Spoiler Anyone Can Become a Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got a spoiler tried translating them:blobdizzy:
    They tried to capture the kids who got stolen and so chased after the thieves.They both decided to go on their seperate ways and yeah they got the kids and mc used her talents and got to accurately hit them and ml came to help cause we know how mc's body isnt like her original one.They were able to escape lmao mc got carried by ml's back it was so cute and after they went back the villagers thanked them and took care of them had them eat,take a bath and be comfy.But lmao they accidentally saw each other in the bathroom:blobtaco: here's the line "Let's push the simple door made of wooden planks
    There was a creaking sound.
    As I went inside, the bathtub,that bathtub where water vapor rises.The moment I was about to jump in the middle...
    !
    ".."
    There was Kyle.
    Bathed
    Stay.
    no…
    This, what is this..." lmao forgot to add this part.
    "The eyes of the two we met are embarrassed
    Stained.
    Nibea’s eyes naturally
    Shoulders and tightly woven
    I glanced over the upper body like a statue.
    And under it…
    Wow, driver...
    "Wow... Wow!"
    I laughed so hard reading this part:ROFLMAO::LOL:I dont know if thats what she actually said or the translation had a problem but damn its funny:blobrofl:Sorry guys translating is a bit bad but it was still understandable sadly thats where I left off to I need to sleep lmao btw im not sure if im entirely correct since translation is hard to read but its somewhat the same idea:blob_coffee:.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    Laerta, LokaLari, syofiaa and 26 others like this.
  2. Ace_jelly

Reading List:
    Link
    Another spoiler:3
    Sadly there wasnt anything steamy that happened:,3cause mc ran out of the bathroom and one of the villagers asked whats wrong and mc inside her mind was like "Shi shi did I just see his ehem you know what" lmao and after that another day continued thats where they were going to depart 1 week has passed mc and ml are shy lol they avoid meeting eyes and ml had also started getting information about the duke and got a letter.He looked at that letter and confirmed mc's identity.He found out that she and her ex-fiance had an engagement for a mutual agreement and benefit for both families.Then they both had a talk.Mc gave ml a firm answer saying she is not a liar and was loyal.Ml believed her and got through their shyness.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Laerta, LokaLari, yana5656 and 26 others like this.
  3. Ilannah

Ilannah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translation! Do you know where I can read the Novel in English?
    I would love to know the rest of the story.

Laerta and Ace_jelly like this.
  4. Ace_jelly

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome!!♡I also don't know where to read the rest of the story in english sadly I couldn't find one I've been reading more on manhwa too maybe I'll continue translating this when I have time also♡:blobhug::blobsalute::blobsmilehappyeyes:

5. kori.huyori

kori.huyori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone of you have a file with all or at least some chapters for this novel in raw or translate? I cannot find any in English, but maybe in Korean, there might be? When I did my search it only popped up websites where I have to log in WITH a Korean phone number which I do not have so... I might get my hands on translating this if I get to have a copy in txt pdf or st like that :>

Ace_jelly likes this.
  6. Ace_jelly

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyaaa!Hmmmm I was able to log in on a a raw for this manhwa without putting a korean number though?Hmmm How about I send it to you thanks for the effort though I couldn't translate this manhwa for a while cause school works were piling up;-;so I'll pass this down to you:cookie:If you need any help feel free to ask me:blobmelt:https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53983852
    Thats the website you only need to put your email there or phone number if your up to it!good luck also I'll maybe try translating sometimes:blobpeek:.

Laerta and Haiting1536 like this.
  7. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the blonde bitch and her og fiancé pls

8. SixSidesToADie

SixSidesToADie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the Manga or Manhwa ch 15 and dat bath scene ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)
    Mc walks in on ml bathing and it looks nice -ᄒᴥᄒ- but mc throws up right after witnessing it and runs to the auntie then remembers what she saw and threw up again . after they leave the village ML asks his subordinate about his dong ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ but was assured that it was magnificent , tremendous and divine .

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  9. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the blondie girl rival who hates her even if mc isn’t interested in fighting with her?
    What about her ex fiancé? Did he later find out that blonde used him to tick mc off?

10. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s because she(even in her old body) throws up whenever she gets super tired or shocked!

karaa00000, Nikibunny, Laerta and 4 others like this.
  11. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the story completed or it’s ongoing? In the original site 200 episodes are out!
    Here are some of the questions O have so far
    1) does her family care about her at all or they only see her as a sacrifice?
    2) does the fiance love the blonde or she was saying bs about him ?
    3) would the fiancé start having feelings for her or it’s all about using her until the end?
    4)will the prince find out she is from another world?
    5)Ending? ( I assume it’s her marrying the Prince Charming but it’s good to have a confirmed answer)
    6) what’s the ending of the annoying blonde?

Nikibunny, Laerta, LokaLari and 4 others like this.
  12. Lenko

Lenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone tried to read novel RAWs? I am curious how strong she will become? Will she be OP or she will always depend on strength of the Prince.

Liliss likes this.
  13. Dvenger

Dvenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding myself to the people already eagerly awaiting more spoilers. So far the manga is funny af. Chapter 14&15 made me laugh so hard I legitly creeped out my German Shepherds.

Laerta, athene911 and Haiting1536 like this.
  14. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In ch 15 the ML has a moment of complexity about "His thin*" it was hilarious
    15.jpg
    16.jpg

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  15. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was because of her reaction...

16. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that they have parted their ways, when will they meet again??
    And how will her family react after seeing her??
    Please someone spoil this.

arlovebird, QwQ and Meizey like this.
  17. athene911

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah,, which make it funnier :sneaky:

Liliss likes this.
  18. athene911

Reading List:
    Link
    Her pouting face is so cute
    Not Just Anybody Can Become a Villainess.png

Some funny and cute scenes in Ch17
    So our Mc managed to shoot and hit the bird that has been delivering secret letters to the Duke, Ml was amazed so she told him I can teach you how to use a bow since you taught me how to use a Knife, he was like :blobwoah: surprised that she succeeded, she was like: Did you fall in love with me :blobsmirk: Awe I'm good like cupid lol :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobtongue:
    Before they separate he gave her a golden comb " knowing she sold all her jewelry to feed the kids" but was disappointed when he saw she kept the engagement ring.. misunderstanding the situation he left angry..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2021
  19. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Questions
    •What was the reason for her ex fiancee to cheat on her? Like the blonde bitch ain't even that special.
    •Is the ex fiancee gonna fall inlove with the fl??
    •Is he planning to bring her back?
    •Is there gonna be karma for that blonde basic bitch? I really hope her face gets disfigured or something.

20. Fabiola Dutra

Fabiola Dutra New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came by spoiler of the novel but there is only spoiler from Webtoon, it's disappointing