Spoiler Star Odyssey

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by REDIV, Nov 7, 2020.

1. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for spoilers on this good novel

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Zeromaster121

Zeromaster121 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a lot but.... I way farther than chap 250

4. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then please give us major spoilers that appear ahead please

5. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious what the deal is with undying yushan, i'm only at 246 atm but he seems to be far more than meets the eye.

6. Raimon

Raimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Undying Yushan is actually the remnant of a part of one of the three dark hands, the Yu clan of the Seven Courts, with the other dark hands being the neohuman alliance and an unknown as of this moment third organisation.

The innerverse powers assume he isn't actually a member of the remnant Yu clan after his death, however he actually left Lu Yin and Wendy Yushan the Yu clan's secret art, which is an incredibly unique and powerful special art. I think each of the seven clans has their own individual one, but it actually proves that he was in fact a member of the Yu clan, however only Lu Yin knows this and maybe Wendy Yushan if she knows the significance of the secret art as well. (Which Lu Yin only knew because of his family connections with Leon)

tocos10 likes this.
  7. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have a few question to ask if anyone can provide spoilers for this I would be grateful. They are:-

1) So does Wendy Yushan and Lu Yin end up together?

2) Why did he lose his memories?

3) Is his original family a super power? Do we see his mother or father? What is their story?

4) In the chapter 78 it was mentioned that due to him being the Zishan King he has two fiancées. So did he marry them or were they just lovers till the end?

5) Who is Shaoge ( the person initially who sided with Qingyu ) what is it about him? What did he do?

6) Does this novel have any classifications for innate talents? and if there what is Lu Yin's talent? and is there any explanation for why it is a dice instead of any other ability ?

tocos10 likes this.
  8. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have a few question to ask if anyone can provide spoilers for this I would be grateful. They are:-

1) So do Wendy Yushan and Lu Yin end up together? and does Lu Yin have a harem ?

2) Why did he lose his memories?

3) Is his original family a super power? Do we see his mother or father? What is their story?

4) Who is Liu Shaoge ( the person initially who sided with Qingyu (the daynight King who awoke his Nightking power on earth) what is it about him? What was his main aim in the story?

5) Does this novel have any classifications for innate talents? and if there what is Lu Yin's talent? and is there any explanation for why it is a dice instead of any other ability ?

6) Why does he have a lock on his powers ?

7) Who are the 10 Arbiters and the 10 Members of the Inner verse Youth Council ? Why are they considered so powerful?

8) Why is his name Little Seven ?

9) Does he join the cosmic sect?

10) What are all the cultivation ranks ?

9. Camalao

Camalao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Author is kind of a jerk with relationships. He makes it seems like LY is interested in a lot of women and has feeling for them but as far as i read (2300) he still only has Ming Yan and keep saying that he loves only her (also the only one he kissed if i remember correctly)

2) Still unknown why he lost his memories. But i can tell you that while it's never said he should have been an Envoy before. (Enlighter confirmed but i think he was an Envoy)

3) His family is a gigantic super power. They left this starry sky a long while ago due to reasons and became the leader of the new one. For you to understand a bit their power, the Mavis was one of their servant in the distant past before they left this starry sky (mentioned that they are the money printer of the Lu family). They have/had multiple Ancestors. As far as i read we still didn't see his parents, we did see some Lu family members though. Story is basically they got plotted against and a coup happened pushing them out of the starry sky they were in (not the current one), so their situation is unknown

4) See 1)

5) It's the guy from earth ? Nothing special to say, he is someone with big ambitions and a plotter so he manage to appear in the story and have a bit of power. He didn't do anything worth mentioning.

6) Only classifications is the 3 types said in the early chapters, but there is no 'this one is better'. I think his die is considered in the 'strange' category ? It should be in the first 100 chapters for this explanation. Don't know why he has a die but after one of his seal is broken he gets a second innate gift that is from his bloodline.

Like someone said, he is part of the Yu family from the Seven court family. He is actually not dead yet and really have the undying scripture which is a part of a technique from an Ancestor.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Raimon, tocos10 and REDIV like this.
  10. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u give us like major plot spoilers
    And what happens between him and daynight clan
    what's the second innate gift
    why is his body so strong
    who is mister mu

11. Camalao

Camalao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again, it's been a while so it might have a few errors

Well he can always fight about 1 level above his realm vs other genius. (Not talking about lambda guys as they don't matter).

About technique, like i said he gets a technique in the ruin of the old sect that he almost never use (might use 2 times in the story) and still not have mastered, so i won't talk about it more.

So when he becomes an explorer after a while he will be about the strength of the top 10 like Avery, but not as soon as he breakthrough it will take a bit of time. After a while he'll be able to get to the technique for 100 stacks. Around this time, he also manages to upgrade his technique from his Rune manipulation (his eyes), making him able to reduce the power of an attack / people just through using his eyes.

When he becomes a Cruiser he will be closer to the level of the 10 Arbiters (who are hunter) but not strong enough to win, only strong enough to not get instantly destroyed. He will fight the Nightking arbiter and be left for dead, thanks to his resurrection technique that he got from the old man, he gets a new power-up in his battle force to the 9th level which is the maximum known.
    After that when he comes back he fight Lan Si and wins, Lan Si is able to use 150 stacks and has a technique that is kind of the next level in the stacks technique but it's incomplete.
    A bit later he fights the NightKing Arbiter, but the guy used Zhuo daynight to poison LY before the fight, so LY is losing and forced to use his die to heal himself in timestasis, he also uses an item to comprehend technique easier and deduce for himself stacks until 170 and the new technique that Lan Si used, which is called Empty Palm. He also use this opportunity to finally understand the Ce Family Secret Art that he got around chapter 800, it's some kind of instant movement secret art. Then he fight the Nightking and kills him, making him able to kill genius Hunter (and obviously normal enlightner) while being a Cruiser. He is recognized as the strongest Arbiter (even though he might not be the strongest)

After that he goes to the sect behind Leon and create his own technique fusing a lot of his skills, he calls that '7th brother's finger', it's a fusion of the finger from his dream, his battle force and the rune's skill. He also enters the Cosmic sect and manage to cultivate the Cosmic Art to a whole new level. It's also revealed that the 'thing' he got on his foot from the old man is the supreme treasure of the Cosmic Sect which one is able to use only after getting to a high level of the Cosmic Art, this treasure allow the one using it to know if a planet is a true planet or a planet created through the Cosmic Art by someone very strong (Ancestor Chen being the one who created the Cosmic Art).

Stuff happens and he absorbs some death energy (the one the Specter clan cultivates) thanks to the Resurection technique, but because it's dangerous he needs something to balance it, so he start to cultivate the Daynight invicibility technique (the one that Zhanlong Daynight use) to counterbalance it. It's not a technique yet, but it becomes the base for his strongest and most badass technique.

He breakthrough to Hunter level not long after. Along the way he get a technique from Daynight clan that is the fusion of the legendary technique that Zhuo Daynight got and another legendary technique that the Nightking arbiter used. It's some kind of mental / illusion attack.
    Then there is some ultimate youth competition, including people from Astral beast domain, neoverse, 6th continent, some Arbiters that broke through enlightners, so every youth in the universe + 6th continent youth too. MC is one of the top 5 favorite from the beginning of the tournament. In the last fight, something like top 10, the fight becomes a battle royal, MC use his new technique from Death Energy + 'Life' Energy to transform, he gets some kind of white shield and dark chain/hook on the other hand, his hair becomes longer etc. After he transforms, he literraly annihilate everyone around him even though they are kinda ganging up on him without even moving. A few people recognize that as the inheritance of Death God, a very very old and very powerful Ancestor, while he actually cultivated it himself. He becomes the ultimate youth and through this confidence breakthrough to the 10th level of battle force (something never seen for everyone in this universe as it has been lost a long while ago). He can't use this technique often, as it consumes a lot of death energy and he doesn't know how to create it (so he needs to find it and stocks it), while the true Death god was the one who created the death energy.

Anyway, after a while he goes to his birth place. Lot of stuff happens but he get some movement technique called 'White Dragon Swimming Body Step', the technique can theorically be used by an enlightner to have the speed of a Star Envoy. He also manages to get an inheritance technique of hook technique for when he transforms. He also learns that to be able to become an Ancestor you need to break through '3 schackles' / 'open 3 passes' in your body, each one making you way stronger, but you need some really rare ressources. Anyway he manages to break the 1st and becomes stronger and also to upgrade his domain to the next level (if i remember correctly)

He is as strong as the 4 people recognized as 'Young Ancestor' (enlightner that have opened 2-3 passes and have the talent to become an Ancestor in the future). They are roughly at his level but after he transforms again (second time in the story) he 1v4 them. (remember that he is still a Hunter). It's estimated than even without transformation he can take a few hits from low level Star Envoy. I think around this time he also get the Ku Family Secret Art (one of the 7 family), it's a kind of counter technique, as long as one takes damage that is not above your limit you can absorb them and then return everything together (you also become a corpse lookalike while using it)

A while later he breakthrough enlightner and opens his 2nd and 3rd passes, i don't exactly remember when (might be before he breakthrough) but he also start learning some Lockbreaking formation. After becoming an expert Lockbreaking one become able to use lockbreaking treasure to create some formation, so he gets some but i can't remember what they all do exactly sorry, i think one of them allows him to move someone forcefully and another one help shielding his spirit (he gets 1 or 2 more later but i don't remember them).

He learns the true form of the stone scripture (the one the old man gave him), it's revealed it's the First Ancestor Sutra (as his name indicated, he is the First Ancestor...), until know the one he did was broken and encrypted through the number that the old guy gave him so not at full power.

Not too sure of when exactly but should be around this time, he possess a genius Star Envoy from the Sword Sect that managed to create the 14th sword. After than he becomes able to use the whole 14th sword technique (through 1 to 14). He has a sword duel vs the Sword Arbiter and crush her.

He get the new level of his 'Empty Palm' technique, which is 'Empty Bright Palm', instead of Empty palm that only use battle force / strength this technique include his domain too. I don't remember how much stack he has at this moment, but i know that there is a talk about a technique even above when he reach 1K stacks. He also get his Rune technique upgraded again (i might have forgotten another prior upgrade), i don't remember what that gives him more than before.
    He gets some skill from the Lu family than makes his physic again stronger when he uses it. He also learn of the existance of the Lu family secret art but he doesn't learn it (maybe later but can't remember).

Around chapter 1880 his tribulation to become a Star Envoy start, i'm a big fan of tribulations in novel, and i wasn't disappointed, it was a very nice arc (when you breakthrough to Star Envoy, the universe send the technique of some people that became Star Envoy in the past, or if you're strong enough the image of the person himself to fight you). He also make something never seen during his breakthrough as he reseals his own '3 passes' to steal more energy from his breakthrough (makes him way stronger but way harder for him to progress again).

He also gets an ultimate disguisment technique from the real Death God around this time.
    A while later he start to cultivate a new movement technique that is a time-space movement technique.

He breakthough 2 small levels inside star envoy, which makes him a 700K power level (only powerlevel his fighting power is obviously different)
    Due to some events, he fuse with the sword of the 1st Ancestor, which has some kind of time technique, don't remember if he starts to learn the technique but after that he becomes able to manifest the beginning of an inner world around him, something that only Half-Ancestor can do, and he also shows sign of creating his own energy system, something only Ancestor can do (for reference, star energy is the system created by the First Ancestor).

He also start to finally make new progress on his battle force by fusing it with his body. I think he fuses 7 out of 10 lines, which makes him permanently in 7th lines mode, he needs to fuse the 10 to get the next level of Battle force, that is 'War Nation'. Around this point, he finally manages to use the Cosmic Art ultimate treasure on his feet, that allows him to crush planet created through this art in the human domain, which literraly makes him invicible in the human realm because he has ancestor power level (but only there) when he uses it.

Later he again get a new upgrade to his domain, don't remember the details but it's related to being able to move instantly through his domain i think ? He can exchange a few blow against half-ancestor at this point in the normal way maybe even fight some.

Around the time i stopped, he was trying to learn a technique to have 9 bodies/clones, not sure if he succeeded because it had some issues with it.

I probably forgot a few things but i think it's mostly that

Become stronger and stronger, and also manage to unify the outerverse under an alliance where they (well mostly MC) are the leader. Way later they also unify the innverse.

Not much to say. They fight once early, and that's their only interaction, i think the fight is there to show that Leon is a Star Envoy and that he cares about Lu Yin, because the Sea King is trying to use Lu Yin to get some explosive stuff

It's a technique from the Bai family, one the 4 family that where just under the Lu family, even though it's never confirmed, it seems like the one he sees is the one from his former lover who is also a pure genius (MC was a genius in his past life but she is far above, she is around the level of genius MC currently has it seems) and also the mastermind behind the coup against the Lu

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  12. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoils

Raimon likes this.
  13. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Camalao can I get spoilers for after ch 800

Raimon likes this.
  14. Raimon

Raimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who are the 'lambda' guys you mention at the start of ur post, as in the ones who u say 'as they don't matter' in reference to

also what is the special technique he gets in the ruins of the old sect and why is it so powerful and hard to cultivate?

also is that old man who gave him the stonewall scripture the first ancestor ever, and if so how did he become so weak?

also what happens with the technocracy, are there any relevant people from there at all, and if so, who are they?

15. Camalao

Camalao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @REDIV Hum, i'm skipping most of the empire build arc because it's a bit hard to remember the order of events, but anyway, first i need to say a bit more about the events during 600-800 that i skipped a bit (mostly in the ruin sect):

A bit before the war with the Astral beasts, MC gets some bloody bell from his die. That is relevant around chapter 800. Also during the war he meet Elder Ruo Huo, an elder from the Honor hall.

So during his visit to the ruin sect, he learns a bit about the 6th continent. The 6th continent is divided in 9 territories, they have 3 Ancestors, and the best youth of a territory is called the 'Son of the territory', above those there is 3 youth named the 'The Three Heavens of something', each one related to one Ancestor.
    Also, a very big difference between the 6th and 5th continents is what they call a 'Seal', every cultivators from the 6th continent can manifest the image of a 'Seal' to boost their power thanks to it. A 'Seal' is actually a Star Envoy (500K+ power level like Sea King). If the person who gave you the seal dies, you won't be able to use his image anymore, so family / clans without Star Envoy (or Seal if you prefer) have to follow stronger clans to be given the seal of those people. Also, in Star envoy there is some kind of "levels" every 100K and each levels have different name in the 6th continent, (600K+ is 'Seal from Earth' for example, then you have 'Heavens', etc), the stronger the seal that gave you his power, the more powerful you will be when manifesting his image. Also, this 'Seal' has some kind of natural suppression towards native from the 5th continent.

Anyway, LY meets a few notable people, Qiu Hanqing some arrogant guy that is just under the powerlevel of the son of territory and a fatty who introduces everything to him from the Qiu family, Young Master Bai, a very friendly and a bit mysterious guy that also seems very strong. And on another entry he meets some girl who also have amnesia and with whom he feel some kind of connection (before you ask, never revealed who it is but very likely that she is some sworn sister from before he lost his memory) the girl help him naturally like it's natural thing to do, she is later revealter to be 'son of a territory'.

LY learns that the ruin sect he is currently in is the 5th continent ruin sect, and that the sect was across all the 6 continents in the past, and after the 5th continent lost a war to the 6th all their entry methods to their ruin were stolen from them (except a few that are in the hands of the Arbiters and LY).

He also learn that after the sky was broken and the true sky came back, and the innverse / outerverse were separated, the 6th continent came to invade the innerverse (through the starfall sea). Moreover, one of the Ancestor from the 6th continent acted directly, but as he entered the 5th continent the sky was covered by a lot of runes from the Rune Ancestor, that wounded him heavily and forced him to retreat, and since then no one above Star Envoy (included) can fight or they will be directly killed by the sky left by the Rune Ancestor that cover the whole innerverse and cosmic sea (it was hinted a long time ago that the Rune Ancestor did something to the sky i believe when LY entered the trials in the academy for the first time). They can still fight if they limit their power to enlightned powerhouse.

At a point, he stumble upon some Arbiters that came inside to hunt down some 6th territories people youth because of the war happening. After a while he is saved from another fight by Ling Gong (White Knight Arbiter) that order him around a lot, he ends up healing 'him' from an attack that had residue on him through lockbreaking technique, that's when he learn that the White knight that always wear an armor and a mask and who he had some previous jealousy (because of Wendy Yushan that is protected by White Knight if you remember) is actually a girl, a very beautiful one at that, and also the big sister of Ling Que. I think she orders him to inform the hall of honor in the outerverse of the war situation and that the 6th continent is likely to invade the outerverse through the Technocracy (but they are currently negotiating to pass through the Technocracy without obstructions).

He ends up telling the Elder from the honor Hall he met during the war.

On another entry later (like 60-80 chapters later), he think that things should have calmed down, but the ruin are actually empty and became a battlefield between some Arbiters and Sons of territories. He meets Zhenwu Nightking that almost kills him (on purpose), and he ends up running away with some guy named Nong Zaitian from the 6th continent that MC thinks of as his lucky star, the guy has some powerful treasure to run away (a hoe) and LY use the Yu family Secret Art to teleport it to him and use it. In the end, Zhenwu Nightking ends up fighting Young Master Bai, revealed to be Wu Taibai, one of the Three Heavens. So LY actually got saved by Wu Taibai.

Around this time, he also meet some useless pop star that fall for him after he save her named Roselle, she will appear a bit through the story and is almost completly useless except being another woman that could be a love interest but will not be, except this one is just for show and only useful part is related to Bai Xue (the girl from Earth). She actually is friend with Bai Xue and MC kind of meet her coincidentally when he is looking for Roselle, but Bai Xue pretends to not know him and to not be named Bai Xue but Zi Xue, a girl that is going to marry some guy from the family she is indebted to. The family being one of the 4 richest family from the outerverse. LY chose to ignore it and leave it at that for now.

Following that, there is some arc that gives a bit of backstory to Peach (the little girl from the imperial squadron), it's revealed that she is some kind of princess from a very powerful sect from the outerverse, that she is really only a small girl and not some 100+ loli. Her sect is one of the only places with a Star Envoy in the outerverse. It's a sect related to an Ancestor called Arrow Ancestor that was from the 6th continent but died during the previous war. Anyway, stuff happen and MC get some powerfull one time use arrow.

A while later, Elder Ruo, finally calls him back, and very coincidentally see the bell that LY got from his die a long time ago. He gets shocked and ask him where he got it, LY lie and tells him that it was given to him by a mysterious voice. It's hinted that the bell is the symbol of a powerhouse from the Honor hall, which makes the Elder respectfull towards LY.

Back to the events after Mr Mu save LY and he start to understand the Ce Family Secret Art. A bit later, one of LY's enemy reveals that he was once on trial because of his surname, which makes his current situation illegal. LY contact Elder Ruo to vouch for him by using the bell as his status symbol, so the Honor hall makes his status legal to everyone.

A bit later, the war with the 6th continent finally start, the master of Elder Ruo is introduced, Master Yuan, he is estimated to be just under Half-Ancestor level (so a bit less than 1M power level or so). He is the strongest guy in the outerverse and is usually out of all the matters of the Honor hall but can get very influencial because a lot of people he taught (like Elder Ruo) are elders in the honor hall etc... He is the one taking charge for the war.

LY will get recognized during the war by some people and fight Qiu Hanqing. The Astral academy are revealed to be warship with Star Envoy battle prowess. LY give the bell to Master Yuan to help him fight 1v2 against some guys. LY also fight against some other strong guy that is recognized as number 2 in his territory. Quite a lot of enlighter introduced before dies in this war. As the 5th continent is losing, in the end, LY calls for Mr Mu.

Mr Mu comes in, he freeze time on the battlefield, and then teleports the whole front line (so lots of planets linked together in space) back half a weave + every 5th continents members. LY ask him why he didn't kill all the 6th continents but Mr Mu just tells him that they are not the real opponents. Because of this events, the 6th continents guys freaks out in front of a powerhouse like that (which indicate someone at the ancestor level) and do not pursue but back off.

During the war the Qiu Han ancestor died which make the fatty from the Qui Han family that gave LY informations in the ruins sect without Seal and his family situation is awkward, he ends up running away with his fiancee to hide in the technocracy.

I think LY ends up with 15 Honor points after this war. Then he goes back to conquer a bit of territories for his Empire. But just after this, Hai Qiqi contact him, she tells him that she found a way to go through the Astral river into the innerverse and that she is going. He manages to make her wait for him and they go to the innverse together.

Stuff happen, they end up in the Sea king dome, which is just a pale image of his former glory. People are forced to kneel to the statue of some strong Seal from the 6th continent and the large mountain has been partially dug out to get some stuff from it. And some of the elder that groomed Hai Qiqi are hung dead as a show to break the morale of the population.

Anyway they get discovered when they are asked to kneel, at around this point, while using his runes eyes and looking at the sky from the Rune Ancestor, LY upgrade his eyes power making him able to deny a part of the power of someone / an attack. LY manage to block an attack from a Seal (remember that she can't use her full power) and take the Seal's disciple as hostage (+ grab the elder corpse) to run away.

They run away towards the boudless continents, the place of birth of Lan Si and where Zhang Dingtian was sent to, (also translated as Grey something continent sometimes in the translation). The continent is still resisting but they have lost almost all of their territories. They end up meeting with Hai Qiqi's best friend (don't remember her name but she was mentioned not long ago and her nickname is BaoBao, she is around 25-30th in the youth list) and they end up in the territory where Lan Si is from. Inside of it there is some kind of huge monument tower where each floor / stairs has more and more gravity and on each floor you can understand the Stacks technique. The higher you can go, the more you can comprehend. LY ends up understanding 100 stacks (but only able to use 70 or so at first) and equalizing Lan Si record by going to the 10th floor as an Explorer.

After a while, they retreat towards the fire territory of this place where they end up meeting back with the Sea King. The whole continent survivors is grouped there and are prepared to run away using some teleportation system that will only take a small number of them (might be something like 1K or so), LY and Hai Qiqi get a place, and after a while they all teleport away leaving for dead all the people still there.

They teleport to the entry of the seafall sea and run away to the outerverse through the passage LY and Hai Qiqi used to come, but along the way the are pursued by the 6th continents people and notably, the Seal that attacked LY previously. In the end, the Sea King and 2 others Star Envoy block the passage while others traverse it before making it explode. At this point Lan Si & co are with them in the outerverse and Master Yuan appeared after having felt the explosion, he says that now that they have a weak point in the energy they will be able to re-open the passage in a few weeks times, and that the outerverse need to brace itself. Noteworthy, i think it's where MC get some kind of fire stone that can store fire and that he will later use to speed his cultivation speed by burning star essence, the stone was used by the Star Envoy from the fire teritorry of the boudless continent.

Lan Si takes back the command of the youth council and solidify his power, meanwhile LY is actually invited to Bai Xue marriage. I also forgot to say that at one point he got acquainted with her to-be husband and became drinking buddy with him for a while. He asks her another time if everything is alright, (it might be like the 3rh or 4Th time already) and that even though they don't have that much of a relationship he will always help her if she needs to because they both come from earth bla bla. Once again, she say that she is not Bai Xue and to stop trying to meet her and that his actions are inapproriate bla bla. Her to-be husband once again get mad at LY actions.

In the end, Roselle reveals the truth to LY, i don't remember exactly why but Bai Xue is forced to marry the guy (wow what a surprise), but, the guy is also planning to absorb her innate gift through some weird tech which will make her kind of die (not exactly but not far from it). Roselle break up her ties with this family and come work as a star under the Yu empire. LY crash the wedding where the to-be husband get mad and actually reveals that he cultivated the corpse king transformation technique (even though he is still human which is why he is kind of crazy), by doing that his family is considered as finished (because the honor hall will come to erase every trace of the new human alliance even though it might be unrelated they sometimes erase a whole planet if there was just a single corpse king on it) and LY don't even need to act anymore.

We go back to some empire building arc, and around chapters 950 MC breakthrough Cruiser realm.

At this point, the 6th continent is about to breakthrough the astral river weak point and so MC & co go to fight them. A few star envoy gets through, LY use his newly upgraded stuff to kill some star envoy shocking everyone. Meanwhile Master Yuan use the bell once again to fight, but the bell ends up breaking after the fight. In the end, the 6th continents invading force run back to the innerverse and they chose to pursue them (it is hinted that because of the way the territories work in the 6th continent, only a small part of the 6th continent must know about the weak point otherwise there would be some infighting to get access to the outerverse and get more resources).

While pursuing, they end up meeting some prisoner transport (and money transport), with some actions from a group lead by Star Sibyl (Arbiter generation) to attack the transport. LY ends up fighting a son of territory and get some free money along the way. LY meet up with Ling Que that is in the group too, the guy became even more stupid after an event where he almost died but his enemy asked to get killed instead of finishing him (it was actually LY controlling the guy through his die a while ago)

In the end Star Sibyl wants to use the same kind of teleportation that they used in the Boundless continents to run away, LY recognize it and even though he doesn't know what she is planning, he feels like it is not good so he try to destroy the altar before she used it but in the end he, Ling Que and Star Sibyl ends up teleported to the Cosmic Sea.

They travels the Sea and ends up in an island where LY meet up with an old friend, Xu San (the guy with the enhanced vision innate gift from earth). He was sent to the Cosmic sea after being taken from the Yu Empire, and after the 6th continent invaded he was chosen by a strong seal as his successor because the Seal use eyes techniques and his innate gift is perfectly suitable for it. Which make his status a bit high on the island.

They learn that the main battlefield is close to the entry of the neoverse, and that some powers from the neoverse has started to join the fight. The 6th universe youth are trying to capture a symbol of the 5th universe to humiliate the 5th universe. They end up going to the fight zone (don't remember why), where a lot of characters are introduced during this fight. The fights itself are not long but this serve as an introduction for later arc where those characters will appear or the power they are part on.

Some of the noteworthy: Bu Kong, the strongest and youngest of Three heavens from the 6th continent, the guy has a secret art that make people younger when he hit them (like they turn into a child for a while or stuff like that). Zhi Yi, the last from the Three heavens, she get humiliated by LY (i think he say something that she sleeps around with both of the other three heavens or whatever) so she put a bounty on his head. Almost all the Arbiters are around, like Ling Gong and Bu Jianguang (the one who close his eyes because his domain is too strong).
    For the power presented there, one of the 3 direct disciple from the Cosmic sect is also there (but he is not important), some guy from Funeral Garden is also here (Funeral Garden is the last one of the 3 dark hands with new human alliance and 7 family courts, it's revealed at some time that only the new human alliance is an enemy of humanity and that the other 2 are just obscure / hidden stuff). And lastly, a youth from the honor hall is also there. We are introduced to the system of honor hall training youth, this guy is the 3rd ranked. He also meet some guy from the Xia family that say he heard about LY from Xia Luo. (Xia family confirmed from neoverse at this point if you didn't get it)

Anyway, LY realize at some point that the neoverse actually doesn't really care about the 6th continent and left the innverse fight alone and have a lot of death when they have suffisant strenght to force them back.

The fights are pretty good from what i remember but the 6th continent ends up able to steal the symbol of the 5th continent (which is a stone platform, named 'Will Ignition Platform' remember it because it will be important in chapter 1100+), mostly thanks to Bu Kong. And so the fight continues while the 6th continent back away little by little all the way across the cosmic sea and the innverse towards the starfall sea.

Around the entry of the StarFall sea, if you remember, not far from it is also an access to the technocracy. (just keep it in mind if you didn't remember). At one point during the fight LY save Zhuo Daynight (again), i think he also save the girl whom he feels conected to from the 6th continent from an attack coming from Zhenwu Nightking.

After saving Zhuo Daynight, LY ends up fighting Zhenwu Nightking, he lose, and is left for dead floating through space towards the technocracy while using the death and resurection technique.

Meanwhile, Zhenwu Nightking recover the will ignition platform and gets all the honor (when in fact it was mostly recovered thanks to LY using a trick to push Bu Kong out of it) and label LY as a traitor that helped the 6th continent.

(Their fight happen exactly at 1000 chapter)

What i mean by 'lambda' is not-genius. You know how it works in this kind of series, only genius can fight over their level, so when they fight non-genius guy they can crush people 1 or 2 level above them. But because MC is even more of a genius he can cross level fight genius.

The technique is said to be invicible if cultivated to the end, and it can theorically cumulate an infinite amount of power. It's name is 'Nine suns transform into cauldron', in the ruins sect there is 9 giant cauldron, and you need to get enlightment from them to understand the technique. Apparently MC is the only one to have done that since the beginning of the sect (But later in the story it's hinted that Mr Mu knows the technique)

He was an half-ancestor originally from the starry sky tree. He is actually indebted to the Lu Family and can be considered a servant of sort, he was strongly injured while fleeing to this universe with his grandson. He didn't recognize MC because MC is said to be different physically from his past self (but when people know the truth they see the similiraties, if you can ask me, if just a fail from the author). At one point he went to the cosmic sect and stole their treasure (i think because he thought it could save his grandson), and he gave it to MC hoping for him to bring it back to them.

Not much to say about characters in the technocracy, about it itself through there is some very major spoilers that need a lot of backstory to explain i'll try to resume it shortly without details
    MC do get there later in the story (multiple times) and he help/recruit the guy from whom he stole the chip to build cyborg from earlier in the story (through his die). It's also revealed that there is some sort of connection between the starry sky tree and this universe in the technocracy and MC negotiate with the technocracy to have them delay their invasion way later in the story, for that he must give them some quantity of metals that he get from using his dismantle die.

It's also revealed later that Yun whom he fougth in the strongest tournament (chapter 300+) real name is Wang Yun, she comes from one the four family that overthrew the Lu family and crossed over this universe illegaly to play around, that's when she (unknown how) got a mechanic body and went to the tournament.

Also, when LY fought Wang Yun, you can read this 'The moment the mountain appeared, a knot formed in Lu Yin’s heart,' when she fights and make a mountain appear behind her, it's because she is using a technique from the Lu family (well an imitation actually), and this technique is te main reason why the 4 families overthrew the Lu Family

Like i said to explain well it needs it a lot of backstory, but to keep it short, the whole Technocracy is actually a big plot from one of the Ancestor to combat the true enemy of humanity through the constant production of machines

Raimon and REDIV like this.
  16. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I thought that the things u mentioned in the power lvl spoiler all happened in the interval of 500-1000 chps

17. Raimon

Raimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

in the technocracy bit you said the true enemy of humanity, what/who is the true enemy of humanity?

also what are all the arbiters’ names, and what are their backgrounds, and if possible what is a rough power ranking of the ten arbiters prior to Lu Yin killing night king zhenwu

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  18. Camalao

Camalao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope i did it all the way from now to 2300 for techniques! I just didn't give much detail about the story itself, he doesn't really start getting much technique before 1100+, since before that he mainly uses stacks

To make it simple, it's the new human alliance.

To explain furter, the new human alliance is just like "branch" of the Eternal kingdom, and this branch is how they act / are present in this universe. The eternal kingdom have 7 gods, who are half-ancestors in this universe, but the truth is that they are all Ancestor and that those half-ancestor are just incarnations / avatar. And above those 7 gods there is some still unknown guy that seems to be the direct enemy of Mr Mu (just hinted a lot that it is without much explanations). Just to compare power, right now in this universe there is only 7 half-ancestors on the human side (exactly the same number of gods from the new human alliance) and no ancestor. The beast side has 1 or 2 half-ancestors

I put them in the order of strength that i believe but it's not really confirmed, i also put a bit more informations about them inside. It's not accurate, especially since their power fluctuates depending on their new techniques (like how Liu Tianmu learn new stance of her swords technique and becomes stronger for example)

Sword Sect. Can use the 13 swords, later become an enlighter and is also one the finalist of the tournament where even the 6th continent takes part. She can't really be thought as a love interest because she only loves her sword. If i remember correctly she wear fake glasses

She is the disciple of one the only 7 half-ancestor of the human domain. She's a drunkard always moving around with her barrel of alcool and always drunk. She has amazing star energy control, she might be the strongest Arbiters but she's often sleeping or drinking instead of fighting and disappear quite a bit so hard to say. Of course she's also one of the few that broke through to enlightner

I don't remember his association / clan but he is the one that has a very strong domain and keep his eyes closed because of it. He is also one the finalist of the tournament and makes it into the top 10. He also has some Secret Art that he got through an inheritance that he reveals later.

He is also one of the 20 finalist of the tournament after he broke through to enlighter. He has some kind of innate skill that create a powerful protection around him but because of that i think he get pushed out of the arena while using it and lose and does not make it into the top 10. (My memory is not perfect for this part)

He is the one who use the Runes from the Rune Ancestor and has long hair. He is also the one that attacked Lu Yin's family before the story started which makes him LY's enemy. He gets into the top 20 of the Paragon tournament after breaking through enlighter. He is actually someone who fled from the place who uses the Runes in the Neoverse and is a part of the crew of one of the 4 armadas in the cosmic sea. LY kills him way later in the story.

She is thought to be a man by everyone because she always wear an armor and a mask until it gets broken later in a fight and it's revealed she is a woman to everyone. She is from the LingLing clan, the big sister of Ling Que and the backer of Wendy Yushan. She's the one who sent Wendy to the Mountains Sword thing (that is in the territory of her clan). Unlike her brother she is still has not fused 10 innate skills into one which mean that she can grow stronger 'easily'. She can be considered as one of the love interest even though author always swear only by Ming Yan only. I personnaly quite like her even though she doesn't appear much. And even though she broke through Enlightner she fails to make it into the finalist of the Paragon tournament. Later in the story i remember that the Lingling clan was talking about marrying her off to LY (even though nothing really happened just like with Wendy)

From the DayNight clan. Killed by LY when he was a hunter vs LY cruiser. I shouldn't need to say much about him except that he thinks that he is the strongest Arbiter and wants to become the leader of the group even though he probably is not the strongest at all. He might actually rank around 3-4 when they are all still hunter, but i like to think he is one of the worst.

Stacks user like MC. From the Boundless continent (translated as Greysomething sometimes in the translations). He does breakthrough to enlighter and participate in the Parangon tournament and makes it into the top 20, so he probably is stronger than Ling gong at this point but i think she still ranks higher and he was just luckier. He is also the first that LY wins in a fight.

From the Phoenix clan, he is one the oldest Arbiter and is actually a bit older than what is considered youth generation, he did not break through to become an enlighter and disappeared quickly from the story.

I don't remember his name. Honestly, he doesn't appear much at all, even less than Serrati, he is also one of the oldest Arbiter and above 40. He might not be the less powerful when they are all hunter, but since it was never said that he broke through and he seems like the less powerful to me i rank him at 10

I'll try to give you guys a bit of summary for 1000-1300 during this WE.

Raimon and REDIV like this.