Is Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World LN really completed?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Armix, Apr 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Armix

Armix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im wonder if it really is completed because the WN is still ongoing or are there some LN that doesnt finish till the end point of the WN?

2. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the novel is like Arifureta. Complete but had after story that still continue.

3. Armix

Armix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont really know unlike arifureta which divided the main and after of WN The WN of this continues on either having a main or after story and dont see the point on stopping halfway thru since vol 12 probably cover only 170-200 of the WN while the WN having 200+ or maybe its just an error of NU but i would still like to know if it really is finish cuz im planning on picking this up and plan to continue the WN (i would really like the ln cuz it is the refined ver of the wn but i have no prob on reading the wn)

4. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some dropped/on hiatus novels are listed as completed. It depends on the site.

5. Armix

Armix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so some novel that has the LN completed stats but the WN ongoing means that it isnt absolute and its just like you said.Im practicing jp too and know some of the kanji. Well i hople the LN is still ongoing and not drop cuase the LN more polised and for it to have an official TL. Thanks