Spoiler Reboot Sienna

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Jan 5, 2020.

1. BananaShake

BananaShake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have an ending already?

2. Feilynn

Feilynn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original is completed.
    The translation is almost there, so far i can tell.
    In chapter 222
    Arya was executed for treason and Bluebell hang herself after the failed rebellion. Sienna is giving birth and it's implied that Jaime and Marie will become a thing. Hence, there is no much left to happen, so I think that is the almost end.

3. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wish the Author can give us more backstory, like Carl POV regarding Joseph in 1st timeline, i want to know about his feeling. I also want more story about Jamie and Marie, and am i the only on wishes Sienna's father (the Duke) have more appearance in the main plot? like, somehow he show up when the great battle happened or something? and im super curious, how did Sienna able back to the past? oh come on author-sshi, give us moooreeee!! :blobsob::blobsob:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    The_fairy_tactician likes this.
  4. The_fairy_tactician

The_fairy_tactician Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was predictable. Its good that I dropped the novel because of clinche plot

kawaii12345 likes this.
  5. The_fairy_tactician

The_fairy_tactician Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. I want to know why he doesn't accept him as his son

rock.doll likes this.
  6. summer-162

summer-162 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, I kept expecting that we will get a chapter from Carl's point of view in his first life but nothing, and Aria's backstory despite being heartbreaking did come a little bit too late, it was thrown in last minute as to justify her reasons for what she did, I feel like if we got her backstory earlier we may not have liked her but it would have helped us understand her better and see things from her perspective better.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  7. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Repeat after me! Most of the female leads are idiots. Going for the same person again and again who threw them aside like trash bags!! They all are like : I will never forgive you, if only I've the chance to re-live, I'll never love you again
    **Gets a second chance at life**
    Falls in love again with the same jerkass
    FL : I want to hate you...but why my heart keeps trembling everytime you are in my sight.

Sis please! Just die

Lentrn likes this.
  8. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    But this idiot won't choose the Second ML, she will go after the same jerk who treated her and her son like trash! Way to go! Even if you got reboot, your foolishness remained the same.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2022
  9. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    But she shouldn't choose him again. There is something called dignity, which these trash female leads don't have apparently. The little bit of dignity that they have is trampled by their own feet when they fall in love with the same idiot again. Why don't anyone choose the Second ML!? What a load of rubbish!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2022
  10. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    No, this idiot wants to go through the same hell again! Shouldn't even have to be reboot! What an idiot

11. AplCina

AplCina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Carl know that she was reincarnated?

12. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! I'm a bit disappointed with this one...

13. Nanniesc

Nanniesc New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Por lo que leí, carl nunca se entera de nada. Me da rabia que sienna lo perdone. Aunque su relación empieza diferente, el se portó muy mal con ella

14. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question though. So, about Bluebell's fake pregnancy, does that actually mean that Carl had sex with her? Because how can she pretend to have one if they never did it? So I'm assuming they did and I'll be definitely not continuing the story. I understand in the first lifetime since Bluebell came in late and maybe Carl's affection towards Bluebell came late too so he still went and did it with Sienna for her to fet pregnant.
    But here in the second lifetime, before he even married Bluebell, he was already in love with Sienna, right? If I wasn't wrong in interpreting the spoilers. So if he was already in love with a girl, he actually dared to have intimate actions with another girl? Cause if it is yes, please do tell me because I don't want to read that kind of story.

I'm barely hanging with the fact he married Bluebell again and the way Sienna is acting in this 2nd lifetime (based on the spoilers). I'm just glad I read the spoilers first before getting my heart and head ache. But if it is a no, maybe I'll continue to read it. So please save this soul

15. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    forget sex, in 2nd TL, carl didnt even touch her at all.
    she's faking her pregnancy due to her father's pressure (havin royal babies and earn carl's favor), jealousy, and her pride. well, one thing led to another and she's totally diggin her own grave.
    basically she had the gut to lie about her royal pregnancy to the whole kingdom. (but, some people knows the truth)

Onymous likes this.
  16. Njtrisha

Njtrisha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers!! I was going to read it but checked the spoiler and it really saved my time from reading this novel as it really doesn't suit my taste.

17. ghostofmater

ghostofmater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, I should have spoiled it before I even started. I’m now in ch 127 and I don’t know if I should just stop and yeet the story or go through with the angst I’m gonna feel. I already feel angst relating the spoilers.

I hope there’s more detail on the ending. Like sure Bluebell and the stepmother died. But how’s the relationship with Carl and the MC? There was blood shed and all, and the two child being saved. Is it happy every after kinda deal? Alittle disappointed not knowing what happen in the first life after her death with Carl POV. Bluebells dead, MC dead. His children is dead. What’s next for this man in the first life?

18. Nanniesc

Nanniesc New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Onymous, post: 6082264, member: 189562"] Sin embargo, tengo una pregunta. Entonces, sobre el embarazo falso de Bluebell, ¿eso realmente significa que Carl tuvo relaciones sexuales con ella? Porque, ¿cómo puede fingir tener uno si nunca lo hicieron? Así que supongo que lo hicieron y definitivamente no continuaré la historia. Entiendo que en la primera vida desde que Bluebell llegó tarde y tal vez el afecto de Carl hacia Bluebell también llegó tarde, así que él fue y lo hizo con Sienna para que ella quedara embarazada.
    Pero aquí, en la segunda vida, incluso antes de casarse con Bluebell, ya estaba enamorado de Sienna, ¿verdad? Si no me equivoqué al interpretar los spoilers. Entonces, si ya estaba enamorado de una chica, ¿de verdad se atrevió a tener acciones íntimas con otra chica? Porque si es así, por favor dímelo porque no quiero leer ese tipo de historias.

Apenas estoy colgando con el hecho de que se casó con Bluebell nuevamente y la forma en que Sienna está actuando en esta segunda vida (según los spoilers). Me alegro de haber leído los spoilers antes de que me duela el corazón y la cabeza. Pero si es un no, tal vez continúe leyéndolo. Así que por favor salva esta alma [/ QUOTE]

En la segunda línea, el nunca mantiene relaciones sexuales con campanilla porque la ve como una hermana. Y aparte después la empieza a despreciar por sus mentiras. El único que sabe que es mentira el embarazo es el, ya que nunca la toco

19. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain me Arya's backstories?

20. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Arya mother is a noble woman from the neighboring kingdom, she has a fiance, and they love each other but one day, she awakened her power (forgot if it was a witch or saint), being a witch means she has to travel all around the world to heal people, she can't stay at one place or tied to one person otherwise she would end up dead, so she broke up with her fiance and do the missionary job, she paint her face black cause it would be dangerous for a beautiful woman traveling alone, but when she arrived at Aria father territory, she got caught by his men, Aria father can see that she is a beautiful woman so he lock her up in his mansion and raped her, not long after Aria is born, she is dead. Aria grew up being neglected, no one gave her meals or clothes, so she often eat grass or digging through the trash, she lived in the warehouse with the mice. When she grew up, her father found out that she is a beauty even in the ragged clothes and full of dirt, just like her mother, so he let her live in the house, but it was just another hell, she was raped by her father and half brother, abused by her stepmother. Then one day, a traveling musician group or something from her mother kingdom visit the territory, and Arya ask them to deliver her mother letter to her old fiance (Duke something) and asking for help so she can run away, when Aria half brother found out he killed the musician. In her despair, she found out that she is pregnant (she is about 16 yo at that time), she doesn't even know who the father is, it could be her father or half brother and when she is about to kill herself, the Emperor visit the territory, Arya father told her to sneak into Emperor bedroom and seduce him, Arya used this as an opportunity, if she can became the Empress, she finally could be free. Arya father and brother then used Arya pregnancy to make her the Empress so they began to poison the Empress 'ML mother' (the Empire has monogamy law, no concubine unless the Empress infertile), after ML mother dead, even though The Emperor knew that Arya son was not his, but he welcomed her as the Empress because her father territory was very rich.

Dreamy girl likes this.