Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so did Psyche heal Medea before they switch?

2. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, last time she stopped her heart to switch bodies and live. Somehow the power heals both bodies.

Btw, apparently Eros doesn't know that Medea was poisoned by the Duke. The maid told Eros that Medea is not feeling well cause she has been starving for 3 days by order of the Duke (no one saw the Duke putting the poisoned Medea next to the wine lol). The Duke admits it but he excuses himself saying that Medea tried to poison him and the dead butler is the prove. He says the doctor will confirm it but the doctors says he doesn't know what the Duke is talking about.

Even if later the Duke confess that he poisoned Medea, no one will believe him since the butler being alive and well makes him look like a liar and no one of the servants will back him up. I think that as long as Eros doesn't know or believe that Medea was on the verge of death, they can make any excuse for Heli visiting Psyche.

3. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys should check out this interview with Sam :aww:

4. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing, this was very cool. Too bad she didn't talk more about the story but I liked that she adressed the fact that people often assume if there are two female characters they will turn into rivals which was the case with this webtoon too seeing how many people hated on Psyche first, them being allies instead of enemies is one of the things that makes the webtoon so great.

5. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that Psyche on the cover for the second volume? She looks so pretty:aww:

6. banana_cat

banana_cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so cool:blobmelt:

*made by a fan*

TRANSLATION
    **Socializing with Perion 101**
    Perion: You take everything too seriously
    Start with a light joke
    Medea: ......
    If I pretend to be pretty it's just annoying
    Perion: ...?
    Medea: But it's so irritating
    I'm not pretending to be pretty....
    I was just born that way~
    Perion: ...(is annoying but true)
    I won't hesitate to hit you just because you're a girl
    Medea: EXACTLY!!!
    People think that I'm just pretending and it's so hard
    hmph hmph
    Perion: agh so stressful agh
    Medea: (regret)

hehe (would love if this actually happened) :blobamused:

7. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys. I really am confused with the plot like it's going back and forth and I was like which timeline is this and adding to that, the character design was all cunning and mystery and I just want to know will this ever be a happy ending for Medea? Who'll she end up with. I am seriously pitying her right now. I just can't help myself to read it since the art is pretty and trying to understand the plot but it's jumbling and I was what's this? Is she in another's body? What happened here? Why are we suddenly back to this scene, why are this particular scene cliff hangering hahaha okay and WHEN WILL THE DUKE DIE? and the CP I'm seriously feeling that he isn't part of the male characters because he deeds seem unredeemable

8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will literally eat the next person who asks who the ML is

Also i love you sam. Thank your for this manwha and being one of the few good manwha wrtiers I'm the industry whobdosent reseot to misognystic tropes

Serously shes also the writer and the artist. Such power

9. Tomy

Tomy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

10. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your post is a bit confusing, in which chapter are you?

We don't know if the story will have romance or with who Medea will end up. The Duke is in jail now and about to face a trial. Depending of the severity of his crimes he might be sentence to death.

Well at the begging of the story they were put against each other (are we going to ignore how Medea hated Psyche and did mean things to her?) but the good twist is that they released who the true villain is and are working together to take him down

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    biha likes this.
  11. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she is beautiful but she had that sad rather fear look on her face
    she seems like drowning with thorns around her arms preventing her from escaping
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Starynight

Starynight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't open the pictures. Could you provide the link if there is one?

peach.pudin likes this.
  13. eirenne

eirenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in this video, around 12:20-12:35

Starynight likes this.
  14. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay before new chapter comes out i came back reading again since i finally can access the raw... and based from the google translator (which is can be unreliable so i apologize in advance) I will try to explain and elaborate more what's going on (you can take this as recap)

Chapter 70
    So yeah, all the servants are crying assumed the butler is dead. So his coffin was about to be carried back to his home but apparently it getting attacked in the middle of the forest. the servant informed this to duke but the other barged in to inform that Prince with Imperial Army have come to visit them. The Duke was wondering is it for the interrogation purpose and why there are so any army, And reason of Eros also being there is because he wants to see Medea so he asked the Duke her whereabout. But of course the Duke was lying that Medea wasn't feeling well so he beg him to give some time for her to rest, while also thinking to export Medea out and cursing inside because of her the Duke feels so humiliated to bow down to the Prince. However the maid who serves Medea recently before intervenes him and telling the truth about her actual condition (aka being locked up in the room while also not given any proper foods) and also explained the abuse that Medea received when the Duke found out about the trials.

Eros slowly showing his anger that the Duke lied to him about Medea's condition and stepped on The Duke's body while also command the army to check every room that Medea supposed to be locked in. The Duke tried to explain it because of Medea was trying to poisoned him and beg to ask the doctor to give some testimony since he have been diagnosed so. But the Doctor answered that the Duke were still healthy until now because he's still in first phase (of poisons). The Army came back and informed that Medea wasn't being found anywhere. And it led the Duke to be arrested by other corrupt aristocrats as well. They were being kept in dungeon while the duke was in fear about the possible torture he will faced in prison (there's someone voice who's screaming and blaming to Duke Thesion).

Meanwhile in Helio's hideout, the previous doctor now was helping the injured servants and wants to go back working for Medea. He asked about Helio condition because on how he worked all out for this every night and wondering if he had been sleeping properly. He calmly said he can't rest assured considering what happened recently on the Town and since Medea had gone missing he has to be on guard. But seeing the current situation Helio also certain that Medea had planned this ahead so he wanted to put some faith in her. Still inside he still worried that if something will happen to her again like the previous incident of Medea in Psyche body got stabbed with poison.

And then the servants spot Medea from the outside approaching by horse carrying the butler body with her. When Helio was about to lend her a hand, She soon passed out. Which led to next scene of Helio drenched rushed to Psyche's place and beg her to save Medea.

Chapter 71
    The chapter started with some Imaginary scene of Medea and Helio facing opposite each other with white outfit while Medeia facing a coffin right in front of her. Here some Helio's monologue:

Dear Lady Medea
    If someone's blocks your way
    I will destroy anything
    I have lived with such determination
    While the coffin has waited at the end of the road
    What should I do?
    Should I stop it too Lady Medea?
    And if it wasn't that case
    Should I just support you from behind?

The scene slowly transitioned to Medea lying on the bed unconscious while Helio was sitting beside her bed asking her what should he do. One of the maid intervenes them to inform that Medea's butler had finally awake. The butler himself didn't believe that he was alive and asking what happened to the Doctor. The Doctor explained that what butler has been eaten foods that contained ParmaCon (which induced both poisons and remedy. It puts people to stop breathing and vomits blood as a temporary effect which makes it look like a dead person. He explained the Doctor's daughter had the similar experience, still the Duke who were still believing about the oracles swing it as really deadly poisons and they couldn't called another doctor since the Duke was currently restrained as the suspect. After the explanation, the doctor brought the Butler to Medea's room to see her condition. He told the Butler that the Duke gave her quite amount poison but seeing her sleeping state if it wasn't because of her cold sweat it explains that she already get used with this kind of pain. (and it's kinda getting worse since she hasn't eaten properly so she doesn't have any enough detox in her body)

The Butler start to regret and blaming himself if only he didn't hesitate to serve fully toward Medea (cut to the flashback scene in previous ch where she called the butler and said something that she understand where he coming from because there's no way someone wants to serves the princess without the title). The Butler collapses of his feet and cries because this situation can be avoided if he loyally follows her.

Meanwhile, Helio start heading out and the doctor's word still haunting him (if she even haven't drink the antidote, one of her limb mst be cut out). Helio was also thinking if Medea will be angry if she finds out he does this by his own volition, but if he just stay as it is her condition is getting worsened. He finally arrives to Psyche's place and explained the situation, wishes Psyche use her divinity power by switching their body back since its the only way to get rid of the poison until the day of the trial. He was also thinking if Psyche would accept the offer since it's basically the same way asking her die in Medea's place. However Psyche reminds Helio during the prince's birthday banquet that Medea already fought on her stead, So she think it has to be fair if this time Psyche have to save Medea. She wants to think her power was blessed to save anyone and not thinking it as a curse. While she was shaking, Helio feels thankful and apologized.

So at night, Psyche seems to waiting her death moment, she wore the most valuable pyjamas that Medea would probably favor. She was thinking if she prepared enough to facing her death while also wondering how to leave her body as intact as possible. The possible way is basically stopping her heartbeat since her divinity power will also gone by then. She's still afraid of facing her own death as she cried silently how much hurt it will be and what if she fails switching body and only end up die in vain instead. Until someone sneaking in from her window, she just realized by the breeze of air and spontaneously got stabbed in the heart right on spot. The scene changes to Psyche woke up as Medeia in shock of what happened to her. After she saw the small mirror she realized her body have been switched. Meanwhile in the other place the stabber was in shock on how Psyche is still alive while they clearly stabbed right onto heart while clearly right now it's Medeia in Psyche's body.

and again apologize if this was kind of mess since I wrote this on phone. I hope this explanation still readable enough.

miso_soup, Lilyworld, Anne_96 and 8 others like this.
  15. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link

No worries, and somehow. Is it weird for me to have an idea from which Eros got slapped and trampled by both Medea and Psyche?

16. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So creepy in a good way :cautious:

17. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mddPe8gk-D5-a_luB2AcHRzmykYdoziw/view?usp=sharing

so the killer is probably sent by helio!

Lilyworld likes this.
  18. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely, as the only way for Psyche to swap bodies with Medea is if her life is in danger. Helios probably sent someone to harm Psyche so that way Psyche could heal Medea's body in time for the trial. I can't wait for chapter 72 to come out!!

Lilyworld and mavi like this.
  19. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Eros find Medea?

Lilyworld likes this.