Spoiler The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm just curious what's the biggest factor MC will see Tita as a man because I remember one of the main conflicts here is MC denying romance/Tita as a candidate since 1. As a reincarnated individual, Tita has a fated person (any spoilers on her), 2. her immortality, 3. how she literally views him

Btw, with the latest manhwa translation, will... our poor butler get the tragic death route? Those words were ominous

simplysharonda likes this.
  2. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know anything about Ophelia (the og female lead)?

DOHere and simplysharonda like this.
  3. tinkerbel99xmn

tinkerbel99xmn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rofl most people know that but that's not even the point. You're missing it. The point is the absence of the moderator greatly affects how this spoiler thread goes. But anyways, I end my case here. And for others, stop comparing this to other novels, go read that novel if you be bitchin here with how the storyline goes.

astaterix, Uchicha101 and 1Etoya1 like this.
  4. simplysharonda

simplysharonda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, what happens to our old, sweet butler? :blob_teary:

5. Tyg759

Tyg759 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much unrelated stuff and barely any spoilers despite going 10 pages. I had gone to better spoiler threads who gave more spoilers in like 1 page. Someone, please post some spoilers.

6. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear,you finally said what was in my mind.

7. JokerXY

JokerXY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I agree with what you said in the defense of Hugo taran we know why he kills people and why he enjoys it, it’s literally coded into his dna to do it so that he can relax but Lucia kind of acts as a substitute

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  8. Mjo

Mjo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen too many fighting about pedophilia in this manhwa, but I believe that this specific Manhwa is not an issue, since the MC is in no way seducing the child. She is not acting as his mother, truth be told the Butler is the one who spends more time with him. She is just taking care of him and never intended to abuse the child or have that kind of relationship with him, and even when he is displaying some weird attitudes she never things about having a relationship, it is something that finally happens when he is old enough and he is the one doing the pursue.

Now let get things straight. Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them. Therefore, the attitude of the MC is what makes de difference. She is in no way, trysting for a minor.

Now, I understand why so many people is jumping out of the seats. Too many underage kids love reading mangas, Manhwas, webnovels etc and this type of works might give them the wrong impression and normalize this type of situations especially now a days, when there are conferences and groups of people playing pitiful for their right to “love” without caring for age gapes (adults vs children). So what we have to do is educate kids, in the first page of this kind of works they should provide a disclaimer that pedophilia is not normal, and adults seducing you is not legal and provide a help line like someone did in the previous comments.

PS: Also put disclaimer on the Obsessive CEO´s and toxic relationship manhwas, getting punch or being called stupid by you boyfriend is not normal or OK.

DOHere, sets_trans, Veille and 9 others like this.
  9. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

You guys can't say "BuT ThIs iS diFfErEnT!! ThEy'Re MoNsTeRz AnD CleTe iS a HuMaN:confused:"

She's immortal not human fyi

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    LuvRomanceYas, Rokai and SayuriMou like this.
  10. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People I NEED SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!:facepalm: Since the novel was dropped, and MTL was not a best option! I NEED SPOILERS! Not a discussion about age-gap, grooming, awwmp, haku smth :blobangery:

A lot of you were very uncomfortable with the 'AGE-GAP' between the MC and ML. Simple DON'T READ IT!:blobconfused: You guys have DOUBLE STANDARD. Period! From other novels, some Male really have a LARGE AGE GAP with the Girl, but everyone just pointed out (how hot he is, how handsome, how romantic he is, etc.), and no one complain about it! Seriously?!!

And now we have a MC that is the opposite of other novel (which is unique), and people are complaining about it! *makes me want to slap everyone of you*

Also FYI, GROOMING is for people who raises a child or someone just to be emotionally, physically, and mentally dependent on them <MORE LIKE BRAINWASHING>. What the MC did was to raise a child - and she considered the ML a child/son. You can also see/read from the start that the MC is very inexperienced dealing with children. She is awkward and cold, because for 200 years she hasn't any child or even if she sees one, all were afraid and (weak *since Velos is cold/snow all throughout the year*). MC didn't abused him, kidnapped or even raped him. She never forced him to LOVED HER, the ML did. So, if the ML never get hurt by the spirit (according to the spoiler), the MC will NEVER KNOW THE ML'S FEELINGS! So what's the FUSS???:hmm:

GOODNESS! MY BLOOD IS BOILING:blobhero:From 9 PAGES - I think I only saw 5/7 SPOILERS! AGAIN THIS IS SPOILER THREAD FOR THE TYRANT'S GUARDIAN IS AN EVIL WITCH. Discussion for other things should be BANNED!!! If you UNDERSTAND, then ONLY POST QUESTIONS, ONLY POST SPOILER REGARDING THE NOVEL.

YOU CAN ALSO KNOW WHO WILL BE THE ML JUST BY READING THE TITLE!:blobexpressionless: A LOT OF NOVEL TITLE ALREADY GIVE AWAY WHO WILL BE THE ML:blobsweat: SO FROM THE MOMENT, YOU READ THE TITLE "THE TYRANT'S GUARDIAN IS AN EVIL WITCH", and READ THE SYNOPSIS - AGAIN you will get the hint, who will be the ML:blobsmirk: FOR ME THIS NOVEL IS A GEM:blobalert:

I WILL WATCH THIS THREAD:blob_sunglasses: I HOPE MY POST WILL BE THE LAST ONE THAT MENTIONS THE UNNECESSARY THINGS IN THIS NOVEL! ANY OTHER POST THAT IS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE SPOILER THREAD/NOVEL WILL BE REPORTED:blobpoliceangry:

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE:blobangel:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  11. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really looking for spoilers,,,

2_Zen_Owls and LaMuerte like this.
  12. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys always blamed the woman but when the man is 1000+ years old, you'll be like: OoOh DaDdY!! JuSt fAwK mE NoW!!
    Also, HAVE YOU READ THE STORY??? OR YOU JUST SCROLLED DOWN THE PICTURES??
    Don't deny the reality, you guys are worse than the little boy in this story
    You guys stayed quiet when there's alot worse age gap and grooming in wattpad and don't make excuses that stories there are lame when you just wanted to spam hates in this fucking thread just because Tiktok existed.

This message are for those who grew up idiots

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  13. komcute

komcute Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came for spoilers but.... :blobpensive:

Haiting1536 and Rocio Martinez like this.
  14. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!!!! we want spoiler please!!!!!

Haiting1536 likes this.
  15. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

So, I just read the Manhwa up to Chapter 31.
    When ML was 12, he starts teasing MC, rebelling because of puberty.
    The ML seems to start getting interested at her at the age of 12, but still don't what it means - rather just he is admiring her. When he was attacked by Devit again, Clete rescued him again. But by rescuing him, Clete was asleep for a week. So ML, decided to create potions for MC (which is unpleasant but effective). ML also starts learning swordmanship through Rapelle, at this time ML's age is 14.

Btw, because of Rapelle - he starts getting thoughts about MC.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Calypso Noir likes this.
  16. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear that besides the few spoilers posted by Lalali, the first few pages were filled with comments criticizing the age gap and the rest filled with people saying not to criticize the age gap (which I agree with btw). Can we just not talk about it anymore, it’s already been confirmed that the romance only starts when Tita becomes an adult so there’s literally nothing to talk about.
    Also if your reading the manhwa you should already know that the FL doesn’t have any sort of romantic/lustful feelings for Tita.

1. What happens to our precious butler?
    2. What happens to the OG FL?
    3. How does Tita get the FL to actually see him as a man
    4. Does the emperors son die?. (I know in the OG story the emperors son dies and that’s how Tita is able to be recognized but does that happen in the current TL?)
    5. What position does Tita end up having?

17. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm stop bashing pls. This is for spoilers....
    Pls separate the spoilers!

LuvRomanceYas and Haiting1536 like this.
  18. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In ch 35 of the manhwa there was a timeskip? Our ML is now a bit taller than FL and his hair is swept a little.
    They were also dancing, and ML was kissing FL’s hand for too long haha.

diti.ing and Haiting1536 like this.
  19. Rovvo

Rovvo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    **VISIT 2ND POST FOR SPOILERS **

I edited the second post on this thread to show the actual spoilers, which are not a lot for a thread with eight pages. SMH. :facepalm:

20. _Melissa_

_Melissa_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Haiting1536 likes this.