Spoiler I Slept with the Villain Holding My Hand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vdv027, Feb 13, 2021.

1. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I Slept with the Villain Holding My Hand
    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Other Name:손만 잡고 잤습니다, 흑막이랑
    Author:이동댐

She was reborn as a wicked woman whose throat was cut off at the execution while trying to poison the Heroine.

'This is a chance to survive.'

In order to live, she did not show up in the social society and remained silent until the beginning of the Original Story.

By the way

I didn't expect to meet the Great Villain that I wanted to avoid so much at the first party I attended.

"You've taken my first time, so you have to take responsibility for me. "

I only slept with holding your hand overnight, but now I'm taking responsibility for you?!.

“Don’t leave me, Merria”

Until now

I tried to break up after pretending to be in a relationship for a while, but why are you being so sad?

RAW: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=55219211

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :blob_plusone:

7. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://travistranslations.com/i-slept-with-the-villain-holding-my-hand/

This was picked up by travis translations group...

At first I thought that the ML would also be Altheon the prince

But it turns out that

Reukis Frederick was the ML
    He was the sub ml from the original novel and also the final Villain of the OG story and he accidentally killed his parents when he can't control the darkness( wizard dark power )

8. yerisegg

yerisegg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Sour_candy

Sour_candy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    latest update gave a pretty damn sad backstory for the villain.

His magic went out of control as a little kid and killed both his parents. Ever since then he's had nightmares every night of that event. The reason he got the bloody battle crazy title is he'd only get any rest if he exhausted himself to passing out. The little magic MC did on chapter 1 gave him his first peaceful rest ever since that day.

13. Virago

Virago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Shenate

Shenate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Virago

Virago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers :blobpopcorn:

17. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I thought Karina would become a villain..

But it seemed that Altheon (Prince/OGML) really fell in love with Karina and later on become the Empress.

18. Kdahminn

Kdahminn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mary has been feeling resentful for a while. Even when Riley talked about Leukis' wounds so easily, she wanted to slap him on the cheek.

Mary knew that Leukis's explosion killed her parents. But in Mary's eyes it was just an unfortunate accident. Leukis, who she's seen, didn't have a single heart to kill her parents. All the more reason, Leukis would have felt frustrated and deserved to be cursed whenever the day's events came to his ears. Leukis was a poor man. Cry and blame others.'

Blaming himself all the time, denying himself, he was still huddled up and crying. Mary faced a wounded childhood leukis, but she couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't go back to that time and stop the runaway, and I couldn't bring them back to life. Mary felt both resentful and fortunate. It was not only her who was powerless against the past, but also him.

Using her as an excuse, Leukis also wanted to ease the pain. Mary gritted her teeth, but the tears that eventually poured out fell down her chin. "Uh···." Tears that once flowed out did not stop easily. Facing the crying Meria, Leukis sprang to his feet, lying under the covers. Without even thinking about touching her freely, only her hands were wandering in the air.

Eventually, he gently patted Mary on the shoulder, holding her in his arms. It was a follow-up to recall what Mary had done before. "Marya, don't cry. I never said it because I wanted you to cry." 'Leukis.' 'Yes,' asked Mary, who wiped away tears with a rough touch, wrapped her cheeks around him. "Why do you think I cried now?"

Leukis pondered the unexpected question. Eventually, unable to find the right answer, he said, "Choose the most likely answer among them all. "Stay with me. Are you afraid that you might be unhappy ···?' 'Ha.' Kim Sae snorted loudly at her reply. Then patted him on the cheek and looked straight at Leukis with bright red eyes.

"Did you hear that?" Leukis nodded his head small. Mary is determined to put away all the light-mouthed jokes from her side in the future. "No, I cried because I felt so sorry for you. I'm so heartbroken." '...Do you feel sorry for me? Aren't you afraid?" "Have you ever threatened or treated me harshly?" Leukis was always in a position to beg and cling to her.

I've never made a profit. Even now, she is looking at me with innocent eyes after leaving her face in Mary's hands. As he stared blankly, Mary smiled and gently swept his plump eyes. 'You don't. To me, you're a sweet and nice person.' 'It's Mary who's sweet.' 'It's just for Leukis. I'm usually a tough and selfish person. selfish person." A man cannot be fragmented.

Anyone has a flip side, and there is no choice but to show different sides depending on the opponent. She had never seen anyone unconditionally good or bad. Even Mary does. She certainly had a soft spot for Leukis, even though she thought for herself. Maybe that's because Leukis is a good man for Marya. How can such a Leukis be cold-hearted when he suffers right in front of him?

"Anyway, I want Leukis to be a little less distressed. Less patience, less crying." I didn't want him hurt any more. So I thought it would be nice when he could say he was happy later. 'What should I do to comfort you?' Leukis's face, which had sunk to some extent, frowned. He gave Mary a quick hug.

I was relieved by her scent and comforted by her warmth. "Don't leave me. Mary." Leukis looked up at Mary's neck. His pathetic voice touched Mary's ears. Instead of answering, Mary hugged him tightly and patted him on the back. "I'm more afraid of you leaving me than anyone else. So I couldn't confess that I was cursed."

'I don't know what those two have to do with each other.' 'Even after Harriet kicked out the users, it didn't stop them from going viral. Fortunately, most people didn't believe in curses, though ··." "I don't believe in them. Doesn't everyone have one of those false rumors?"Marya said, smiling softly. Leukis buried his head around Mary's neck and continued.

"But you, you didn't want to know. So I tried to hide it until the end...." 'I heard it in my face.' 'I was afraid you'd really abandon me when you found out.' The fear and vulnerability in Leukis. That's what Mary found out face to face with Leukis herself. I didn't tell Shannon in the original, so of course there was no way to know.'

Leukis' pain, which is not even in the original, will remain in the thousands and hundreds more. Now Leukis has put his deadliest weakness in Mary's hands. I was begging you not to abandon him because I'll give you everything. Mary wanted to tell Leukis that she would not leave and that she should stop being anxious. This paper boat floating in the open sea, for Mary, she's not afraid to relax.

I wish there was. Eventually, Mary pulled herself away from him and slowly put her hand on his face. Looking at him from a distance close enough to meet him, his innocent eyes were the first to be seen. I was supposed to say I wouldn't leave. I don't think it's a good thing to say.' Mary slowly swept his chubby lips with her thumb. Her deep sunken scarlet eyes descend down his nose and lips.

It's fixed on In a close atmosphere, Leukis's throat shook greatly. He didn't blink and couldn't take his eyes off her as if he had stopped. It was in an instant that Mary came close enough to reach her breath. In the blink of an eye, Maria clung without a break. It happened before Leukis could catch her moving away. He felt as if his head was stuck with what had just happened.

His lips, empty with only light warmth, opened in surprise. Mary looked up as if nothing had happened because she didn't want to be awkward. Leukis had stopped breathing in like a balloon full of wind. Marya decided to change the subject so he could breathe. She opened her mouth with a grin. "Leukis, when you think you're cursed, think of me.

Yo." 'Why ··' 'I care so much about myself that I never do anything dangerous. Now that I've become your lover, it's safe to say that Leukis' safety is guaranteed." In fact, I didn't really know what I was talking about. Mary was just pretending to be fine as best she could, and so was her heart pounding. Leukis, like a man who waited for her to finish her sentence, quickly walked down the street.

"I'll always remember," she said, and kissed lightly, as Mary did just now. Two, one, three, four times. "Sleep···." As soon as Mary, embarrassed, took her head off a little and opened her mouth to say something, Leukis kissed her as if she had waited. Mary clenched her fists in an unfamiliar sense.

He didn't let go of Mary like a thirsty man and continued to covet. I felt her breath and wrapped my arms around her thin waist, so there was no gap. Leukis had a dry throat for such a long time. I felt ecstatic enough to keep staying. Eventually, Mary, who was out of breath, pushed him away first, and Leukis took a step back. Leukis, with his eyes released in a coma, was extremely deadly.

Mary looked blankly at his lips, breathing heavily, and closed her eyes again. As if it were a signal, the two joined their lips together again. Leukis embraced Mary, smitten with a giddy feeling drenched in her affection.

%%

Two people who've been breathing for so long.

Mary smiled low, slowly touching Leukis' plump lips. Did I spill it in my mouth? She squinted and carefully opened Leukis' face. He kissed Mary's hand, fiddling with her lips, looking very pleased. It was a soft and ticklish movement as if a mother bird showed affection. Leukis touched Maria's hand and brought up stories of this and that. Instead of dealing with mana, he's trained in swordsmanship.

From heavy stories to ridiculous stories of eating all kinds of herbs to cure the aftereffects. While he talked quietly, Mary just gave up her hand and listened to him. Then, Mary suddenly asked him, thinking. "But it's just ···, no, the aftereffects. Are you allowed to say things like that? It's top secret." No matter how emotional it is, it was impulsive.However, there was a degree of impulsiveness.

If this information leaks out and someone feeds him with potions that amplify mana, his life could be in danger. Leukis shook his head without any hesitation. He answered Mary with a serious face. "I didn't want to hide it from Mary." "Even if one or two secrets were found, they wouldn't run away." Inside Leukis' clear bank, there was still shallow unrest.

It wasn't that I didn't trust Mary. It was Leukis himself who wanted to believe her words more than anyone else. However, it was still because he was not sure if he was worthy of Mary's faith and affection. Mary notices his insides and lifts her eyebrows and sweeps his knuckles. "Now I'm willing to hide you even if you kill with this hand. Because I don't think he's the one for no reason."

"I'm happy to welcome you even if you cut me with a knife." I answered Mary's snout with a drink Leukis made. Maria, who was triggered by Leukis' words, asked a stronger question. 'Even if I try to kill Leukis?' 'I can't leave you alone, so I'll adjust it to a minimum.' Mary's eyes were stiffened by Leukis, who seemed so innocent that she could not believe she was the one who died.

19. Virago

Virago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are doing God's work, thank you T_T

MishaArnon and lazykitty_99 like this.
  20. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Qistinaaa likes this.