Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Eros find Medea?

Lilyworld likes this.
  3. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

Lilyworld likes this.
  4. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So both of them look fine, Medea was stabbed but just like the last time they switched in chapter 39, both of their bodies didn’t have any injuries or appear to be sick. So I’m guessing this is how they switched bodies. Helio taking care of Psyche is cute ngl. And the bane of the girls’ existence is here again, hope Psyche can handle it. But how did he found Medea( Psyche) though? Did she go back to the Duke’s mansion? Oh and did we find out who send the assassin?

5. banana_cat

banana_cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna take a guess from the pictures that I just saw. Psyche(Medea) scared off the assassin based on what she said(or Helio ordered it to). Helio is taking care of Medea(Psyche) and Eros finds her. His dialogue is "Let's go to the Imperial Palace, Medea" so I guess they're going there. Eros will probably take care of Medea(Psyche) there in the Palace thinking she is Medea. It could be very confusing. It's also no wonder Eros found them so easily, like Pel once said he has people planted everywhere, I wonder if there was a spy amongst them then. I also think Heli is going to meet up with Pel soon to take the evidence. If Medea(Psyche) goes to the Palace then prolly she can't take the role and doesn't even know of the secret trial or Pel. In chapter 71 or 70, Heli was talking about Pel and the evidence for the trial. I wonder what would happened between Heli and Pel (based on their past with each other).

6. eirenne

eirenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, from this chapter, Psyche knows that the one who sent the assassin is exactly Eros because according to their 100days contract, it's not the contract that he'll try to make her fall in love again, but it's kind of a warning to her that he'll kill her in 100 days. Also, the day before, he had fired a gun(or cannon) to signal the beginning (for his spy).
    and in the last panel, it shows that the assassin spits out the pearl which I think it's the same pearl from the necklace that Eros gave Psyche to wear in his birthday banquet, which is a relic to absorb Psyche's power.

Lilyworld, MLisMyHubby, Tt123 and 4 others like this.
  7. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh, imagine if they didn’t switch, what a disaster. Again, disappointed but not surprised with Eros’s action here:blobexpressionless:

Lilyworld likes this.
  8. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't get cookies this time, thanks for this. I really thought that the assassin was send by Heli cause Psyche didn't fight at all (that the impression I had only seeing the chapter, I don't know Korean)

How much time has pass since their agreement? Like 1 or 2 weeks? I thought he was going to wait a bit more cause he has 3 months LMAO.

Lilyworld and Khloud2003 like this.
  9. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m wondering the same thing too. Personally, I think at least a month has passed. Only because a lot of thing had happened. And the deal with Eros, now I have to wonder what is Psyche’s aim when she make that deal with him? Does she even know that it’s a warning to kill her in the next 100 days?

Lilyworld likes this.
  10. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From a past conversation we had here, I learn that the timeline can be messy but a lot of things can happen is a short period of time. For example: the 1st time we see Psyche with short hair is in chapter 21 and when she cuts it is in ch 41 and only 1 week has pass.

I'll check if there are some days reference to see if there is a way to learn how much time has pass. All I remember now is that Pell has 2 weeks to come back.

11. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    newtooki already has the raw until chapter 72

12. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeahhh, I totally forgot about that.

13. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Psyche still in Medea's body? Or did they switch back?

Lilyworld likes this.
  14. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Psyche is still in Medea’s body, they haven’t switch back yet

DOHere and Lilyworld like this.
  15. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I spit out a mouthful of water I was drinking when I saw Eros with "Medea" (aka Psyche in Medea's body). Will Psyche be able to handle being with Eros as Medea? When do you think they will switch back again? And omg the art just gets better and better!! Psyche (Medea in Psyche's body) looked so gorgeous in the last panel! And Helio taking care of Psyche while she is in Medea's body is too much for my heart -I can't handle the cuteness!!!

Deleted member 23825 likes this.
  16. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh god i feel thrilled for this chapter and getting love for our both heroines even more.... its cute tho Psyche finally can call Helio with "Heli" while he still can realize she already switched body. Medea has fully aware that Psyche has already learning swords and when she killed the assassin she's like "I don't even have a chance to use the sword (that hang in the room)" .

Psyche told Helio to leave after she figured out the assassin who sent to killed her is by Eros. Which in my opinion, can be convenient for Eros to be totally fooled and getting the wrong idea that Medea likes him. (inside Psyche wondered "To think I got deceived by this heartfelt looks, how will I react when I know you killed me yesterday and meet Lady Medea today, I still can't get used with this miserable feelings...") Hang in there Psyche! I believe you can do it! Both of you and Medea are putting faith toward each other after all.

17. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I look at the raw in newtoki and use Google translate. Psyche is handling Eros better than I thought. She looks calm when he came to get Medea ( Psyche). And also, if Google translate is correct, then Psyche is the one who tell Helio to get all the servant out because she knows Eros will do anything to find Medea.
    I feel like Psyche and Helio’s relationship improve. Again, if Google translate is correct, apparently Psyche called Helio “Heli”. Helio even said that he is glad that Psyche can call him Heli now ( so that she will not caught switching with Medea). It’s the little gesture but cute nonetheless :blobmelt:

Thank you for the clarification! I don’t understand that part at all so thank you. Honestly I was so worried about Psyche’s character development but this chapter shows how much she have grown:blobsmilehappyeyes:. From hiring a sword teacher to practicing her divine powers, my baby is growing dau by day:blobsmilehappy:

18. Nia96

Nia96 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who's the red-haired guy and who's the ML?

19. XTeztoX

XTeztoX New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no ML,this isn’t really a romance based story.Red-haired dude is a cardinal(if I’m not wrong)

20. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medea actually clones herself and the clone turns into a male and they get married

The prince is actaully a twin and his evil twin was the one doing evils. He marries helios .

Psyche becomes the president after they introduced democracy. She marries a furry

Red hear guy finds his true calling and becomes a dancer