Forgotten Title I'm looking for this one specific qt bl (one of the worlds is: snake demon king x powerful monk)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Calypso0, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Calypso0

Calypso0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    having a shoddy memory is great for rereading favorite novels as if it's almost the 1st time! it's also great for forgetting to add them to your reading lists, too, though...... But I remembered some scenes last week, and I remembered really enjoying that novel, and I have been dying to reread it ever since. But I can't seem to find it... TT.TT Please help!

I'm certain it's quick transmigration because mc had a system, but I remember very little besides. Just that one of their (few) lives mc became a demon snake (or something like that?) sovereign, and while trying to do his job, he gets yeeted to the past as a wee little snake, without any memories of being a transmigrator. he gets picked up by/latches onto the ml, who is a super strict and powerful monk trying to cultivate to immortality. they fall in love and all that, mc is revealed to be the demon king, and all the "righteous" cultivators wanna kill him. then, [spoiler alert, I guess] the world tree is somehow put in danger and mc uses his giant demon snake body to save it, turning into stone around it or sth. when mc finishes his missions and returns with ml, and they play-act their happy ending in that world.

2. ratiocination

ratiocination Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Calypso0

Calypso0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for real?! I've overlooked that one so many times, ugh, I'm such a dummy.
    Thank you so so much, rationcinator!! <3 ,and so timely too, you're the best!