Not really."

Anything that hates or resents him has already been put down. Sometimes, very occasionally, memories of old stabbed him around his chest, but the appearance of Karlroy in recent years was so shocking that even the tingling sensation was forgotten.

"......okay."

Carloi smiled, but he didn't look so happy. Lyrian thought he was still looking sick all the time.

He heard a knock on the door to see if it was time to really get ready to get off. At the sound, Carloi let Lirian go, but it clings to it in a different way.

As Lirian helped her get dressed, Carloi sneakily hung on her arm, wrapped around her waist, or wrapped around her back. It felt like raising an animal that had just woke up.

He seemed to notice or hesitate, but in the blink of an eye, he touched casually. It was an amazing technique.

“Why don’t you have to refrain from looking at people… a little?”

Lillian with a red face asked in a quiet voice that others would not hear from Karlroy, who did not think of falling even outside the cabin.

"no."

Shamelessly speaking only two letters, Lirian lost what he had to say and let him do what he said.

“I'm not kissing your forehead to your toes, I'm not holding you, and that's why you….”

Lyrian hurriedly closed his mouth with his hand. He heard that he wanted to do those things without people, no, even if there were people, and even his ears became hot.

"Okay, okay. Stop... you can stop talking."

Lillian's waist, who had been struggling with her tiptoes to stop his crazy noises, was wrapped in one arm. Then I covered Lyrian's hand, which was covering his mouth, as if covering it with my hand, and began to kiss him.

“Why is this really...”

“If I have a little bit, I have to fall away...”

Unlike the impurity that Karloy's eyes were doing, it looked so sad that Lyrian lost again.

“You can see it again. Not too far."

Upon landing at the port of Solta, Karloy looked like a man who had broken the world. He was smiling, but his eyes were like that.

Actually, so did his feelings. He also thought that he didn't want to break up with Lyrian, but he also thought that he wanted to let her go with her brush. This is the place where Lirian came to love for a long time. Because she's where she can make her smile.

I didn't even want Lyrian to love her. However, he hoped that he would like him as much as half of Solta's, or even a little bit. Not because of reluctance....... It seemed that she could live with her sympathy, but she was still hungry.

Even if he gave him a tiny piece of laughter made in La Sorthio, he seemed to be able to lick and eat that piece for his entire life. Like a little laughter that Li Lian showed in Purtu and repeated her laughter even in a dream.

"Take care of yourself, do whatever you want to do."

"You have to be careful with your body, Carl. If you look, I'll check it. If it's really okay."

Karloi finally hugged Lyrian once and let go. Lyrian hesitated for a long time, looking at Karl Roy, repeating her gaze downward, then pulling a book out of her luggage.

"this......."

Carloy was confused and accepted the book she handed him over. Some book didn't even have the title written on the cover.

"What is this?"

"Just... read it when you're bored or difficult."

I don't know why, but Lirian seemed embarrassed.

“It helps me get rid of my thoughts.”

All Carloy thought was Lirian's thoughts anyway, and he didn't want to get rid of that thought either. But anyway, Lyrian gave it to him. He accepted it with joy.

“I'll go see you soon.”

Carloi, seeing her Lirian nodding her head, eventually hugged her again. And she couldn't let it go as easily this time.

21. The Emperor and the Huang

<I'll go see.>

It was a promise. Carloy's promise to herself. Lyrian realized this in La Sorthio. When I listened, the short words I heard without thinking felt longer as time passed.

While wondering why he was thinking about that short word, Lirian realized that it was waiting. I was in a strange mood.

“Who did you think is coming?”

Olivia Donata asked with a smile. Lyrian, who was sitting on the shore of Lake Mexus, shook his head in visibly confused.

"why not?"

“Because he turns his head whenever he hears something. If not, not.”

Olivia, who has seen it again after a long time, has not changed. She heard that Lirian had decided to come back and she said she said. The emperor was'a person who knows a little,' and she was the opinion that Olivia Donata would do.

She said, ``How much do you have to say that you have served her Majesty well? I was sorry to receive it. I also enjoyed it, but I even got rewards for it.>

It wasn't just Olivia Donata that she received something, and La Sorthio was quite different too. It must have become more glamorous, but seeing that it was different from the Four Two, it seemed that Olivia was taking charge of the decoration.

"I'm not waiting......."

Contrary to the answer, after Mary Anne appeared from a distance, Lirian raised her head again.

“A man came from Purtu.”

After Mary Ann, Gorten and other servants were coming. There wasn't really a carloy, but

"Your Majesty, I am glad that her face looks good."

Gortendo, who said so, seemed quite happy. Through him, Lyrian guessed that Karloy was okay.

"There was something the Emperor was sending to His Majesty, so I found it."

"I didn't have to come to you."

“Of course you have to come.”

As soon as Gorten's words were over, he began to unpack what the attendants had brought. There were a few books, a bunch of flowers, and a bunch of things you needed to draw.

“This is the letter you asked for.”

“Oh, be romantic.”

Olivia Donata laughed as she looked at her stationery. Lilian's face turned red in the wind.

"I stayed there for a while, Goreten."

“No, Your Majesty. You have to go right away. Everyone is so busy with Purtu's business.”

Lirian easily conceded, recalling the conversation he had with Millenin. Perhaps he would be very busy doing new things.

The books were some of the things Lirian said he was interested in one day and some of the things she saw for the first time. The bunch of fresh flowers was fresh and the stationery also smelled like flowers.

“Books and flowers. It's an elegant gift for her lady.”

Lirian carefully opened the letter, listening to Olivia muttering as if they were satisfied.

<I want to see you. I'll be there soon.>

It was a short letter, but Lilian could see that it contained a lot. I felt as if the scent from the stationery was getting thicker. The incense is not a nose, it tickles the heart.

Lyrian sweeps his stationery and quietly puts it down on his lap. His heart was beating. He was forced to wait for his appointment again.

At dawn, Carloy woke up after a cold sweat from a terrible nightmare. As always, Lilian is spoken in words, and Lilian dreams of leaving herself.

<I can't be left next to you. I would rather not know if I die.>

A cold voice rang in my ears. Lirian's words were rather on the good side. What was hard for Carloy to bear was he who came out of his dreams. In fact, he did not want to recall those words compared to Lirian, who did not say that.

He convinced himself that he was just a dream, staring at the empty bedroom. Lyrian didn't leave, he decided to stay with me, and it took quite a long time to actually believe the lie-like reality.

It was natural. I could say dozens or hundreds of reasons why Lyrian would leave him, but I couldn't say a single reason for staying.

The sun was rising in the distance. Looking up at the blue dawn sky, Karloy thought of a land in the warm sun.

Lyrian will be in the sunlight. How beautiful to cry. Just imagining it made his heart tingle.

He wished he smiled a lot under him, he wished he would laugh out loud if he dared to wish more. He's sorry he won't see him right now, but he still wanted her to be warm.

Carloy, who was struggling without knowing what to do, between the complicated regrets and wishes, suddenly found a book that had been put on the side of the bed. It was a book given by Lyrian at the port of Solta.

<Read when you are bored or difficult.>

I wasn't bored, but my heart was overwhelmed. Carloy picked up the book without knowing it. When I thought about it, it was received from Lirian, not anyone else, but it was too neglected. Until then, he thought it was his karma no matter what he was thinking about, but he didn't try to shake it off... .

With a strange anticipation and curiosity about what Lilian wanted to show him, he leaned against the bed and opened the book. The title was written on the inlay.

<How to deal with death>

Looking at the title, I couldn't even guess what it was going to be. Is it about defeating even monsters? Carloy's eyes wide open as he unfolded the next chapter without thinking.

<I definitely killed his father neatly. No, I believed so. Until the body disappears.>

What this is about.

Maybe Lyrian wanted to talk about the Duke of Delua. He began to flip the bookshelf with a heavy heart. The more he passed, the more disturbing his expression.

"no......"

Various questions spontaneously popped out of my mouth. What is Lilian trying to tell him through this book? He couldn't get a sense of it, so he continued reading with a confused mind.

In his life he had never read a book like this. Such an inferior ....... antisocial ........ hurting the breeze and morals of society ....... Carloy's impressions became increasingly frowned upon, but his hand over the bookshelf grew faster.

What is obscene and why is it so obscene? I wondered that Lilian asked him to read this, how many of these people were eating together. Maybe the book has changed.

Carlo eagerly read the book, awaiting the punishment of his son, who had been impoverished for his affair. On the other hand, while continuing to gauge Ron Lyrian's intentions.

"What is this."

Father's body is gone! The woman, the stepmother, also muttered swearing because Carloy was absurd. It's a book like this. Now... Where's the next volume?

When Carloy covered the book and thought with a serious face, Gorten came in and said to Carloy.

"Your Majesty, Dunya Gong has come. Why aren't you coming to the office?"

“The time is still...”

Carloi, who continued his words, looked out of his window, and he lost his words to stop. It must have been a bluish dawn, but the sun was already floating in the middle of the sky.

"sire! What else happened? I thought so. The last few days, I thought that your Majesty's condition was okay, but...”

Alexis Dunya came in, spitting out in an impatient tone, and stopped talking when he saw Karloy sitting in bed.

"sire."

“Duh?”

Alexis glanced over Karloy and turned to the book he was holding.

“Are you busy reading…? I don't even know the sun has risen because of what kind of book it is."

As Alexis looked at the title of the book with a curious glance, Carloy was surprised and shoved the book.

"Nothing much."

"I'll do it later......."

“Why did you come? I think it's a busy job.”

Alexis stared at Carloy, who was in a hurry to stop talking, with suspicious glances, but Carloy tried to ignore it.

Nobody else, he couldn't show Alexis Dunya a book like this. I'd rather die. Even if you thought that this was Karloy's taste, it was difficult. The contempt that appeared on Dunya's face, who values intelligence, was good in her eyes.

“Go to the office and listen. And I have organized the things to send to La Sor Tio. Would you like to see it one last time?"

After returning to Purtu, the day was far away, and Carloy launched a gift offensive with La Sorthio. Whether he was eating, working, sleeping, or walking, he thought about what to send to Lyrian. She wants her to like her a little. And there was also an impure feeling that he wished that even a little bit of her daily life.

At Alexis's question, Carlos couldn't answer right away and hesitated for a moment.

“What more do you want to do?”

"Well."

Carloy thought again. Why did Lyrian present this book to him?...... Will this gift be right? There was only one thing he could guess in his wandering head.

“What are you so excited about? Feel free to talk about anything a woman needs. These are things that I know very well, so I will be able to prepare easily.”

What are the things you know well. Others might not know, but as much as Dunya, Carloy thought. Inside only.

“No... well. Are there any popular novels these days?”

“So last time, your Majesty chose and sent it to you.”

"No, not a novel like that....... Should it be a popular novel?"

"Yes?"

The Emperor's face turned slightly red when the Old Duchess asked back with an unbelievable face.

“I’m all curious every day what your Majesty will send.”

Mary Anne sipping her tea and said. Spending every day on Lake Mexus has become familiar to the women of La Sorthio.

As always, the waters of Mexus are the beauty of Solta. It was shining with the fortunes shared by the sunlight. On the shore of the lake, painting tools were placed casually, but peacefully, and on the table were vases, a few books, and desserts made by Vex. Li Lian smiled faintly as he looked at the table full of things Carloy gave him.

Yesterday, a band from Karlroy went to the lake with a wonderful performance. Olivia clapped her eyes for good, but she didn't like Lirian.

What Karloy was giving to Lyrian was not the gift itself. It was anticipation. Every day, I expect that something will be a little different....... Lilian sometimes felt overwhelmed with the kind of excitement she had for the first time in her life. Others were living in this way.

Despite his absence, Karloi soaked into Lyrian like this expectation. Every day he was with him.

He always thought that he was drying up, and his life was getting wet. It's so fertile that I think it's possible that flowers will bloom in a little while.

It was regrettable that she could not boast of this change to Denise, and that she could not tell her, so Lirian frustrated her neck as a habit.

It was always a loss to follow Lirian. And not only Lirian, but many other people have at least one. Now there were things that felt as big as the taste of that bitter loss.

Lirian waited for Carloy's heart, eating each piece of Dadidan cake made by Vex.

"Oh. I came, I came.”

At Mary Ann's words, Lirian's small chest swelled. Purtu's attendants approached and put down the items. Fresh flowers that come in different types every day, oil paintings in styles that are hard to find in Solta, and a pair of yellow dresses... endlessly lined up.

Knowing that Carloy had chosen it himself, he had fun guessing what he thought he would have spent.

“You have a lot of books today?”

When I looked back at Jane's words, there were many new books. Li Lian glanced over the book titles. The tragedy of Lady Miriam....... Their circumstances....... The climax....... The report was just the title of the book, the contents of which I cannot guess.

Lilian unconsciously picked one and turned over the bookshelf, and his face turned red and threw the book onto the table as he dropped it.

“Why are you doing that? Oh my God. It's the climax! It's hard to get this!”

Mary Ann picked up the book Lirian had threw and shouted. Olivia Donata looked at her book as if curious about the reaction. But she quickly covered it up finely, and Olivia swayed her debt gracefully.

“Furturan.......”

I felt a lot of emotion, no, evaluation at the words of laughing and muttering.

Mary Ann looked around her book and looked at the Empress, whose face was still red.

“But why did the emperor think his majesty would like this?”

It was a question no one could answer.

“This idiot.......”

Lirian whispered like a sigh and opened her letter.

<I can't stand it. I can't wait any longer.>

Even in the handwriting, I felt impatience. She said that she could see it anytime she could see it now, and she told the message to come after all, through Four Two's attendants, and even that seemed to be useless. Then, is it coming today?

Lirian wanted to cover my face by stealing her Olivia's debt. Even though the embarrassment was gone, her heart beat strangely and her face was hot.

Even after all the other women had returned to the palace, Lilian had no choice but to remain in the lake, pretending to paint her paintings. She thought that Karloy might not be coming today, and no matter how early she left, she would arrive late at night, but she couldn't stop pacing at the lake shore.

“I guess I’m crazy, Mom.”

As her steps moved, her heart fluttered back and forth.

As the sun went over the lake, a horse was heard crying. My head turned around without my knowledge. From afar, I could see a horse running at high speed slowly slowing down and approaching the lake. Lirian, unknowingly, took her hands together and walked out under her sloping slope. She didn't know why she was so nervous.

Her eyes wandering to get her focus met the man's eyes sitting on her horse. At that moment, when his heart fell, Carloi jumped off his horse in the blink of an eye.

It was faster for Karloi to hold Lilian in his arms than to call on his name. Because of that, the breath that was trying to call him was blocked by his wide chest.

"I just have to put up with one more day. That doesn't work."

Carloy's breath reached a little bit faster. Not knowing about it, Lirian, without a reply, wrapped his arm around his back with no answer. It was warm.

He was a very small move, but it was enough to put Karloy in heaven. Chronic anxiety couldn't bother him at this moment.

Lyrian doesn't hate him. Maybe he seemed to like him a little.

"It's good to be able to say good things as good, so you can say exactly what you feel..."

Murmured Karloy. Lyrian understood his words with his heart. I didn't know that it would be such a free feeling that there was nothing to hide, nothing to hide, and nothing to disturb my heart.

"But why are you out alone. You wouldn't have thought I'd come so quickly."

Lirian replied, avoiding his gaze.

“I was drawing some pictures.”

“There doesn’t seem to be anything else on the canvas.”

“..... it took a long time.”

“Are you sure you waited for me?”

Lyrian didn't answer.

"really? You waited for me?"

Carloy asked again in a trembling voice. Li Lian asked his head instead of answering. Carloy laughed to see if that was a sufficient answer. Lirian heard the sound blankly. It was the first time I heard him laugh so loudly. A pleasant sound lingered in my ears like the wind.

Carloy hugged Lyrian as if to tie him up and walked, kissing his forehead.

"What are you doing. Give it down."

“Don’t think about walking on two feet today, Your Majesty.”

“What, what?”

“Don’t even think about walking on your feet.”

Carloy replied roughly in a mischievous tone and removed a chair from the table. Then he was very surprised. What i just said.

It was never said in a strange way. As I said, I was saying that Lirian would treat her as a princess so she wouldn't have to use her two feet...

As soon as he recalled how the word was used in the popular novel he read today, he lost his words to stop and stood tall. Seeing that Lyrian's face turned red, he must have thought the same thing.

“By the way, Lirian, why did you give that book to me?”

An instinctive question ran out of his mouth before even regaining his reason. Lyrian raised his head as if unfairly.

“What are all the books you sent today? What do you think of me......."

“I know that your taste is what you like....... I was deliberately trying to get it. You said it wasn't because you enjoyed it?"

"no!"

Lirian's voice grew much longer. When Carlo I sat in a chair, Lyrian, who was held by him, naturally sat on his lap.

“No? Wasn't it fun at all?"

“I gave it because it really helped me get rid of my thoughts. Keana gave it to me. What I like is what I like, what do I see people as...”

Lyrian's throat, who quickly spit out in resentment, gradually became quieter. It was because he realized where and in what chair he was sitting when he met Karloy's gaze right in front of him.

There was a fever on his face. Wake. Lirian swears at herself. Since when did you get embarrassed so easily and blush easily?

However, no matter how much he held his mind, he had no knack for Karlroy, who pretended to be invisible. His behavior continued every moment was unpredictable. He had never experienced it, so he was poor at dealing with it.

As Lirian flinched as if she was pulling out of her body, Karloy's sturdy arms rewound her waist and pulled it towards him. Lirian put both hands on his shoulder without my knowledge.

"okay? I'm pretty fond of it."

A playful, weak-hardy, weak laughter mingled between the whispering voices. The sound tickled his heart, not Lyrian's ears. His golden eyes were playful.

"The climax...... Is it? I especially liked that book."

“......Are you proud of being perverted?”

"That's right. I realized it anew. I'm the kind of guy that's like that."

As a stunning expression came to Lirian's face, Carloy laughed again.

"I'm kidding."

His laughter spreading was awkward, and on the other hand, his heart hurt as much as it was awkward, so Lirian looked at the trace of the laugh without missing a single trace.

Laughter gradually disappeared from Karlroy's face, as if she felt Lilian's gaze. A subtle heat rose to my golden eyes when I was playful.

"It might not be a joke."

Carloi, muttering in a low voice, energized Lirian's arms around her waist, bringing his face closer. Lilian subconsciously held his breath as it felt as if his lips were touching.

For a moment there was a feeling of tension. As they wandered, they met and scattered again.

But his lips settled on the back of Lirian's neck. He hugged her Lyrian and buried her face in her neck. Her lips rubbed through her skin. It's as if it could be Lirian's most intimate place.

"Lian."

"Huh."

Somehow her neck burned.

"Thanks."

For not pushing him away. For accepting even his worst jokes. He swallowed up all the reasons he could give endlessly.

As if wrapping his hand on his shoulder, he saw a white arm protruding over his sleeve. The scar left by the Duke of Delua on Lirian's body did not disappear forever, so he had to undergo periodic treatment to make the wound invisible. Lirian said it didn't matter because it was a scar that didn't hurt anyway, but Carloi didn't.

He kissed him slowly from Lyrian's wrist as if to atonement. He again until she touches her neck.

Feeling like he knew what he was like, Lyrian quietly swept his hair with his fingers. Soft black hair scattered through my fingers.

As his lips cover her flesh, her memories will continue to be covered with memories. Until it is hard.

Lyrian turned her back and sat against him, leaning against her chest. She was comfortable. Carloy's hands hugged her waist and held it firmly. Lirian relaxed her body as she exhaled her long, drowsy-sounding breath.

I saw a beautiful mexus. Under the darkening sky after the sunset was over, the calm waves of the lake that received several lights shook. His hair fluttered in the cool breeze.

"Do you know the legend here?"

Lyrian's quiet question, Karloy nodded her head.

“When I first came here, I spoke to the lake every day. It's not right now, but..."

Lyrian placed his hand quietly as he felt the power squeezed into Karloi's hand.

“I know now. Even if she doesn't say it here, my mom will be listening to me, and that I haven't lost her mom.....”

<My love, my life, Lou>

Lirian knew. She knows that as long as she breathes, de Nice will breathe forever.

If Denis is alive, Carl, what would you say when you see this idiot? Lirian suddenly became curious. You got stuck with an idiot and you became stupid too, boy. It seems like this.

“Carl, you say hello to my mother too.”

“With what kind of mind…”

“Why was it because of you that I bought medicine, and she asked where her mother got from, but now she asks me.”

Lyrian slowly began to unravel her memory of her de Nice in her quiet voice. Carloy listened to all those words while cherishing his love and life.

He was grateful to Denise that the only thing that could be felt in Denise's story told by Lyrian was love. Somehow, even after all this, it seemed that I could guess why Lirian was able to embrace him. A story of full love that is unfamiliar to him may have made the difference between him and Lyrian.

Lirian's voice, who had been talking for a long time, became quieter and he couldn't hear it.

"Lian."

No answer came, and his small body curled up, digging further into his arms. Carloy picked up the blanket on the table and covered it over Lyrian, who began to fall asleep. Carefully without a gap.

With her holding her, Carloi gazed at her silent lake. A place loved by her deceased mother.

<Because of you...>

I remembered the last words I spoke while holding Carloy's hand. At some point, that means, that memory couldn't hurt him at all. But it was enough to make him hate La Sortio, this place. That place looked pretty beautiful today. It seemed like I couldn't understand what Lirian had come to love about this place.

Lyrian was changing his memory and his senses. So how could Lirian not be all of him? He was not enough to say love. The feelings he feels.... He was hers ever since the little child saved him from nothing.

“My life…”

He whispered to himself and kissed the sleeping woman's forehead.

Even Karloy had a complete memory now. And he pledged that he would never, ever lose it again.

When Lirian woke up, it was on the bed. Strictly speaking, all he could see was Karlroy's chest, so he took a little while to notice that he was on the bed,

He was weirdly refreshing and light in body. It's not like I couldn't sleep well lately, but yesterday's sleep showed reactions all over the body as if it were special.

Lyrian lifted his sneaky Karlroy arm to get up. While sleeping, his impressions were not good. What the hell are you dreaming of? It was a moment when he carefully moved his arm to the side and pulled out his body.

"No!"

Suddenly Karloi woke up, shouting.

"knife......?"

Carloy looked around him with a blank expression for a moment and looked at Lillian for a while. A sigh flowed out of Carlroy's mouth, as she rubbed Lirian's wrist carefully with a half-dream-like face. It feels like relief.

"What is it?"

"nothing."

With a face that did not match the answer, he slowly woke up from bed. Before he could even organize his clothes, a popular pretender was told to enter from the door, and the door opened.

"Dunna said that he would do this."

Asher entered the bedroom without hesitation with a friendly face.

“Asher! What if I go in before I have permission?”

Behind the scenes were lovely Mary Ann and Jane screaming.

“I was going to start by now anyway. I can't stand it and let you go.”

“Because I am the fastest.”

Since returning from Mach, Asher's pride has been on the verge of being thrilled.

"Okay. I'm asking, so stay out for a while."

Jane took Asher, who had become a sharp face in a burial bowl, as Jane dragged it out.

Carloi, lying on the side of Lyrian's lap, flicked her long hair with his fingers as if playing a play.

"Ha..."

The sigh that keeps coming out without interruption made me guess how much he hated going back to Purtu.

“I just need a little more. And you can come back.”

"After that, you have to go to Purtu again."

"It doesn't go forever. It doesn't mean you can't see it forever."

“You don’t understand.”

Carloy glared at Lyrian for a moment with a disgruntled face. It was a face similar to Asher's earlier.

"I......."

Carloi, trying to say something, bite his mouth firmly.

"Okay. I'll come back soon after I'm done."

Lilian replied, tilting his head, looking as if he had anything he wanted to hear.

"okay."

At the short answer, Carloy grunts and mutters to himself, then lays Lyrian next to me and hugs him.

"Hey."

"Huh."

Carloi quietly picked his words. There were many things I wanted to ask. Why don't you push me away Will you hold me as you grab and hold you as you hold, will you wait for me for a while? Would you like a little bit for me to come soon? Will you feel the thirst I feel?

no. There was only one thing I wanted to ask. Among your feelings, the question was whether there were any traces or traces that were similar to me, whether you like me, and in the end, whether you love me at least a little, can you love me?

Strangely, however, the question did not come out of his mouth no matter how much he took his mind and no matter how much time passed. So he had no choice but to ask.

“The day we first met. When I was young.”

"Huh."

“At that time you too… would have liked me a little.”

When Lyrian heard the question, he wriggled his body and raised his head.

"Yes, you know."

Her attitude, as if asking why she was asking something for granted, made Karl Roy feel better again, like a fickle child.

“You call your name whatever you want, kiss your forehead whatever you want, lure a country girl to your liking, and ask why.”

"I was flirting, but I didn't know it was over."

"If you don't go over then, you're not doing this, now..."

So now? Carloi clung to her as she struggled to press her heart to ask her so much.

"Tell me one reason why you liked me. Only one......"

Carloy gently rubbed her face against Lyrian's neck. Lirian felt a fever on her face, she thought. It was an easy question. There weren't that many reasons.

"You told me to run away."

"What?"

“Because you told me to run away. He's a person who cares about a girl he's never seen before.”

“It wasn't much. It's natural."

"Because it's not natural for everyone."

Lyrian swept the hair of Carloy in Jamzako. If she had grown up in a happy place, Carloi would have grown up just like that.

“And you were pretty, you.”

The most I've ever seen.

Lyrian swallowed her back horse. Still, Karloy was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Even when she blew her off her, he made her sad because of her unchanging beauty. Maybe that's why I didn't want to tell it easily.

Carloy exhaled a drowsy breath against the nape of her neck.

"done."

“What is it?”

"This can last a few days."

While Lyrian was not with him, he would have been able to chew up these words until sunset.

“......Quickly finish and come.”

Lirian, who hesitated as if hesitated, whispered in an inaudible voice.

"The next time you come, go to Delfinan..."

Lyrian's words could not be concluded. It was because Carloy was choked by the hug her tightly again.

Lyrian's words of promising the next were overly tempting. I thought, feeling a terrifying sense of happiness because it was overwhelming. Next time, maybe next time I can ask Lirian that question.

Carloy left La Sorthio with a look like a funeral. Lirian felt her own change, scaring to think of what was sad or sad in just a few days.

The night was empty and long, punished for how long the night Carloy was next to her. The bed was spacious and cold. When she woke up, Lirian touched her bed linen blankly. The nightmare wasn't that scary anymore, but the chills permeating my body couldn't be helped.

The sound of his laughter, which I heard for the first time in his life, consistently revolved around Lilian's ears. I just lingered, but I didn't remember exactly, so I only aroused the desire to hear it again.

“You have a lot of different thoughts these days.”

Olivia's soft laughter struck her mind.

"Ah. I'm sorry.”

“It could be.”

Olivia replied lightly and turned over her bookshelf. Fort Olivia was teaching Lirian the history and culture as well as various liberal arts. The more she learned, the more she realized how much she had learned in Duke Delua's work.

He was the knowledge he had put in without knowing why he had to learn. The breadth of understanding was absurdly narrow. Even if it wasn't, I realized that the damn little world made it narrower in this way.

“Since your Majesty's learning is fast, there seems to be a limit to what I can tell you in a common way.”

"You're out of date?"

"Your Majesty is also true, exaggerated praise."

Olivia laughed joyfully. Her laughs always reminded me of Lake Mexus.

“I am a broad and thin person. Now, you need someone who knows little but deeply. Besides, I don't know much about Purtu. Of course, on the premise that your Majesty wants it.”

Olivia had a firm principle that learning should be enjoyed on your own.

“I want to learn more properly.”

She was sincere. The more she learned, the more she felt as if her life was filled with color. She feels like a good life, not a bad life.

"Because my empress is still a sol other person even in her mind. She must have accidentally chosen the wrong place to be born."

Olivia laughed happily and spoke her words to Mary Anne, who was sitting next to her. It was her Olivia-style top-notch praise.

Lyrian shook her head ashamed, but couldn't hide her subtle joy spreading through her mouth. Achievement and praise. It was much more valuable, fun, and exciting than Lirian thought.

These days, Lirian's day was filled with a different excitement, and the fisheye was in a mood. If these days continued forever, it seemed like a day would come when even her night couldn't beat her.

“I know the right person. I will probably be willing to accept it.”

She said leisurely, the Countess, with nothing she did not know and had not prepared.

“And because you had a hard time today....... Nothing much, but it's a gift. Go out."

As Olivia shook her head toward the balcony, Mary Anne and Jane, who were sitting next to her, began to laugh meaningfully.

"What gift?"

"Please go out once, because it was too big to fit inside."

Olivia replied fairly skillfully. With her dubious face, Lirian went out to the balcony. Lyrian, who put her hands on her feet and looked down at her, stiffened on the spot.

“Hi, Lirian.”

Carloy was standing. With a smile on what was so enjoyable, his pleasant voice blew the air. Lyrian silently looked down at her carloi continuously. As the silence continued, the smile began to disappear from Karl Roy's face.

“I tried to come quickly, but I guess you’re not particularly happy.”

He muttered a little gloomy.

“Yeah, honestly, I am not a gift. I did say that too. But the Countess...”

As if as an excuse, he looked at Karlroy, who connects the words blankly. Not Lilian turned his back. And he passed the balcony, crossed the library and went out into the hallway. Not knowing why she walked so hurriedly, Lirian walked like a run. Every time he went down the stairs, he stepped faster and faster. My heart started beating to that step.

When I reached the last floor, I saw Karlroy at the bottom of the stairs.

"be careful."

Lyrian's steps stopped when he saw Karlroy with her worried face. It was obvious that she ran too fast. My heart seemed to burst. She was terrified.

Lirian herself was awkward, so she couldn't help but stood still and stared at Karloy. Then she slowly again began to descend her steps one by one. Carloi, staring at her lyrian with her enchantment, opened her arms as she got closer.

Lyrian finally gave herself up to the weird and overwhelming impulse that filled her whole body, and she ran down her stairs without hesitation.

“Be careful.”

There was a pleasant scent from his arms, and his voice in his ears was peaceful.

Carloy hugged his neck and lifted Lyrian, who was full of him, high. The wind moved Lilian's hand from his neck to his shoulders.

"Tell me. Have you waited for me a little?"

The color of Karloi's eyes looking up at her Lilian was always hot. Lyrian raised her hand and she gently swept his face.

“More than a little.”

An honest answer came out as if he was possessed by something. At that moment, Lyrian realized. Actually, I've been wanting to see Karloy a lot, from a long time ago. From the days of my childhood living in the dark forest, even when he was right next to him in Purtu.

Carloy smiled at the answer. It was a beautiful and sad smile.

“I've always been waiting for you... all my life. I think I'm still waiting for you. Even though you can see it right in front of you, like a crazy guy...

At Carloy's words, Lyrian covered his face with both hands without me knowing. I felt her Carloy focused her all her nerves on her.

Ka, who responds with her whole body to even her touch, was completely Lilian's. From head to toe, from body to soul. All of them were hers.

It's mine that you don't need to share with anyone at all.......

The joy of possessing that she had something completely overwhelmed Li Lian. The beautiful boy she saved gave his life to her. With the endless possibilities in the time of the long life that will unfold in the future. With the space of hope that can turn even unhappiness into happiness.

As time passes, moments will come with more happy days than those of unfortunate days. clearly.

"......The gift is right."

Only then was she able to affirm the past for everything that had been with him.

Carloy looked up at Lirian with a dazzling expression for a moment, then slowly wrapped her back head with her one hand. Her breath descended and her lips carefully touched. Her tongue gently entangled between her shyly touched lips, as if dealing with something fragile. Her lips, which were very short, quickly fell off.

"Not here."

Karloy muttered in a half-locked voice. His eyes were looking only at Lirian to the extent that it was burdensome.

“Well, what can't. what."

Lyrian gave strength to the hand that held Karl Roy's shoulder as if pushing him away with a reddish face, but there was no beginning.

"You know."

Carloi held Lirian as it was and strided up her stairs. Lyrian didn't know what to do and buried her face on Carloy's shoulder as it was. He couldn't meet other people.

He thought he wasn't so emotional, but he wasn't immune to this. He became accustomed to the misfortunes like the air and was very weak to happiness.

"What do you know, I know..."

"I don't know why. You probably haven't read all the books I sent you by now."

When it comes to sending me a book that only does things like that, night and day, Lirian tried to avoid recalling the contents of the book.

"Crazy......"

As I lifted her head, I saw Karlroy smiling. She must have been teasing. Lirian glared at him in a nasty heart. Then Karloy suddenly stood in the middle of the stairs.

“Why keep making jokes not jokes.”

With a smile on his lips, Carloy looked impatient. Isn't he really crazy? Lirian stopped making a soft expression. He wasn't kind of looking at him, he was staring at him, this crazy guy......

"I didn't do anything... you're weird."

As if he didn't care about Lyrian's thoughts, Karloy climbed the stairs at a pace that wasn't comparable to before. It was a bedroom in the blink of an eye. As if he couldn't wait for someone to open it, he opened the door with his feet.

Lirian thought in the midst of confusion. Everyone must have seen it. He must have seen Olivia Donna. What would you have thought. Maybe it is also being evaluated as'Furturan.......'.

"It's amazing. I guess you've got a different idea in the middle of this, you."

Lillian groaned subconsciously as Karloy muttered while kissing her neck.

"As my own crazy chicks ........"

Carloy laid Lirian on her bed and climbed up a stride. The only thing I could see was Karloy, so now I couldn't really think about anything else. He didn't make a special expression, but it looked more weird, so Lirian thought blankly. I must be crazy too.

"I don't mean I hate it."

His lips sank again. At first, it came in contact with care, but when Lirian reacted with her lips slightly wide open, Carloi hurriedly wandered into her.

Lirian stuttered his hand, feeling hot and out of breath. He thought the sheet would be caught, but all he touched was Karlroy's sturdy arms and hands holding his side. As soon as Lirian touched it, he snatched it and fixed it on top. The clasped hands were hot.

With her tongue entangled insanely, Lirian fluttered her body without knowing it. At that moment, Carloy briefly lifted his lips. A breath that couldn't be continued lingered, and Karloy stared at Lirian as though it were piercing. Lirian's chest was irregularly rising and falling.

"I......."

Before Lyrian could say anything, his lips came back. Unfinished words groaned and flowed out as if cut off.

Unable to think of anything, Lyrian gasped, and she hugged him as if hanging from his neck. He willingly handed over my neck and shoulders and sat Lilian on top. Then I took her breath as it was. As if to take everything, Carloy left a deep kiss from Lirian's neck to her collarbone.

"knife..."

Even his name came out like a moan. Carloy paused at the call and slowly exhaled. His body felt him breathing.

Carloy, who had been doing it for a long time, organized Li Lian's clothes. It was a slow touch. When Lirian, looking down a little blankly, made eye contact, he kissed him lightly. It was a fresh and light kiss that was incomparable to the previous one, but the residual heat remained.

“At first it was really a joke.”

He muttered with a faint smile. Lirian looked at him as if he was observing him, as if something could be read from that expression, but Carloi turned her back and hugged her in her back. He couldn't even see his face. He put her up and muttered, as if his body would be her Lyrian's bed.

“...... When will Delfinan go? It seems to be late today, should I go tomorrow.”

Even with her awkwardly turned topic, Carloi hugged her further as she watched Lirian nodded her quietly and her dog.

She couldn't get to the end. Because her momentary reminded me of the day she first met her in her Four Two. Lyrian, who shed endless tears beneath him.

That day he shouldn't have held her like that. Let me be assured that she shouldn't have gotten so sick. The regret was too late.

Lyrian, leaned against Carloy's back and wriggling, carefully grabbed his hand.

"knife."

Lirian's calling on his name always felt like forgiveness and salvation to Karlois. Even when she was Yvonne Delua.

“I’m glad you came today.”

Lirian said in a small voice. Strangely, Carloy seemed to be in tears. I'm not even a kid...

He silently buried his face on Lyrian's shoulder. Why does it feel so big that I can lean on it even though it is so small? Carloy continued to think of her words while holding Lyrian.

<The gift is right.>

Overwhelming joy and overwhelming regret were mixed together. Still... he was someone who could be something. He's someone who can make any sense to her.

He closed his eyes, thinking that he wanted to fill Lirian's life with a day like a gift.

Lyrian, who had thought of canoeing in Delfinan at best, was amazed at the size of her larger ship than she thought.

“It was hard to bring it.”

Lyrian's shock was even greater when she saw Asher grunt next to her ship.

“Did you come too?”

Lirian's question changed Asher's expression. For some reason, it seems like you're looking pathetic to Lillian...

“Because I was with you on the stairs.”

Lirian's face turned red at Asher's answer. Do you mean where the hell were you standing on the stairs?

“If you leave me alone, there are two, people, but they ignore it like that, and they are bewildered.”

After learning the Korean language from Alexis, only the vocabulary of criticism increased.

"Sorry. I didn't know."

Lirian responded and glared at Karloy. Carloi didn't even think of avoiding her gaze and she laughed blatantly.

"I didn't know, but I can't help it. So, Asher, my sister said it. Make a pretense."

She even blamed Asher for her skillfulness. She should be nasty, but the laughter looks good, so Lirian bit her mouth. Carloy reached out her hand.

"Come on, Your Majesty."

After Lyrian got on the boat, she was followed by Karloi.

Seeing Lyrian looking at her scenery as if he were possessed, Carloi was deeply immersed in her regrets. It is true that Delfinan is objectively beautiful regardless of his impressions, but this kind of landscape is also widespread in the capital. I will show you everything to Lirian right away.......

Lirian, as if in a good mood, took the cookies out of the basket and handed them over to Carloy.

“Try it. It's the most delicious I've ever had.”

"okay?"

"Yes, Becks is the best cook."

It was a strong expression, not like Lyrian. Then it seemed to me that I had gained a little more weight than before. Carl Roy pledged to give a rich film to a chef named Vex while biting the cookie.

"What do you think?"

Lirian asked with a face looking forward to something as if I had made it. Oh, it's cute. It's cute and I die. That thought reigned in Karlroy's mind.

It's like putting Hordu bread in when I was a kid

"delicious."

Actually, it wasn't his taste, and Purtu's cook seemed to be more delicious, but anyway, it tasted great.

“Carl, are you the first to come here?”

"No, at least once... I've seen it."

It wasn't a very pleasant memory, but now it didn't matter. Is Lyrian with you now?

Olivia Donata laughed happily as she looked at Lirian and Carloy from a distance.

“Every time your Majesty is stuck with each other, what kind of children are you like. It's stern to say this, but be cute.”

“But yesterday, you didn't look like kids on the stairs.”

She laughed as if everyone was convinced when Jane jokingly added it. Mary Ann sighed and replied.

“In a way, both of you haven't grown up since childhood.”

Mary Ann, who was doing her replies, stole her red eyes with her handkerchief. I don't know why my heart is overwhelmed. Seeing her tearful Mary Ann, Olivia lightly patted her Mary Ann's hand.

“Oh, my maid. Don't cry for something like this. In the future, there will be only things that will be happy, but if you cry every time you do that, your eyes will get sore."

At Olivia's sweet words, Mary Ann let her tears go away and she shed more. Son Jimmy, who followed Karloi to La Sor Tio, patted his mother's shoulders tenderly.

It was a peaceful day. Nothing happens. The water ran smoothly, and the ship went forward endlessly.

The outing ended only after the sun had tilted. Karloi prepared to go straight from Delfinan to Purtu. Saying her reluctant goodbye, Karloi lightly hugged Lirian and let her go.

"I'll be back soon."

Lirian hesitated and sneakily grabbed his collar. Lirian, who had been fiddling with his clothes for a while, raised his head.

"......Go carefully."

That this wasn't what Lirian was supposed to say by looking at the hand still holding his collar. Carloi was happy that Lyrian also wanted what he was next to her, but on the one hand felt sad that he had to leave her behind. Her feet didn't fall off.

Lyrian slowly let go of his hand as Karloy stood still as if he had no intention of going. No, he tried to let go.

"I'll come soon."

Carloy grabbed his hand like a snatch and said a little hastily. Lyrian nodded his head. Even then, Carloy got on the horse only after Asher became annoyed.

Asher was a little sensitive. I think I know the reason for some reason, so Karloy and Lirian didn't go against him.

Lyrian looked behind him until Karloy became a dot and disappeared.

"You have to go in."

“Yes, it should be.”

He said yes, but Lyrian's eyes were still in the empty place.

The view of the Delfinan River and the surrounding villages could be seen beyond the place where Karloy disappeared. It was a scenery that became even more beautiful after the sunset. It was beautiful, and it was regrettable. Before that time, even if I took this landscape alone, it was not regrettable at all, but it was only full, but now the river seemed to overflowing endlessly.

Lyrian stared at the sunset sky for a long time.

Carloi has been back and forth three more times since then, and Li Lian has met a new wife Madeleine Bellberty in the meantime.

Madeline Belle Burty was a woman as old as Olivia Donata, and she was also the maid of the ancestors, the Seonseon vs. Empress. She was a very kind and graceful person, unlike her rough and flawless impression. She just didn't laugh a little.

She said, "I don't have much to tell you."

For days and days, she constantly taught Lirian all the things that Empress Purtu needed to know, and Madeline praised him.

“I told you too much for that. I think there is still a long time left."

"Even so, I mean, it's like this."

When Madeline replied, her laughter came from Olivia's side.

“Oh, Madeline. If you say that, your Majesty will misunderstand what you are saying is a lie."

Madeline laughed for the first time at those words, and she was a smile that was hard to notice unless she looked closely.

“Sometimes we also need lies. But what she just said is true. If I tell you one, the Empress understands many things."

The more you knew, the more Purtu was a different place than Lirian thought. She didn't have a good idea about the place, but when she listened to Madeline's story, it became clear why so many continental people wanted to come to Purtueh.

Of course, Olivia Donata, with the best of Solta and La Sorthio, disagrees easily, so the two old ladies often wrestled over the subject. Listening to it, Lirian wondered about Furtuga and Croisen for the first time.

“By the way, Olivia. What happened to Becks without seeing it? The food has become more delicious. It's a little scary now."

Madeline said, eating a piece of Becks' cake.

"The last time I listened to the emperor's congratulations, people just cook all night."

On the day that Carloy gave the empress, thank you for making the Empress happy, and the day he gave a big prize, Becks sang all day long. The hum was still incessant.

“If you put the devil in your mouth, it will surely appear....... The time when the emperor appears is amazing.”

Olivia laughed and muttered as the sound of Karloy's arrival was heard from afar.

“The devil, Olivia. It must be a beautiful love to the Empress.”

As the old women exchanged jokes, only Lilian's face turned red.

“Let's make fun of it.” |

Lirian, who was standing up from the office, tried to say a word in a very strict tone, but he didn't seem to work very well. Lirian came out of the library, shaking his head for nothing. He decided to go up to the Solis Hill today with Karlois. To watch the sun set on that hill.

If you make a promise, it will be kept. The following kept happening. It was fascinating and joyful. Lyrian also understood the feeling of Becks singing his hum.

As soon as I saw Lyrian, a smile slowly spread over Karlroy's face standing next to the horse. Even though my heart was warming, I came somewhere cold.

Carloi reached out his hand, fearing that Lyrian would ride on a horse. As Lirian put mine on, Carloy first kissed her on the back of her hand.

"My love."

love. Words from his mouth seeped into her aching chest. No matter how sweet the Vex's dessert is, it won't be as sweet as that word.

He behaved like a knight kissing her lady and helped Lirian ride her horse.

“Is it okay if it’s not a wagon?”

Asked Carlo I, who reached out behind her and grabbed the reins.

"Yes, the carriage is a little stuffy. I want to ride a horse."

"Yes, whatever you want."

He replied, kissing Lirian's fine hair. Then she skillfully drove her horse, taking his love comfortably to her destination.

The sun was just setting on Solis Hill. The horse was tied to a suitable tree and the two walked up the hill. When I arrived at a moderately high place, I laid down my seat and sat next to the basket that Vex had provided.

"pretty."

Lirian whispered, looking down at her sunset scenery. Just allowing him to see Lyrian's peaceful face made him feel like he could kiss Solta's bare ground.

“Mrs. Bellberty says there are places like this in the capital.”

Lirian said as she took out her food. Karloi easily agreed. Although the feeling of the view is a little different, there are three places in the capital that are similar.

"Not only the capital, but also going down to the south is a little bit."

"like that. How about Purtu?"

As the number of times Carloi came to La Sorthio increased, Lirian felt a bit of anxiety. Going back and forth like this couldn't be good for his stamina, and he didn't seem to be able to hear good sounds from others.

“It's the same. For now, the Marquis of Roden has begun to shine again, but he's determined to be angry with me.”

“The Marquis of Roden?”

“Very opposed to all incidents....... If you say something, you whining about ruining your life by throwing away your daughter... It was the same."

Indeed, Marquis of Roden was also a poor man. Lirian felt a complex feeling of pathetic and compassionate.

“I would have told you no. It was Keana's choice.”

Carloy paused for a moment and then responded slowly.

“Well, even if it wasn't that way, I did talk similarly.”

Lirian narrowed his eyes because he was suspicious of avoiding his gaze.

"Honestly tell me. What did you say."

"I'm just telling you, but I said it after putting up with it a few times. It's not because I have a dirty personality."

"What did you say."

“I also put up with the marquis ruining the meeting once or three times.”

"Okay. What did you say."

Carloy shrugs his shoulders as he observes Lyrian's eyes.

"It's no big deal... I'm sorry, but I didn't throw it away. The daughter of the Marquis said that the Marquis had abandoned."

"Wow, you....... I wouldn't have felt sorry for it."

Looking at the expression of Lyrian, who couldn't tell whether it was criticism or admiration, maybe a mixture of both, Carloy slightly frowned on her as if it were unfair.

“I wanted you to talk harder than me, but I couldn't pass it finely. You have to see it yourself to know my heart."

“Is Marquis of Roden okay after hearing that?”

"Fuck. I cried. No, it would be correct to say that weeping."

“At a political meeting? There are all other people too?"

Carloy laughed as if laughed.

“If you just cried, it's not Roden. She cried, then fainted, and was carried away by the attendants. I think even a man will ring."

At Carloy's words, which seemed to be bored, Lirian stopped laughing at her. The scene without the answer came to my eyes so vividly as to be good. When she saw the weeping Marquis of Roden and even imagined the expression of Karlois that she would have made, she became more ridiculous and her laughter extended.

Her not loud laughter hovered in the sun-filled air. Carloi stared at her laugh-out Lilian. He has loved that laughter since childhood. When she looks at him with her smile, she feels helpless.

There were times when Lirian saw herself in her youthful heart and wished that only him would laugh. Because he hurts himself. The price of being immature was so great that I couldn't see her laugh for too long.

Lirian, who laughed for a long time, looked at Karloi at her strange silence. At that moment, her breath stopped. Thin tears were streaming down from his face in the golden sunlight. He didn't seem to breathe. She couldn't make any sound, and she only shed tears as she looked at her.

“Kal, why are you crying?”

He seemed to notice that he was crying only then. Carloy responded slowly, not even thinking of wiping away her tears.

"I thought you couldn't laugh... I thought I made you that way."

Lirian heard his confession blankly. It felt as if her heart had collapsed.

"Beside me, you'll never laugh, even if you can't laugh... I'm cowardly saying that it won't be difficult..."

Lyrian wiped away Karloy's tears with trembling hands. His face covered in sunlight and his eyes were so beautiful, but I didn't want to see only tears.

"Why can't I laugh. I'm fine now."

Seeing Karloi's shoulder trembling, Lyrian finally felt my grief aggravated.

"Don't cry, idiot. You promised not to get sick and why do you do that. You decided not to cry."

“Because my greed seems to hold you, I think I've used your sympathy to sit down. Even so, absolutely...”

Lirian will get used to her existence if she stays next to her. Then he will like him a little like he does now. With that in mind........

He eventually vomited a horse stuck in his throat. I love you, I love you, I love you........ His never-ending confession shook Li Lian's heart. But on the one hand, I wanted to hit this fool. He thought he was left with sympathy.

“You idiot, where is the person who does this with sympathy. Where is the person who loves with sympathy, I'm a real fool, you.”

The last word came out as weeping, so the pronunciation was also inaccurate. Even so, Carloi raised his head.

"what?"

Lirian responded by wiping the last tear marks on his eyes.

“I'm not in a position to sympathize with you, but what kind of sympathy are you? It hurts because I love idiots like you. Whenever you say bullshit like this, I, I go.......”

Speaking, Lirian slapped Carloy in the chest because he was absurd. This idiot, this stupid bird. It was annoying and heartbreaking to think that this might have been the cause of the anxiety or sadness that he often peeped in his face.

Carloy asked, not even thinking of stopping the hand.

“It’s love? You, me."

“Yes, you idiot. Do you sympathize with the kiss? It's really making nonsense."

Lyrian was crying now, but Karloi slowly began to laugh, as if when he shed tears.

“No, it’s not crazy, it’s not at all.”

“What’s good, laugh. Do not laugh. You may not curse Marquis of Roden. Ji is the most crying."

"......It's different from Roden. That's a bit harsh."

"If you cry in front of me one more time, don't let it go."

"Okay."

As if he were soothing a crying child, he held Lirian in his arms.

“I did everything wrong. Do not cry. I know, but how did I know. It is what you'll be like me to love a baby ....... "

“If I tell you that way, what am I? Asking if you're only crazy, don't say that, idiot.”

"Lian, you don't know. No matter how much you call me an idiot, I only laugh."

Li Lian, who was burying his face, wrapped around his neck, chewed on his name as he called it. It was only this day that I felt like I knew why he kept calling her her Lillian. One day during a painful day in Purtu, she told me not to call me by that name...

Carloy was still holding on to that word. Lilian missed my name, which no one calls anymore.

“Carl, call me, my name.”

"You called it."

"Not that, you know."

Lyrian raised her head and looked into Carloy's eyes. His expression fell apart, but fortunately this fool didn't cry this time.

"....sack."

"Huh."

“Yes, Carl… ..”

He called her name constantly, then slowly tilted her head. As her lips touched, Lirian hugged Karl Roy's neck tighter.

The evening when the sun shined for the last time was warm, and her heart was as full as the body it touched. For a very long time, she had a foreboding that she would never forget Solis of the day.

When she returned to La Sor Tio again, it was after the sun had set. Screaming Olivia Donata, seeing Karlroy's face shining in joy.

"Oh my gosh. When I asked where the sun of Sol Ta had gone, she was in the face of His Majesty's Majesty.”

Even at the Countess' joke, Carloy only smiled. Carloy didn't try to hide the fact that he was struggling with happiness. Lyrian grabbed the hand of a man who wasn't ashamed and dragged it inside.

“Carl, I have something for you.”

As Lirian took him to my bedroom, Karloy was dragged silently. While he sat in bed and waited, Lirian rummaged through the books and pulled out a flower.

"character."

It was a dry turang flower. The color was faded, but as it was, it was a beautiful flower. Carloy accepted the flower, unable to hide his puzzled mind. Is it because the flowers are pretty?

Lyrian said whether he had read Karloi's mind.

“It's the flower I was holding at Mach. I remember?"

Then Carloy recognized and nodded her head. He couldn't remember. The day it rained on Mach, the thoughts she had while looking at the flower are still vivid.

However, she was not easily recognizable. The flowers at that time were withered and ruined, but the flowers in their hands were still beautiful, even if they were dry.

“Olivia helped. Dry it and keep it. You can make it come alive with magic, but I hated it. You have to keep doing it several times, and if you don't, then Sydney. And it’s pretty as it is…..”

Karloi carefully touched the flower.

“You think I, maybe we are broken, but… no. We were just a little sick, and it could be okay.”

The wound will not go away. She misses her de Nis all her life and her heart will be a little hurt, and Carloi will see her and sometimes regret her. But she was able to live so well. She could be okay with her intact or without denial, adding happiness to her wounds. Lyrian learned that.

As Carloy hugged Lyrian silently, she gently wrapped his face.

Carlo yelled her mouth, as if to say what's going on, and then bite her mouth again. Lyrian seemed to know her heart, so she looked at his face and carefully kissed her on the forehead. And on his lips she only spoke stupid words.

Carloi sat Lirian on her lap, pushing her tongue through the open lips. Her long, thick kiss continued.

Carloy took a hot breath, picked up her Lilian, and laid it on her bed. Lyrian could see her eyes filled with heat from Karl Roy's eyes. The fact that today he won't stop.

Lirian opened her eyes early in the morning. Lirian, who blinked a few times in Carloy's arm, unconsciously recalled last night.

It was a night without any words of sorry, doubt, or tears. Only words of love and laughter exist.

Lirian smiled without me knowing, but was amazed at himself and hardened her expression. For some reason, she felt herself stupid. It wasn't time for her to swear at Carloy.

"knife."

As she turned her body and called her name, Carloy opened her eyes slowly as she groaned.

“Lou… Why did you get up early? Sleep a little more."

It was a completely locked voice.

"I'll come after a walk."

"this time?"

Carloy glances out the window at sunrise. I saw.

"wait. I go with you."

"No. I'm going alone. Wait a bit. I'm saying that if you go without saying, you'll run naked again."

Lirian gave her a stern expression, recalling her embarrassing memory at her Mach.

“Are you sure you should abandon me from this very early morning? I decide every time.”

"Yes, I have something to talk to my mom alone."

Upon hearing her words, Carloi freed her Lilian without saying anything.

“Are you going to curse me? Even so, he would be delighted to receive it.......”

“Because I saw you doing it.”

Seeing a light smile on Lyrian's mouth, Karloy exhaled satisfactorily. She laughs. That alone has done my part today.

Leaving behind the flirty Karlroy, Lirian walked towards Lake Mexus. She had something she had been thinking about for days. However, she had a first guest at Mexus.

“Duh?”

At Lyrian's call, the peacock, who was looking at the lake, with his long hair tied together, looked back.

"sire."

"When did you come? Why didn't you say anything."

"It's not been a while. I don't want to interfere with the two of them sleeping well."

Alexis, who has a softer impression than before, replied.

"But when I see you running at this time, there seems to be something urgent."

“I do, but… I have more to worry about than I thought as I tried to open the way to Mach Bernie. Still, I wait for about an hour or two. I can do it.”

“Wouldn’t it be good for Carl to go back and forth to La Sorthio like this?”

In response to the cautious empress's question, the Duke carefully chose the answer.

“I don't think you're going back and forth anymore. You're looking for a way to stay in La Sorthio these days.”

“Carloy? Is that possible?”

“It was not because it was not used as a separate palace. To find a way.......”

At the end of the blurring, Lirian knew that it was possible, but not desirable.

“No need to do that. Will I go back to Purtu? Not right now, but as soon as it is organized."

At Lyrian's words, Alexis looked surprised. It was the first time that such an expression appeared on her peacock's face, which was like a fortress on her iron wall, and Lirian looked at her in amazement.

"Is it such a surprise?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

Lyrian answered with sincerity. Now, really, it was okay. Alexis seemed to feel it too.

“Your Majesty is strong.”

Alexis turned his head and looked again at the lake. He seemed to know who he was thinking.

“Carl said this place is not good.”

“It's not surprising. When I came here alone, I would have felt that I felt like I loved the place a little more than my mother, my child.”

“Did you really feel that way?”

“I don't think so, but... it doesn't matter. Anyway, your Majesty must have felt that way."

Lyrian recalled the story that Karloi gave on the Delfinan River. Adelaide left him. Say the last word.

"Carloy said he said right before he died he said it was because of Carloy."

At those words, Alexis frowned.

"Is it Adelaide?"

"Because of you..."

Alexis shook his head.

"I wasn't going to say that Adelaide was because of your Majesty.

"Carloy heard the wrong thing?"

“Rather than that, I would have wanted to say that it wasn't because of you. It’s because I can’t finish it.”

“How can you be so confident? Still, because you’re a mother?"

At the question, Alexis laughed out loud. It wasn't a laughter that looked pleasant.

“No way. I don't think there was such an sensibility.”

It was a sober evaluation.

“At that moment, Adelaide would have made a judgment. If your Majesty suffered a sense of guilt, you would have judged that it would not have been good for Croixen. I would have tried to make it one last time I wanted to.

Alexis looked at the lake and added firmly.

"As for Adelaide, I can be proud that I know the best in the world. If I thought it was because of your Majesty, you wouldn't have asked me to take care of your Majesty."

The affection for his younger brother was felt from the firm and boundless confidence. Even though it doesn't sound so human, it was even more so when I saw him speak so firmly.

“But I also understand why your Majesty was forced to take it that way. It made me feel that way, alive rather than dead Adelaide.”

A self-help smile appeared on Alexis' face.

"I have lived with confidence that I am a strong person all my life .... Actually, she was weak enough to be angry with her little nephew, and she was a pathetic human being."

Alexis came out to the top of the lake and began to walk, as if to leave him.

"Compared to him, the Empress..."

The Duke didn't finish talking, but Lyrian had a son.

"Are you not going to tell Carloy?"

“If I tell you, it's a story from an ugly aunt, so it won't come in contact. I wouldn't know if the empress tells me.”

Alexis smiled very lightly. Lyrian thought that the figure resembled Karloy. It seemed to me why Alexis hadn't stopped Karloi's reckless plans to live in La Sorthio at all. Maybe it was because of my own sorry.

“I've been in the way too long, Your Majesty. There must have been someone else who would like to have a conversation.”

Alexis greeted impeccably and gracefully, and he slowly disappeared. It seemed that Lyrian had noticed that he had come to say hello to Denise. As if Lirian knew the object that Alexis thought of as she looked at the lake.

Lyrian, left alone, looked at the lake and slowly unwrapped his necklace from his neck. He was a necklace he touched to wear out several times a day.

"Mom."

The gentle wave shook as if answering.

"I miss you. As you already know."

Lirian missed Denise every day and every day and wanted to see him. There was never a day when he didn't think of De Nice to the point where he didn't have to say he wanted to see him. It will continue to be so in the future.

“That's why I bothered my mom so much. It's fluttering in my neck every day, but now I think it's okay.”

Instead of tears, a smile came out.

“Now I can think of her mother casually without forcefully holding it around my neck or giving it strength.”

No, it's a lie. Tears came out.

Lyrian stole her tears and carefully opened the lid of her necklace.

“So don’t worry about me anymore...”

As she tilted her necklace, a weak wind took Nis to the lake.

“Be free. I don't want to be her mother's prison either. You can go to Lupus and go all over the place through Mexus. Mom can travel like that.”

Then, someday, I hope to see you again, to meet and not to get sick, not to cry, to just laugh and hug you.

“If someone other than my mother calls my name, it doesn't hurt anymore.”

Lilian even put her necklace in her lake.

She said she was strong against Mary Ando, Olivia, and Alexis, all Lyrian. She said Lirian, she didn't think of herself that way.

But she knew one. She knew that it was her De Nis Duck that she ended up alive again. She was so strong and so much her absolute love that Denise gave Lirian that she could give her love or live again. As she could tell Karloi to tell her young Lyrian to run away, she was Lyrian and she could love Karloy even in Purto. She was and she was able to survive too.

Only thanks to Denise.

"I love you, mom. Always."

She didn't say goodbye to her this time. She had no need to do it.

"I'm worried."

In Purtu's office, the emperor spoke to the old Duke.

“There is no such thing as a good memory here. I like Sol Ta so much, but I'd better go.”

Carloi couldn't easily agree with Lyrian's plan to return to her Four Two.

"I do not know. The empress wants to come back, and he looks fine again.”

“Did she talk to her with her?”

Alexis nodded his head. Yet she was as though the Empress had not informed Karloi of her conversation at the lake. Can she tell me about Adelaide now? She wouldn't have said that.

But Alexis lightly dismissed the idea. Carloy now looked good. He doesn't have to tell a story he doesn't want. It was the first time to look so happy. That strange appearance complicated the old Duke's mind.

“If you are worried, be prepared so that you can only have a good time in Purtu. The Empress is not the one who escapes or runs away because he is tormented, so he will quickly adapt to the new Purtu.”

Carloy smiled to see if he liked the words.

"right. Lou is such a person."

It was a face that showed pride and love. She had seen a similar face one day. A face that resembles the current Karl Roy. I felt like I was wandering for a long time in another place with what I wanted closest to me.

Alexis took care of his own patheticness, and sincerely helped Karlroy what he wanted. He thought he wanted to protect that face.

“A strange look.”

When Asher came out of the office, Asher whispered for nothing and spoke as if teasing.

"I would have said that words shouldn't be that short."

"You're not crying?"

“Sound useless.”

Alexis looked sternly.

"that is great. Don't bother your Majesty for no reason, and follow along."

"Yeah, no. You were in class yesterday!"

“You need to learn more.”

Asher complained, but silently followed Alexis.

"When will the empress come back?"

“About two weeks later.”

Whenever he whined about not wanting to attend class, Asher smiled wide.

“Your Majesty will pick you up yourself, right?”

“Sounds of course.”

It's a good thing if you don't carry it yourself.

"Then I should go too."

“You are making a new sound. When you didn't go.”

“You say that, but Alexis is also excited, right? There is nothing bad about it anymore.”

The knight with a childlike side asked with transparent eyes. The somewhat frivolous word'exciting' was a little annoying, but for some reason, Alexis didn't want to bet as much as today.

"okay."

When the blunt peacock even agreed, Asher sang.

“I hope it will be two weeks later.”

As Asher wished, time seemed to flow rapidly. Purtu changed little by little over a short period of time.

About two weeks later, Karloy headed for La Soreti to pick up Lyrian. Most of the things had already been moved to Purtu, and there were only small luggage and people going to Purtu.

Lirian, who was trying to get into Carloy's carriage, shouted in surprise when she saw Olivia heading towards the carriage for Maryanne and Jane. It wasn't the shape of the person who was sending off.

"Olivia?"

The Countess laughed joyfully.

“I and Becks decided to go together. You probably don't like it, right?"

In amazement, she saw Lirian, who couldn't even speak her words, and Olivia tenderly added her words.

“It was a secret to keep you happy, but I'm sorry for being so surprised.”

Lirian still couldn't shut her mouth. For two weeks, Olivia hadn't expressed that kind of thing at all. It seemed like it was the last time and I was hiding this.

“Whatever the emperor asks! She said undeservedly saying that one of the reasons the empress liked La Sor Tio was me and Vex, but how would she refuse.”

Mary Ann stepped in next to her.

“And there are some things that were caused by Mrs. Bellberty's provocation. She said that the Countess didn't know Purtu so she couldn't have a decent discussion.......”

“Even for the old, the challenge is necessary and the wider the knowledge, the better.”

Olivia wasn't embarrassed and she replied gracefully.

Lyrian was so happy that she forgot what people were watching, and she hugged Carloy with her arms around her neck.

“Thank you, Carl.”

Lirian really liked Olivia and Becks. However, they knew how much they loved Solta, so they couldn't even ask if they would go to Purtu with them.

Carloy froze as if surprised for a moment, then smiled and hugged Lyrian.

"It's time for Purtu's chef to change too."

Lilian got on her carriage with excitement. The Four Two that she loves with her would not be unfamiliar to me. Maybe this is the feeling that Olivia took root in her life as she spoke of.

As Lirian smiled at her, Carloy kissed her lips lightly.

“Let’s go back, Lou.”

Lirian exhaled her long, long sigh. Oh, it was really a long way back. She finally went to her own place where all her Majesty was.

With her fluttering heart, the journey was not difficult. When Lyrian talked about what he wanted to do in Four Two, Carloi nodded and heard him. Macha arrived in Purtu when he made so many appointments that he could hardly remember.

After getting out of the carriage, Lirian slowly toured Purtu Palace in the dim sunlight. Like the nickname of the Golden Palace, the colorful decorations were shining brightly.

She's where she and Carloy will be together.

“What do you think?”

Carloy asked from behind her, kissing her hand.

Lirian recalled the countless advantages of Purtu that Mrs. Bellberty had boasted of. It's definitely a place that's not different from when I left, but now it looks different.

“It looks beautiful.”

Carloy did not dare to refute what his world was saying. If she said she was beautiful, even Purtu, who had hated her life, became beautiful.

"sack."

As Karloy called, Lirian turned around. Without a piece of sadness on her face, she was full of smiles. It was only when Carloy saw that smile that he was deeply convinced.

They will be fine. For a long time.

Epilogue. Emperor and Empress love.

Lyrian Lou Croitan was a reluctant empress that was loved by Karlois Croitan, a young emperor of Croixen's unpretentiousness.

There were rumors that her wife, who had gone through her eventful past, was carrying her feet so that she couldn't touch the ground in case she would get sick. There have also been rumors of leaving it behind.

No, strictly speaking, it was not a rumor, it was true. The fact that everyone in Purtu saw with their eyes and heard with their ears.

As rumored, Lyrian Lou Croitan was a pampered empress because she loved Karloi Croitan so much that she was afraid of being blown away by the wind. And that's why Croisen's nobles think Lirian Lou Croitan is great.

With the sword in his mouth, the emperor did not lose laughter as if he had all the happiness of this world next to the empress.

"Since the Empress returned, it has become much easier to deal with her Majesty. Purtu seems to be working properly now, he is disciplined, and it has become like a palace in which people live."

“I hate to see people from Solta being so energetic, but it’s a good thing anyway.”

At the national wedding anniversary party, seeing the emperor and the empress, who were stuck together without thinking of falling apart, expressed their appreciation as the nobles gave and received them.

“Whenever you pretend to kill you because you don’t like it…”

"Shh. It’s because you don’t know that talking about it at that time? Even then, it was said that if you were bored, the relationship wouldn't be too bad."

The music that showed the faint color of Solta resonated in the banquet hall. Since Olivia Donata was favored by her empress, Purtu has been able to get a glimpse into the culture of Solta without any boredom. Even the chef has changed.

“It is said that on this day, any tax will be reduced or exempted.”

"It was something I couldn't have imagined on my national wedding anniversary....."

When the emperor lifted the glass high, the nobles he had been talking to also raised the glass. After making a toast, the emperor gently kissed the empress next to him. No one was surprised to see the boy's progress.

"Anyway, doesn't it look good anyway. Peaceful and loving furtu is better than cold furtu."

Someone in a soft voice interrupted the conversation. As if everyone agrees, he quietly nodded. Soon it was assimilated to the excitement of the party and scattered around. The party didn't end long.

<完>

THE END.

You will notice that the fifth book is shorter than the rest of the books.
    As for the end, I really have no comment. :blobsmile:
    :sushi_potato:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
  3. tsmytien

tsmytien New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm for all these spoilers! tbh usually a bawl at angst scenes especially the ones filled with regret (but only when the regret is valid and FL/ML isn't a douche for idiotic reasons), but this time I THREW A ONE PERSON PARTY IN MY ROOM AT 2 IN THE MORNING WHEN I READ THIS because HA THIS A*SHAT DESERVED THAT REGRET.

also, i wish that after ML takes the pain from the poison into his body (and, you know, regrets a whole f*cking lot) the FL would die and then he could regret for the rest of his life

4. Lydianne_Pyria

Lydianne_Pyria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC just forgive him for all of that? Whut?! I- this is really- I'm so triggered rn:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

5. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler, no way I'm gonna read through this shit. I could still read 'I Don't Want To Be Loved' cause the ML at least got his share of the pain, though I don't justified his action but I still kinda understand both the FL and ML flaw and pain. But I don't see any point on this POC, he is justified to hate his enemies daughter, yeah I would be suspicious too but does he really need to abuse her every time he open his damn mouth, the least he can do as human being is ignored her but since he can't touch her father he let out his anger and hatred to the daughter, someone who never done him any wrong, what a fucking thrash.

6. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That K Novel is 100× better than this. The ML was redeemable cause he did his utmost to protect the FL. FL was very timid and there was lack of communication as well as misunderstandings which were created by the FL herself and even though she tried to communicate with him later, but the timing was a bit late and wrong cause he thought that she will be unreasonable and will hurt him again so he ignored her. I won't say that he was pure but yes, he was very much better than this trash.
    This ML comes under the category of Trashleads :
    1- Lucio (Lady to Queen)
    2- Alexander (Beatrice)
    3- Soveishu (Remarried Empress)
    4- This one ಥ‿ಥ

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
    Yume-sama, syofiaa, anina and 17 others like this.
  7. lembayung

Reading List:
    Link

I agree with your list, I hate Lucio the most, especially after I read the side stories of the first timeline after he executed FL and her family. But I don't think Alexander (Beatrice) is a trash, sure he killed people but it's a war, from the defeated country POV he is murderer but from his country POV he is a hero. And he never treated the FL badly except for the first time when he is suspicious that she poisoned his horse (it's not okay, but it's reasonable), even before he fall for her, he treat her with respect even though she is just slave. Most of the ML I read only treat the FL like human beings after he fall for her.

8. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like Alexander because he let the princess (Alicia) be toyed by his knights before killing her. I do accept if we see this a historical way, war and plundering a country isn't uncommon. But honestly, I didn't liked him as a 'ML'. You're right though, he isn't exactly a trash as them but I have mixed feelings towards him.

9. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read the synopsys so uhh is this a novel where the ML emotionally torture the FL?? or?

10. lembayung

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that so, I only reading the Manhwa but from what I remember, he heard the knight planning to toy the Princess so he kill her off in a single stroke that's why the FL traumatized by it and so scared of him.

DOHere and elhystine like this.
  11. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    No she spat on him while calling him a man who won by underhanded measures. So he got angry and ripped her gown with a sword then threw her towards his knights. She was tossed around by many knights but it wasn't much detailed instead it was written that she was crying and screaming so much that Beatrice got really terrified. Then after a while Alexander pulled the princess back and cut off her head.

Yume-sama, syofiaa and Toasty_Minzy like this.
  12. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine too. I just love them so much. My guuuiilltyyy~~ pleasure. :X3:

This is so true. It hits accurately.

Angela3107 likes this.
  13. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dude at least the ML of 'I dont want to be loved' loved FL and because of misunderstanding they hurt each other but he never used her or betrayed her but here Ml used her,betrayed her trust but MC just forgive him out of sympathy cause he tried to suicide, sigh I am really dissatisfied with the story.

syofiaa, DOHere, Missjacksm and 8 others like this.
  14. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah exactly..I bet the female lead in this story ended up with him just for the sake of the story and 'they all lived together happily' happy ending. Gosh!

syofiaa, DOHere, elhystine and 3 others like this.
  15. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah and if you think carefully he wouldn't even go for her or even think about her pitiful state if he didn't know that she was the girl who saved him,what I am seeing he has the feelings of gratitude towards her which he misinterpreted as love but I think he don't know even what love is.Well, I really hate him and If I were in the FL place I never would forgive this man let alone being together with him.

16. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found this novel when I was searching for something angst. I liked the description but I was also shocked by the low ratings. So I tried searching for spoilers (here I am). I was also scared of reading it because some people are already judging the ML as scum, immature and trash but I still overcome my fear and read the spoilers. I’m so glad I did and I would like to thank all those who give their time and effort to provide detailed mtl of this novel. I’m surprised that I actually began to love this novel despite the harsh criticism of others. This is one of the best spoiler threads that I come into.:aww:
    Someone might disagree with me with my opinion but its okay since we have different way of thinking.

I kinda loved this novel because of how realistic the characters are. They are portrayed realistically with feelings and 3d personality. I might disagree with some that the FL should go together with another ML and not the orig ML. I think I kinda understand a little bit how the author wants to tell his/her story. This is very different from other novels where the ML is portrayed unrealistically by the other novels. This is a novel where they are not OP characters. This story is all about 2 flawed or sick people (I want to say sick because Luo said “You think I, maybe we are broken, but… no. We were just a little sick, and it could be okay.”) and their bitter sweet story. Some might say the ML is immature and scum because he hurts the FL and I’m not trying to defend him or something, I just want to understood why he treats the FL like that. Carl is an angry person, he was driven by his hatred towards the duke that it made him blind of others. This blind anger of him is the reason why he treats Luo cruelly. Some may say that just because he has a trauma it doesn’t mean he can hurt others. NO, sometimes people with trauma unconsciously hurts other more less a person with trauma and blind anger. People like them only wants to believe what they want to believe and will hate who they want to hate. I kinda understood him on his part of hating Luo because she looks like the duke. And when you read the posted spoilers, you can say that he’s immature of justifying why he hates the FL but as what I said, he’s angry that’s why he will hate who he wants to hate. You can see it in the novel when he’s already seeing Luo in a different light, he will start to reverse his thinking. You will also notice how he was not listening with his aids and the queen because that.

Moving on to verbally abusing the FL, I also kinda understand him in that part (but I was not justifying it since verbal abuse is bad). We as human have moments in our life where we try to hurt others with our words even I also had a fair share of moments like that. We can’t help it because once a person is overtaken by his/her emotions they started to lose control. That’s what happened to ML, his anger started to overtake him immediately when he saw the FL (I think its because he saw the resemblance of the duke to the FL which is kinda a trigger for him) and that’s when he started to hurl verbal abuse because by doing that, he was able to cover his weaknesses, his wounds and he wants to let the victim know how hurt he was. That is also the reason why he feels glad seeing how hurt the FL is with his words.

Another is when he imprisoned the FL and again verbally abusing her. Remember that before he started verbally abusing her again, he was calm asking why the FL was running away, etc. And he started again verbally abusing her when he learned “evidences” that she actually “betrayed” him. So he loses his shit again and hurt the FL because by doing that he can cover the fact that he actually believed the FL or give her a part of his heart which is actually the first step on changing but that stupid duke started a rebellion :blobangery:. So he again blinded himself and did not listen again to the FL and the fact that the FL is blocked by magic from defending herself did not helped at all.

And for the part where he learned the truth and was always saying sorry and crying in front of FL was so sad for me. FL was his savior, his light and his life. Without her saving him when they were young, he will not exists. When he learned that he actually hurt the FL ofc he’s gonna breakdown because he cannot believed that through his self he was the one who broke her again when all he want was otherwise. He lost his meaning and his goals ( basically he lost his world and self), that’s why he keeps on crying in self guilt. People like him will ofc became an idiot, that’s why he thinks of killing himself because he felt like his life do not have meaning anymore and that through his death, the FL will became happy. He did not know how to redeem himself aside from suicide which is a sad reality for those people who gone through this phase :blobpensive:.

That is why when the FL stopped him from killing himself and asked him to leave, that gave the ML the motivation to not do it again. He was again given a meaning and a goal because aside from self guilt of verbal abusing and hurting the FL, another reason why he became like that is because he did not fulfilled any promises he said to the FL.
    And to those who said that the ML did not any character development, I kinda disagree because although it’s not big, he did have changes. He was slowly picking himself up, slowly trying to get his life back even though most of the time he fails (drinking and self abuse) but he held on because he promised that he will live. You can say that he was not actually healed yet because aside from promising the FL that he will lived, he still do need his “light” which is the FL, there you can see his changes.

I liked how the FL get back together with the ML. Believe it or not, they were each others comforts and healers. The reason why the Fl still has hope in her is because of her mother and the fact that she actually saved a person (it gave a purpose to her life) that is why it led to fl preventing Ml from killing himself because if the ML was killed, the FL will feel that all the pain she gone through all those time was worthless. Their confrontation in the forest was actually the beginning of them starting to change and all those moments where they were separated can be treated as them picking their selves again ( accepting what have lost, appreciating that there is still a reason to live and that the world is a beautiful place for them to keep on living) although they were adjusting at different phase( because the FL is determined to change that’s why she was faster than the ML, the ML just started to change a bit when he saw how happy the Mc was). And the time they meet again can be considered as reconciliation. That is why I liked this novel because you can see how flawed the characters are and even if the Ml is strong physically, the FL is actually stronger mentally. You can see how they try to start again and rewriting all those painful memories. I also liked how the author still let them have a nightmare even if they are now together. Through that you can understand why I said that I liked they are each others end game. Because they understood each others pain and connection.

17. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep even though the story is good, it is still bad for the readers emotions and mental :blobpensive:

Inasible and Shoo like this.
  18. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also like it when the author writes the characters psychology well. you get to see and understand the reason how and why they do what they did. although that doesnt mean you will like that character. (I still dont like the ml in this novel based on the spoilers ive read). As you said it portrays them realistically and thus can make some people somewhat relate to them. It's not like the villain in fairytales that are bad just for the sake of being bad. i like the angst and emotion it brings to the story.

btw if you like angsty stories, if you're ok with cn novels, i suggest reading this author's works 明月像饼
    most of the novels i read from this author are reincarnated FLs where they leave the MLs or Exes groveling in regret :aww:

syofiaa, Aestheronyxx, Aria_K and 2 others like this.
  19. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thanks for the recommendation. :aww::blobbunny:

Isekaifan13wen likes this.
  20. Isekaifan13wen

Isekaifan13wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest you to read the mtl book spoiler
    Cause you can fell the emotion of the character.

I already read all the mtl from book 1-5
    At first I hate the ml, but I can feel the pain he feel too. But the more I read I back to hate him again. After I read the book 5 I can understand why the ml do that.

It's not him not trust our FL, he actually trust her like a crazy person.
    Even our FL say "only crazy person can do that."

When he found out about the evidence, he decided not to harm the FL.
    He know our FL lie cause he have the evidence
    But he desperately ask the empress "if you my person? "
    And FL say yes
    Imagine when you fall in love with your enemy daughter. It's torture him.
    How the hell he know FL under magic?
    When he got the evidence that a male magician often visit FL.
    The other say maybe FL cast some magic make him fall in love with empress
    When he know that male magician stay in the Duke house, all the evidence make him think that magician is FL lover.
    And he caught FL run away with her maid when the rebellion begin.
    FL can't tell the truth and he desperately want to hear one truth from her.
    It just like, he know FL lie and maybe deceive him, but he desperately want a reason to believe her .
    So other people say the emperor crazy
    When FL lock in the tower, he thought FL want to meet her lover desperately. So he just hurt even before he suffered from the pain and he got the report that FL poison him. How can he know that FL not poison him?
    After FL run away, he just go to find the FL like a crazy person. He drink medicine cause it's hurt when he love the FL so much even that FL hurt him. (It's our ml POV) of course I know Fl suffer more because that f*cking magic.
    He just love her enough to make him crazy, but he can't admit it that he love her so much.
    Then after you read our FL POV it's really sad too. That make you can't hate both character.
    THEY JUST A VICTIM! (That pig Duke make them suffer and miss understandings like this.)

In the book 5
    After FL told him not to die, he suffer more that make me fell sad cause really sad you know.

So I think you should read the novel mtl
    Not judge by the spoiler character,
    Cause the spoiler not tell you all the complicated felling our FL and ML have.

At first I just like
    I hate this trash ml so much
    But when I read till the ending of the book
    I finally understand and feel happy for them
    Anyway, this novel worth to read..

Sorry my bad English

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    Kasik, Inasible, samspot8r8s and 12 others like this.