Spoiler It Appears That the Disappointing Villainess Will Die in Three Years

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sinistertwist, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alternate name 1:
    The Villainess Will Die in Three Years
    Alternate name 2: Regrettably, The Villainess Will Fall Into Destruction Three Years Later
    Japanese: 残念系悪役令嬢は3年後に破滅するようです
    Syosetsu: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9373dt/
    Database listing: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=170267
    Manga (raw): https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM04201777010000_68/

Uruwashi Maria, a student at the Hananomiya private academy is a strong-willed and selfish "Villainess". Her life is on easy mode and she has no enemies, but one day the memories of her past life come to her. Suddenly she remembers that in her previous life she was a normal high school girl. And she’s seen this life of hers play out before in a manga she read in her previous life! According to memories of her past life, Maria is killed by somebody in the manga. "And I don't know who did it because I died before I could read the ending!"

Can Maria avoid her death and find happiness?

Spoilers?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Sailor63Moon10

Sailor63Moon10 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this a novel or is it original!?

4. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks to be a novel turned manga.

5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed???

6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    yes.
    I’m currently MTLing and reading it, I will share spoilers later

7. xevelyn_

xevelyn_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blobcozy:

8. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, i quess no one is interested in modern (?) day villainess :' )

Spoilers please :blob_plusone:

9. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseeee :blob_plusone::blobpopcorn::blobmelt:

10. Ran Tomoki

Ran Tomoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Rgc7609

Rgc7609 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share where can you mtl it? And spoiler if you can

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL-ed smth from manga:
    As u know from already translated manga, MC quickly became friends w/ 2 girls who, as she also, are a part of exellent fem students group, picked by their grades, apperance, famly,, itp. and they are called some princess with flower titles
    One w/ short hair, Hitomi Maeshiro,
    and one with blonde fluffy hair, Sumire Miyagawa
    There are also a few more (i suspect one of the ones i didnt mention are the "MC killers")
    So
    It so happens it is a reverse harem thingy, all guys are suddenly into MC, but of course drama, here it comess:
    Og!FL is a crossdressing girl, because she is a commoner and the uniforms are pricey, so she wears her older bro's
    Originally MC wanted to stay out of the mess that was going to happen, but when the bullying started she took og!fl side. Also worth mentioning: All of the 3 Male Leads knows already that og!fl is a girl.

There are 3 main ML's, :
    Takuto Kiryu - Black Haired cold guy type~ he saved MC from drowning for the second time as she was saving og!FL from being pushed to the pool, but aside from this they are not rlly close
    Yuu Tenkei - The doggy-puppy bright one with light colored hair, he and MC were against bullying. OgMC was into him
    Yuzuru Amanomiya - The flirty one- calls her strawberry cause u know,, the thing from the start. Actually girls who are into him are rlly mean about him,, like,, they only want to play with him, poor bebe. He is also a reincarnator, but doesn't know much about the series they are in, was suprised MC was going to get killed, helps her find info etc.. and talks w/ her about it. Gave her cute present for her birthday.

So,,
    • Someone has smth against MC, and this is the reason she is going to get killed, i suspect, as i mentioned above, is going to be Miyano AYANOkoji (pfft,, i knowu understandd.. ;).) Its my guess, but probably the reason is MC's engagement to some side ML - Kojiro Kuse
    • MC cousin aka bro writes for literature club (sssuspiciouss-- no it is not.)
    • Sumire has a psycho pedo stalker that is
      a handsome n popular teacher at their school, she literally just talked w/ MC's bro cause she just ran into him, and the teacher sended her anon message along the lines: that boii is important to u, right???!??
      MC dealt with it (yass! go girl!!)
    • Btw MC uncle is the headmaster of their school, he and his wife are rather difficult pple to deal with, "aristocracy da best!!" and so on.... but they can be useful, trough auntie is the reason for MC's engagement
    • Someone spreads rumors that MC is the one bullying og!FL, we got to know it from the fiance's younger sis, she believed those rumours till she talked w/ MC, she's a good person who is worried 4 others
    Not rlly chronologically correct, but oh well,,,,

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    anvollo, millieeee, royeolty and 8 others like this.
  13. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you !

14. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sorry but I find it so hard to tell the characters apart in the manga. All the girls have the same face and you can only tell them apart by their bangs. Like that one short haired girl and the ogfl look the same to me

Mikaa likes this.
  15. Teru Erin

Teru Erin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers.

16. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's are some spoiler from the novel's chapter 1-5. TBH starting is quite typical & bland.
    •In her past life, she was a third year highschool student, Chiho Takigawa. After an accident the memories come flooding. Hitomi Maeshiro (MC) realises she's reincarnated as the villainess into 'A Little Spice in Love' manga. She has black hair with straight bangs (I was expecting drilled blond hair :3). MC was from a high ranking family. Raised with a lot of love & pampering.

•Asami Kanade (Og MC) is a scholarship student. Her brother used to study there. She wore her brother's clothes due to poverty & thus crossdresses. She has a neutral face so it didn't raise suspicion. The academy has separate building for male & female students.

•Some exceptional female students of the academy are chosen as 'Hananohime'. It's based on family, appearance & president's approval. Those who are hananaohime have a flower name. In MC's case it's Red Rose.

•So far, MC regains memory & decides to find the culprit. She thinks exercising will help her. But it results in muscle strain.

•MC has a brother Ao. They were distant in the past. But looks like they're getting along well.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
  17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pretty please???

18. rhea4765

rhea4765 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what spoiler do you want? I finished it by MTL so maybe not too correct but I probably can provide some

19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ML??

20. rhea4765

rhea4765 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is Yuzuru Amamiya, the second ML in OGStory. He also remembered his past life, but doesn't really follow the manga about their world so he didn't know much. He decided to help MC since he knew that there's someone aiming for her life. Typical secret-comrade developed between the two and that's how MC came to like him, I think.

chamchaworld and Lucila like this.