Discussion The Empress's gigolo is soo fun

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Daresan, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly i really ignored this novel for so long, i still couldnt believe this novel hooked me like a fish in a bait. I thought this was novel with female mc and i really didnt prefer novel with female mc but damnn i was so wrong this novel is male mc and likeable one at that.

Kingdom building is also there and major part of the story, concept is really wonderfull--- yea its wish fulfillment novel but which one isnt? Romance is also so fluffy and wonderfull.

I really am loving this novel dont know how i managed to sleep on this one for so long.

evil lnfant likes this.
  2. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly its dropped after ch. 950 but same with the name and cover its kinda misleading.

Daresan likes this.
  3. evil lnfant

evil lnfant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, same. It ticks all the boxes with non-hollow romance complete with parenthood, politics, non-wuss MC, technological gap, multiple races, multiple pov, trendy references, conquest, etc. even when the MC annoys me at times and the science is mostly BS.
    That's why I straight assumed the worst when I read one of the forums saying it's been "dropped" (4 months of inactivity of the raw furthered the misunderstanding), turns out it's just the translator that dropped it. Which doesn't really matter for people who can stand MTL. I just hope the author is fine and kicks it up again after 4 months of being MIA. They slept on it for 6 months previously so I'm not that worried about them dropping the novel out of nowhere, and I believe there's still so much to explore as long as they and the readers don't lose interest in the novel entirely.

4. evil lnfant

evil lnfant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevermind. Pack your bags, it's dropped. Cringe.