Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on what happens to the 1st prince and how Perez gains the crown?? Who will have the final status as head of the house??

2. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your spoilers are easy to read and understand. Thank you very much :)

3. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you go in the previous pages you will find it. If i'm not mistaken, perez will become monarch thanks to lombardy family's power. The empress will be put in prison and the emperor will die.

Shendee90 and Creolenerd like this.
  4. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    they will divorce in the future. His husband has a lover and they will be put in prison thanks to Tia

Shendee90, ELtein, RakaSarkar and 5 others like this.
  5. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    i didn't read the novel but based on shananet character i think she won't suffer for him and love only her twins:blob_grin::blob_grin:

6. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Despite the heaviness of today’s chapter, I have to say that Tia and Perez are soooo adorable. The artist is really good. Perez’s dead eyes showed life by the end of the chapter. Not to mention the drawing of both kids are so pretty.

7. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Sorry, i ask again hehe
    what about ML maternal family ? what is ML mother background that make the emperor despise her?
    her existence make him look bad? iis this mean she is smart and outshine the emperor?

cci_chan likes this.
  8. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing on ML's maternal family. The reason it looked bad is because she's a maid. Basically it makes the king look bad because he did it with a maid and even had an illegitimate son. If it wasn't for the fact that ML has his blood, he would have probably also killed ML. ML saw his mom get poisoned but the father just let him be even if his son saw him killed his mom. His mom wasn't smart or anything. She was just a normal maid. He only kept his son alive because ML has his blood, but ML wasn't cared for either since after ML's mom died, he was left alone in the abandoned side of the palace and fed poison by the servants from the empress's order.

When MC met him, she gave him antidotes for the poison so she told him to just take the poison and then take the antidote afterwards, so ML would sleep holding the potions she gave him and think of her every day since she was the first person to ever help him. She also promised she'll see him again but she didn't until a long time later with her grandfather and that got him out of the abandoned palace.

9. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't start with the manhwa yet , I just saw one chapter wherere The Aunt and Her family looked so happy ,, Is It fake? how come the husband is cheating? so chocked please spoil me.

rina123456789 and simplysharonda like this.
  10. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    husband has a lover since before the marriage. He pretends to love Shananet in order to continue to be a Lombardy. He isn't an original Lombardy so in case o divorce he will remain penniless. it's a pity because he is really handsome

Jukki, svtspeach, kazuki10 and 10 others like this.
  11. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, such a horrible and dishonest man, please tell me he will get what he deserves

svtspeach and simplysharonda like this.
  12. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    he will go in prison with his lover:blobhug:

@athene911 here

13. AtarashiSekai

AtarashiSekai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean that Perez isn't going to appear any time soon?

14. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He already appeared on chapter 25-26 of the webtoon. :blobpeek:

15. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And so hello to everyone. I have restricted access to my disk and will not open it again. The administration has already banned me for sending a file link to a person's profile. Since I don't want my account to be permanently blocked, I won't repeat this mistake.
    What's really frustrating is that my requests to those I sent on an open profile to let me know that they uploaded a file so I could delete this message were ignored. There were too many of you for me to keep track of each one. When you try to do something good for people, you want people to respond in kind. I think there were also those who sent out my link themselves. Why are you guys doing this? I think it was obvious that I didn't want that.
    Well, it's my own fault I didn't learn the rules better.
    That's what I want to say, and I hope you'll hear me:
    Please don't write me any more about this novel.
    I don't want to ignore you or constantly write "no" because I'm not going to send you anything. It will make me feel like a bad person. I deleted my posts on this topic, so that in the future people do not write to me about it
    If you just want to talk to me about different topics, then I will be happy to talk to you, but I will not give links.
    I hope you will understand why I am acting so categorically now.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  16. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By head of the house do you mean Lombardy ? If so the 'final' head of the house is Tia; she is both head of the House and Empress of the nation (Perez forced his 'father' to pass a law allowing the empress to maintain any and all titles jobs etc she had so he can Marry Tia lol ) and they have 3 very lovely children. \o/

Perez gains the crown both in similiar ways as the OTL.. but not so much in others as unlike before he has Tia now. At first a 'friend' whom he can trust and rely upon (same for her) who also happens to be very intelligent with economics and political strategy ; than later a woman he loves who is all previous things and truthfully loyal to him and he to her etc - adding in that factor changes more than a few things for the positive for Perez he gains the throne with a good deal less trauma and poison. and Gets to actually be happy.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  17. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Tia aunt, father, and grandfather's reaction learning that Tia is the true owner to the company?

Shendee90, Bastian and SayuriMou like this.
  18. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree, my favourite pic is:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The last two chapters were such an emotional rollercoaster that I especially appreciate that in the prologue the author has already shown us a little snippet from their future - I really needed to go back and reassure myself that everything is going to be fine:blobsweat:.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
  19. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thank you all for the spoilers now I have 2 questions

1. Why did the twins pick to stay & have their fathers name in the OG timeline? It was obvious he was the bad parent
    2. What happen Craney, the baby brother to one of the cousins that bully MC, at the end of the novel & what happen to him in the OG timeline? So far he looks super sweet, so im curious about him

20. Mrs.Lee

Mrs.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiiii~! I have a question, will we ever get a throwback or story between Tia's parents?? I just love Galahad so damn much :aww::blobmelt::blobnosebleed: