Novel ideas!!!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by X-kun, Apr 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-kun

X-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so as an aspiring writer I always look for any form of inspiration and enlightment and today I have a small request for ya'll
    just tell me whatever idea you have that seems fitting , ideas in terms of world building, plot , characters and their development , some culture and history etc
    So basically anything hat appeals to your mind ,ill recieve any idea so be free ^^

2. Pipinkj

Pipinkj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The rich lady switched at birth trope, but make it so that neither the real rich lady or the adopted lady are horrible people. I prob haven’t seen a story with that trope that didn’t have one or the other being the main antagonist :blobtriumph:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  3. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    A tired, ex-courtier humanoid cat retired from the court after failed to avenge his dad, and proceed to tour the wartorn kingdom as a bard.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm
    history of Adventure Guild
    have you wonder how such organization exist? how kingdom, country, empire and whatnot accept it?
    two path, Hero create it to help after war effect regardless their origin or Mercenary Guild split
    the first have several branches of origin cuz Hero it self is da title given to the founders long after.....
    thus cat become lazy to think again
    19656.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.