Resolved Which to translate? Josei, Romance R18

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by solyana116, Apr 3, 2021.

?

Which one?

1. 1

2. 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solyana116

solyana116 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Want to pick up these novels but don't have the time to commit to both, (they're both JP - josei smut romance) please help me vote for which-

1. The first story is angsty spicy。FL and ML are part of enemy noble families. FL has a big crush on ML, secretly loved him from afar. But FL's fam devised a scheme (she's collateral and plays a big part in it) against ML's fam, and ML's fam is purged, then he disappears. Five years later, he comes back as the archduke of the neighbouring country. She's gone to the monastery as a nun bc she feels guilty for what happened. oh her sis is the queen, and he requests that she be his caretaker. He takes her away and they bang bang. The first line of the synopsis is "I don't love you. This is a means of revenge." (obvs it do be love) and the end line: "Grand Duke vows revenge x daughter trapped in atonement, torn lovers are attracted again". Art of when they first meet at the beginning of the novel (their carriages crashed into each other uhe)
    [​IMG]
    2. Second one is a royal rom com. follows the story of a girl who married a marquess, except he's kinda a pervert (actually, the pervert of all perverts; biggest simp for his wife) and a bit wack in the head. story's pretty funny and heartwarming, and quite spicy too (although not the angst sex like the 1st) from what I've read so far. first line of synopsis" hurry up... I want to have children soon!" (XDD) last line: "the only reason why the marquess was ever single, was bc of his unique tastes!" the vibe v
    [​IMG]
    Both novels have many high ratings/reviews and have the same overall rating (4.5/5*). I like both, because I like angst but also like stuff that requires no brain power to make me feel giddy. wondering what readers would be interested in, what do you think?

2. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    I vote for the funny, no brainer one! number 2!:blobxd:

3. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    Second one seems interesting and funny :blobpeek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.