Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. QwQ

QwQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ❤

2. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, people are saying the 3 canon love interests suck, and i can easily see that for the prince, but what about the other two?

The knight defending his friends and asking Eris to forgive her upcoming fiance is bad, but he's a knight and one can say he's looking out for his friend, the priest...well, him rooting for OG Eris to burn in Hell is bad but that seems to have been after she poisoned the woman he loves, so far i haven't seen much to hate the priest in the manhwa and the knight even has the excuse of a manipulated life as backstory, only the prince is truly hateable.

I imagine they do bad things in the novel later on, also, i assume they fall for the new Eris because she calls them out on things and thus isn't a bad stereotypical noble girl anymore...which just proves to "Eris" that they never tried to talk to the original one at all and just judged her like they do many people without actually knowing them at all.

3. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Crying :(

4. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think ppl hate the ending even tho it's bittersweet. I think ppl think it's a fresh change that an MC wants to go back regardless of the ppl she loves and leaves behind (which is usually what makes the MC wants to stay). Some are even saying that this is more realistic. I think ppl including myself are just sympathising about the ppl in the other world that she is leaving behind. Particularly Anakin, who has to be the one to help her leave. If I was him, I'd be sobbing doing what he had to do to respect her wishes despite loving her which is also the reason why he is doing it anyway.

Yes, thank you so much ❤️

5. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crying in the corner:blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I hope they both can be happy there

Phla, Runa-chan, Laciesche and 8 others like this.
  6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was medea goal ? She's rather mysterious.

7. Alev

Alev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Can someone explain why the FL, a high ranking nobel, was executed for killing a maid? I understand that in the original story (original) Eris was executed bc the prince loved Helena. But in the current story the prince will ,,love“ the FL. So how come the FL was still executed for killing a maid?

2) And why did Helena wish to die?

8. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so apparently there is spoiler about Helena end & its basically confirm about Eris killed Helena on current timeline & probably also confirm that Eris got executed after kill Helena. Right now i will answer your question, sorry if its wrong
    1. I dont read the novel because i cant buy it, but i think she got excecuted maybe because Helena already a official CP fiance/wife
    2. Spoiler that i know from twitter said that she is forced to accept CP love because she is a maid & she is not happy about become empress, so i think she got depression

I warn you that my answer is probably not correct so dont be mad at me

9. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kudos to everyone who were kind enough to provid spoilers! I read them all but still couldn't find the answer to my question, so I decided to just ask.
    Did they ever mention the reason she was transported to the world of the novel or was it unexplained??

10. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. I need a spoiler what happens to the shi...y crown prince. He really made me angry.

Selin likes this.
  11. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, there are definitely some people who don't like the ending and saying it's 'unfair' and dropping it just cuz of that. Some posts here and some on bato after giving away the ending spoiler even though it's only been a few chapters in (translated)

12. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Eris's father?

13. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    part of it was explained in early manhwa chapters, where the OgMC wished she could disappear. So someone’s soul was needed for replacement to continue the plot.

14. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does OGEris's dad love him? I saw that his manhwa was very sad, only his caretaker was always there for him:cry:

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  15. RainRainDrop

RainRainDrop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa seems good and prince is real messed up

Lovina likes this.
  16. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helena properly apologised to MC, Mc told her it’s not her who’s supposed to apologise but the Crown prince. Helena explained that the maid who was with her misunderstood the situation and called CP so it was her fault when CP slapped MC as she failed to stop him and clear the misunderstanding. She greeted MC formally as she was supposed as well as the conversation was in formal language.
    I think people here are getting riled up over Helena too soon. Hold your horses and just wait for more chapters geez! And please no more “IMO Helena this Helena that” . If you agree to any post whether negative or positive then just “like” that post to show support and end this discussion there . PLEASE!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    syofiaa, toleneram, Selin and 37 others like this.
  17. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that this novel prioritizes that the protagonist returns to her world, it is novel.
    Now it is true that I find logical flaws in the story.:blobconfused:

1) The prince kills an important aristocrat (MC) within the political circle of his country to marry a fallen aristocrat Helena (stripped of his lands and titles), I would see dangerous reactions:blobhero: from the aristocracy in power, which even the emperor wanted to unite (crown / aristocracy) with marriage :facepalm:

2. If the emperor is so cruel that he killed his own son and wanted if or if that marriage I would see logical that he will kill Helena I do not understand why he does not do it, he does not even have appreciation for the empress. :blobunsure:

3) In the delicate state of the empress who even conspired against the emperor, what the hell has it in her mind to match her son with someone without political, military, and much less monetary power to help her get out of the emperor's hands:blobawkward:

18. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, can you tell me what happened to FL's father? He looks handsome, a little bit like Keanu Reeves. And he seems he cares about his daughter? How did he feel after his daughter died?