Spoiler When I Quit Being A Wicked Mother-in-law, Everyone Became Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Dec 8, 2020.

1. twetamin

twetamin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:

2. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aww, lily is so precious:blobsob::blobsob:

bleedingliar24 and NesisLynx like this.
  3. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Big thanks for the spoilers (y)

Is it updated to manhwa yet??

4. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouuuu, what a relieve chapterr. I've been waiting for this moment to come when this bitzzz dragged outsite from the duchy

NesisLynx likes this.
  5. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! I'm so happy for so many spoilers! :blobparty: :blobparty::blobparty:

6. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you again for all of the spoilers!! It’s nice to know she’s driven out pretty early on...I wonder what other drama will happen, I wonder if it will have to do with the other noble ladies since they didn’t get along with the previous Anriche

iactuallyfrhateithere likes this.
  7. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    same im happy knowing she's driven out in early chapters but im worried if she's coming back taking revenge or something like that

Volublekoala965 and Audmod like this.
  8. NesisLynx

NesisLynx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know, I also want to know, I want to binge the whole story. I really do like this one not like others which bore me after chapter 20 after stalling for so long.
    Anyways this is chapter 32, I really liked this chapter, my heart couldn’t take it so I died.

It starts with the ML apologizing for his dazed state. The MC then says she will fire all the maids and he may be against it. He says it’s fine he understands and he knows what has happened and she did a good job.

He is embarrassed to say to that and she thinks he ate something wrong for complimenting her but then she blushes too. He says she did what she had to do. She says that before she was a horrible hostess, she treated Elliot bad and let the maids run wild. That she will do better in the future.

The ML is surprised because he never thought to see her so determined in his life, however he likes seeing this side of her. She keeps saying its her job to control the house and in the future she will try harder.

He says she will probably have a hard time all the maids will be gone and arranging everything alone will be hard for her to do. That the new maids will have to get used to the jobs and that the MC will have to keep a good eye on them.

She says it’s fine, she will do it and had no problem with it. That it would be less work to keep the maids and teach them the new rules but they already harmed Lily and she will not forgive them because Lily is her family. That she will be on Lily’s side to make the duke’s life easier.

The ML understand what she is saying that its better to appeal to benefits that emotions.

The MC says she can’t keep getting angry at everything and that isn’t it time for her to leave the stigma of her being evil?

ML: what do you mean by wicked woman?
    MC: oh am I not?
    ML: No! He lost his temper unknowingly.
    She burst out laughing.

The MC then says to leave it to her, that he should trust her. She thinks he will not believe her, but he surprises her saying he trusts her giving her a smile.

She is shocked and keeps looking at his face. He asks what she is doing. She answers honestly and says he looks handsome when he he smiles and he should do it more often. He is dumbfounded.

The MC thinks that being an evil duchess is worth it because he can look a the handsome when without regrets. Because thats the perk of being the duchess. This time she is smiling.

The ML felt strange, something tickling inside of him when he saw her smile.

Th.ay, NubeBlack, szvdy and 52 others like this.
  9. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    @NesisLynx @KYSD12 again, thank you for the spoilers!! bless y'all:aww: i can't wait for more lily-anriche mother daughter moments

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  10. KYSD12

KYSD12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i'm Indonesian, the only raw of this novel i know is on kakaopage, but if you want read it you can access mysticalmerries web site, but currently there just have chapter 16.

11. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ik it's on mysticalmerries website I'm reading it there but it only has 16 chapters that's why I asked, I'm looking for more chapters rn. So does this mean you're reading this novel on kkp? Kirain aku km tau alternatif selain kkp makanya bisa baca banyak chapter padahal bukan orang korea, soalnya aku pernah mau baca salah satu novel di kkp tapi gak bisa karena gak punya nomor korea // Btw thanks again for the spoiler, you have a nice day too:blobsmilehappy:

12. KYSD12

KYSD12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I just reading this on kakaopage, i'm new member and they always give new member free coin (i think it's about 500 coin).That is why i can read more than one chapter.:blobokhand:

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  13. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021