Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But when TOW mentioned about madra to grid Didn't grid have 2nd class great magician? He already have skill related to magic.

2. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid has Bow Mastery + Elemental, Weapon Mastery, Tailoring Technique. So should they have to talk about Povia, Kruger, Alex and all other legends? Grid has the skills of Pagma, Braham, Muller and Madra, so they talked about them. His only connection with Mumud is unfulfilled quest. I want to notice that if Grid had done it he could be received the heritage of Mumud.

3. King Lo

King Lo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He fulfilled that quest.

4. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He had to defeat the Mumud when activated assimilation with Braham. He didn't.
    I am sure that if Euphemina was not nearby during the liberation of the Mumud or someone else destroyed Lich, she would not receive a class.

5. great demons wisper

great demons wisper New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    grid can use the real 200000 army swordsmanship with open potential
    but can he reset waiting time ?

JHI likes this.
  6. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I think about it isn't it a contradiction that they say that the sword saint is the strongest combat class but then they have the undefeated king descendant who will awaken a myth rated swordsmanship which is the strongest in the world view. Doesn't that make it the strongest combat class then?

blaisemNU likes this.
  7. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    It is about the Average and Public Point of View. Sword Saint has been the strongest in every era in front of the World, not the Dragon Slayer, Undefeated King, or Baal's Contractor.

Legends are known for their Amazing Achievements and Skills. Despite having Amazing Skills, if nobody knows you, then you aren't a Legend. This is the case with the Members of Tower of Wisdom. Euphemina isn't a True Legend because Mumud wasn't a True Legend, his Skills weren't revealed to the World, and Euphemina has yet to get the Recognition of World for Mumud and herself to become a True Legend, but in the end, she has a Legendary (Growth) Rated Class.

Only the Saharan Empire's Upper Echelon knows about the Prowess of the Undefeated King Madra. They know that Undefeated King Madra is much more than any Sword Saint, but the World doesn't know.

Nobody knows the Dragon Slayer Hayate—the Strongest Human and Humanity's First Legend, because everyone who knew him—was slaughtered by the Dragon Race.

Nobody knew about the Baal's Contractor Pagma until Grid's 9th Epic. According to Braham, Pagma was more Powerful than Sword Saint Muller after becoming the Baal's Contractor.

However, everyone knows that Sword Saint is the 'Strongest' because every Sword Saint was like a Celebrity amongst all the Legends because everyone of them worked in front of Public's Eyes. In Lord's Coming of Age Ceremony, people were thinking that Kraugel would become the 'Strongest' someday because he is the 'Sword Saint' of this era. This is all about people's mindset. Therefore, overall, the Sword Saint is the 'Strongest Legendary Class'.

8. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Muller was most likely the strongest of the legends of the past era.
    Firstly, he had many achievements / legends for which he received strength - Hero King, Lantern of Humanity, Duke of Pressure and many others.
    Secondly, Saint Sword is the irrational force. Therefore, maybe Madra had the strongest attack, but Muller could "cut" it.
    There is also a question with such forces. Could Saleos, Beleth and similar powerhouse to resist Madre or not?

I would like to see current 100MAS in the raid against Berith. Is it possible to kill him with 1 blow?

9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Which Legend isn't an irrational force? Isn't the Undefeated King one of those irrational forces? Legends are irrational—this is a fact. Muller is a genius who is born once in 1,000 years. Meanwhile, Madra is a genius who would never be born again! Also, the topic wasn't about Sword Saint Muller. It was about the Classes, the Undefeated King and Sword Saint, so whole average is to be calculated, not just one individual. It should be noted that there was only one Undefeated King, and there would be none in the future! There may be the Descendant/Successor of Undefeated King Madra, but not the Undefeated King. For that Status, you would have to be Undefeated while being a King.

10. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the irrational force of Madra, Grid, Brahama and others? Give an example.

11. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    All of them. Grid and Muller can't kill Hydra, but Braham and Madra can. Braham can't kill the Peak Half Draconian, Grid and Madra can. Grid can create Legendary and Myth-rated Equipment, Madra and Braham can't. In their own Occupation, every Legend is at the Peak, or irrational in common sense.

The Talk was about the Undefeated King and Sword Saint. Even a Sword Saint can't perform the Original Madra's Swordsmanship. Therefore, Sword Saint doesn't understand the whole 'Truth' about the Madra's Swordsmanship. This is seriously funny because we are talking about the Swordsmanship which can't be understood by the Sword Saint who is at the Peak of Swordsmanship. Similarly, Muller can't understand Dragon Killing Sword because it is above his Capabilities despite it being the Higher Version of Heart Sword. Heart Sword isn't the Pinnacle! Also, the Heart Sword isn't something that can only be monopolized by the Sword Saint. Hayate learnt, a Yangban could also have learnt it. So couldn't Madra have also learnt something like this?

Oasis gained Passive [Super Sensitivity] and Status Resistance after only becoming the [Undefeated King's Successor Candidate] (Chapter 698) which is qualitatively a lot more than what [Sword Saint Candidate] that gives you. Meanwhile, you have to do a Class Change Quest which needs you to be Undefeated since the last Class Change just to get the Qualification. Not to mention the 10 times of your Stats and 'Infinite Stamina gained only for the Quest to be completed. Even after all of this, the Quest failed. The Acquisition of the Class seems to be 'Impossible to Obtain', or at least close to it. The Quest is also more practical than the Quest given in case of Sword Saint and Bow Saint.

Madra had Perfect Status Resistance which could even neglect the Fractures. He literally had the strongest body amongst all the Legends. His defence was more better than Muller's. He was literally able to kill a Million by his one strike/one skill. If Muller was someone who could cut anything, then Madra was someone who could kill anyone. According to Hayate, if Madra had been alive, he would have killed whole Dragon Race and ToW would have been needed anymore. This is the Potential of Undefeated King, not the Sword Saint.

Melegant likes this.
  12. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, the biggest incongruity is the behavior of the SA group.

The SA group shit bricks about the game balance when Grid gained access to the true form of one of Madra's weakest skills.

The SA group didn't give a damn about Kraugel learning basic Sword Saint techniques like Space Sword, or abusing an unplanned circumstance to power train one of his strongest techniques, super sensitivity.

Then there are other things, like the Undefeated King class having the most difficult (really impossible) requirement to obtain. Biban not being able to understand his swordsmanship. His swordsmanship being myth-rated. Everything about the Undefeated King is more exclusive than the Sword Saint.

For me, it's clear that Madra must have been stronger than Muller for this to make any sense. And I mean in the actual sense, not in terms of Madra's potential had he lived longer. The fact that Madra, while alive, was wielding myth-rated skills superior to the Sword Saint's legend-rated skills, and that his weakest real skill was so terrifying for the SA group, while the Sword Saint's high-level techniques aren't, places him firmly ahead of Muller in my headcanon.

I think Madra was already worthy of a myth class while alive; he simply didn't have the feats for the system to formally label him a myth.

13. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    This is true, I agree!

Jewels obtained from the Great Demon Raids would go to the Demon King in the form of a Power Source similar to Iron Man's Arc Reactor?! Though, both Grid and Master Accessory Craftsman Euphemina are unknown of this fact.

Hell Gao Raid

Mercedes: "Hey, Hell Gao! Look at me. Did you recognise me? Yeah, I am Mercedes, the Legendary Knight, who defeated you alongside His Majesty, the Overgeared King Grid! Now give me that Title since my liege has wished for!"

Hell Gao: "WTF, what is going on?!"

Braham: "Shut the hell up, you Goat Faced Demon, and remember our faces! We would come later to defeat you again after we defeat you today!"

Hell Gao: "Hellfire...."

Nefelina: "Dragon's Breath!"

Hell Gao: "WTF, a Dragon?!"

Grid's Messenger: "Just remember us till next time we meet!"

Mercedes: "Oh yeah, give me my Title before you die!"

Dying Hell Gao: "@#%#$%!*. Heaven, I won't come here again, so wouldn't get any Title! Now, go f*ck yourselves somewhere! Hehe hehe hah hah ha....!"

And thus, from that day onwards, Hell Gao became Mind Broken after fight this many Monsters!

Rest in peace Hell Gao!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    LayZhang likes this.
  14. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heck madra can even go toe to toe with ancient demi god that make god wary
    and only that he is more than muller
    i mean this UDK /Madra is Pinnacle of human thingy while not get blessing from god (seven malignant saints)
    while hayate is very desperate and finnaly gain enlighment
    while madra just train in his kingdom
    i bthink madra level when he is alive would be 500is or more

15. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly was the reactor thing that Agnus's partner wanted?

If it's a power source, maybe Grid will end up appropriating it for the guild's alchemy facility. But then he would have a war against Agnus, which would be scary. Not because Grid wouldn't win, but because Agnus is sneaky and could assassinate many NPCs before Grid finally deals with him.

16. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I say the "irrational force", I mean his attribute = "there is nothing you can’t cut".
    And all you call this feature of the class. For Sword Saint it's understanding of all swordsmanship, and naturally he does not understand MAS or DKS, because they are "myth", and Sword Saint is only a legend. Could Grid initially create "myth" objects?

WTF with Oasis?! We all know that the class of "Undefeated King" is super OP, but how is this related to the attribute?
    I repeat once again that I think that Madra has the strongest attack, but it is pure power. Therefore, he can kill all kinds of monsters from one blow = destroying all their health. But he himself is not a monster that can live without a head or divided into two. Therefore, Muller his "natural enemy". What makes Madra against "Space Sword"?

17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    You can say anything, but Undefeated King Madra is the most Irrational Entity. He can kill all the Dragons (All Types) at his full Potential. Meanwhile, Muller had reached his Potential long ago. What kind of part of Stealth Sword do you think is rational? It is literally an invisible blow which can't be perceived. Space Sword is flashy as stated many times. Also, Madra literally had more defense and Passive Super Sensitivity than Muller. One of the Ultimate Skills of Sword Saint is [Heart Sword] which can cut anything. Madra's whole Swordsmanship Style has yet to be revealed, and here you proved that Madra was less Powerful than Muller because of only some moves and doesn't even have counter to those moves. FYI, the Blocked Sword blocks every moves. There may also be other Counter Moves which have yet to be revealed. Madra is the person who created better Swordsmanship Skills than a Sword Saint, and you are just thrashing him because of some of the moves of a Sword Saint without even knowing the whole Swordsmanship of Madra?! Now I know that Madra wasn't a Genius, but Muller was because he was a Sword Saint and only that matters.

If killing a Million Troops of Saharan Empire in one Swordsmanship Skill isn't irrational, then nothing should be irrational.

18. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do I thrashing Madra? Do you understand the meaning of "irrational force"?

I will give an example:
    1. The player (undefeated king) level 1 uses 1000MAS against the army of the Empire.
    2. The player (sword saint) level 1 uses the "Space Sword" against the Army of the Empire.
    What do you think what happens? The first player will bring almost fatal injuries to each in the army, but the second player will destroy the army.
    Why was the level 1 player able to do this? What is special in it?
    - And all because the second player has the "irrational" force, which, regardless of other factors, absolutely cuts the goal. Yes, the technique of the first player has an incredible force, but it is "rational" force, it depends on the strength of the player's attack itself.

This is normal when you beat the mountain with the power of a million and break it, it is rational. But if you beat the mountain with a strength of one person and break it it is not normal, it is irrational.

The same with Saleos. Even if he has only 10 points of strength, he still does not lose anyone except the gods, dragons and 3 great demons in the strength competition.

19. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my theory I think that maybe the S.A. group wasn't worried just for the original version of the 100.000 army swordman ship but for the full version after that.
    What I mean is that if you think about it dantalion's knowledge doesn't stop at just giving you the skill like a passive think but it's literally knowledge that flows and make you understand the thing, Piaro got one of Muller's skill but implemented it in farming technic and grid could remove some of the restrain in Madra's swordsmanship just from listening to Biban's lesson about Madra's swordsmanship so counting that he got the theory maybe if he max level the other army swordsmanship they will become complete and Grid will inherit all of Madra's swordsmanship at it's peak

20. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading Baal's Contractor was the greatest offensive class whereas Sword Saint was the best combat class. Which probably means the BC class has better major war capability.

Edit: found the text

Chapter 1333
    Chapter 1306

LordKarsus likes this.