Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at the trailer

Killahh, syofiaa, toleneram and 30 others like this.
  2. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do the other 3 ML hate her so much? Especially the prince. Is the OG Eris really that irredeemable?

3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Click the link, it has more spoilers, incase some of yall missed it, also thank you for providing the link❤

It's out already
    Link to the Manhwa
    but do you know the author twitter? I want see that post because a 3P means a threesome or 3 Person relationship

4. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eris try to kill helena because she is jealous of her. Helena has straight forward personality, she also like to forgive others. You know like she know how to approach other ml using some methodes, like when she meet with high priest (one of ml) and give him sweet snack frome famous store and that make him fall for her.

5. Airiane16

Airiane16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw the manhwa and I like MC, thank you for the spoilers :)

6. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Manhwa really changed my Whole Thinking and Point of view of Historical-Romance Manhwa. Like— Eris is the only FL(also Medea:X3:) that I knew that really prioritize what she reallyyyy want(to go back to her own world) since the day she occupied the OG Eris body. Like OTHERS characters(sorry!ಥ‿ಥ) She sacrifices her love to Anakin in order to go back. Instead of living her whole life in That novel world, she pursued her wish to return to modern world.

She doesn't give a F:X3:ck about the love interest. I know, we all go through that bittersweet ending— but, once again let us all prepare our hearts and souls for this Manhwa.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  7. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil on the hint of Anakin and Eris reuniting. Even tho I'm glad she got her priorities straight and doesn't go for the cliche of staying due to love. I do hope that Anakin can be happy because it must be devastating for him to kill the one he loves and respect her wishes to never return by burning her body. He could have been a typical ml and forbid her from going back but he respected her. Don't see that a lot, I often feel sometimes Fls are like caged birds trapped by MLs love. I already like Anakin now cause I feel this is genuine love:blob_teary:

verraol, Yur_, Elphin and 64 others like this.
  8. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... I know Eris tried to kill Helena but that doesn't answer my question. I mean, her behaviour is at least understandable since the MLs' conducts are atrocious, especially the prince. The way he treats Helena and Eris with stark different, who the hell won't be offended had they been at the receiving end? So, my question is, why does he do that in the first place? Is there a better reason than because he is a fool obsessed with Helena?

9. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe because the prince likes Helena and is being forced to be in a political engagement/marriage with Eris.
    I don’t think the high priest and the other guy really hated Eris at the start of the story
    they probably only started hating her when tried to kill Helena in the original novel

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  10. morranstillscaresme

morranstillscaresme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is actually quite similar to raeliana, both stories have gods and goddesses that play a major role in the protagonists and everyone in the books' fate.

11. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy she gets to go back and I love this story for not being cliché but I wish she never fell in love and the guy didn't love her back...I don't mind no romance but I do mind romance having no chance and him having to watch her die right before his eyes. That's horrible!

12. rocca.linne

rocca.linne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts exactly, some protagonist went from 'I WANT TO GET BACK TO MY FAMILY' to 'Yeah I love this power, these handsome men, and this world, so let's stay here despite me occupying someone else body and someone else status to reach happiness'.

Body snatching trope sometimes doesn't sit right with me, despite the writer always describe the MC original world situation as miserable and or already dead or the original body owner as someone horrible or tormented.

Eris thoughts seem more realistic, she lived 20+ years with a loving family, and rather than having an emotional attachment to someone that you read from novels or someone you know for less than 5 years or so, of course, she loves her family and her original world more.

hhhh, i've just read some chapters from the manhwa and trust me, she's not annoying in the 'white lotus or green tea b:ptch' way or anything, but she's for real f:pckin ANNOYING
    She's the little pure mary sue that never sees the world for what it is and content to lives in her own bubble. Her kindness is real. Her smile is real. It's true that she's not actively trying to steal the crown prince attention. BUT SHE'S F:pCKING OBTUSE. She keeps approaching Eris even though Eris blatantly said that SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER! She ignores the fact that even though she, the knight, the prince, and Eris are 'childhood friends', the original Eris was always being disregarded and never included in the conversation. She always ignores how everyone, especially the crown prince, despises, mock, and verbally bullying the original Eris even though she said that Eris is her friend. What kind of friend is that? Even when this one time, a maid said that Eris hurt Helena without telling the crown prince that it's Helena fault at first, Helena didn't stand up for Eris, and she just watched how the crown prince slapped Eris for a little scrap on Helena's hand. That's not a friend. You can be innocent, you can be kind, but to be innocent in front of injustice that your friend faced, or to be unknowing when someone already informs you of something that you should already witness, is she suffering from selective idiocy?
    Sorry for rambling, but Helena character design irks me so much. Even green tea bitch setting wouldn't make my blood boil this much honestly.

13. maamhua

maamhua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, i hate her too. On one chap of the manhwa, the OG Erise worked really hard to be a proper crown princess and to be a good empress. She was always exhausted but the other people still treated her as a villainess. there was one scene where she was crying and saying why Helena obtained their love when she (Helena) only knew how to laugh, while she (Erise) had to work so hard, but they don't even acknowledge her :(

We also come to find out that OG Erise only acted like a villainess so that other nobles would not touch her servants who were very close to her heart. She told her maid that she had to act cruel so that they (her maids) can go anywhere with their heads held up high because they deserve to.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    syofiaa, toleneram, ketm and 76 others like this.
  14. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I mean the ones in which the original character is dead, I wouldn't call that snatching someone else's happiness, lol. Maybe they'd like to revive the person but can't.

Personally speaking if I get dropped in sole fantasy world and can reach a good ending I'll stay there. Real world has too many problems like random shooting threats and taxes.

15. morranstillscaresme

morranstillscaresme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get that helena is quite annoying, but if you look at her perspective she's forced into this arrangement. It was even said that she's lived a pretty harsh life (that isn't revealed yet) like eris. She may or may not be deliberately playing the dumb fool to survive, I mean she has to cling to another person to protect herself because her status pales immensely besides eris and the male leads.

Here's something she said on the novel: "Actually, this is not what I really wanted. I have no choice but to fall in love. "

Now this makes me wonder if she actually fell in love in the novel...

verraol, syofiaa, toleneram and 35 others like this.
  16. Meowgamer

Meowgamer New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow... that literally breakes my heart

Bella94, DOHere, Mi shiru and 3 others like this.
  17. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang I cried reading this

IamMeowChie likes this.
  18. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anakin truly loves her.i hope he met her in modern world.it must be so hard killing your beloved.

touch_thesky, Selin, Bella94 and 8 others like this.
  19. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil how and why they asshats change. And their interactions with mc

illysillymilly and evanesco99211 like this.
  20. GwapaLisa

GwapaLisa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the og Eris come back to life after the transmigrated one return???