Spoiler Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiler Curator, Aug 28, 2018.

?

Favorite Charactor?

1. Kim Dokja

337 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. Yoo Jonghyuk

148 vote(s)
    33.8%
  3. Jung Heewon

46 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Lee Hyunsung

33 vote(s)
    7.5%
  5. Han Sooyoung

82 vote(s)
    18.7%
  6. Yoo Sangah

45 vote(s)
    10.3%
  7. Kim Namun

14 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Lee Jihae

18 vote(s)
    4.1%
  9. Lee Gilyoung

85 vote(s)
    19.4%
  10. Sin Yusung

37 vote(s)
    8.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is right haha, I just make it vague on my spoiler so that, there is some surprise factor that was left within hahaha

L0GIC likes this.
  2. jeneh

jeneh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heloo to anyone! :> I remember reading the first like 250-300 chapters of the novel a few months ago but stopped because it was so time consuming. I want to finish the story tho so can anyone give me a summary of what happens after dokja turns down the power of the throne or something like that? I dont really remember but dokja beat everyone, including jonghyuk, with more than ten flags or something but then turned down the reward which was I think a big deal. This is probably confusing sorry! If anyone can give me a somewhat elaborate summary of the events and things after Id be so grateful!!

3. Mikhail-san

Mikhail-san 『 Mika 』『 Mikshroom 』『 Your cute daughtah 』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry I had to vote for all of them :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

missluna and Mr. Tired like this.
  4. WisteriaNyx

WisteriaNyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go!!!

Mr. Tired likes this.
  5. jeneh

jeneh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I ended up just reading through the entire forum, all twenty pages :sweating_profusely:
    I have to say - this story is so complicated!!!!! :notlikeblob::blob_teary::blobdead:
    I got a basic outline of the story but it's hard to me to understand everything. I've read a lot of korean novels and manhuas before so I thought I had become good at understanding the stories, but ORV is on a whole different level. Are there a lot of other stories like this? It seems like everyone else on here understands the story and have read others similar but this is totally new to me :blobflag: :blob_teary:

L0GIC likes this.
  6. jeneh

jeneh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like yall are geniuses or something to comprehend all this ykyk xp

7. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also have similar prejudice about ORV before, being complicated but I think it will be better for you to finish the novel first before looking for spoiler for a better understanding.

8. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the plot is as hard to comprehend as you think, actually many things come together at the ending, and reverse perception of the whole story.

If you would be unsure about something while reading just ask ORV NUFs community :blobhug:

And seriously, don't seek spoilers, just don't. It will take away the joy and other emotions of reaching the conclusion of the story, if you decide to read whole novel.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    missluna and L0GIC like this.
  9. Gabysssss

Gabysssss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Mr. Tired likes this.
  10. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro you shouldn't have went for the spoilers cuz the experience is golden Just keep reading because it's not really hard to understand

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    missluna and MangoK like this.
  11. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What class is MC?

12. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are no classes.

But if you were to categorize him, he would be the hypocrytical, reader and talentless mc that likes using his knowledge of every turn for his, his friends' and his other plans' benefit and he likes to piss people off.

It's not complicated hahahaha lmao

Just keep reading one by one, notice all the details and keep up with our favorite reader Kim Dokja's shenanigans.

If you read the novek instead of the spoilers, then after you finish it it will all make sense.

Btw I still love orv(and kdj) until now and in my opinion it is the best ever light novel I have ever read to the point that I got too attached to it that reading other LN's when I finished this one made me feel guilty like I was cheating

In my honest opinion, orv is a one of a kind novel and I dont think there's another LN as great as this one.

Guyssss I suggest the new people not to seek spoilers because it will SERIOUSLY ruin the fun and you will miss out on all the other emotions and experiences you'd have
    like that one time KDJ faced the dream eater and went "I will write my own story" (which is the day I felt awe and so much respect for a fictional character and didn't know I loved him till it ended HAHA)
    because it would be a waste.

But being spoiled is your choice though.

I like spoiling people but ORV is just a novel where spoiling yourself is a huge waste of experience for the rollercoaster you are about to ride

13. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    Come to think of it...it turned out that the two were 'sponsoring' each other. What a weird duo~

14. kihi

kihi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this novel because of other recommendations.

The novel itself is interesting but holy shit the webnovel translation is awful. It hard to read as the sentences were poorly constructed. The translator has poor grasp of english language and it seems there absolutely no editing or proofreading involce as many sentences just cutoff midway.

Basically is there any other place to read this novel? Not the webnovel version. I'm at chapter 50 now and I want to give up not due not the novel but the translation.

missluna and layyu like this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not unbearable. Keep it up. I managed to reach chapter 500

layyu likes this.
  16. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about yours but I read orv on another website than the current one, ngl after they 'switched' translators the grammar became awful. I suggest you look for another site or bear with it until the ending TAT

17. kihi

kihi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which other sites? The one I read is the publisher site WebNovel (it's their name). I'm done with this publisher they just money grubber. I calculated if I were to buy each chapter till the end it'll cost me around $500. With how much they charged one would expect a good translation but that's not the case.

gracecfe and layyu like this.
  18. izukunistapro

izukunistapro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, Does anyone know which chapter of the novel corresponds to chapter 88 of the manhwa? I want to start reading the novel but I don't know since which cap

19. candyjelly

candyjelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    webtoon chp88 corresponds to almost at the end of novel chap 94.

if youre reading the ebook, its part 1 volume 4 near the end too.

20. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link