Spoiler How to Avoid Becoming a Vicious Step Mother / 악독한 계모가 되지 않는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 23, 2021.

1. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Omo this is one angst novel. I dont think i can bear it but i still do want to read it :blobconfused:

2. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God... how cruel he is to the new born baby who do nothing how about the FL's parent? Will they are help her to solve this tragedy? And could you please give us more spoiler:blobnosebleed:

Hazel123 and jkumi7 like this.
  3. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't because I stopped reading it

jkumi7 and Niaosaf like this.
  4. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why I agree with this, when I read episode 8 it was like ML was getting to know sex for the first time. ML also describes how it feels lol this is very funny in my opinion, usually we are treated to hot ML, And now we have cute ML.

geckin, jkumi7, Rohanika and 2 others like this.
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I never know how to go about summarizing s*x scenes since it's kinda awkward:blobcatblush: I would've just put the mtl but I can't. I'm not gonna summarize all of the s*x scenes since that's way too much lol. Anyways, this spoiler is after Ch 8.
    • After the ML & FL do it the first time, they do it again the next day and the next etc. The servants gossip bc this was unlike the relationship with the previous Duchess where they would only go to bed once a month. Less than 15 days later, the ML is annoyed bc FL's body was cold as she kept going through the hallway to go to his room, so he wants her to use the previous Duchess' bedroom (FL was using a different room since it didn't feel right to use that room right after Marilyn died).
    • Throughout the week they spent together, FL was able to learn more about the ML's personality. When he's angry, he was not the type to stand silently. In particular, when expressing annoyance or anger, he sometimes swears. When facing the Duke, she didn't need to speculate, wonder, and look through his thoughts bc he wasn't the type to hide his thoughts or emotions. He is also sociable even though he's not good at it.
    • They take off their clothes and ML takes the FL to the bed and begins to kiss and caress her. FL asks to touch her (down there) and at her words he blushes then goes down, kissing her upper stomach, lower, then over her vagina. She strokes his hair as he buries his head in her pussy. She felt his tongue and unlike earlier when he was licking her chest, his tongue licked deeper and deeper, becoming more fervent. His long fingers enter her and begins to caress her. He raises his head then sucks on her nipples simultaneously. She was amazed by his fast learning ability. All sensation rushed downwards and she climaxes.
    • He asks her if she would lie down or go up. At first, since he knew nothing, she took the lead, but now he was at the basic level so she chose to lie down. He leans over her and spreads her legs wide, hugging her thighs with both arms. Her body accepted him easily, perhaps due to his licking and sucking. He grasps her knees and starts moving his waist. She was swept away in pleasure and then felt him come inside her. As he came, there was a blush on his neck.
    • She lays down casually as she thought they would do it more. He recovered again and sat neatly on his knees, waiting. She would go to the second round after she soothed her body. She tells him to lie and he does, looking at her with eyes twinkling in anticipation. The heat was still there and she sits down on him with her hot pussy, wrapping around him. He exhales a lazy sigh of pleasure as she moved back a little, her clit was rubbing as she went down. She combs through her hair with her fingers, moving it back bc it was too hot and ties it in a ponytail. He says it was pretty and she thanks him at the unexpected compliment. He blushes and clears his throat. She puts her hands on his chest and her hair flows down, touching his face. She removes her hair away and says he was handsome. Although he's heard it dozens of times, he was stunned. They continue to move and soon he comes. They joined together many times and was so wet it made a promiscuous sound.
    • He hugs her and lays down. She hugs him back and her hand sweeps through his back, passing his hips and going in between to find that he was erect again. She sees that he was blushing again and goes out of his arms and climbs over his waist. After they climax, she lays down on his chest.
    • The next morning, Mrs. May and Mrs. Blone suggested that she should change rooms since the Duchess' room couldn't be empty forever. However, even though she used the guest room, they had never said anything until now. She was expecting the reaction since the Duke was angry last night, but she didn't think it would be this fast.
    • FL takes Carl and goes to the Duchess' room where everything remained unchanged. After Marilyn's death, the room was locked and sealed. The room was cold bc it hadn't been heated for a long time. She opens the fur coat she was wearing and held Carl inside. His warm body gave her some comfort. The dressing room was full of Marilyn's things and she planned to keep all of this for Carl so he could remember his mother since in the OG novel, he had nothing left of her bc Amanda took or sold all of Marilyn's stuff. Carl often imagined what kind of person his mother had been.
    • FL opens a drawer and finds and envelope from a Lady Charlotte who she didn't know from her memory, so it seems Marilyn started to interreact with her after marriage. Marilyn's correspondence would also be kept so that Carl could read them and guess his mother's character or life unlike with the dresses or jewels.
    • When Spring came again, it was time for the Duke's campaign. Since Carl's first birthday had passed, he was quite large now and went to see the Duke off with FL. Seeing his son, the Duke looked awkward, but he bent down and hugged him. Carl laughed as he was lifted awkwardly. As he couldn't hug FL, he held her hand tenderly and kissed her. Although they overlapped countless times, their daily life couldn't overlap so there was an awkward sense of distance between them. However, they couldn't easily say goodbye bc of the feeling of sadness and regret.
    • The battle with the monsters on the boarder wouldn't stop until Carl grows up and falls in love with the dragon. The Duke would spend half his life on the battlefield as his father and grandfather did. FL tells him to come back healthy and do a lot of good things to which he blushes at her teasing. While the Duke was at the battlefield on the boarder, she would be in the castle to take care of the administration of the province on her own. Unlike last year, she was now recognized as the Duke's wife.
    The Second Method. Be Recognized as the Duke's Wife. Success.

6. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the Duke know about this, because he is gonna spend most of his time in battlefield. And what happens to the culprit how does mc react?? Camping for more spoilers

jkumi7 likes this.
  7. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I don’t really like the servants and people beneath FL, no i hate them.
    I understand the fact that they didn’t recognise her as the duchess because she was married just in papers a short time after Marilyn’s death, and the duke was in the border for a year. But still, they were just servants whose duty was to serve and obey their master, who is FL, the duchess.
    But instead they let her live in the guest room for a year, personally i think she should have moved to her rightful room after three months of Marilyn’s death. Also they plotted against her! They let her prepare herself and go to the banquet after the war, even though it was prohibited for the females to be there.
    No one stopped her, and since the servant who was guarding at the banquet’s door was hesitant but didn’t stop FL, it means it was the order from a higher servant, like the lady in waiting or the head maids, because the lady in waiting is a countess i think

8. _artemis_

_artemis_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like the servants either but they are smart and technically they did nothing worng. They served the duchess with respect and followed her orders and because they didn't acknowledge her they didn't offer "advice" that would benefit her.
    That's why I like this novel. It is very close to the life style of the time periodt and doesn't cross a line that would bother modern people. People then didn't know about sex and they did it only to produce heirs and if they wanted pleasure they had mistresses which they were easily disposable. If the servants didn't like, acknowledge or served an unfavored person they didn't abuse them like other novels. They did what was required of them and followed their orders but didn't gave them information.

9. alex123

alex123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I was wondering how you got it on google play? I tried looking but couldn’t find :(! Or if anyone knows a different site besides the one linked?

jkumi7 likes this.
  10. rufa_ss

rufa_ss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here

11. mociig

mociig Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, I also had the same thought. And not just that, mc also found Marilyn secret box in her closet. The box contains all the exchange letters that marilyn had with her childhood friend.

jkumi7 and Korleone like this.
  12. Katelyn2425

Katelyn2425 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers, please

jkumi7 likes this.
  13. Bethsaida505

Bethsaida505 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stalking for Spoilers :blobspearpeek:

jkumi7 likes this.
  14. Azrays

Azrays Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please give us more spoilers im dying of curiosity:blobconfounded:

jkumi7 and Niaosaf like this.
  15. hiyori

hiyori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marilyn gave me bad vibes:cry:.
    Camping here:sushi_dead:

Hazel123 and jkumi7 like this.
  16. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:aww::blobwoah:

jkumi7 likes this.
  17. Kdahminn

Kdahminn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet that lady “Charlotte” (Marilyn’s friend) is actually a Charles = Carlos.

18. Agamila

Agamila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read more! Is there any group currently translating past chapter 13?

19. aisara.canessa

aisara.canessa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sad...the ending is grey ending....

jkumi7 likes this.
  20. mobius29

mobius29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil if u know the ending

Venice1 and jkumi7 like this.