Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://imgur.com/BydatN4
    They waited until april fools day ends and updated the suspension note on OAK publishing.
    Chp 107 will be tomorrow. OMG.

Update:
    They put the suspension notice couple hours later, without any info.
    They didn't even had the courtesy to apologize for the trouble.

So waiting for chp 107 starts again.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    sepheddy, pati_w, Morrigan_ and 3 others like this.
  2. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, thank you SO much for the news! Can it be read on imgur or anywhere else?? (i am past 18 years of age but, i am still having trouble signing up on ridi. I want to support the author in any way that I can, of course)

Paulabigail and esa_nena like this.
  3. thejobbernowl

thejobbernowl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG it's true. I just looked and the hiatus note is removed though I'm not finding any more info than that. RIDIBOOKS DON'T YOU PLAY WITH MY HEART THIS BETTER BE REAL

EDIT: Not real. :(

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    esa_nena, VelvetColors, H-nim and 3 others like this.
  4. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as we know, the suspension/notice has been taken down from Ridi :love: so get ready for new chapters soon!

Hey! I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying oak!

For your first question:

I’ve stumbled upon a lot of questions about Ridi registration. I highly recommend on using Google Chrome. They can translate the website directly so you can find your way around it, easily. You need to search under the oak tree in korean. In regards to translation, I think a lot of people use Papago translator. For age verification, I emailed them my id and got the access the following day.

For your second question:

It’s Book 1 -> Riftan’s POV -> Book 2
    Ofc, you can start with the POV book if you want to understand Riftan’s perspective first.

SingSungPa, Aliali and sweetaneng like this.
  5. H-nim

H-nim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, the chapter when Riftan beat up Uslin is now available in light novel heaven just couple of hours ago.:)

bb897mP and Aliali like this.
  6. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have or know the chapter when Riftan learn's of Maxi's abused past?

7. thejobbernowl

Reading List:
    Link
  8. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SingSungPa, HappyGnome and Aliali like this.
  9. Morrigan_

Morrigan_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Roshi79

Roshi79 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, does that mean I got exited for nothing?

11. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's official release is on RIDI. And from what i know you can buy the chapters only there.
    Yes they did. There is both now. The Tue/Fri 4PM serialization notice and:

"Temporary Absence Information
    Thank you to many of our readers who have loved <Under the Sangsu Tree>. We are very sorry that the suspension has been prolonged, causing concern to our readers. Currently, <Under the Sangsuri Tree> is being suspended for the writer's health problem, not for the serialization, and the series will be resumed after the writer's health is restored. We will do our best to deliver the news of the resumption of the series as soon as possible. Thank you."

I don't think it was april fools day thing. We'll see when the time for the chapter comes.
    If they pull out of this serialization now there will be riots. Lol.

12. Pixelbreeze

Pixelbreeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UwU really can't wait❤ thanks for the news

Also, can anyone help me about in which page the cave scene is posted? I searched a lot but couldn't find it:cry::cry:

13. thejobbernowl

Reading List:
    Link
    Friday at 4PM would have been like 17 hours ago in Korea. I would kill your hope, guys. I think it was just an error on the website. I can’t say for sure but I’m fairly sure that the serialization schedule has been on there throughout the hiatus? If someone can prove otherwise though please let me know.

The Korean commenters also noticed the removal and aren’t delighted either in the Ridibooks comment section . . .

14. Morrigan_

Morrigan_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Riftan's words, "Damn it!" :blobangery::blobtriumph: I am so angry. I got super excited and happy about the return. I'm so mad. :blob_teary: Wish there was something we could do to help out the author (besides supporting her work on Ridi of course) and have her come back to us as soon as possible. I can't imagine waiting for another year or so.

**EDIT: Hi @Miriammm2000, welcome to the forum! No, the author has not returned yet... All the chapters of Book 1 and Book 2 (so far) are in Ridibooks. That's where we read the original work. :blobwink:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    sweetaneng likes this.
  15. Lady Earthly

Lady Earthly New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanted to say Thank You to everyone who provided me with spoilers on this amazing Korean web-novel.

I also want to wish the author my blessing for an improvement on her health.

I only found out about this piece of work a couple a days ago and I'm totally hocked. Now if anyone has any kind of links where I can read more of this story in English I would really love that. Ruth is also my favorite char and I hope he finds love. I want to see him being whipped for another human being.

Aliali and Miriammm2000 like this.
  16. avocheetz

avocheetz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this!!

Aliali and HappyGnome like this.
  17. Miriammm2000

Miriammm2000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    **EDIT: Hi @Miriammm2000, welcome to the forum! No, the author has not returned yet... All the chapters of Book 1 and Book 2 (so far) are in Ridibooks. That's where we read the original work. :blobwink:[/QUOTE]

@Morrigan_ Thank you so much for replying ! I've been on Ridibooks but I don't quinte understand how that works, I've seen someone here saying that we needed to prove that we are not underage and see wich payment method was best but I'm still struggling to understand it (n) Also, about book 2, I have some questions if you or anyone could help I'd be very happy :oops::
    1º- I was heartbroken (I legit cried) when Maxi left to Hogwarts, could you tell me why the 3y span tho?
    2º- When she went to battle as a magician and Riftan was there, did the 3y had already passed? -» If not, how the hell is that gonna workout? She battles, returns to Hogwarts and then comes back to him? (PLEASE STAY WITH HIM MAXI *CRIES* - not a question, but more yout opinion on the subject in this particular subject) ...
    3º- At last, - and sorry for being annoying, I'm to obsessed - Do you or anyone have spoilers of the latters they exchanged while she was in Hogwarts? :sick:
    THANKS IN ADVANCEEEEE :p

18. bb897mP

bb897mP New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI yes I noticed that it was uploaded shortly after my spoiler request I was soo happy. Hopefully they get to the second request I made for the hallucination scene!!!

Does anyone know if Ruth is aware that Maxi is the woman that Riftan saw in his hallucinations when he got hurt and Ruth had to heal him in a cave, when Ruth asked him to think of a happy memory to relieve the pain...I suspect Ruth knows Maxi was the woman in Riftan's hallucinations.

H-nim likes this.
  19. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author said in her Q&A that Ruth doesn't know.
    I'm excited for the big reveal. :love:

sepheddy, bb897mP, Morrigan_ and 2 others like this.
  20. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I don't think it was posted here as it has snusnu, but you can find it on book 2 chapter 43 of the novel.

Book 1 Chapter 171-174, I think it has been posted before, I don't remember which page, but if you go back to page 1, you'll be shock at how much info they gave =)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021