Spoiler How to Hide the Emperor’s Child/ 황제의 아이를 숨기는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 12, 2021.

1. dini46

dini46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Why I am not happy?

Usually, when I know the story till the end I'll tend to feel relief... I am not satisfied at all

2. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with this some male leads have some kind of trashy disorder and when they fucked up they will start to beg the female leads?! These garbage male leads deserve to die. And the theory is that Kaizen literally locked up Astelle so that she could not escape him and stay with him! I mean seriously if he really loved the fl how can he lock her up!? Instead, if he really loved her he should have let her go! Kaizen is such a bastard. Like literally how does he have the audacity to lock her up and beg her to love him and stay with him. Ughh just thinking about it makes me feel sick! TBH I feel like Astelle was kind of forced to stay with Kaizen bc Kaizen did all sorts of tricks to make her stay with him. Which makes me disgusted.:blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:

3. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like that novel I don't love you or something but the male lead there also sent back in time so they both healed and this here is like LOL

Dbesta02 likes this.
  4. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, some of these "regret" plots are so repetitive sometimes I'm like wait are we talking about X or Y novels because they actually have the same trope..... can we call it a trope now? regretful ex-husband. :blob_thor:

5. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second that lol definitely a trope...regretful ex husband who drove wife to death in previous life yup

6. illysillymilly

Reading List:
    Link
    I think people like to read these because they do have a very cathartic aspect to it. It's like the same feeling you have when the hero finally gets their revenge on the villain. The slighted righteous FL gets to deliver the comeuppance the ML deserves. And because the FL is frequently someone who lived quietly and without greed, it feels good when they do something for themselves and respond with "yea you know what I'm not down with this shit at all fuk all ya'll i'm out. peace" and NO ONE SEES IT COMING.

ugh this is why these novels are my guilty pleasure. i wanna feel that karmic justice get dished out :blobspearpeek:

7. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's precisely why I'm not a really big fan of these regretful husband types

Cuz it's like you’re taking out the groveling and all the pain the FL felt because in this life she forgives him / he redeems himself somehow and they be happy? Idk if I can wipe my memory of someone who's hurt me so much so easily honestly. I'm fine with these but they're not my favorite compared to ones where she and the ML had more of a neutral past or even one that might not be friendly but weren't enemies

Furiae19, Creolenerd and syofiaa like this.
  8. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly is cathartic about this though? Instead of punishing the ML for his terrible actions, he gets rewarded with the love and affection of the person he hurt and wronged while he barely did anything to redeem himself and continues to disrespect FL's autonomy as a person acting like a possessive prick. On the other hand, the FL throws away her dignity and self-respect just to fall for the same person who made her miserable in the first place. She wastes her second chance when she easily could've done better (even worse if there's a kind second ML). The only one who gets Karma here is the FL twice and unfairly at that.

Whenever I read these stories I just shake my head cause they always frame this kind of thing as 'true love' when in reality it's nothing more than a combination of Stockholm and societal conditioning. Because seriously, no sane person would willingly go back and love a person who hurt them unless they have some deep seated issues or grew up with the notion of romanticizing the idea of martyring for the sake of 'love' no matter how detrimental it is for yourself.

9. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the beginning I have high expectation with this story, but why the FL always ended up with this kind of ML. Eventhough i know his reason to ignored FL, but that not easy to keep strong when someone ignoring you, especially she has a crushed on him. I appreciate the story of 'I wont accepts your regret' bcs at least the ML suffered from being late and selfish on everything he have done. But it is different from this story, from the spoilers i could summarized that he could easily control her as he wish, he began to fall in love when they're reunited again. It's different for FL who suffered moreee from rejection and must move on with their's child. I mean, why the writer must make things so easily for FL to accept the ML just bcs she have a crushed on him before:blobangery::blobtriumph::blobsob:

10. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guilty pleasure yeah same :cookie: read a very short novel (only around 40+ chapters) on a husband that didnt trust his wife bcs of thot. Divorced, ex hubby knows the truth, grovelling to apologise though rejected by exwife , thot killed exwife best friend, ex wife pretended to be amnesiac for a year,killed herself in their wedding as revenge :blobpeek: delicious:blobspearpeek:
    Like this one, i really hope our girl can give that ex husband mooooooooore suffering

DOHere, zozoshawky, Dbesta02 and 9 others like this.
  11. illysillymilly

Reading List:
    Link
    so uh... you gonna tell us what the name of that novel is? :blobpeek: :blobpeek: :blobpeek: :blobpeek: :aww:

12. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in an app called La Novel and the title of the novel is Give it up for our evergray love :cookie: loll the beginning is very irritating that made me want to come into the novel and beat that trash. But her revenge is satisfying bcs that means the scum will live with the guilt :blobspearpeek:

13. Milin

Milin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: One of the rare non-BL novel I want to read and she ends with trash ML, I am dropping this, can't read a novel that every time the ML appears I want to punch his face.

14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Killed herself?! How the fuck is this good? "Oh your husband hurt you, kill yourself! Woohoo!" Lmaooooo

zozoshawky and Ophelia_Hecate like this.
  15. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    She suicided during their wedding right before saying 'I do'. And saying she will never forgive him, that was during he was full of regret and willing to do everything for her. Well, might not be enjoyable for you lol but it is for me since I read the whole thing :blobok:

16. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaizen is such a good male lead. Do you wanna know why I said that? well, it's because he locked up Astelle just for love! and wouldn't let her go. I don't know why people say he's bad. But Kaizen is that of a good material husband that he deserves to die!

CaelumBlue, missluna, DOHere and 13 others like this.
  17. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolll such a 'good man' he is right.

18. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL ikr! Kaizen is such a good husband that I hope that people don't follow his lead! He's is such a good husband by locking up his loved ones!

19. Laventira

Laventira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (⚠️ TW STRONG WORDS ⚠️)
    I ONLY READ UNTIL CHAPTER 17 BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I CURSED SO MUCH AT THE COMMENT SECTION. I WENT TO SPOILER FORUM TO FIND OUT WHOS THE ML AND MY MENTAL HEALTH GOT WORSE INSTEAD. THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS THE ML AFTER ALL!!!? I HAD A SLIGHT HOPE THAT HE WAS NOT SINCE HES NOT ON THE NOVEL COVER BUT DAMN MY HOPE IS IN VAIN.
    MOREOVER, I CANT BELIEVE THERE STILL EXIST PEOPLE DEFENDING HIM IN THIS FORUM. WHAT DID YALL SEE IN HIM? HES A COMPLETE ASSHOLE WITH CRUMBS! HE TREATED HER HARSHLY. HE NEVER OPENED UP TO HER EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS ALWAYS BY HUS SIDE BECAUSE OF HIS SO CALLED FUCKING MISUNDERSTANDING. HE ONLY LOOKED FOR HER AFTER 5 YEARS BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING WILL LEFT BY THE EMPRESS DOWAGER,NOT BECAUSE HE MISSED HER OR ANYTHING.
    THE REASON WHY HE FELL IN LOVE,NO, GOT INTERESTED IN HER AFTER SEEING HER AGAIN WAS BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT ACTING LIKE A MEEK TIMID DOLL ANYMORE SO THIS MOTHERFUCKER WENT LIKE " OH SHES SO BOLD NOW HOW AMUSING ". SINCE THEN,
    HE FORCED HER TO DO ACCORDING TO HIS WISHES. THE FIRST DINNER IS ONE OF THE EXAMPLES.SHE COULD NOT REFUSE . AS A MATTER OF A FACT,SHE TRIED TO BUT HE COULD NOT HANDLE THE REJECTIONS SO HE PRESSURE HER UNTIL SHE CONCEDED. HE EVEN LOCKED HER UP AND SURROUNDED HER WITH HIS MEN AS 'GUARDS' .WHAT A SHITTY EGOISTIC ANIMAL.
    PEOPLE SAY ' EVERYBODY MAKE MISTAKES ' BUT THIS MF IS TOO MUCH TO JUST LET OFF LIKE ' OH BUT HE ALREADY REGRETTED EVERYTHING. HE LOVE HER NOW '. HELLOOOO???? NO!! THAT SHIT DOES NOT WORK HERE. HES A COMPLETE SCUMBAG ROTTEN DIPSHIT. IM STILL SHOCKED THAT THE AUTHOR REDEEMED HIM AFTER EEEEEVERYTHING HE DID.

I know some people will be triggered by my harsh words but these are merely my own opinions and yeah I'll be off after this

YOU WORDED IT PERFECTLY. I WANTED TO SAY ALL THESE THINGS BUT IM BURNING IN RAGE RN AND I CANT THINK PROPERLY I JUST KEEP CURSING

YOU WORDED IT PERFECTLY. I WANTED TO SAY ALL THESE THINGS BUT IM BURNING IN RAGE RN AND
    I had a really high expectations on this story because in the early chapters, Astelle was so good at concealing her hearts and rejecting all kind of approachs that motherfucker tried. But then this piece of sheet seems to not able to handle rejection so he started to manipulate her to make sure she staying within his grasp, he even went as far as locking her up. What a complete shitty piece of dirt. She couldn't do much since that dogshit is the emperor and she has to obey him or else , get punished.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  20. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i'm 100% agreed with you, no matter what jerk is a jerk