Forgotten Title World hopping novel with ML that is the same in each world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by The1alexkitty, Apr 8, 2021.

1. The1alexkitty

The1alexkitty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love reading world-hopping novels, but there is one that I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. The premise is that the female lead travels from world to world(of course, lol). I don't recall all the worlds but the male lead in every world is the same person even if the story changes. Additionally, he always smells the same/has a birthmark in each story and that's how the female lead knows who he is. In one world, he turns out to be a male god of light while she is a worshipper (i think she is a potential Saint candidate) of that church, and she has to fight against a fake saint who has a harem of men with her.

Can anyone tell me what novel this is?? I would be so thankful!

2. Arisana

Arisana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. The1alexkitty

Reading List:
    Link
  4. XiaoAnya

XiaoAnya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda sounds like quick transmigration system: male god come here. it has the same male lead that has a birthmark, but no saintess world and the system guiding her identifies the name of the male lead, it doesn't know that she can identify the male lead by the birthmark.

5. The1alexkitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Then that's probably not it? I'll check it out though! Thanks!

Oh my god, you were right! I just reread it and that's it! Lol I got confused with
    Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats! (HAWRR)! Thank you soo much!